~*Come on In*~ PART 2

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's suppose to be a fluffy romance story TAKE IT TAKE THE FLUFF!! but a little heart felt serious stuff is okay too right? it keeps things interesting \o/ and hello to new subscribers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He didn't say anything. She watched his arm reach for her slowly. FOCUS MIYU. She blinked and came back to her senses as she stood up from the bed, placing NoNa on her pillow.

She stretched her arms over her head and sighed with her back to Jackson. It felt good to finally admit this to someone. She never told Kai or Haruka or any other friends and it never came up again with her family for as long as she could remember. Why did she tell him? Why did she allow him to see a side of her no one else ever sees?

"Before or after you got the scar on your lip?" he asked and she hummed in response.

This was a start, but she wasn't ready to tell him everything, not yet. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"Do you want some hot chocolate Pabo? I want some hot chocolate~"

Before he could respond she started walking towards the door.

"I cried...."

she let go of the door handle and turned towards Jackson who hadn't gotten up from the bed. He had taken his snapback off and he clasped his hands together while hunching over as he looked at her with vulnerable eyes.

She was used to him being hyper and obnoxious and happy and basically the strongest person she's ever met but somehow seeing him so solemn made her heart ache as well.

"What?"

He took a deep breath in and sighed

"On the airplane.....when you thought I was asleep the whole time, when you tapped my shoulder when the flight attendant asked if we wanted drinks, I wasn't sleeping. I was crying."

She slowly made her way over and sat back on her bed next to him. She blinked at him a few times and he chuckled and combed his fingers through his hair. She'd like to do that............wait what?

"I've never told anyone, not even the guys, but sometimes I get so homesick I cry. 24/7 people always expect me to be this Wild and y idol who makes people laugh and has to be manly and headstrong. But.....it gets tiring, you know?

I watch fans who come with their friends or younger fans come with their parents and they all look so happy and it reminds me of home and I miss things like that. When I get the chance to talk to friends from Hong Kong they always have these stories to tell and experiences that I can't have because of work, it gets frustrating. I can't even go out normally. After spending a week at home then having to leave, it was really tough. Still is. And I know I shouldn't feel this way because the guys go through the same thing but still........"

Miyu was stunned. She knew idols had it hard but to actually hear their inner turmoil in person was really saddening. It didn't even have to be an idol. She couldn't imagine herself without her family and it scared her, so imagine how he felt.

 It was even worse to hear it from someone she cared about. Truely cared about. She didn't let people in easily but this Pabo managed to wiggle his way into her being and now his sadness is her sadness. This wasn't the time to be the usual Miyu who had walls built up so high to keep herself safe, it was time to be the real Miyu.

"Jackson......." he turned to her and smiled sadly. Here goes nothing.

"bleeeeehhhhh~"

she stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her eyes and wiggled her hands. This was how she made Mirin smile when she was sad. He looked at her like she was insane then laughed as he pushed her glasses back up her nose.

"What the heck is that face!? I'll have nightmares! WEIRDO!!"

Jackson was joking again and she felt triumphant. She made random animals noises and weird faces and hopped in her seat and he kept laughing as he teared up. She stopped and they looked at each other trying to look serious but both bursted out into laughter again.

"Why did you tell me this?"

she asked after she finally sobered up from her laughing fit and handed Jackson back his snapback. He enclosed his hand around hers that was holding the snapback and that electricity was flowing through her again as her heart ran rampant. She wiggled her hand trying to get free and he chuckled and adjusted the hat back on his head.

"I guess for the same reason you told me about your life" they smiled warmly at each other.

Trust. She was confident now. She trusted him, that's what compelled her to let him into her room, that's why she felt so comfortable with him. But she still had to ask.

"You won't look at me any differently, right? Now that you know........" she bit her lip as she waited for his reply.

His eyes searched hers and she flinched when he brought his thumb to her lips to make her stop biting it.

"Are you kidding? Of course not, I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb! And you won't look at me any differently too right?" Did he even have to ask?

