░Trouble In Paradise░

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's BIGGER, It's DRAMATIC-ER, It's TOO MUCH FUN FOR AUTHOR-NIM TO HANDLE!! Welcome to SPARK Season 2 ladies and gents \o/! With more antics from our boys GOT7, shocking JackMi moments, anticipated MarkJi moments and all the fun stuff in between woooo♥ Hope you all enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"........................"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"He is such an idiot it's ridiculous!"

Miyu face palmed herself and chuckled as Eunji raised the volume on the television so it could be heard over Haruka's cackling laughter. Sarang stared dumbfoundly at Haruka who was going bullistic as she banged on the couch's armrest in a fit of laughter as the three watched Jackson slide around in the mud looking like a lizard.

Miyu had thought it would be a good idea to support her idol boyfriend by watching his variety shows such as 'Roommate' and "Hitmaker" so they've been spending the past few days catching up but.....

"Can I disown him?" Miyu peaked through her fingertips and shook her head embarrasedly as she watched Jackson bathe in mud and take his shirt off dramatically which made the female actress question his actions. Eunji bumped her shoulder teasingly and chuckled.

"Why? That's what he's good for, a laugh~"

Miyu peered over to the end of the couch as laughing Haruka wiped a tear from her eye. Why are these two still so entertained by something they've watched already??

She crossed her arms and watched intently as Jackson lifted up Youngji and the two fell back into the mud with a splat. He looked like he was having alot of fun and everyone obviously enjoyed watching him. A small smile crossed her face, she was so proud of her pabo.

"Mimi-tan, are you sure you're okay watching this?" Miyu looked over at Haruka curiously "What do you mean?"

Eunji paused the screen with the remote as Jackson and Youngji were laughing with each other. She pointed to the screen and Miyu eyed it with her head tilted to the side. What's wrong with it?

"You know the whole "JackJi" ship"
"Jackji?"
"Yeah babe you know, people who 'ship' Jackson and Youngji"

Miyu looked from the screen to her girls "What's a 'ship'?"

Haruka gasped in surprise and Eunji pulled Miyu into her embrace and started patting her head obnoxiously "My poor sister, so unaware of the world!"

The three started laughing as Miyu wiggled out of her sister's embrace to answer her phone that was charging in the kitchen.

Jackson: Hello beautiful :D Miss me???

Miyu pouted at her phone as she remembered the scolding she had gotten before from her group of friends for sneaking out on their date. Eric literally wouldn't stop talking about the dangers of a young woman traveling at night and James already has it out for Jackson for making him worry about her.

Eunji laughed amusedly as she usually did and Kai was also scolding her while Haruka clung onto his arm, wondering when they'd be able to do something so adventurous too.

Miyu: I'm not talking to you weirdo
Jackson: WHAT FOR!?!

She opened the fridge and eyed her fruit juice curiously. She didn't remember drinking it? She shrugged and enjoyed it as her phone continued to ping in her hand from Jackson's unending messages asking why she was ignoring him.

Miyu wasn't stupid, sure she did feel a bit uneasy about the whole "JackJi" thing but Jackson's never given her a reason to doubt him.....but still......

Miyu: Hey Jackson....
Jackson: Yes Baby?

COUGHHACKCOUGHCOUGHHACKCOUGH

Miyu choked on her juice as her cheeks burned red. She still wasn't used to Jackson's new pet name he's started using since he started texting her from his secret phone from Eunji and just the thought of it made her flustered.

"BABE YOU OKAY?????"
"yEaH wROnG pIPe!"

She wiped the drip of juice from the side of and composed herself. She'll just ask him straight up, that'll make her feel better....hopefully.

Miyu: Ummm.....should I be worried....about "Jackji"?

She stared at the phone as time agonizingly passed by without a reply. Miyu slapped her cheeks with her hands. This is nothing to worry about, he's an idol he's just doing his job!

And he's in the entertainment industry, what if he runs into some drop dead gorgeous model and totally forgets about you? Don't say it can't happen either, we both know it can

She shook her head clear of Kai's haunting words as her stomach churned. Stupid Pabo for making her feel like this! Miyu eyed her phone as Jackson's ringtone sounded and she cautiously brought the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"
"YOU'RE WATCHING ME ON ROOMMATE!!! DID YOU LAUGH!? AM I FUNNY!? DO YOU LIKE IT!?"

