===Road Trip=== Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note (If you don‘t usually read these I urge you to do so today~): Ello everyone we have a treat today :D When was the last time we had a special chapter?

Well I have the flu hahaha so I can’t do much but Enni, for those of you who don’t know Enni she’s my best friend and the reason SPARK exists and usually the reason you guys get quick updates or double updates, she wrote me this before when I was feeling bad so I was like hey let’s make it a special chapter! All I did was edit it a bit and add some stuff but it was mostly her so thank you Babe~ I know fluff isn’t your thing but you did well \o/ Everyone enjoy this special SPARK road trip chapter kay♥ (Excuse the format it was on Word lol)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"BABE!!!! You good to go? Did you remember everything?"
“Ummmm I think so. How bout you? Your memory is as bad as my sense of direction hahaha!"
"Shut up or I'll make you drive!!"
“Shutting up right now~”

Eunji glared at her sister playfully who hurried to the passenger seat as she packed the rest of the stuff into the trunk of the truck.

Miyu clicked her seatbelt and stomped her feet excitedly. Checking her phone for the time she huffed out air impatiently that ruffled her bangs and she turned her head to yell into the back while honking the horn.

"Let's go!"
“I’m not even the driver seat yet! What the hell!!”
“HURRY UP SLOW POKE!”
“I CAN LEAVE YOU HERE!”

Mark laid on the floor waiting with his arms folded underneath his head. He had been waiting for a while now but it would be worth the wait, and the thought of the person he was waiting for made him smile cheerily and he shook his head.

He quickly checked his phone that vibrated in his pocket. His new uncracked phone. Sitting up excitedly he waved to his best friend on the couch that was cuddling the cushion to his chest with his eyes drooping.

"Hey Jackson"
"Mmmm?"
"Dude get up, they're coming"
"OH MY GOD!!"

Mark laughed at the panicking Jackson running around the dorm checking his things for the thousandth time.

It was finally a break after GOT7's world tour and as everyone else went home to enjoy their down town Mark, Jackson, Eunji and Miyu decided to go for a three-day-two-night trip to the Cha vacation house that was located a few hours away from Seoul.

Fun road trip and hanging out with just the four of them without the risk of getting caught. What could be better?

“Mark have you seen my……something….ugh....anything?“
“Jackson I think you already packed everything you own haha, what else could you possibly need?“

Jackson groaned and went around the house one more time. Opening cabinets and drawers, throwing clothes around and mumbling to himself he yelped as he heard Mark’s phone go off. NO, HE WASN’T READY!!

"Jackson, ready or not we need to go, they’re downstairs!"

Eunji stepped out of the truck to open the trunk. She watched bewildered as Jackson exited the front door while wheeling multiple luggage behind him. She raised an eyebrow at Mark who had a single duffel bag slung over his shoulder and he gave her a derpy smile and shook his head.

"Really Wang? Are you like moving in or something?"
"Shut up wicked witch, if I had to live under the same roof as you I’d be dead the next day so no thank you~ "
"You know I could just leave your here"
"MISTRESS YOU ARE SO GREAT! I'D LOVE TO LIVE WITH YOU! ARE THOSE NEW SUNGLASSES? THEY LOOK FABULOUS ON YOU LIKE OH MY GOD!~"

Mark and Jackson filled the trunk to the brim with Jackson’s things and when the last bag was about to be packed away, Eunji rolled her eyes, turned around and went back to the driver seat.

Smiling, she murmured to herself while turning on the engine and then looked at Miyu who looked at her sister with rounded eyes.

“Why are you smiling Babe?“
"You know, this is how much I love you. I wouldn‘t put up with these idiots for just anyone"
"And I love you~ But seriously why are you smiling to yourself, it‘s creepy haha"
“Because if we’re lucky-”

The back door opened and as Mark slid to his seat he leaned forward and kissed the Cha sisters affectionately on their cheeks and Eunji shoved his face away playfully.

Jackson slammed the door as he took his seat behind Miyu and she giggled as he wrapped his arms around her and the seat. He leaned his head on the side and caught her pretty pink lips as she turned to greet him.

Eunji scoffed and swatted him away making the Hong Kong boy whine and Miyu laughed. He ran his fingers through his hair and settled his snapback and with his voice booming he pointed forward.

“LET’S GOOOOOO!“
“SHUT UP, I DON’T TAKE ORDERS FROM AN IDIOT!“
“THEN GO SO I’LL SHUT UP~♥“
“OH MY GOD WANG! UGH! THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG WEEKEND!!“

Mark and Miyu giggled at the two people who would probably be bickering to each other till the end of time but anyway…...ROADTRIP!

Miyu turned to her sister and poked her shoulder.