"Nope, once a Pabo always a Pabo!"
"AND ONCE A MEANIE ALWAYS A MEANIE!"
"You're such a child"
"Says the girl who just mooed like a cow!"
"I'd like to see you do better then!"

Jackson hopped off her bed and started bobbing his head making chicken sounds then got on all fours and mooed like a cow. PABO. She clapped her hands

"Okay, Okay you win"

She made her way to the door when he grabbed onto her wrist gently.

"Thanks for listening"

She beamed at him

"Of course~ I'm always here for you Pabo. But I can't be nice to you all the time now even though we had this heart to heart okay, it's not my style~" He laughed his hyena laugh

"OBVIOUSLY!"

But there was one more thing she wanted to do before going back to witty Miyu, it's been a day of first already, first time she went out to hang out with friends who were all guys, first time she let someone help her carry things, first time she told someone what she's hiding, first time she's ever felt like this so why not add something else.

"Close your eyes" he looked at her puzzled and she giggled.

 "Come on, humor me"

He chuckled and covered his eyes with his hands

"Cha Miyu if my body ends up near the Han River I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life!"

"Don't move your hands till I say so, okay"
"Fiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

She chuckled and took a step closer to him, she could let herself go completely, just this once. She slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him in for a hug. That's all she wanted.

He understood what it was like to keep up appearances, it's tiring. She was tired of being strong all the time and just wanted someone who sincerely wanted to know who she really was under all the witt and it looked like Jackson did. Stupid Pabo is stupid.

He didn't say anything and she smiled thankfully. She squished her face against his arms, he was warm and smelt good and she didn't care if he could feel her heart beating.

She wasn't ready for an actual hug from him. She was still scared. But for now this was good enough. She let go slowly and tip toed to the door, opened it, and closed it.  She leaned her back against the door and held her hand over her beating heart and smiled.

She scurried into the kitchen and started making hot chocolate for two. He wanted to feel like a normal person who did things with friends like back home? She could do that. That's what friends are for. But she wanted...to be more....but could she be enough for him?

She heard her bedroom door open and close as she opened the fridge to get the whip cream. She closed the door and squirted some cream into as Jackson came into the entry way and smiled at her.

"I want some!"

He skipped over to her and opened his mouth. What? He pointed to his mouth and an idea popped into her head. Eunji please forgive me.

She squirted a bit into his mouth then he stood up happily and thanked her but all that came out was "mnmthhaammnnnnkkkss"

She then pointed past his head and he turned his head away to the doorway. She squirted some cream into her hand.

"I don't see anything,what are you...................." he turned back around, scratching his head confused, then suddenly the war had begun.

She smashed the cream all over his face and he yelled in surprise. He wiped the cream from his eyes and she by her finger

"I guess I was just seeing things~"

"YOU'RE DEAD MIMI!" he charged at her and she squealed.

She ducked under his arms and ran into the living room. She dove behind the love seat and popped her head out holding the can pointed at him

"STAY BACK! I HAVE DAIRY PRODUCT AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!"

He ran back into the kitchen and she heard the fridge door open and close. What was he doing? She stood up a bit more but then squatted to the floor to hide herself. CRAP HE FOUND THE OTHER CAN! He laughed an evil laugh

"NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!"

They had dove over couches and jumped from seat to seat screaming like wild animals and the living room was covered in whipped cream. Sarang wasn't upset by this at all as she the cream off the coffee table that had been pushed to the side to allow more room for running.

Her hair was a mess and her glasses were smudged by white but she would not lose! She hopped back onto the bigger couch as he jumped after her but she lost her footing and was falling backwards onto the floor.

"Look out!"

She scrunched her eyes, anticipating her to hit floor but instead heard an "oomph" Hmmm? she felt under her and squeezed a bit and Jackson laughed

"Stop that! I'm ticklish!"

She opened her eyes and noticed she was sitting in his lap. He fixed his hair under his cap which was now white with cream and beamed at her

"I told you I'd catch you when you fall~"

She blushed slightly remembering that night she had fallen asleep on him "Don't worry I'll catch............you" She coughed and bonked him on the head with her now empty whip cream can.

"Ow! what kind of thank you is that!?"

She stood up and dusted off her shorts and up some cream that stained her black tank top. Pabo.

"Mimi" she looked down at him and chuckled.

His black snapback was white and he had cream all over his face. His black and white long sleeve was a mess and his black shorts had whip cream hand prints on them.

"Yes?"
"Did it hurt?"
"Did what hurt?"
He bit his lip and wiggled his eye brows suggestively "When you fell for me??"

She bursted out into a laughing fit. There is no way he's human! She loved cheesy pick up lines but they were even more effective coming from him. When she stopped laughing he was now standing in front of her

"I was....kind of being serious......" he said as a blush crept across his face. Jackson Wang blushing?

Wait, he was asking her.....if she liked him? Like, liked him liked him? Hold on......"Your kisses belong to me and only me!" "So if you ever need me I can get here quick!"

Had he been hinting something to her? She shook her head, Slow Down Miyu, there's no way.

She looked up at him and winked "I'll let you know"

"What time is it?" He took his phone out of his pocket and he laughed.

"What?" she tried to peer at his screen and he poked her forehead with his finger

"Don't be nosey" and she covered the abused spot with her hands.

"8 o clock. I've been here for an hour. Maybe I should head back after I help clean up......"

She mentally frowned. But she didn't want him to go.

"Do you have to go......" he looked at her and she looked away holding her hands behind her back and leaned foward and back.

He chuckled "Well, I dont HAVE to go~"

A small smile crept onto her face.

"Cha Miyu! Do you want me to stay???" he asked jokingly. Yes....

"No"

crap! she didn't mean to say that.

"Fine! I know when I'm not wanted!" he strutted fabulously to the front door as Sarang followed behind him

 "Jackson wait!" she face palmed herself. The heck was this guy doing to her!?

"Yesssssssssssss~?" he turned his head towards her and she had to keep herself from laughing at his derpy face. She grumbled under her breath. idiot. "Well if it's nothing.....~" he bent over to grab his sneaker.

"Don't make me say it, please" she pulled her sleeves over her hands.

"What if I want to hear you say it?" he put his shoe down and walked towards her "You can do it~"

Over her dead body. He mimiced her voice "Jackson,...I want you to stay with me, pretty please you're so awesome!"  That's it!

"OW!!!!" she had punched him. in the arm. hard.

"YOU HIT LIKE A MAN!"

he was laughing his head off but she just glared at him. Stop teasing me! He stopped laughing and his expression softened and she flinched when he placed his hand on top of her head and smiled

"Fine, I won't make you say it. But one day you will♥" He pushed her glasses back up her nose and she bit his finger and he yelped in pain and she giggled evily.

After cleaning up the living room disaster the two washed up and threw their soiled clothing into the washing machine. She couldn't let him go out looking like that, even if i were only for 5 minutes to run back to the dorm.

She sat on the opposite end of the big white couch hugging her knees, feeling strangely nervous. Jackson's hair was freshly washed and he was wearing his black tank top that was hiding underneath his clothes and sporting Chunsung's oversized sweatpants from University.

"Sit! Sit!""

Sarang had jumped onto his lap and he was playing with her while smiling like a kid. His arms. No wonder he's so strong. He caught her staring at him and he flexed his arm muscles and winked at her. Idiot.

They ended up watching his old fencing videos on youtube. He tried to show her how to do the proper foot work and he laughed when she kept tripping over. Next they watched GOT7 videos and Jackson tried to teach her the dances but to his surprise she already knew them.

"You're actually pretty good weirdo!""
"Thanks, when I was younger I used to watch Eunji's dance classes and it became easier to pick up random choreography"
"You didn't take the dance classes with her?"
"Nope, didnt want to"

He sat her on the couch as "Girls Girls Girls" played and started to dougie. Show off. Once `A` started playing she got up and started dancing and Jackson pouted
"How come you learned Youngjae's part!? Mine's so much better!"

She stuck her tongue out at him "because you're not cool like Youngjae!"
"OH YEAH!?" he motioned for her to give him room and he flipped causing Sarang to sit up on the couch and bark.

"Who's cool now huh??? I can teach you!" she crossed her arms and shook her head

"No way, I don't want to break my neck."

After the dance session they made their way back into her bedroom and she taught Jackson some things on the guitar. He groaned in frustration when his fingers wouldn't stay where they were suppose to.

"WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED!!!!" she laughed at his misery.

"DON'T LAUGH!"

"Did you take lessons?"
"No, I taught myself guitar and piano~"
"Is that suppose to impress me~?"

After Jackson whined about his finger tips hurting she took the guitar from him and placed it back on it's stand.

"Mimi! Sing for me!"

"No"

He dropped to floor and started rolling around

"PLEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!"

She shook her head at his antics. He really is a 5 year old. He got up and started poking her arm

"Please please please please please please......." She sighed, poor Mark. 

"If it'll make you shut up" he squealed in delight.

She plugged in her keyboard and started warming up when suddenly Jackson started hitting random keys.

"TWIIINNKKLEEE TWWIINNNKLLLEEE LITTLLLEEEE STAAAAR" he was screeching and she groaned. The heck was he doing?! And she thought Chunsung was bad! She twisted in her turning chair and kicked him towards the bed.

"Behave!" he sat down with his legs crossed and pouted at her.

"I'm sowwy!" Ew. Cute.

As soon as she was about to start playing her phone on her nightstand went off. Jackson leaned over and smiled obnoxiously and answered

"Mimi's phone, how may I assist you~" WHAT!??? She ran towards him and snatched the phone from him and slapped his arm.

"Hello?"

"Babe, who was that?" she face palmed and glared at Jackson who was laughing at her. Eunji.
"No one, just having a friend over.....who will be leaving if they don't behave!" she said as Jackson looked up apologetically and raised his hands in surrender.
"Cha Miyu invited a guy friend over!? OMG! What else have I been missing!?" Alot.

Eunji reminded her she would be home in a few days and wanted reassurance her snacks were still there. She started telling Miyu a story about this idiot guy who hitted on her at the bar but she suddenly felt a tug on her shirt. She looked down at Jackson who was smiling at her and pointing towards the piano. Oh yeah.

"Eunji I'll text you later, kay? My friend lives a busy lifestyle and I'd like to spend as much time as I can with them~"
"YOU'RE LEAVING ME FOR A GUY FRIEND!?!? HELL IS FREEZING OVER! ARE YOU SICK!? WHO IS HE!?"

"Love you~" she said as she hung up on a still yelling Eunji. She looked at Jackson who had a stupid grin on his face.

"Shut up"

She sat back at the piano and started playing her renditiom of GOT7's Forever Young. She liked it, it was really nice song, super cheesy but nice. She enjoyed singing alot so she was glad he had asked her to. Once she finished she switched off the keyboard and turned to a frozen Jackson.

"What?"

He shook his head and laughed  "Wow, you even more than I do!!" She smiled

"Thanks~"

After a VERY interesting Chinese lesson, while completely ignoring the now clean clothes in the dryer, the two sat on the living room floor watching movies.

"I can't believe you beat me" Jackson groaned referring to the fighting video game they had played previously. 

"Maybe Bammie can teach you how to less. He likes telling me about his video game achievements....." she mumbled as she nibbled on her green tea pocky.

She looked over and grinned at him. He had his arms crossed and was glaring at the floor and you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. He noticed her staring at him and softened. He shifted close to her and grabbed her hand.

The sound of the shock sounded through the room. Her heart beat quickened. What was he doing? He then brought the pocky in her hand to his mouth and ate it happily.