Miyu smiled at her boyfriend's excitement from the fact she was supporting him and his voice alone was melting away the uneasiness she was feeling just a few moments ago.

"Yes Oppa you're hilarious, I'm so proud of you"
"WHY DO YOU SOUND SARCASTIC!?"
"I'm serious Jackson, I'm really proud of you"

She didn't have to be there to know he was smiling into the reciever as he absorbed her sincere words.

"No Baby, you don't have to worry about Jackji. Me and Youngji are just friends okay? We act that way for the show but nothing more"

Miyu bit her bottom lip as she tried to process his words. There, he said it, but she still didn't feel relieved.

"Mimi stop biting your lip"
"Are not"
"Are to"
"Are not"
"But seriously Miyu, you have nothing to worry about so don't be jealous okay. I'm yours and yours alone I promise"

Miyu's cheeks burned as an expression of annoyance flashed across her face.

"Jealous? Yeah sure okay!"
"Look at you getting defensive you are so jealous!"
"I'm not jealous!"
"Are to~"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TO! WHY ARE YOU YELLING??~"
"You know what? Why don't you and Youngji go and have some fun, see what I care Pabo, I'm not jealous"
"wai....."

With that Miyu slid her finger across her phone screen and switched her phone to silent as Jackson's name flashed across the the screen. She took a deep breath and sighed, what just came over her?

She tip toed to the kitchen entrance way and hid behind the wall as she listened to Haruka and Eunji's whispers from the otherside.

"It's quiet"
"I know that genius"
"You're so mean Eunji...."

"BOO!"
"AH!!!"

Miyu jumped out from the kitchen and startled Haruka and Eunji who were ease dropping on her conversation and the two fell back onto the floor.

"Haruka, get off your bone is stabbing my thigh!!!" Eunji shoved her off and Haruka whined. Miyu crossed her arms as she stared down the two offenders as Haruka waved innocently and Eunji smirked.

"Was that Jackson Oppa?"
"No"
"Oh I think it was babe~" 

Eunji patted her lap and chuckled sarcastically "Come here and tell Mama all about your problems~"

Miyu rolled her eyes and made her way to her bedroom with the two following close behind. She dove into her bed and hid her head under her pillow and groaned as Eunji sat on her back.

"Trouble in paradise hmmmmm~"
"I don't know what you're talking about....."

Eunji bounced up and down on her back and Haruka laughed then eyed Miyu's phone on the nightstand with Jackson's name flashing across the screen. She picked it up and answered happily.

"Hi Jackson Oppa~........She's busy right now can I take a message............What is she doing? ummmmmm........" Eunji hastily grabbed the phone and smiled widely.

"She's currently looking for a different boyfriend so she can't come to the phone right now~ Please leave a message after the whistle!"

Haruka covered her ears as Eunji brought her fingers to and the high pitched whistle caused Sarang to bark in the living room. She hung up the phone and placed it face down on the table top.

Haruka poked Miyu's motionless body "I think you broke her Eunji"

Miyu squirmed from the pokes to her ribs and Haruka giggled in delight. She took the pillow off from her head and Eunji smoothed out her hair.

"You didn't have to say that to him, he's going to feel bad"
"Babe he's already feeling bad for you ignoring him~ I'm just having some fun!"

Eunji laughed obnoxiously but stopped as she noticed the perplexed expression on her sister's face.

"Hey stop that. We were just playing before. We all know Jackson's an idiot but he's a good idiot so you really shouldn't have anything to worry about"

"She's right Mimi-tan~ So what if Youngji's a celebrity and they're super close on Roommate,and she's funny and super pretty.....OW" Eunji punched Haruka's arm with a disapproving look on her face.

She got up off of Miyu so she could sit up and she slung her arm over her shoulder.

"Dating an idol's tough you know that but you're tougher Babe, if he's worth it then you won't let these things bother you....ehhh.....too much~"

Miyu smiled warmly. Yeah, for once Eunji's right. It's okay if she felt a little jealous but she shouldn't let that affect her because she trusted Jackson. SHE HATED HIM FOR MAKING HER FEEL THIS WAY.

"Mimi-tan~"
"What?"

Haruka leaned her head cutely in the palm of her hand "Are you in love with Jackson Oppa?"

Miyu's eyes widened as Eunji playfully threw a pillow at Haruka who squealed "What's all this all of a sudden?!"

"I'm just curious! I've never seen Mimi get so worked up you know!"

As the two continued to gossip Miyu's thoughts wandered. Love him? Like for real? Sure she had strong feelings for him but saying the "L" word is a bit much? But....how would she know if she loved him? What is love? Olaf said it was putting someone else's needs before your own. Have they done that?

Miyu picked up her phone to call Jackson back to apologize then chuckled. Her battery never fully charged and died again. Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eunji stay out of the kitchen!"
"CHUNSUNG DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'LL KICK YOUR !"

All the Woo's workers gathered early in the morning to help Gramp's cook food for a party they would be catering for at noon. Chunsung and Miyu would be the only ones helping at the party while everyone else stayed behind to work their regular Woo's shift.

"Where is this party anyway Gramps?" Miyu asked as she pulled out the baked chicken from the oven. Gramps shrugged his shoulders "Not too sure but I have the address so you two will be fine~"

"Is it alright to know so little about where they're going? What if it's like a party for gangsters or something.....or a circus..." Eric thought out loud and everyone chuckled.

"I'll send you to the circus boy. Quite a talent you have there to break at least one of my plates a day! Just tell 'em to keep you off the tightrope because your balance is not existant!" Eric's face flushed as Gramps continued to .

"I think I'm getting the hang of this" James beamed proudly as he tossed the sitr fry in the wok and Haruka applauded in amazement.

"I could do that too if you let me!!" Eunji whined as she crossed her arms and Gramps laid a gentle hand on her shoulder and smiled lovingly at her.

"Sweetie, I did let you do it and what do I get?" 

Everyone looked up at the black spot on the ceiling where Eunji's flying food landed last week. Miyu had gotten her patience from somewhere. Chunsung picked up the address paper from the counter top.

"Oh It's right around the corner so no Eric no circuses" 

"What's next to load?" Kai came in through the door with his sleeves rolled up. He was packing the food away into the trunk of Chunsung's car and Haruka twirled over and pecked his cheek. "My Oppa's so strong~"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" everyone groaned and Haruka stuck her tongue out playfully. Miyu pointed to the finished dishes lined up on the counter top and Kai went to work. 


"Welcome to Woo's!" Haruka sung happily as the busy day started, leaving only Chunsung, Gramps and Miyu in the kitchen.

"Strange having other people work here" Chunsung chuckled as Miyu hurried around the kitchen, completely ignoring her vibrating pocket. She'd been too busy to check for anything new because this order was so big.

"Aren't you going to answer that Sweetheart? Your phone's been vibrating all morning....unless it's your bum and nature's calling~" Gramps joked and Miyu lightly tapped him with her hip.

"SOOOOOO~~~" Chunsung cooed
"So?"
"Eunji tells me we had a little episode yesterday~"

"Oooo really now? Let's hear it~" Gramps chimed in playfully.

Miyu shook her head as she continued to fumble about with ingredients. Don't remind her, she was too guilty to look at the messages Jackson had left her since Eunji about her finding a new boyfriend.

"Mimi, I think you're just feeling a bit insecure. You know Jackson likes you. Alot. ALOT ALOT.He is your boyfriend afterall."
"I know...it's just.....the whole Jackji thing sometimes gets a bit....."

"Then maybe you shouldn't watch this show if Jackji bothers you sweetheart~"
"But I like the show.....and I like supporting him.....wait....how do you know Jackji? Gramps do you actually watch tv??"

"Well there's only one way to find out~"
"Hmmmm?"
"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts!"

Gramps and Chunsung laughed boastfully as Miyu eyed them suspiciously.

"Chunsung I've taught you well my boy"
"What are you two talking about??"

Chunsung walked over with a devilish grin and draped his arm over Miyu's shoulder and a shiver of fear ran down her spine.

"Why don't you and Jackson come over for dinner tonight? Is he free?"
".................I'm not sure......."
"Ask him and let me know. Don't forget~" he winked and left her dumbfounded in the center of the kitchen.
"Chunsung wait!"

She followed Chunsung out the kitchen as James came in with an empty tray and narrowly missed a rushing Miyu.

"What was that about?" he asked with a smile as Gramps piled meals onto Jame's steady tray.

"Better question is will Miyu still be in a relationship tomorrow?~"

-crash-

"SORRY GRAMPS!!!"
"GOD DAMMIT ERIC YOU'RE SO USELESS!"
"EUNJI DON'T BE SO MEAN TO HIM!!"
"Guys...stop yelling the customers are looking at you strangely..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 "You've got to be kidding me....."
"Are you sure this is the right place Chunsung....."

Miyu and Chunsung stared dumbfoundly at the gray office builiding that had the initials "JYPE" in silver displayed over the entrance and giant posters of their featured artist hanging in the windows including 2PM, The Wondergirls, and GOT7.

The two simultaneously looked at the little scrap of paper in Chunsung's hand then back at the entrance. Was this some sort of prank? Miyu turned around and eyed fangirls who camped out in the front of the building to catch a glimpse of their idols. This was the JYPE headquarters alright.

"Hello there" a woman in a casual suit peaked her head out through the door. "Can I help you?"

The two bowed "Hello, We're from Woo's and were asked to cater a party today but maybe the address wasn't correct..."

The woman came out followed by two security guards and smiled "No you have the right place. If you could set up in the lunch hall that'd be great" Miyu eyed the security guards shyly and the woman smiled.

"Don't worry sweetheart, they're for your protection and ours" she said reassuringly while making a slight gesture towards the fans.


"I thought you've been here before Mimi" Chunsung whispered as the two placed the silver containers on the long table at the side of the room. 

"Not exactly, I just helped out Youngjae with a quick composition, no more no less...." Miyu laid out plates and utensils as security continued to help bring in more food. What were they celebrating?

"I'm trying so hard not to freak out right now" Chunsung joked, trying to lighten their nervous feels since they were about to cater a party for one of the largest k-pop entertainment companies ever.

"You're trying not to freak out? What about me?!" Miyu hissed as her stomach churned with nervousness. Not only was she close with their rookie idol group but she also happens to be dating one! What did she do to deserve this?!

"Deep breaths Mimi, In and Out In and........" Miyu and Chunsung froze as chatter could be heard from outside the door. A man with bleached blonde hair and casual attire walked through the door and Chunsung stood up tall and completely still as Miyu eyed him curiously.

"It smells wonderful in here. Thanks so much for coming" Chunsung shook his head and bowed and he tugged on Miyu's sleeve to follow him.

"No sir, it's an honor for you to ask us to cater for you" Chunsung said completely shattered by nerves. The man skimmed his hand over the dishes and his face lit up when he noticed the German coffee station they had sat up next to the desserts. 

He walked over to the two and held out his hand to Chunsung who was too flustered and smiled while he introduced himself. Who was this guy? The man then stood in front of Miyu and she smiled warmly at him as she shook his hand.

"A nice firm handshake and a beautiful smile. It's nice to meet you young lady, I'm Park Jinyoung." Park Jinyoung? Like Jinyounggie? What a coinci....wait a second!

"Cha Miyu. It's a pleasure to meet you too sir." He was on those Roommate previews a while ago and KPOPSTAR, so he must be the CEO. Oops.

The chatter outside grew louder and Miyu self conciously adjusted her black apron preparing herself for the crowd like a good employee.

"Are we all prepared? We're throwing a surprise congradulatory party for our rookie group's 1st anniversary since debut and they should be arriving shortly and the rest of the company is waiting outside" 

Miyu mentally face palmed. How could she cause unnecessary drama during a very happy time of her boyfriend's life!? She really was the idiot! She slowly reached for her phone in her back pocket then groaned. It must've fallen out in the car.

"Yes sir we're ready when you are. It's self serve and we'll be behind the counter for any questions and or assistance" Miyu said composedly since Chunsung's mind was still starstruck. JYP nodded and headed towards the door and Chunsung and Miyu took their post.

"How could you speak so calmly to one of the Big 3?!"" Chunsung hissed in awe and Miyu rolled her eyes. Just liked she's friends with GOT7, he's just a person.

"How could you act like such a girl??" Miyu stuck her tongue out at him and Chunsung was about to pinch her arm but the door opened and in came a crowd of familiar faces.

She had recognized their faces from music videos Eunji has shown her and popular dramas people had talked about in school. Miyu was starting to feel a bit intimidated, everyone looked so...wow in person but she wasn't here to be starstruck she was here to work.

Taecyeon stood on a chair as others handed him a huge banner to hang that read "Congrats on 1 year GOT7" and it tugged at Miyu's heart strings. Members of Miss A and 15& scattered balloons and confetti as 2AM and Baek Ah Yeon hung streamers and JYP stood near the catering table and watched his artists proudly.

Miyu eyed the coffee machine in the corner then remembered how JYP's eyes lit up and her waitress instincts activated. 

"Umm...excuse me sir" JYP turned around curiously with his arms crossed "Yes?"

"It's just, I noticed the way you looked at the coffee corner and was wondering if you'd like me to make you one?" His face remained unchanged but the glint of excitement in his eyes didn't go unnoticed.

"Yes please" Miyu sighed in relief. She thought a CEO would be scary but he seems....nice. 

"Don't leav....." Chunsung was about to plead Miyu as she walked behind him but he instantly fell silent as Sunmi asked what dishes they had brought today.

JYP watched in intrigue as Miyu skillfully handled the coffee machine and she hummed quietly to herself. Growing up she loved making Papa Cha's coffee with him and when his taste became a bit more refined so did her skills.

"How old are you Ms.Cha?" 
"I'm a 94 liner sir. Why do you ask?" He shook his head gently and continued to watched as she stirred in the milk.

"That adorably innocent look in your eyes when you didn't recognize me made you look younger that's all"
"I believe that's my infamous "Deer in the headlights" look sir"

Miyu bowed as she placed the glass infront of JYP and he watched her every move and chuckled from her response. He brought the drink to his lips and sighed in bliss.

"Is it alright? Would you like some more milk and sugar?"
"It is perfection my dear. If I could, I'd have you follow me around all day to make my coffee when I needed it but don't tell my secretary"

Miyu giggled "Thank you sir I'm sure my father would be proud to hear you say that and don't worry my lips are sealed"

"Did he teach you to play guitar too?"
"Hmmm?"
"The calluses on your fingertips"

Miyu examined her hand and smiled shyly "No sir, I'm self taught" JYP smiled "Can make a great cup of coffee and can serenade I'm sure you make your father proud"

Miyu's cheeks tinted pink as she fought off the urge to cover her eyes in embarassment and JYP smiled.

"Sorry dear didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, you just seem so.....relaxing to talk to"

"Hey everyone they're coming!" Bernard Park called from the door and Miyu bowed and excused herself so she could return to Chunsung.

The lights were dimmed as everyone crowded in the center of the room and Chunsung and Miyu stood shoulder to shoulder. Let's see how this goes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are the lights off?"
"Why did Bernard Hyung tell us to come here?"
"Stop pushing, BamBam"
"I'm hungry..."
"Shush up Jackson we're all hungry"
"Why haven't we seen anyone walking around?"
"Do you smell something?"

"SURPRISE!"

The room roared to life as everyone cheered for the 7 awe struck boys and on cue Jackson fell to the floor dramatically and yelled happily. The boys bowed gratefully and started greeting everyone.

After Yugyeom hugged Sunmi he turned towards the catering table and a huge smile formed on his face as he saw Miyu wave shyly at him and she placed a finger over her lips.

Everyone dispersed to their tables as JYP gave a speech and everyone listened intently and at the end everyone applauded proudly.

-ACHOOOOOOO-

As soon as the applause died down Miyu's nose itched and her body erupted in a sneeze that caused everyone to turn to look at her and her heart had left the building from embarrasment.

GOT7's eyes lit up as they recognized her familiar face and Jaebeom advised everyone to be aware of their reactions. Miyu eyed Jackson who was pouting at her surprisingly. She thought he'd be mad at her for ignoring him but he continued to pout cutely and held up a little heart with his thumb and finger.

"I'm so sorry" Miyu bowed and the room giggled light heartedly. JYP took another satisfying sip of his coffee.

"Let's eat!"

Everyone got in an orderly line and served themselves, chatting with each other and occasionally making small talk with Miyu and Chunsung. Miyu heard Bernard subtly ask himself in english "I wonder what's in here...."

She leaned in a bit closer so no one could hear her proper english "It's a beef dish with potatos and vegetables with a soy base. It's really good I promise" He smiled gratefully.

"That's what I thought it was."
"Sorry I should'nt have ease dropped as you pondered to yourself"
"Hahaha you're cute"

She waved him off and helped Jimin and Yerin out with the grilled meat.

"Quite a sneeze you got there" Jimin joked and Miyu chuckled "I guess I just know how to get everyone's attention"
"I'll keep that in mind if I ever need to do that haha"

Miyu stirred some dishes as chatter in Chinese caught her attention infront of her.

"The desserts and coffee look really good"
"Don't they? So does the caterer~"
"Shhh don't say that he has a wedding band!"
"What? It's a compliment!"

"He'd appeciate that compliment very much" Miyu said politely and the MissA members eyed her curiously.

"You understand Chinese?"
"Just a bit. Sorry to in"
"So cute~"

"Well aren't you little miss popular" Miyu looked up startled as her cheeks warmed. Nickhun held out his plate, fully aware he could get his food himself but he wanted a little more time with her.

"I thought it was you when I walked in" he smiled and Miyu nodded her head subtly so no one noticed their conversation.

"Sorry I didn't say hi but..."
"Don't worry about it beautiful but you do know idols are allowed to have friends you could've said hello"
"We're friends?"

He winked cutely and poked her nose lightly "Of course we are"

Chunsung tugged on her sleeve and whispered "You're going to tell me about that right??"

-Ahem-

Miyu looked up at the individual who cleared their throat and she fought off the smile that tried to form on her face.

"Have we met somewhere?" Jackson asked non-chalantly as Min and Taecyeon giggled.
"That's the best you got dude?" Taec asked as Mark cut infront of him and winked at her.

"No I don't believe so" Miyu replied, completely blunt and Min bursted out into laughter.
"Dude I don't think she's interested"

Jackson flashed her a dazzling smile and she held her breath to steady her racing heart. Idiot.

"I dont think I'd forget such a beautiful face" he winked and Miyu crossed her arms.
"And I don't think I'd forget such obnoxious behavior"

"OOOOOOOO" his surrounding friends cooed and Taec shoved his shoulder to move down the line.

"Behave yourself Wang"
"WAIIIT IM NOT FINISHED!!"
"You can't finish what never started"

Mark and Miyu laughed as he placed a roll on his plate. "He was really pissed last night"

"I meant to apologize but my phone died."
"Apologize for what? Having feelings? You have nothing to apologize for"
"Eunji?"
"Yup"

Mark held up a fist and Miyu bumped it with hers and he smiled "Keep your head up baby girl, you know how he is"

"And he knows how I am" she smiled.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were gonna be here Mimi" Jinyounggie pouted and Jaebeom cutely frowned.

"I can't believe my own cousin didn't congradulate us for our one year anniversary" Miyu pouted cutely
"I'm so sorry, I forgot"
"Are you two going to sit with us?"

Miyu shook her head "Too risky. Tell you what soon we'll throw our own celebratory party for you guys too okay~"

"As long as Eunji doesn't cook" JJ Project laughed and returned to their table.

"My baby BamBam I've never seen you so composed" Miyu smiled as he carefully placed his food on his plate and he smiled at her.
"JYP-PD-nim is here"
"Oooo I get it, must look mature around the boss. No wonder you guys are so....not wild" she joked and he chuckled.
"Noona how's my outfit??" Miyu looked him over from head to toe and smiled from ear to ear
"Wow I have great taste~"

BamBam blew her a kiss and went back to his table as Youngjae and Yugyeom pointed towards the dishes.

"Don't worry Youngjae I asked Gramps not to put cucumber in anything, just for you" Miyu winked proudly and Youngjae laughed appreciatively as his ears burned red.

"My my Yugyeommie, Yerin really is pretty isn't she~"
"yeah sh......I mean...IIIYAH Noona!" Yugyeom whined bashfully. Miyu noticed Youngjae staring at her and she smiled at him.

"Did you need something Youngjae?" he shook his head shyly and engaged in a fun conversation with Yugyeom on how his face turns just as red as his ears.

Miyu and Chunsung watched as everyone ate contently, with people even coming up for their second and third servings. The two high fived each other under the tables then they completely composed themselves as JYP came around with his empty plate ready for another feast.

"My compliments to the chef"
"That would be our Grandfather, thank you so much"

Chunsung lifted his head, carefully without looking JYP in the eyes "Sir, if you don't mind me asking how did you hear about Woo's?"

"While deciding what food we should have for the party I was actually speaking with the g.o.d members and someone mentioned Woo's, a restaurant he often went to throughtout the years. He said he never forgot the way the owner would place his hands either behind his back or on his stomach when he laughed happily whenever he said "BAM!"

Flashback:
"Eunji don't run you'll fall!"
"You'll never catch me if you run that slow Mimi!"

8 year old Eunji and Miyu ran around merrily as Woo's customers smiled lovingly at them then laughed as Grams yelled at them with a broom in her hand. Miyu tripped over her shoelace and scraped up her knee and she glared at the stinging wound. 

She felt hands pick her up off the floor and she looked up at the tan man with dark hair. Miyu recognized him as the man who always spoke half English and half Korean.

He dusted off her clothes and pointed at her scrape "BAM! All better!" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Bam?"
"Yeah! You know BAM! Let's just say it's a magic word that helps the pain go away and makes everyone feel happier"

Eunji ran back and intertwined her fingers with Miyu's and Miyu looked up at the man blankly.

"Sir I don't think a word is just going to make the pain in my knee go away" she said smartly, bowed, then ran off with Eunji as the man stared after her dumbfoundedly.

"What did that guy say to you Mimi?"
"Bam"
"Bam?"
"Bam"

- (Present Day) A few days earlier-

"That's Joony Oppa's catch phrase BAM!" Eunji chuckled as the platinum haired idol said Bam for about the 30th time in a single episode.

"Doesn't he seem kind of familiar babe?"
"He's an idol you probably saw him somewhere" Miyu stared curiously at the screen. Maybe she was just imagining things.
-End FlashBack-

"Are you alright Ms.Cha?" he asked, bringing Miyu back from her thoughts and she smiled "Yes sorry"

"I think everyone's just going to eat and lounge around now so feel free to relax and mingle as well. Thank you for your hard work" the two bowed as JYP left and Chunsung looked at her in amazement.

"Mingle with JYP artist? Holy crap" she brought her hand to his face and pinched it softly "Stop drooling"

Miyu untied her apron and hid it under the table. She rolled up her sleeves and cleaned up a bit then glared at Chunsung who was trying to poke her with spoon as he piled his own plate with food.

"Mimi where you going?"
"Bathroom"

She stood motionlessly infront of the door. Should she ask someone where the bathroom is? Miyu shrugged her shoulders and pushed it open. She'll find it...eventually.


Miyu wandered around aimlessly for any sign that may lead her to the bathroom but she didn't mind because she enjoyed looking at the pictures and records plastered on the wall.

"Maybe I should just go back and ask..." she looked around then frowned at her unfamiliar surroudings. Lost at GOT7's job, no phone to call GOT7 for help. 

"Oh crap" she sighed as she continued to wander around with her arms crossed. 

She turned around, feeling someone was gazing at her but no one was there. Miyu walked back curiously then screamed as the utility closet opened and someone pulled her inside and slammed the door shut.

"HEY!!" she struggled in the perpetraitors arms and started pounding them mercilessly in the small cramp space.

"OW! Mimi! OW!! WATCH MY FACE! STOP THAT!" Jackson grabbed Miyu's frantics wrists and held them still. She looked up in relief as Jackson smiled down at her with a stupid expression on his face.

"HI!" he said excitedly and she wiggled her wrists trying to whack his shoulders.

"Idiot you scared me" she sighed.

She looked around curiously and her heart started racing. This closet was way too small for the two of them and she was plastered against his chest tightly and his face only a few cm's from hers. His warm breath gave her goosebumps and she started to fidgit nervously.

"I scared you?! How do you think I felt when I looked up and you werent next to Chunsung who was happily stuffing his face!" he pouted and placed her arms around his waist.

"I had to use the bathroom!"
"Do you know where it is??"
"......no"
"Why didn't you ask weirdo!?"

Silence filled the cramp space as Jackson gazed at the top of Miyu's head as she looked at the closed door. 

"I'm sorry" she said quietly and Jackson hummed. "For?"

"Not calling you back last night. It was immature of me and I'm sorry" Jackson s one arm around Miyu's waist and placed the other under her chin to make her look at him. He looked so...guilty.

"No, I shouldn't have teased you Baby. But I really wish there was a way to prove to you that you have nothing to worry about..."
"Dinner..."
"What?"

Miyu blinked a few times as a blush of guilt shrouded her cheeks. "Come have dinner with me at Chunsung's house tonight, please. If you can."

Jackson looked up thinking and pouted his lower lip.

"Hmmmm i don't know, I'm pretty busy. I mean I have lunch with the president and then I need to take my unicorn out for a walk...."
"pabo~"

He brought his face back and nuzzled his nose against hers with a smile "I'll be there"

Jackson slowly brought his lips to hers and she gasped and turned her head away shyly.

