(^~^) Mirin and Sarang (^.^) Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Howdy ho everyone :D I apologize I'm really pressed for time this week between not being able to get on the computer, working on the new request scenario thingy I'll be opening up soon and wanting to do other things but there's just not enough time in the day so to make sure there's at least an update this week we're having a quick special chapter~ Have you guys seen the RealGot7 episode when they're with the children? It's too cute! Hope you guys like this "special" chapter centering around our favorite little Duo and our giant baby maknae~ (please don't mind the mistakes I'll edit it soon!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Mommy's tummy has been looking a bit round, what do you think Sarang?"
"Maybe she ate alot of chicken? I get round when I eat alot of chicken"

Mirin crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side as she watched her parents pace around the hallway. Sarang rolled onto her back and kicked her feet in the air but immediately flipped back at the sound of knocking on the door.

"There's someone here! Hey! Someone's here! There! At the door! Someone! There!"

Sarang barked as she went to investigate the door and Ami hushed her gently.

"I know Sarang there's someone here thank you sweetie"
"Okay! I just thought I'd let you know."

The little white dog barked once more and wagged her tail as her head got patted. Running back to Mirin she hopped into her lap and the little girl cuddled the dog to her chest.

"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice Sweetheart"

Ami beamed at their guest and as he stepped in through the door Mirin's eyes rounded curiously. Oppa?

"I'm glad I can help!"

Yugyeom bowed respectfully and Chunsung patted his shoulder. He looked over at the two in the living room and waved. Mirin waved back with her little hand then peered down at Sarang.

"Why is Oppa here?"
"I think your Dad said something about your babysitter being sick? Why do they even call them that? Who sits on babies?"
"When did you hear that?"
"When he was on the toilet doing his business"

The giant maknae coo-ed sweetly as he watched the little girl with her furry best friend have a conversation as if they could really communicate. What were they talking about? All he heard was little barks and mews and Mirin's jumbled words.

Chunsung and Ami had errands to run today along with a trip to the Doctor's office to check on their new addition to the family but their usual babysitter was sick with the flu. Miyu and Eunji were out of town and Gramps and Grams were with friends for a Noodles of the World Party.

Yugyeom had the day off and for once he had no idea what to do so when Ami had called and asked if he could watch Mirin for a couple of hours he immediately accepted.

Chunsung helped Ami into her cardigan and Yugyeom handed her a hat hanging from a hook in the hall and she smiled.

"It's really bright outside Noona you'll need this~"
"Thank you Gyeom you are such a sweetie. I'm sorry it's your day off but Mirin would only probably behave for you instead of someone else watching her. She really likes you♥"

Yugyeom rubbed the back of his neck embarrasedly and he let out a little squeal. Chunsung offered to pay him but the Idol shook his head and smiled saying it was fine.

"Help yourself to anything in the fridge! Mirin's lunch is already prepared, her nap is afterwards but we'll be back by then and whatever you do: Keep a close eye on her! She's very fast!"
"Will do Chunsung Hyung you can count on me!"

He saluted reassuringly and the parents smiled. Walking over to their little girl on the floor they knelt and kissed her head.

"Behave for Yugyeom Oppa okay? We'll be back soon. I love you."
"mkinkm good! love lhnml two Mommy!"

Chunsung ruffled Sarang's white fur and winked.

"Watch over her okay?"
"Don't I always?"
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"I watch you too Sarang!"
"I watch you more! You get lost as easily as Mommy Miyu!"
"I'm not that bad!"


Sarang barked happily and Chunsung's face as Mirin pouted and softly pulled on the dog's ears. Yugyeom waved the couple off warmly then turned to the living room excitedly but he was surprised to find the once occupied space empty.

"Where did they go?"
"Down here!"

