How You Like Me Now?

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Guys guys guess what? I'm actually writing this on Monday instead of Tuesday hahaha Early start♥ Henry hyung how could you not like lovable Miyu she's kinda the main character you have to love her it's in daaaa rullleeeesss D: Congrats to Jackson the new Inkigayo MC and happy 5000+ views everyone~ Let's enjoy a fun day at the beach because it's about to get hot~! Please enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eunji looked over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow as Miyu knocked gently on the entrance way to the kitchen with a sad smile.

"Hey, can we go home please?"
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah I'm just really tired that's all"

Narrowing her eyes at her sister's obvious lie she stood from the table and the two walked out into the living room, passing the Wang brothers' room where they were still talking privately.

Grabbing their things Miyu knocked on Mama and Papa Wang's door and when they replied she opened it slowly. The two were laying on the bed and smiling at each other, just, talking.

Papa Wang had her hand in his and he squeezed it gently as they continued to enjoy each other's company and the sight made the sisters smile warmly.

"Are you two alright?"
"Yes we're fine, we're just going to head home now."

Miyu walked over towards the bed side and Papa Wang stood and gave her a hug.

"Thank you for everything today. We'll see you tomorrow right?"
"I promised a little girl she'd see me and I don't break promises~"

She grabbed Mama Wang's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Did you say goodbye to Jackson?"
"I'll just call him later. Good night"

Eunji had an oh-really? expression on her face as she crossed her arms. She bowed to the couple and the sisters left the hotel room quietly and unnoticed.


"No I said I don't think she's the right girl for you that's all"
"How could you say that? You don't even know her!"

Henry ran his fingers through his hair as his little brother's voice dropped an octave in aggravation.

"But I know you. She's not your type man."
"I sang that song in Japan I think I know my type."
"I'm just saying, I think Eunji....."

Jackson scoffed and threw his hands in the air while pacing around in a circle.

"You do remember she's Mark's girlfriend right?"
"Just hear me out. She's like you you know. Strong, energetic and she's beautiful and y and confident in herself."
"And so is Miyu. My GIRLFRIEND"
"Eunji's mature...."
"You obviously don't know the Cha sisters"
"What I'm saying is, Jackson I think you chose the wrong sister. Eunji seems more independent and Miyu kinda....."
"I love you Henry but you better watch the next words that come out of your mouth"
"Miyu, she seems more like a damsel in distress? Like she always needs to depend on someone and be protected. You've always been so independent...."

Jackson crossed his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes.

"Because someone left me to look after Mom while they went to Australia...."

Henry narrowed his eyes at his brother's low blow.

"Like I said, you've always been independent, and you're strong and confident and hard headed.  It looks like you'd always have to go and save her and she'd blame you for the littlest things. I don't know, she reminds me of a child, I mean come on she doesn't drink and she doesn't like to drive?

She's seems too soft for someone like you"


Miyu shook her head free of her memory as Eunji pulled up in front of their house. She couldn't listen to their conversation anymore. It's one thing for Henry not to like her without even getting to know her but it's even worse when he thinks Jackson's better off with her sister.

After washing up and changing into her pajamas Miyu knocked on Eunji's door and walked inside with the ears of her Pikachu kigurumi drooping and making it look just as down as she was feeling.

Eunji looked up from her laptop screen then patted the empty spot next to her and once her sister climbed in she pulled the covers over the two.

"Can I ask you something Babe?"
"I've been waiting for you to ask me since you kept staring at me the entire ride home."

Miyu looked up at her sister and blinked at her with her rounded eyes.

"How can I be more like you?"

An ugly laugh of disbelief left Eunji's lips and she closed her laptop screen sensing this was obviously going to turn into some sort of serious conversation.

"Why would you want to be more like me?"
"It's just.....I don't know"
"Is it because of Henry that ?"

Miyu's eyes rounded from her sister's tone and Eunji smirked.