“What were you saying earlier?“
“ If we’re lucky maybe Wang will lose his voice by the time we get there then we can REALLY relax and enjoy the peace “

Miyu chuckled and shook her head, sure Eunji, sure.


“ HAJIMA HAJIHAJIHAJIHAJIMAAAA“
“NOOOO SHUT UP THIS IS MY PART!”
“NOBODY CARES!”
“WHY ARE YOU MEAN TO ME EVEN ON VACATION?!”

GOT7 songs blasted through the speakers and everyone sang along without any shame. The car had to stop at a red light, but that didn’t bother any of them at all as they continued to party in the confines of the truck.

People from the cars besides theirs stared at them like they were insane and they were probably right. Eunji happened to look on her left and a boy, a bit younger than her looked at her with curious wide eyes.

Eunji smiled and waved, then winked at him as she slammed the gas pedal when the light turned green.

“Ah~“

Miyu fed Eunji snacks that they had prepared beforehand. Strawberries, her second favorite snack because they were a lot easier to eat in a car than watermelon.

Jackson whined he wanted some too, with a pout and puppy eyes as usual, and he massaged Miyu's shoulders for her attention.

Mark was being Mark and just played with his phone, smiling on occasion when he managed to sneak a picture of everyone when they weren‘t looking.

Suddenly the music turned down as Eunji looked to the backseat via the mirror.

"Next stop is either now or after an hour. Does anyone need to stop?"
"Do I dare….."
"Yes Wang I'm not leaving you behind you can go pee."
"Thank you Mistress~"

Eunji pulled up into the pit-stop and everyone got out of the truck. Stretching, yawning, stealing kisses then running to the public restrooms that they hoped had toilet paper.

“Get back to the car when you’re ready so we don’t need to go searching for anyone!“

Miyu looked at her sister's reflection from the mirror in the bathroom. She‘s been happier but sometimes she could still feel a bit distant as she was when she just lounged around the house when she and Mark were having problems.

"I'm going to buy something to drink, you want anything?"

Miyu shook her head and both headed out. As she was about to head towards the truck as they had planned, someone snatched her from behind making her gasp and they spun her around. Jackson laughed and kissed her pouting lips from being startled then he oh so affectionately snuggled his nose to hers while coo-ing.

"Have I told you how pretty you are yet and how much I love you?"
“Pabo we're in public what if someone recognizes you…."

Jackson took her hand and kissed it softly. His lips grazing over her knuckles gently and she couldn’t help as her frown turned into a small shy smile.

"Then I'd tell them that I love you~ I‘m not ashamed to yell it to the world you know~"
“Really?“
“No. We’d have to run away probably hahaha“
“Idiot.”

"Awww such a cute couple"

Miyu panicked from the sudden attention and the couple turned their heads to see an elderly couple looking at them.

Old, wrinkled and wise they held each other’s hands tightly and they smiled at them warmly. The old man slowly raised his cane and pointed it at the two.

"Are you two on your honeymoon?"

Jackson froze and Miyu’s eyes widened. She waved her hands in front of her fervently and shook her head.

" OH NO! NO, No, no, we’re .. on a holiday! Yeah a holiday!"

"Oh I see! I feel so joyful when I see young happy couples! Reminds me of when we were younger, ah memories~ Promise us you'll stay together for a long time without a divorce! If you ever have problems it’s always best to sort it out then do something you’ll regret for the rest of your life~"

"Oh but we're not- "

"I'll be sure to never leave her! Besides! I wouldn’t be able to stand the thought of her with someone else…..it’d be too painful and I’d probably die~ So she’s stuck with me forever and ever!"

Jackson bowed to the couple who left laughing and shaking their heads. Ah the youth today. Miyu burned bright red and whipped her head to Jackson.

"Pabo! How could you lie, we're not married! YOU LIED TO OLD PEOPLE THAT‘S LIKE A SIN!"
"Yet."

He said seriously while placing a finger over her lips to hush her.

“Not married YET. That’s not a lie so we’re still good~”

Jackson said with a wink. He smirked and walked away leaving Miyu confused and dumbfounded until Eunji returned to her side.

"I thought you went to the car, hey what's wrong?…..Why are you red?"
"Nothing.... But I’m pretty sure I’m in love with an idiot"

"Awwwww my corny Babe I know you are hahahaha Even if I never say it and it seems like I hate him, I wouldn’t want anyone else as my brother-in-law. Now let's go or we'll never get there and boy do I want to have a bonfire tonight!"

She shook the giant bag of marshmallows she had just bought and Miyu smiled and nodded her head. The boys were already waiting for them impatiently and their faces lit up like Christmas as they finally arrived.

“Why do girls always take so long geez“
“Wang watch it or I‘ll strand your here and you get no marshmallows!“

Jackson pouted and leaned into Eunji’s ear whispering softly.