Feeling his jeans being tugged he looked down and beamed at little Mirin. She was wearing a pink thin long sleeve under her dark denim over all dress and her pig tails with high and perky. Lifting her up in his arms he squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck for a strong hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hello Mirin! How have you been?"
"Good! Ab two?"
"I'm fine thank you"

Mirin looked down at the floor and clung onto her Oppa's shoulders tighter. He was like a sky scraper! WOW! She was so far off the ground she thought she would hit her head on the ceiling or something. Sarang sat there and watched contently.

"Look how high I am Sarang! Do you see me~??"
"What? I can't hear you you're too high up!!"

Yugyeom was genuinely intrigued by the incomprehensable speech between the two. He tickled her until she was a giggling mess and sat her down on the couch.

"Would you like to watch some cartoons Mirin?"
"Yes please!"

He beamed at her then grabbed the remote to start flipping through the channels as he sat crossed leg on the floor.

"Which one Mirin? Spongebob? or Hello Kitty?....Mirin?.....Where'd you go?"

Looking over his shoulder Yugyeom was shocked to see that Mirin and Sarang were no where in sight. He turned his head all around before finally getting up and venturing around the room. He knelt to see if she was hiding under the coffee table or behind a plant but she wasn't there.

"Sarang?"

He called out curiously and he jumped as he heard knocking from the hallway. Rushing over he opened the closet door and dropped to his knees in complete confusion.

"Mirin?? How did you get stuck in the closet!? Why didn't you call Oppa?!"

Mirin was standing in her Mother's large shoes and peered up at Yugyeom with a smile and a wave. Sarang shook her head and covered her eyes. She was the one who knocked on the door to let him know Mirin was in here.

"Sarang why'd you call Oppa into our cave, he can't fit!"
"Look at his face Mirin-ah he was worried!"
"I could've reached the door knob!"
"No you couldn't!"
"Maybe if I stood on you......."
"No way Missy!"


After watching the duo interact with each other again Yugyeom lifted Mirin in his arms and they headed back into the living room and this time he took extra precaution by sitting next to her on the couch. She really was fast!

"Mirin don't scare Oppa like that"
"Sowwy"

As the two watched Saturday morning cartoons Sarang jumped up as someone knocked on the door.

"Gyeom! There's someone here! Over there! THERE! SOMEONE!"

The little white dogged barked excitedly and turned in a circle. Yugyeom chuckled and headed for the door and Mirin blew a raspberry at Sarang.

"Why do you always act like that when someone's here?"
"Incase the humans don't hear! Dogs have excellent hearing you know!"

"Hi Hyung!"

Jaebeom looked up from his phone as the maknae opened the door and his lips curled up into a smile. Yugyeom was feeling a bit nervous about being left alone with a child and dog and he didn't want to screw up so he called his trusty Hyung who happened to be in the neighborhood.

"Hey Yugyeommie. How's it going?"
"Good~ Mirin locked herself in the closet~"
"......How is that good?"

The leader chuckled and entered the cozy house. Taking off his shoes he peered around and hummed curiously.

"Where are they?"
"What do you mean? They're watching tv!"
"Ummm no they're not?"

Yugyeom's smile shrunk as he followed his Hyung's gaze and he gasped. They were gone again!

"Yugyeom what kind of babysitter are you?? You lost the kid!"
"I did not! MIRIN??? SARANG??"

Hearing knobs being turned and a door opening GOT2 scurried into the kitchen and yelped.

"Mirin? Did you put Sarang in the dishwasher?"
"Yes! Doggy bath!"
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

Sarang whined annoyed as she tried to push the door open but Mirin was holding it with her little hands. Jaebeom knelt to her height and smiled happily.

"Hi Mirin how are you?"

Blinking curiously Mirin's face scrunched up and she began to cry. Once Yugyeom freed Sarang the doggy got super defensive and started barking at Jaebeom who's eyebrows raised bewildered.

"Yah! Hyung why did you make her cry!?"
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I JUST SAID HI!"

The kitchen volume raised as Mirin cried harder and Sarang barked louder. Not sure what to do the two Idols covered their ears.