"You think I didn't notice either huh? I'm not your idiot boyfriend"
"..........."

Eunji threw her arm over her sister's shoulder and pulled her close.

"Not everyone is going to get you Babe. You can't please everyone but the only one that matters is that Jackson gets you. The idiot loves you"
"Yeah but Henry is his brother you know? Family and it's not like you totally hate Jackson......"
"He doesn't hate you"
"But he doesn't approve of me......"
"And I think you're too good for Jackson but that's life"

Miyu chuckled and sighed deeply. Eunji mirrored her sigh and she let her lips flap making a farting sound and a light bulb went off in her head and she smirked evilly.

"Babe I have an idea~"
"Why do I have a feeling it's a really bad idea"
"Because it is, but those are the most fun kind"


The sun was blaring down hot and bright on the white sand beach as people ran around excitedly. Brightly colored kites scattered the skies like the umbrellas on the beach shielding those scared of the giant skin death ray.

The air smelt of the fresh salty ocean water as waves crashed to the shore and the smoke of people grilling meat on their own little portable grills made others salivate. Sea gulls screeched in the distance and children were laughing and screaming while getting covered in sand and making sand castles.

The Wang family inhabited a little picnic area further away from the ocean and were protected by a little wooden hut. Jackson's Aunt and Uncles were unpacking their things while the older cousins looked after the younger.

"You said your friends were coming?"

Henry asked light heartedly as he put the drinks into the cooler and Jackson grunted and nodded his head, not really in the mood to chit chat with his brother at the moment.

He couldn't believe they had that conversation last night and if he wasn't fuming already Miyu left without saying goodbye to him and he didn't even get to facetime with her to fall asleep.

He ran his fingers through his hair exasperated and fixed his black cap back in place. Mama Wang tugged on his black muscle top so he sat next to her and she smiled.

"It feels so nice today doesn't it? The warm air really relaxes my body..."
"I get it Mommy. I'm relaxed, don't worry about me."
"I'll stop worrying when you stop frowning."

Jackson smiled and kissed his Mom affectionately. Hearing his name being called he stepped out the little hut and waved at his friends who came charging towards him.

He jumped into Amber's arms and wrapped himself around her tightly and Henry laughed and tried to pry him off her.

"Dude this is gonna be so weird since me and your brother have the same name but thanks for the invite"
"Don't worry about it man I'll just call you Henry and him Hyung. AMBBBBEEEERRRR!"
"JACKSOONNNN!"

He dropped to his feet and did a secret handshake with his best friend and pulled the two towards the picnic area.

"Family these are my SMTown friends Henry and Amber"
"HELLO~"

The two chimed together and bowed and Jackson's little cousins squealed.

"Kyaaahh!! Amber!!"
"Kyaahhh little people~"

She bent down and high fived them and Henry pouted in jealousy then perked up as he got attention from them as well. As Papa Wang approached them they stood and bowed deeply.

"Thank you for having us!"
"Any friends of Jackson's are friends of ours. Please enjoy yourselves"
"YAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE HERE TOO?!♥"

Everyone turned to face BamBam running towards the hut at high speed leaving the other two boys behind to carry the stuff by themselves.

"BamBam~"

Jackson's cousins cooed excitedly and BamBam squealed.

"THEY'RE SO CUTE! OH MY GOOOODDDDDD♥"

Hyung and Jackson grabbed the giant styrofoam cooler from Jaebeom and sat it down with the rest of the food.

"Where are the others?"
"Jinyoung's filming his drama and Youngjae and Yugyeom had a mandatory dance lesson but they'll drop by if we're still here."

Mark sat on the bench with a volleyball in his lap and he looked around curiously with a boyish smile on his face. Jackson opened up soda cans and handed Mark and Jaebeom theirs.

"They'll be here soon"
"Talking about us?"

Perking up at the voices they were waiting to hear the boys turned to look out the hut and BamBam screamed bloody murder as Jackson spat out soda all over him leaving him a sticky dripping mess while the kids laughed.

