~ ////The Sleep Over\\\\ ~ Part 1

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: WELCOME TO CHAPTER 50 \o/!! Oh my gosh 50 chapters I feel like it was only yesterday that it was a warm september day and I was preparing myself to write a little fanfiction for a friend something quick and happy but here we are 50 chapters/8 months later and I've made a whole lot of friends, readers who comment regularly, and I have a story that evolved past my expectations and made people laugh and cry and smile and gosh nabbit I love you guys QAQ

Sorry I'm late with the update my internet's been really bad but please enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Oh gosh"

Miyu glanced warrily at her wrist watch as she stood under the bus stop in the pouring rain. It was sunny and inviting just a few hours ago so she decided to take a bus to the mega mall and indulge in a little shopping for the first time but once she stepped under the bus shelter it started to down pour. Welcome Spring!!!......ugh.

She stuck her head out quickly and peered up and down the road but there wasn't a bus in sight. Eunji was away in another town for a dance competition and Chunsung was at the doctor's with Mirin and Sarang.

Oh Mirin's fine don't worry but while the three were at the park Chunsung's head slammed against the little kiddie slide on the way down while holding her in his lap and Sarang in hers and he cut his forehead open, probably bleeding out whatever brains he had left hahaha. Only Chunsung.

She could try calling Mommy or Daddy but it's Tuesday, late afternoon, and they're both probably busy with work. Maybe she should've it up and taken the truck......

"YAH!"

She squealed as a car rushed by causing water to splash all over her clothes and she groaned as the dampness started to make her uncomfortable. Even the Universe was punishing her for going shopping, this is why she didn't do it!

"Hmmmm....it's a long shot......."

Miyu quickly hit a number on speed dial and brought the phone to her ear. She sighed after four rings and she was sent to voice mail but as soon as she hit "end" her phone came alive.

"Hello?"
"Hey Baby, sorry I missed your call what's wrong?"

She smiled warmly as she shook her head in disbelief. Jackson had that edge in his voice, his Professional edge which meant he was on schedule so it's probably not wise to bother him.

"You only missed it by a second Pabo hahaha. And nevermind it's nothing important, sorry to bother you"
"Is that wind in the background? Are you outside while it's raining?"
"Yeah, I'm kinda stranded at the Mega Plex bus stop and I was wondering if you could somehow come and get me? I know it was stupid of me...."
"I'm coming to get you"
"No Pabo it's really okay! You're busy....."
"See you in 5~"

A slight blush crept over Miyu's cheeks as she returned her phone to her pocket. That actually sounded like a normal couple conversation. Just a regular girl who needs a little help from her boyfriend and he immediately obliges and it made her heart flutter.

She shifted her weight from foot to foot and started to whistle non-chalantly as the rain continued to fall from the sky. Was he really going to come and get her? Is it even possible?

Though it was longer than five minutes a black van pulled up infront of her and as the door opened she waved shyly at Jackson who was beaming at her with an I-told-you-so smile. He opened a mini umbrella and made his way over to her.

"Your knight in shining armor has come to your rescue my lady may I take your bag?~ Ummm the heck happened to you?"
"Ew stop being weird! And a car splashed me, just my luck"
"Well I'm here now so you'll be lucky~"
"I think I'll just walk home...."
"MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!"

Jackson stuck his tongue out and she shoved him playfully as he grabbed her shopping bag from her hands. He pulled her close by the waist so they fit under the umbrella and the two scurried inside the van and slid the door shut.

"Hey there Miyu-ah"
"Hello Oppa. Sorry to be a nuisance....."

Miyu smiled guiltyly at Jackson's young, dark haired Manager. He eyed her from the rear view mirror, shook his head and started down the road.

"You're not the nuisance. Jackson hopping up and down in my face as soon as his shoot was over, obnoxiously yelling that you needed him was a nuisance. He didn't shut up till we got into the van."

"HYUNG YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER! I'M TRYING TO BE HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR! YOU KNOW COOL AND MANLY~"

"So........everything you're not?"

She giggled and clicked her seatbelt as Jackson and his Manager continued to bicker. Jackson was practically jumping out of his seat with child like energy, no doubt from her being here, while his Manager was calm and collected with his eyes never leaving the road.

If she remembered correctly he had an interview today for Roommate with Kang Jun and he was looking extra handsome, which she hated to admit. His hair was styled upwards and he wore a blue collared shirt under a black sweater, black jeans and vans.

Every time he came over to the house he was always in his sweats, comfortable and all natural and she had almost forgotten how good looking he was when he was all cleaned up. She shook her head from the embarrasing thought. Focus Miyu stop checking him out!