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU MIRIN!? WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?"
"HE.....HE.....HE'S SCARY LOOKING!"


The boys opened their scrunched eyes as Sarang stopped barking. She turned to Mirin and tried to push her over with her little white paws.

"Are you kidding me? You're crying because of that!?"

Mirin sniffled and nodded her head. Finally getting their senses together Yugyeom lifted Mirin up and hugged her and as she caught sight of Jaebeom she squeezed her eyes shut and held onto Yugyeom tighter.

Jaebeom whined and fixed his hair under his snapback.

"I don't think she likes me very much....."
"Maybe she's scared of you?"
"I'm not scary!"
"Maybe it's your face?"
"Yah I'm your Hyung...."

Sitting on the floor Yugyeom kept Mirin on his lap and wiped her runny nose with the hem of his shirt. He tried to play peek a boo with her but she just kept looking at him with rounded eyes.

"Why isn't she laughing?"
"Cause you're not funny Yugyeom"
"Then you try!"

The boys proceeded to make funny faces and noises at Mirin in hopes of making her laugh but she just turned to Sarang and tilted her head, completely ignoring them.

"What are they doing?"
"I think they're trying to make you laugh Mirin"
"But they're not funny.....Eunji Unnie is funny....but not them......"


The house phone rang so Yugyeom excused himself and Jaebeom was left alone with the petite duo. The three blinked at each other quietly and as he tried to raise his hand for a high five he froze and slowly lowered his arm because it looked like Mirin was going to burst out into tears again.

"Hyung! Chunsung Hyung wants to know what kind of pizza he should bring home for us for later!"
"Anything is fine thank you!"

Jaebeom answered over his shoulder and as he turned his head back his eyes widened. THEY WERE GONE!

"Where......."
"Chunsung Hyung said he'd bring pepperoni....where's Mirin?"

Yugyeom came back puzzled. The boys peered around quickly and they were confused as they heard foot steps coming from upstairs.

"How did she get up there so fast?!"

They skipped stairs and upon arriving to the second floor they were confused when they heard the refridgerator door open.

"Huh?"
"Hyung you go downstairs and I'll check here!"

As Jaebeom disappeared downstairs Yugyeom heard little feet running and when he turned he froze.

"You........"

His face paled. It was the little girl he saw at Miyu's house on Halloween on the swing and at Christmas. She was wearing all white and her hair was down and black and she stood right in front of a bedroom door.

"Yah! Yugyeom-ah she's down here! She said she's hungry!"

Having taken his eyes off her for a split second the girl disappeared and Yugyeom warrily ventured to the door she was standing in front of. Holding onto the door knob he took in a deep breath then threw it open while screaming.

"Yah!!!!"

It was just a small empty room. There was no furniture and no one was inside.

"Yah"
"AHHHHH!"

Yugyeom jumped as Jaebeom came up behind him while holding Mirin's hand.

"Why were you screaming?"
"I saw her again! The little girl!"
"Really Yugyeom? Again? Maybe you're hungry too let's go"
"But I saw her Hyung......."

The two watched Mirin rip pieces of ham from her sandwich and drop it to the floor for Sarang. Jaebeom chuckled as he took another bite of his rice and kimchi. She was kinda cute when she wasn't crying in his face.

She turned to her left to face him and held up her sandwich and Jaebeom shook his head and urged her to eat. Pouting she turned to Yugyeom on her right and she smiled as he pretended to take a bite.

"Thank you Mirin! It's so yummy!"

She giggled happily and continued to eat.

"Scary Oppa has no appreciation for a good sandwich Sarang"
"Huh? Sorry I didn't catch that......this ham is just too good....."


Reaching for her juice box Jaebeom pushed it closer to her and before she could thank him she yelped as she dropped her sandwich. Trying to catch her falling food she accidently squeezed her juice too hard and it sprayed all over her causing the boys to yell in surprise. 

Hearing the boys scream so loud she started to cry and they panicked.