"Can I sit in the back with Miyu? Please? I think Mark wants to sit with you in the front too."
"Do as you wish Wang just keep your hands to yourself"
"WHY NOT- Wait you‘d actually let me?"
"Go, now, before I change my mind"
"THANK YOU EUNJI~"

Jackson flew to the backseat and snuggled against Miyu, taking her by surprise as he embraced her so tightly and Mark sat up front and waved cutely. Eunji gave him a smile and started the engine. And so, the trip continued again.

After an hour of talking, singing and eating snacks Eunji had concentrated on driving so hard she hadn't realized everyone else had fallen asleep. Nobody answered her questions and she was left alone talking to herself.

"Yah did you hear me? Guys?"

She looked at Mark next to her asleep, his shoulders slouched and his lips slightly parted. She peered into the back mirror and she wasn‘t exactly sure who was cuddling who at this point.

"Well thanks guys I love you too. Not like I wanted company or anything pshhh"

She mumbled grumpy and felt the irritation in her grow as she glued her eyes to the road. Yes she said she'd drive but she wanted company too! SHE WANTS CONVERSATION!

Soon she began to feel as tired as they were. She needed something to keep her up and all the usual tricks like loud music or lowering the temperature in the car wouldn’t help since she didn’t want to bother the others.

She kept one hand on the steering wheel and lowered the other to the gear knob as she sighed heavily. She peered down at her hand curiously as something touched it.

"You look a lot better when you smile"

Mark spoke up with that y tired voice and looked at Eunji while holding her hand, his eyes slowly opening and foggy.

Eunji glanced at Mark and sighed as she turned her head back to the road. Indeed, they were here to have fun, so why was she down before they even got there? She needed to man up, what's in the past has passed.

She looked back at Mark and gave him a sad smile as she took a quick glance at their intertwined fingers. He knew it was a sad smile, he now knew why too and he squeezed her hand tighter.

“I’m not letting you go. You will never get rid of me again either so shut up and smile or as soon as we get there I’m locking the two of us in the room and I don’t care if they can hear.“

He winked flirtatiously and a genuine smile appeared on Eunji’s face even though she was looking at the road. Mark smiled, tightening his grip on her hand and fell back asleep peacefully.

The car stopped and everyone stirred awake. Miyu snuggled into Jackson’s chest not wanting to open her eyes and he looked out the window at the surrounding gas station and furrowed his brows.

“Are we there yet?“
“No, I just need to tank the truck. Stop two, you are allowed to leave the car.“

Everyone got out of the car sluggishly to stretch. Jackson ran to the bathroom while Eunji took care of the gas and she smiled as Miyu swayed back and forth next to her, half awake and half dazed.

“Babe, could you go buy me an energy drink?“

Eunji chuckled at her sister and tapped her lightly making her jump. Miyu nodded absent mindedly and headed inside almost looking like a ghost floating around aimlessly.

Energy drink, that was easy. She knew her sister and what energy drink she’d like except……one problem….... they didn’t sell that exact one here. Oh crap. After 10 seconds of trying to decide which one she’d take instead, she just closed her eyes and picked one and headed to the counter without checking what she took. How bad could it be?

“That’ll be 300 won thank you, anything else you need?“
“No not this time….actually are those Hershey kisses? Can I have those please?“
“Of course~ Thank you come again!“

Miyu smiled at the clerk and headed back out with her black plastic. Okay now, where was the truck?

She peered around curiously. It was just there when she left, where did she move it? DID THEY LEAVE HER!? THAT’S NOT COOL!

She looked left then right and was about to yell but stopped in her tracks when she saw Mark back hugging Eunji in the parking lot. He dug his hands into her pockets and swayed her back and forth slowly and he was smiling and whispering into her ear. She looked happier now than she did all day.

“Why are you here alone Mimi?“
“Eunji asked me to buy her an energy drink. I was going back but…..I didn‘t want to interrupt haha“

Jackson looked over to where Miyu was looking at earlier and smiled as well. He s his arm around her waist, pulling her to his side and kissed her head affectionately.

“Baby, we don’t look as good as they look together huh?“

Miyu shot him a look of confusion and he chuckled and beamed at her with that stupid grin that she never wanted to wipe from his face.

“We look better. Like wow we’re so hawt~“

Jackson kissed Miyu’s cheek and took her hand to pull her back to the car with him and she whined as she tried to get away from this corny, unfunny, mess she called her boyfriend. No chocolates for you mister!

Mark and Eunji turned around as the other couple reached them and smiled. Now the four of them looked like the other normal couples that were hanging around outside and Miyu couldn't be happier.

She gave Eunji her energy drink and she thanked her and gulped it down without reading it either and finally realizing that it wasn‘t what she expected everyone yelled as she spat it out comically.

“OH MY GOD CHA MIYU WHAT IS THIS CRAP!?“
“I actually have no idea either sorry! They didn’t sell your usual…..and I didn‘t want to leave empty handed so…...I blind picked it?“

Miyu stuck her tongue out cutely and knocked her head and Eunji sighed exasperated and ruffled her sister’s hair.

“Fine! Whatever! I’ll drink it anyway because I love you and your aegyo is death! And I do need to stay awake- “
“Are you tired? Should I drive? I can drive~ Do you want me to drive? I am capable of driving~“

“No I’m all good, it’s not too far anyway so relax Olaf hahaha“

Drinking her energy drink Eunji got back to the driver’s seat and looked out the window at Mark and Jackson. Mark was smiling cutely and Jackson had his brows furrowed while Miyu giggled into her hand.

Why were they playing rock-paper-scissors ? Oh no. Did Jackson just lose ? Why is he com- WHY IS HE SITTING HERE!? NO GET TO THE BACKSEAT I DON’T WANT YOUR ROYAL GRUBBINESS NEAR ME!!!

“We changed since Mark had something he wanted to show me and Jackson lost the game~“

Miyu smiled at her sister as she climbed into the backseat with Mark following behind her. Eunji glared at Jackson and he glared back with a derpy smile.

“Do you want to die?“
“I’d rather not thank you very much“
“Then don’t yell at me or scare me so I won’t drive off the road. Actually why don‘t you just not talk till we get there.“
“Sure~“
“That’s not- Eh?“
“MY LIPS SHALL BE SEALED~“
“Jackson shut up we can’t hear“
“Why am I always getting yelled at!?“

Eunji smirked her evil smile at Wang and turned the engine on once again. Last part, almost there!

The last of the car ride was the usual, the radio was on and they all sang some of the songs playing. Mark and Miyu who were sharing ear phones laughed at videos he was showing her and Jackson whined because he couldn’t see them and he whined even more when he found out the videos were of him. Those weren’t exactly his finest moments!

"FINALLY HERE!"

Jackson yawned and looked around the spacious area. Big white and brown modern house surrounded by nature you’d only see on television or in magazines. The Cha's were really well off.

Noticing someone in the back he squinted his eyes and realized it was a little girl staring back at him. He turned to Eunji with a raised eyebrow.

“Are there other family members here or something?“
“No just us why?“
“There’s a little girl…..“
“You hangout with BamBam and Yugyeom too much. Then you’re gonna have me look outside and there’s no one there right?“
“……no…..“

The two peered curiously out the window and just like that. She was gone.

This would be a nice holiday and who knew what would happen. Everyone got out of the car and stretched. It had been one long road trip but it was great.

"Pabo, we'll have a lot of fun right? I promise you‘ll have fun"

Miyu looked up at Jackson hopeful and he looked back down at her and he smiled genuinely from ear to ear.

"Yes Mimi, I'll make this trip worth the car ride and just so you know, I have fun no matter where I am as long as I’m with you"

He said sincerely and kissed the side of her head and she squished her face from his words.

"WANG LITTLE HELP HERE! MOST OF THIS IS YOURS!"

Eunji yelled from the trunk and Jackson stuck out his tongue and ran away.

"YAH! WANG JACKSON I WAS BEING NICE! YOU'RE DEAD ONCE I CATCH YOU!"

Miyu took stuff out of the trunk helping Mark and she pulled on his sleeve cutely.

"Mark?"

Mark looked at Miyu confused.

“Hm?“
“You two are really all good, right?“

Mark smiled and nodded happily.

"Yeah why?"
“It’s just she seemed somewhat off earlier today……she was throwing out some of her old junk she had in her room like old photos and stuff before we left and she just…..“

“Miyu I know you worry a lot about your sister, I do too, but don’t worry too much anymore because I got both of you covered. Besides…I thought you.. saw it.“

Miyu’s eyes widened at the memory of finding half Mark in her kitchen and she shook her head embarrassedly and he chuckled shyly.

“We’re good I promise. She still has those moments every now and then, thinking she’s not good enough but I just gotta work my way through them and remind her that I love her.“

She smiled at Mark and they looked back at the idiot couple running around the yard and Miyu really hoped those weren‘t rocks in her sister‘s hands that she was planning to pelt her idiot boyfriend with.

"Will those two ever get along?"

"WICKED WITCH LEAVE ME ALOOOONE"
"WANG COME HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU"

Mark chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

“What do you mean? They’re best friends obviously hahaha”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Note:
It took me two days to edit this because I just don’t have the strength to do anything @_@ -drags body on floor- MOM STOP GETTING ME SICK! and Thank you Enni for lightening my load, if it weren’t for you there’d be no update this week probably lol and keep sending me one shots to make me feel better and to my Readers please forgive me but I’m too sick to function and I’ll catch you all next week for another SPARK \o/