"That's actually really good! Thank you~" She flicked his forehead.

"You're not welcome."

This was the third movie they decided to watch from Eunji's collection. "Spell Bound", some movie about a magician falling in love with a girl who could see ghosts but she couldn't pay attention anymore. Her eyelids felt heavy as she struggled to keep them open. She lifted her frames to rub her eyes but it didn't help at all. What time was it?

Suddenly she felt herself getting shaken gently. The bright light burned her eyes when she opened them and she whined. Had she fallen asleep?

"Mimi, I gotta get going it's 11 pm and I have a morning schedule"

She looked up at Jackson who was looking down at her smiling. She nodded her head and he got up to change into his now clean clothes. She got up and wobbled towards the coffe table to grab his sunglasses and mask. She shouldn't have been so careless, he is an idol afterall what if someone sees him or he woke up late?

She stiffled a yawn and rubbed her eyes. Did he have fun? Would he be okay heading home so late? She hoped she cheered him up after he looked so sad talking about his hidden feelings. She honestly really wasn't that interesting.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?"

She turned to a now fully dressed Jackson and handed him his sunglasses and mask. Her heart fluttered when he called her beautiful. She ruffled her messed up hair and tugged on her pajama shirt

"Yup beautiful alright, just gorgeous" he laughed and she followed him to the door.

After he got his shoes on she opened the door to let him out. Wow, it really was dark out now, last she checked the sun was just setting. I guess time flies when you're having fun.  

"Did you have fun Pabo?" he looked at her like she asked an inappropriate question. She rubbed her eyes again. A habit she did when she was really tired.

"No way! Most boring day of my life" he replied sarcastically and she punched him lightly in the arm.

He held up his hand to her. Hmmmmm? He looked at her with a childish grin on his face

"Hand hug!"

She was confused. He sighed exageratively and grabbed her hand and placed it against his. He wrapped his thumb around her hand and she copied him.

"See! Hand hug!"

Normally she'd pull back and yell at him but she actually quite enjoyed it. His hand was bigger than hers and warm and she couldn't help but smile

"Hand hug......" Jackson beamed at her

"And one day I'll give you a real hug! But i won't tell you when~ surprises are more fun"

She looked foward to it. He ushered her back inside saying shoo shoo.

"It's cold out, you'll get sick! Then we won't be able to hang out! NO WAIT GET SICK THEN I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUUUUU~" She giggled, how is he so hyper?

 "I'll text you when I get back, try not to miss me too much~" 

He jumped down the stairs and tripped a little.

"I'm good!" he said putting his thumbs in the air. She waved at him

"See you soon" and he waved back obnoxiously

"Sooner than you think!"

Once he was out of sight she locked the door and turned everything off and went to bed. She put on her pikachu kigurumi and climbed into bed. Sarang curled up at her feet and fell asleep instantly. She was about to flip off her table lamp when she noticed a folded piece of paper in front of her picture frame. She opened it and she felt her cheeks burn.

"Always trying to be tough Miyu, I can see right through you! How could you just leave me standing there D:< But! From now on, you don't always have to be so strong. As long as I'm around I'll be strong for the both of us and I'll always be there for you too whether you want me to or not~ I got your back weirdo and I hope you have mine. Love Sir Pabo!" Love.......

Her phone had went off and she giggled

Jackson: HOME! But kinda wish I wasn't, the guys are crazy! Sleep tight beautiful and I'll catch you in the morning~ Dream of me :D

She placed her phone back on the table after hiding Jackson's note in her phone case and turned off the light. Her day replayed in her head and she couldn't stop the cheesy smile forming on her face. Maybe she liked him.....just a bit. She brought her bear to her face and snuggled it.

"JackJack.....Goodnight JackJack, you finally have a name"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: So much fun this chapter :D Oh you thought you were gomna get Miyu's full back story already????? Nahhh not yet x3 So much JackMi moments but like any good show whenever something this good happens......theres always trouble lurking close behind ;D