"No! Don't cry Mirin! We're not mad! You just scared Oppas that's all!"
"Shhh don't cry! Yugyeom I'll clean up this mess you get her washed off!"

Yugyeom picked Mirin up in his arms and rushed her to the bathroom. Her clothes and hair were sticky with juice and her face was covered in crumbs and mayonaise. Mirin held onto the side of the tub and made a motion as if she wanted to go into it.

"Do you want to bathe Mirin?"

She nodded and his face lit up bashfully. He's never bathed a child before.....and she's a girl....Blowing out air that ruffled his light brown hair he headed for the door with a new idea in his head then he stopped.

"Almost forgot!"

He turned back to Mirin and she yelped as he threw her over his shoulder with her legs kicking.

"There! Now you can't run away from Oppa♥"

"Yugyeom what's that?"
"What does it look like?? It's her bathing suit~"
"I know that but why is she wearing it?"
"She wanted to take a bath!"

Mirin completely ignored the older boys as she splashed around in the bubbly water of her bathtub. Oppa had changed her into her Princess bathing suit with his eyes closed so she wasn't when he was bathing her.

"Come on Sarang the water's great~!"
"No thank you I've had my bath for the week"
"You're such a party pooper! Take that!"
"Yah!"


Mirin threw foam at Sarang and the little white dog yelped and ran out the door making Yugyeom and Jaebeom laugh. They knelt next to the tub and put bubbles on her head and she put bubbles on their faces and massaged their skin making them smile.

"Babysitting isn't so bad huh Hyung?"
"I guess not but why do they call it baby sitting? You're not actually sitting on babies......"

Dressed in her onesie Mirin rubbed her eyes sleepily but she refused to sleep in her bed. The moment Yugyeom tried to put her down she would cry so he carried her around the living room.

"Hyung she won't sleep....."

Jaebeom came up beside her and frowned cutely. Half awake and half dazed she reached over for him and he beamed at Yugyeom triumphantly. He laid on the couch and placed her on his chest so her ear was listening to his heart beating.

He pulled the blanket up over them and as soon as he lowered his snapback over his eyes Yugyeom was shocked the two fell asleep instantly. The Maknae looked down at Sarang and the two nodded at each other then joined the napping party by laying on the floor.

The living room was full of soft snores and cuddling as Chunsung and Ami arrived with grocery bags and pizza. Sarang would've alerted everyone someone was at the door but she was knocked out under Yugyeom who was cuddling her to his face.

Chunsung walked over and shook the Idol boys awake and when their eyes opened he held a finger over his lips. Slowly he peeled Mirin off Jaebeom's chest and once she settled in his arms he winked at the two and brought her upstairs.

Jaebeom rolled off the couch and landed on the floor with a plop and he cuddled into the Maknae's back and groaned.

"How did it go boys?"
"She's.....so.....fast......."
"We warned you hahaha"

Hearing the plastic bags ruffling the boys got up zombified and carried the groceries into the kitchen before pregnant Ami could lift a finger.

"How's everything with littlest Cha?"
"The baby's healthy and on track thank you"

Rubbing his eyes Yugyeom gasped as he remembered his encounter with the little girl upstairs.

"What is it Sweetie?"
"The room farthest down the hall upstairs, what's it for?"

Ami thought for a moment as she emptied the bags then she smiled and looked down at her baby bump.

"It'll be the baby's nursery why?"

Biting his lower lip he thought it couldn't be a coincidence.

"Noona? Do you happen to wish the baby will be a girl?"
"How did you know?"
"I just get this feeling.........the baby will be beautiful and healthy......"
"Awww thank you Sweetie"
"Hey guysssss???? Why's Mirin's bathing suit outtttt???"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: A cute little adventure with my favorite Maknae♥ Would you let them watch your kids xD?  Hope you guys thought it was cute too and I'll catch you all next week when we return to normal SPARK~ Poor Gramps and his shop hope everything works out D: