JPOV *~Like Oh~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I didn't ignore your comments guys I'm glad you're looking foward to the first date \o/ I can't wait to write it♥ Enjoy the JPOV -hugs everyone-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yugyeom POV
The big little Makenae shifted in his bed and cooed. He had to use the bathroom but he was so comfortable and didn't want to get up! He flipped over and peeled his eyes open. His bestfriend BamBam was sleeping with his mouth open and he had to fight the giggle trying to escape his mouth.

"Fine Fine"

he finally sat up and pulled his covers off him. He picked up one of BamBam's fallen stuffed animals and gently set it back in place and opened the door quietly so he didn't disturb the two sleeping boys.

He made his way through the still dark dorm, it was still pretty early and it was raining but he stopped when he noticed the bathroom light was on and the door was closed. Who's awake? He placed his ear against the door then jumped back

"ughhhhhh!!!"

Was that Jackson? Is he in pain? What's going on? Yugyeom timidly knocked on the door

"Hyung, are you okay?"

After a few seconds Jackson poked his head out the door

"Morning Yugyeommie, sorry did I wake you?"

He shook his head and smiled

"No, I just had to use the bathroom"

Jackson apologzied and opened the door fully. He was still wearing his black sweatershirt and sweat pants for sleeping but he looked wide awake.

"Hyung what were you doing?"

"What do you do in the bathroom Yugyeommie?"
"Your business?"
"Yup and my business is none of your business~"

Yugyeom smiled "You're lying"

Jackson rubbed the back of his neck then motioned him to come closer. He bent over and Jackson whispered in his ear

"......practicing....Miyu......messing up......."

Yugyeom giggled. Not only did Jackson whispering in his ear make him ticklish but it was cute to see his Hyung flustered.

"Don't laugh!"

"You're practicing asking Mimi Noona out, eeeeeee♥"

Suddenly Jackson grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door. He sat him on the toilet seat

"Yugyeommie can you pretend to be Miyu? Please."

Yugyeom blinked at him

"What do I do?"

"You just sit there while I talk~"
"So I have to pretend to be Miyu Noona?"
"Yup that's it!"
"I don't think I can"
"How come?"

Yugyeom giggled

"Because I don't hate you~"
"YUGYEOMMIE!"


Back to JPOV
Miyu: My milk decided it didn't want to stay in my bowl anymore and just splashed all over the table
Jackson: Hah! There's no use in crying over spilt milk :P

Jackson Wang knew how to see the good in any situation and was having a great day. It's been raining since last night and not only did it lull him to sleep, it blocked out anyone's snoring so he felt refreshed this morning.

He even practiced asking Miyu out today like he told the guys he would. The maknae line had no faith in him saying that she'd flat out reject him. I'll show them!

"Jackson one of your schedules have been cancelled today due to the weather so after this morning you'll only have the one in the evening with the rest of the guys" his Manager told him and he smiled sheepishly.

Can this day get any better?! Sure he was stuck in a two hour car ride to his morning schedule then a few hours back but it was not dampening his spirits!

"So what are you going to do with your new found time"

Jackson was scrolling through his pictures and smiled.

"Probably go out for some food"

"Great energy! Good work today Jackson" he bowed at the PD-nim and made his way to his changing room to get back into his normal clothes.

Jackson instantly grabbed his phone and shot his favorite someone a message

Jackson: Mimi I'm done with my morning schedule and ready to bother you :D

It was about 12 o clock she should be eating lunch by now. He looked out the window at the rain and puffed his cheeks. She better have brought an umbrella if she went out. Better yet she should'nt have, it's dangerous, knowing her she could slip and fall. After changing he climbed into his black van and shot her another message.

Jackson: Where'd you go are you busy? D:
Jackson: Make sure you have an umbrella or else you'll catch a cold!

An hour into the ride and the staff had asked him to stop tapping on the window. He couldn't help it he was anxious. Why is she taking so long to reply, she's never left him hanging before. Was she alright?

Jackson: Why are you ignoring me did I do something ;w;
Jackson: MIIIIIIIIIIIIIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHEEEEEEEREEE AREEE YOUUUUUUUUUU DONTT IGGNOORREE MEEEE!!! <3

He put his earphones in his ears and closed his eyes. She's fine, she's a strong cookie he thought as he mentally went through his plan of asking her out. Just be cool Wang.

As Jackson heard that familiar ring from Woo's door his heart beat picked up. There's no time like the present. He scanned his head around and found Miyu scurry into the kitchen. Thank god too because on his way to his booth in the back he slipped a little. The floor was too slippery someone could get hurt.

He laid his head in his arms as he waited patiently for her to come out again. The restaurant was pretty busy today I hope they're not over worked. Then he perked up as Miyu came out the door, cutely munching on half a sandwich.

She made her way up to his table and didn't even look at him and he smiled. You're making this too fun Mimi.

"Welcome to Woo's, sorry for the wait, what can I..........what are you doing here?"

Someone was a bit more cranky than usual. He knew she was tired, her eyes were dark and her bangs were everywhere but he chuckled on the inside. As soon as she saw him, he saw her face light up no matter how hard she tried to hide it. 

 "I told you I'd see you sooner than you think~" Would've been here sooner but this rain is endless! 

"Pabo I'm really busy if you're here just to bother me......."

"The world doesn't revolve around you Mimi~ I'm obviously here cause I wanted to see that hot waiter Chunsung and get some good food" he said in a sarcastically high pitched voice while waving his hands.

No. He was there for her. He wouldn't admit it but now his world DOES revolve around her. She lightened up a bit at his stupidity and he was relieved.

"I've been calling you"
"I left my phone at home" You would.
"You look like hell" Literally.
"Thanks, will that be all?" No.
"Yeah, are you okay?"
"Never better" Liar.

She turned around and trudged back into the kitchen but got called aside by a bunch of girls and he laughed at the annoyed face she was trying to prevent herself from making. Okay she was in a pretty crappy mood maybe he had to lighten things up. Let's go with Plan B. 

After 10 minutes he was prepared to confront her and she came back with his food. She looked so tired he felt bad. She quietly placed his cheese Ramen in front of him and his water then slammed some random beverage down and it almost toppled over. Why was she pissed?

"Easy Tiger.What's that?" 
"The lovely barbie over there has bought you a drink" he wanted to giggle at her attitude.

It was wrong but she was cute when she was mad and for once it wasn't at him! He bent over to see a crazy looking girl with loads of make up waving at him. Ummmmm thanks?

"If that'll be all, please enjoy your food" she bowed stiffly.

Was she really that mad? It was just a drink.....waiiiitttt.....is she jealous!? He grabbed onto her wrist, a bit more excited than he meant to.

"Mimi, why don't you relax a bit?"

She glared at him and shook her hand out of his. She really needed a break. Inititate Plan B!

"You know I'm really tired of seeing your face here"
"Oh really now?"
"Yup! I'd rather see it somewhere else~"
"Like where?"
"Out on a date with me!"

Plan A was just to straight up ask her on a date but Plan B included more Pabo, more his style and hopefully lighten her mood. This was it, he finally asked! She made her thinking face. Please say yes please say yes I've been practicing all morning!

"Whatever." and she started walking away.

Ummmmm that didn't go the way he had planned with Yugyeom. At All. Did she intentionally reject him? No way.

"Mimi wait!"

It all happened too fast. One of the girls in the other booth had kicked Miyu's leg. Hard. as she was walking by and she crashed to the floor. The sound of shattering glass rung through the restaurant as his heart stopped.

The floor around her was beginning to turn red and the girls just laughed at her. Like a reflex he ran out of his seat to her. 

"Whoops Ms.Waitress you should be more careful! The floor is sooooo slippery~" WHAT A !

As soon as she eyed him she pushed herself up not waiting for him at all, the hell was she thinking? She wobbled to her feet and turned to face the girls. His breath caught in his throat. Blood was dripping from her hand and her glasses were gone from her face as they laid broken on the floor.

Her hair was a mess and it looked like it was a struggle just to stand. He leaned in to help support her but she tugged her arm away instantly

"I'm Fine I'm Fine" LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

She closed her eyes. Was she going to cry? That's what anyone would do in that situation isn't it? He expected her to open her eyes and be upset but he was dead wrong.

She glared at the table with cold, menacing eyes. No pain, no anger, just cold, dark, unfeeling eyes. The sight gave him goose bumps. She looked so...intimidating.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

Her voice was stone cold. Miyu?

"But we......."

"I'm not going to ask you again. Leave."

She crossed her arms as her voice got dangerously low. He could see the girl's eyes fill with fear. This wasn't the girl he had had so much fun with last night. What's going on?

"Fine, we were finished anyway"

Jackson's hands curled into fist as he tried to keep himself from going off on the girls. Miyu had her back to him as she craddled her hand and he wanted nothing more than to hug her. Her cousin Chunsung came out from behind the counter and started picking up glass when her voice softened.

"I'll take care of that you get back into the kitchen"

Did she hit her head when she fell? Her Gramps shook his head concerned

"Mimi I can't let you do that. You should go to the hospital."

"But I'm fine it's just a little scratch" she said lifelessly and Jackson noticed his knuckles start to turn white.
"Mimi you're palms busted open don't even play like that!"

Chunsung was practically yelling at her and he didn't blame him. He couldn't take it anymore

"I'll take her"

All three had turned to look at him and his heart pained. She looked up at him with eyes completely gone. It was like she was on auto-pilot. She blinked at him as her cheeks began to turn red. What was she thinking?

"No you should finish your food then get ready for your next schedule."
"Screw my schedule I'm taking you to the hospital!"
"No way"
"Stop being so friggin stubborn!"
"If you're not going to eat then leave"
"What?"

What was that sound? Did more glass shatter? Oh no, it was just his heart. Her empty eyes were now filled with anger. Towards him. Why was she trying so hard to push him away!?

"Leave Jackson. I can't deal with you and I think you should go."

He couldn't breathe. His heart hurt too much as he tried to keep his senses in tact. Is that how she really felt? She can't "Deal" with him? Is that what she's been doing all this time, just DEALING with him?

She looked away from him without a shred of remorse in her face. Fine. He walked past her and thanked the two stunned men as the sound of the bell rang through his empty soul.

He sighed as he shoved his hands in his jacket pockets and looked up at the dark skies as the rain eased his burning eyes. Well. That Hurt.

He started walking down the block when he heard the Woo's bell go off but he didn't turn around. He turned the corner and as he looked up his blood began to boil. The girl who tripped Miyu.

"HEY!!"

He jogged over to the group and the girl smiled at him

"Oh the hot guy from the restaurant~ Come to thank me for the drink and show?"

"You think it's cool to mess with my girlfriend like that?!"

the girls were just as stunned as he was. What's gotten into him?

"Whaaa....."

"I mean it! What did she ever do to you?! Did she hurt you in anyway?! Do you even know her?!"

he banged his fist against the brick wall and the girls flinched.

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves! I don't want to see your faces at that restaurant again or else." he turned around and started walking away as he started breathing again.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket then groaned. Miyu left her phone at home. That little episode he just had with the group of girls was all the reassurance he needed.

He wasn't just going to quit, he liked Miyu too much to just quit fighting for her. He chuckled, everyone knew he was hard headed anyway. He jogged back to the restaurant to see if she was still there.

"Oh hello again"

Miyu's Gramps was relaxing at a table with a cup of tea as the rush of the day had finally calmed down. Jackson bowed 90 degrees to the elderly gentleman and he chuckled and motioned for him to sit in front of him.

Jackson checked the time on his phone, he had time before he had to leave for his schedule so he took his snapback off and sat down.

Gramps offered him tea and Jackson politely declined and the old man chuckled as he kept the cup for himself. His hair was white just like his beard and he had wrinkles along his face and he resonated this aura of kindness that made Jackson smile and feel at ease.

He recognized him from the pictures Miyu has shown him from when she was little, he was her favorite relative.

"She didn't mean it"
"I'm sorry?"
He sighed and closed his eyes "My granddaughter. She didnt mean anything she said to you, son. She thinks in her own way she was just trying to protect you"
"Protect me from what?"
He chuckled.

"Herself."

Jackson was confused. Why was she protecting him from her?

He poured himself another cup of tea.

"It's quite a complicated story, honestly. But it's not my place to tell."

Jackson mentally pouted, when will he learn about her past?

"But I saw the way she looked at you young man and the way you looked at her. Don't give up on her. She's a little stubborn but deep down she's just a young girl who wants to be loved."

Jackson chuckled as he combed his fingers through his hair

"I don't think stubborn quite covers Mimi. And I have alot of love to give sir."

The old man laughed a boastful laugh

"I like you already! Kids these days should learn to be more funny"

"Thank you sir"

Jackson bowed his head.

"Ummm where?"
"She took the bus to the hospital. Her mother will be thrilled"

Chunsung had sat down next to Gramps as he rubbed his shoulders and rolled his head then smiled at him.

"I'm actually a big fan and if I weren't so tired and concerned I'd fanboy so hard"

Jackson laughed his high pitch laugh and shook his hand.

"It's nice to actually see you not glaring at me"

Chunsung joked and Jackson cough embarassed.

"I can't believe my awkward cousin actually hooked in an idol. She may not be blood but our skills definitely run in her veins!"

the two chuckled as Gramps nudged him in the arm concerned

"Chunsung..."

Jackson reassured him he knew about her not being blood and Gramps smiled at him warmly.

"You'd be the first"

"Her mother will probably drop her off later since I'm assuming that's why you came back here. Leave it to her to forget her phone out of all days. Good luck Jackson"

he got up and headed back into the kitchen but turned back and glared at him

"I'm watching you. If you hurt my cousin, in anyway, I'm more than just a pretty face."

After leaving Woo's rejuvinated Jackson headed back to the dorm just as the rest of the boys were getting ready to leave for their schedule. He told them everything that happened not leaving a single detail out and the boys frowned.

"Poor Noona....." Yugyeom looked like he was about to cry.
"HOW RUDE! IF I WERE THERE I WOULD'VE......" Youngjae was genuinely upset. Wow Youngjae.
"I would've shoved those girls up Youngjae's nostrils of no return!" BamBam said raising a fist in the air and everyone chuckled.
"Her hand must've hurt alot. Hmmmm maybe I should cook something for her to eat...." Jinyoung thought as he scratched his chin. Don't worry Jinyoungie I got this covered.

"So what are you going to do bro?" Mark draped his arm over his shoulder as he opened the door for them to leave the dorm.
"I have faith in Jackson, he probably already knows exactly what he's going to do" Jaebeom said smiling at him.

The sun was beginning to set as the boys were on their way back to the dorm. Jaebeom and Jinyoung managed to convince their manager to stop by a market area to pick up food and Jackson was bouncing a plastic bag full of Miyu's favorite food on his lap. With each second Jackson was getting more anxious.

They stayed later than expected and were told just to change out of their stage clothes once they got home. He fidgeted in his GOT7 Jersey and scratched his snapback.

What if she was home already? What if she couldn't make anything to eat and she starved? What if she didn't want to be alone? What if deep down....she actually needed him? Wishful thinking Wang.

Suddenly his phone went berzerk. "Like Oh" was blasting and his heart stopped. That was his ringtone for Miyu.He managed to grab his phone out of his pocket, and it was her, she was actually calling!

But he couldn't answer because Manager Hyung was talking to them about important business. Mark eyed him and wordlessly asked if that was her and Jackson bit his lip and nodded his head.

It had stopped ringing and he felt upset and as it started ringing again his leg started bouncing restlessly as he muffled the sound with his hand.

"Come on Come one She needs me Come on!" he kept mentally urging the van to drive faster and he practically flipped when they arrived at the dorm in the next few seconds.

They waved off their manager and staff and soon as the coast was clear he ran to Miyu's house as if his life depended on it, not even caring his snapback had fallen off in the process.

Don't stop ringing! Don't stop ringing. He begged as he kept the phone to his ear and ran up her porch stairs. He was finally able to catch his breath and just like that the door had opened.

I try to hold it in, I try to wait
But my heart won’t listen
My everything only looks at you and shouts without stopping
telling me I’m ready to go


She was staring at him bewildered and he blushed. Her hair was in a pretty updo and her beautiful face wasn't being eaten by her frames and her big brown eyes just stared into his. She was wearing a sheer sweater with a black sport bra and he ducked his head a little to keep from looking at her exposed belly. She took his breath away. 

Finally, after the journey across the world, he hit the accept button on his phone with a racing heart and smiled

"Hi Miyu, I'm glad you called"

Her eyes were filled with relief, appreciation and light as she smiled her beautiful smile and nodded her head at him and her shy voice shook his being

"Hi Jackson, I missed you today"

She mouthed an apology to him and he apologized back. He was sorry he didn't notice her silent plead in the restaurant, he was sorry that she had to go through something so traumatic that she couldn't trust anyone, he was sorry he didn't protect her but he wasn't sorry for coming to her door step.

He wasn't sorry for fighting for her and he wasn't sorry that there was no way she'd ever get rid of him again and he sure as hell wasn't sorry for the way he felt about her. He held up the plastic bag and beamed at her.

"Pabo's delivery!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: And you all know they had a super bubbily dinner and are now ready for a date to Lotte World :D!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed see you next week \o/