Who was this girl and what did she do with his girlfriend?! Miyu didn't look like Miyu at all and it left Jackson a blushing, stuttering mess. Her hair was in thick beach waves, shiny and blown out to perfection.

She wasn't wearing her glasses or her signature puppy dog makeup but instead had a thick eyeliner on that was on the fine line of being casual and hot. Even without blush her cheeks were tinted from the heat of the sun and her lips, oh God her lips, were plump and pink and glossy and begging for him to kiss them endlessly.

She had her things in her black backpack and she was holding it coolly over one shoulder and his eyes roamed hungrily all over her exposed belly in her dark grey vintage cropped t-shirt.

He's never seen her in shorts these short before and never even imagined them on her. The dark denim distressed shorts had little tid bits of white string hanging and it hugged her hips perfectly and don't even get him started on how it complimented her as.....assets.

She wore low top black converse and had a little anklet and though she was short the shoes made it look like her legs were longer. Jackson slapped his cheeks to make sure he wasn't dreaming but who was he kidding, even in his dreams she never looked like this. 

After his initial shock from Miyu's appearance Mark closed his mouth and waved happily at his girlfriend who smiled back at him shyly which took him by surprise.

Eunji's hair was in her signature ponytail and she wore a loose fitting striped tank top with a black bandeau with light wash short shorts and matching converse with her sister.

"What are we all looking at.......HOLY SH......."

With his eyes still bugging out of his head Jaebeom slapped his hand over BamBam's mouth to keep the profanity out of hearing range of the children and GOT4 continued to stare in disbelief.

"HUBBA HUBBA♥ Who are these lovely ladies~"

As the Cha sister's stepped into the hut SJ's Henry bit his fist flirtatiously as he checked the girls out and Amber slapped his shoulder and called him a . Miyu placed the food down on the table, courtesy of Gramps, as Jackson continued to gape at her.

She looked over at him and his mouth snapped shut and he swallowed the lump in his throat as she narrowed her eyes at him and smirked. She never looked at him that way and....it was hot. Miyu walked over to Mama and Papa Wang who were looking at her with smiles on their faces.

"Thank you for having us."
"Of course Dear. You look different? Did you do something to your hair?"

Jackson watched mesmerized as Miyu fluffed out her hair and shook her head.

"My hair's naturally like this. It just got blown out when I had the window down while driving...."
"You drove here?"

Jackson asked in disbelief and Miyu nodded and pulled the truck keys out of her pocket and tossed them to Eunji coolly who caught them with a sly grin and swung them around her finger. Hyung crossed his arms and observed Miyu and she smiled at him completely disarming him.

"Mama you said Miyu Unnie was coming today?"

Jackson's shy cousin tugged on her Mom's shirt and her mother told her that that was Miyu. She walked up to her and Miyu knelt to the little girl's height and rested her arm on her knee.

"You don't look like Unnie. Are you really Unnie?"

Miyu grabbed the little girl's hands and made her make circles with her fingers and she placed them against her face to give herself fake glasses and the little girl's eyes sparkled.

"Unnie! You look pretty!"
"Not as Pretty as you Sweetie"

She hugged her tightly and ruffled her hair and she ran back to the other children. Noticing Henry and Amber staring at her she grabbed Amber's hand and shook it firmly which Jackson found strange since she was shy when meeting new people, especially idols, ESPECIALLY if they were her favorite female idol!

"Hi I'm Jackson's friend Miyu. It's really nice to meet you, I'm a big fan."
"I've heard alot about you Mimi, can I call you that? and damn you do NOT look like the pictures Jackson sent me"

Miyu gave her a small smile and Amber and Henry were instantly charmed. Henry shoved Amber with his hip and grabbed Miyu's hand with a grin.

"Jackson's friend you say~? How come I haven't heard about you?? How you doin Beau......"

He whined as Jaebeom stood in front of the two and hid Miyu behind his back since Jackson was too stunned to act on his own. Miyu shrugged her shoulders and left to unpack the food she had brought with Eunji.

"Sorry...."
"Excuse us....."
"My bad....."
"Pardon me...."

Jackson and Mark were speechless as the girls continued to cross in front of them to set the buffet on the table. They bumped into each other lightly, their legs grazing theirs and they were guys, they couldn't help their wandering eyes as the girls bent over slightly and they immediately averted their gazes with red faces.

"Mimi Noona are you borrowing Eunji Noona's clothes?"
"Nope these are mine"
"Really??"

It was the truth, well sort of. Eunji would always buy her clothes like this but she never wore them and instead just hid them in the deepest parts of her wardrobe, never to be seen again, until now.

Mark tapped Eunji's thigh and she looked down at him and batted her long eyelashes and he gulped nervously.

"What's going on?"
"What do you mean what's going on?"

He motioned his head towards Miyu who had Jackson completely hypnotized as she chewed on her lower lip while thinking of where to place the steamed vegetables. Eunji smirked and feigned innocence.

"I don't know what you're talking about Baby."

Before he could say anything else she walked away from him and sat at the end of the bench. She called her sister and patted her lap and Miyu sat down on her and wrapped her arms around her neck affectionately and the boys couldn't take their eyes off the two.

"It's working Babe....."

Eunji whispered in her ear and Miyu's lips curled up into a smile and she brought her sultry gaze to Jackson who still couldn't get his mouth working. Noticing how the boys kept staring Papa Wang cleared his throat awkwardly, barely snapping them out of their trance.

"Well we're at the beach? Let's play!"

The children ran out screaming with their cousins and Amber and BamBam followed after them and with no one looking Miyu took the chance to stand in front of Jackson.

She bent down and cupped his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his firmly, nibbling on his lower lip a little and as she pulled back Jackson's eyes were wide with shock yet dark with desire.

"Hi"
".....Hi....."

If it weren't for her ring and bracelet Jackson wouldn't have believed this girl in front of him was his girlfriend. As she walked back to her things Hyung sat next to Jackson and blew out a whistle teasingly.

"Well......."
"........."
"You can't tell me you're not enjoying that Jackson. Something tells me she may have over heard our conversation last night."

He waved his hand in front of Jackson's unblinking eyes.

"I told you she wasn't your type....before....when she stops acting like this then try to tell me that you prefer her the way she normally is"

He patted his shoulder then dragged Henry by the white muscle tee out the wooden hut after he finished telling jokes to Papa Wang. He may not approve but she was still Jackson's girl and he wouldn't let other guys look at his brother's girlfriend the way this guy kept looking at her.

"This is making me uncomfortable"
"Me too"

Jaebeom and Mark watched the Cha sisters with raised eyebrows and their arms crossed. They shouldn't be staring......but they couldn't help it. Jaebeom ran out the hut as Eunji took off her tank top revealing her mono-kini underneath and she batted her eyes at Mark shyly.

"Baby...could you...maybe get my back?"

She held the sunblock in one hand and Mark bit his lower lip and nodded as she sat next to him. His breathing hitched as he slathered the white lotion on her slender shoulders and he bent into her ear to whisper quietly.

"Are you trying to teach him a lesson?"

Eunji turned her head and pecked his lips.

"I'm trying to teach them BOTH a lesson....."


WANG. WANG GET A GRIP AND STOP STARING......Jackson wasn't listening to his head at all. His eyes traveled up Miyu's leg as she took off her shoes and his mouth went dry as she stood and lifted her cropped shirt over her head revealing the tight black bikini top with the ribbon in the center she was wearing.

She folded up her shirt and packed it away and she looked around curiously and Jackson immediately grabbed the sunblock from Mark making him yelp and Eunji smirk and he stood in front of Miyu and coughed awkwardly.

"Need help?"

Miyu looked up at him and smiled, her dark eyes pulling him deeper under her siren spell and she nodded her head and turned around, pulling her hair over to one side. Jackson looked around quickly, making sure no one was paying attention and he bent his head in and kissed the soft sensitive skin of her neck making her gasp.

His hot breath made goose bumps rise on her skin as his nose skimmed up her neck and he whispered huskily into her ear making her legs jello.

"What are you doing Mimi?"

Trying not to break her facade Miyu swallowed and whispered back just as huskily.

"Waiting for you to put that sunblock on my back so we can play already."

Giving her ear one last kiss Jackson squirted the cold lotion onto his hands and Miyu shivered as he massaged it onto the bare skin of her back. Her cheeks heated up and her stomach churned nervously but she kept her face impassive.

"You know....they have a bungee jumping station at the end of the board walk."
"And?"
"Do you want to go?"
"Yes and I'm going to but you don't have to. My turn"

Miyu turned around and she bit her lower lip hard as Jackson pulled his muscle tee over his head revealing his toned upper torso to her. She's never seen him like this before other than by accident that night when they were playing gold fish.

He smirked down at her, waiting for his Mimi to get flustered and cover her eyes embarrassedly but she didn't and instead grabbed the lotion and asked him to turn around.

He flexed his muscles and suppressed his groan as her hands squeezed his shoulders and traveled up and down his back gently. He looked over his shoulder and smiled, she was concentrating so hard on what she was doing she had her lip pouting slightly, that was his Mimi.

The group split up into two teams with BamBam as the referee:

-Miyu, Mark, Jaebeom and Amber
-Jackson, Eunji, Hyung and Henry

"That's not fair you can't have Mark AND Mimi on one team!"

Eunji whined as she tossed the white volleyball in her hand and Hyung looked over with a raised eyebrow, surprised the fearless Eunji actually sounded intimidated.

"How come?"
"They both played volleyball in high school! Mark get over here!"
"Sorry Baby can't do that"
"WHY?!"
"Then I can't look at you and admire the view"

He smirked and the people around him went wild from his boldness. Miyu tied her hair up and tried to flex what little muscles she had from doing sports and she smiled at Jackson who tried to smile happily back at her but she knew from the glint in his eyes he was enjoying the view way too much.

"I'm not going to go easy on you Pabo"
"I see that"
"You know what I see?....s...."
"SHUT UP HENRY!"

After a few turns Hyung was already out of breath, sports and physical activity really wasn't his thing. He looked at his team that had their bodies coated in a light layer of sweat but as he looked at the opposing team he was shocked that Miyu had barely broken a sweat.

She was covered in sand from diving to get the ball and now her eyes were stone and serious as she took her place at the serving position, she's obviously done this before and she was sure as hell she was good at it.

"She's short guys watch your faces"
"What does that even mean?"

Eunji warned and Jackson and Henry looked at her with raised eyebrows. She had watched her sister play volleyball growing up and she knew that it was safer to warn them now then to risk an accident later.

BamBam blew the whistle and Miyu tossed the ball into the air and pounded it with her fist and it went jetting forward, barely grazing the top of the net and it came so fast and hard it zoomed right past the side of the guys' heads and to the floor earning her a point.

Jackson looked from the ball on the floor that was dented into the sand then back at his girlfriend who was chewing the tip of her fingernail teasingly and grinning at him.

"Dude I think I'm in l-o-v-e love"

Henry slapped his hand over his head obnoxiously and Jackson rolled his eyes and handed the ball back to Miyu under the net and his heart skipped a beat when she bit her lower lip and winked at him like he usually did to fluster her.

BamBam blew the whistle once more and once again the ball flew through the air like a missile. Hyung ran forward with his hands clasped and the world went dark as he ran too far and the ball smashed directly into his face.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: I double updated Playhouse....twice....and I don't want SPARK to feel too neglected so double update this week \o/ -swoons- shirtless Jackson asdfghjkl see you guys tomorrow♥