"What do you think you're doing!?"
"Ummmm I think I was trying to kiss my girlfriend, is that a crime?"
"We're at your work! In a janitor's closet!"
"Right?! It's like those shows when the couple want a little alone time so they hide in the school's janitor's closet~" 

Jackson cutely made a kissy face and Miyu squirmed and giggled as she tried to avoid his sinister lips.

"Just one kiss~"
"No!"
"Please~ Just one!"

Miyu quickly turned her head and lightly pecked his lips with hers and she burried her face into his chest feeling embarrased.

"What was that!?"
"Your one kiss! Gosh you're so annoying"
"Mean Miyu is mean!!!"
"Can we leave now?"
"Yeah Yeah"

Jackson chuckled and grabbed onto the handle and they both froze as the door refused to open. 

"No we're not....." Jackson jiggled the handle again and Miyu was starting to panic.

"Jackson!" she hissed.
"Well...crap"
"Stop playing Jackson, open the door this isn't funny I have to get back to work"

The two maneuvered so Jackson could get a better grip on the door handle but it still wouldn't open. 

"I hate you so much right now, maybe I really should find a new boyfriend who'd actually be useful...."
"That hurts Mimi and you know it. Grab my phone in my back pocket and I'll call for help"

Miyu leaned in closer trying to reach his phone and she silently cursed her short arms as they hung from his shoulder.

"Baby, I know we're in quite the romantic situation but we don't have time for you to fondle my bootay" Jackson teased playfully as he ran his nose down her neck and a tingle ran up her spine.

"You are so full of yourself Pabo" Miyu gave a final reach and finally grabbed the phone from his pocket but in the process she accidently nipped Jackson's ear and he tightened his grip around her waist and his breath hitched.

"Jackson? You okay?" Silence. 
"Just....just don't do that again okay" his voice was low and husky and something about it made Miyu's body burn and she didn't know why.

"Who should we call?"
"Jinyoung. He might laugh the least about this situation"

Miyu dialed the number and held the phone to Jackson's ear. "Yeah less laughing more scolding" she chuckled.

"Why can't you talk to him?"
"You got us into this mess, you get us out"
"MEAN MIYU IS.....Jingyoungie~"

The two waited for what seemed like forever, not exactly hating the close proximity but it would be way too troubling is someone found them before Jinyoung did.

"I know you're there Jinyounggie! I heard your footsteps! Open the door!" Jackson whined and Miyu chuckled.

"Are your seven minutes in heaven up already??" Mark chuckled and the chuckles of the other boys could be heard.

"Guys" Miyu groaned and the door finally opened and she hissed at the bright light. Jinyoung held his hand out and she grabbed it graciously as she took in a big breath of fresh air.

"Shame shame on you two~ Doing something so scandalous" Jinyoungie teased as Miyu smoothed out her appearance "Nothing happened"

"Hyung's face says otherwise" BamBam teased and Miyu turned to face Jackson curiously. His face was red as he grazed his ear with his hand and he didn't look her in the eye.

"Nothing happened Bammie. Now let's get back to the lunch hall so I can make coffee and serve everyone dessert"

"And we should hurry too Chunsung looked like he was gonna swoon everytime Sunmi asked him for something" Mark chuckled and everyone laughed along.

Jackson grabbed Miyu's hand before she walked away, turned her around and smiled.

"Since we have to go back to pretending you don't know me and hate my guts haha I'll see you tonight at dinner?"
"Who says I was pretending to hate your guts???"

Jackson looked around cautiously making sure not a soul was paying attention and swooped in and locked his lips with Miyu's and it took her breath away. She smiled against his lips and shoved him away playfully. She adjusted his snapback and pulled on his cheeks and a shock rang through the hall.

"Jackson"
"Yes Baby?"
"I really need to go to the bathroom......"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Guess who's back~ Back again~ Spark is back~ Tell a friend~ Haha hope you all enjoyed this week's episode of Spark. As stated before I'll continue the JPOV's once I get my new laptop but yes we can expect more drama, more fluff and fun, and a little more "romance" (Time to really turn that Spark into a Flame) ;) See you all next week \o/


PPS# Incase anyone's curious I saw GOT7 a few weeks ago so if you'd like to see me rant about it and get tongue tied when I'm showing their Identify album here ya go \o/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWT8JeIoeTM