In the midst of his arguement Jackson glanced quickly at her then double taked in surprise and gave her his full attention. He bit his lower lip suggestively, raised his eyebrow and his voice was low and teasing.

"Enjoying the view?"

She gave him a smug look and crossed her arms while trying to fight the blood from rushing to her cheeks from being caught red handed.

"What view? Gosh, I don't know how your fans stand to look at you Pabo"
"Because I'm handsome, wild and y! If you check those words in the dictionary there's a picture of my face next to them~"
"I think your face pops up next to "annoying" and "idiot" too"

Manager Oppa chuckled amusedly and Miyu smiled triumphantly as Jackson's shoulders deflated and was at a loss for a come back then suddenly his head shot up and his eyes narrowed as his lips curled into a smirk.

"Oh yeah? You know where your picture is in the dictionary?"
"Where?"

He slid closer to her till their hips were touching and he started counting on his fingers with his hands near her face.

"Next to the words Beautiful....."
"Shut up"
"And Intelligent...."
"Pabo..."
"Flawless, did you know that one? You have to be preeeeetty friggin special to have your picture next to that one!"
"I know what you're doing, stop it Jackson"
"Kind, caring, amazing......"

With each compliment Miyu bit her lower lip to keep herself from smiling like a cheesy mess while furrowing her brows and she hated that looked on Jackson's face when she reacted just like he wanted.

She glanced at the mirror and was thankful Manager couldn't see her "out of character" bashfulness and she placed her hand over her eyes and swung at him with the other.

"Where's the off button on this thing??"
"Right here~"

She peaked inbetween her fingers and groaned. Jackson was cutely pointing to his lips while making a kissy face and she opted for cowering in the corner, protecting her head as he leaned against her.

-Grumble-

The two froze as the sound of Jackson's stomach ripped through the van and his cheeks were dusted in pink. He sat back down properly, clipped on his seatbelt and knitted his fingers with Miyu's while looking away.

"Hungry Pabo?"
"I was suppose to eat after my shoot but then you called...."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll treat you and Manager Oppa as a thank you for picking me up? Is that okay?"
"Orrrrrrr I can treat you and we can ignore Manager Hyung and call it a date~?"

The couple looked over cutely at Manager Hyung. Miyu's eyes were rounded and pleading while Jackson's lower lip pouted and he was making unashamed puppy whimpers and Manager shook his head and chuckled.

"What do you guys want?"


Miyu glanced nervously outside at the people walking around the streets. Just as easy as it was to forget how handsome Jackson could look it was also easy to forget he was a rising variety idol and since the news about him and Youngji people have recognized him so easily these days.

"Hey you okay?"

Jackson tapped Miyu's shoulder, pulling her out of her worry and she shook her head and smiled. Manager was inside the shop buying food while the two waited in the safety of the black tinted window van.

Eunji told her how idols usually had dates either in the car, their houses or a far away movie theatre and she chuckled recalling she's now done 2/3. Jackson watched as Miyu dove into her shopping bag and pulled out a black snapback with gold designs and held it out to him.

"I saw it in the shop and wanted to get it for you. It's really good quality too~"

He grabbed the snapback from her hand and a faint shock rang through the van as their fingers brushed against each other and the two smiled knowingly.

"Thanks Baby I love it already. Why were you shopping?"
"I bought some new spring clothes~ And since Eunji's out of town it made the whole trip alot shorter and I had to take advantage of it!"

Miyu leaned in and adjusted the cap on Jackson's head with her tongue sticking out cutely in concentration. Once she angled it just the right way she gasped as Jackson wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest and he leaned back against his window.

"You're so pretty, do you know that?"
"You tell me that everyday Pabo. What do you want?"

His plump lips lifted into a teasing grin as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

"To kiss you. Over and over and over again."

Miyu's heart danced at his request. His voice was soft and husky and it sent shivers down her spine causing her to tighten her grip on his muscular shoulders. He wasn't Mr. Wild and y for nothing.....

"I'd like that"

She said breathlessly and with reddened cheeks Jackson tilted his head to the side and placed his lips over hers with their eyes fluttering close. They could feel their hearts beat against each other's chests as their lips continued to mold against each other.

Miyu shivered as Jackson's tongue slid gently across her lower lip making her lips part and he raised one of his hands to her head to deepen the kiss as his tongue went exploring.

He tasted like mint and it mixed divinely with the chocolate lingering in from her ice cream at the food court. Jackson groaned from the sensation of the kiss and tightened his grip around her waist, chasing her lips as she pulled up for air.

She should be feeling embarrased that they were making out in the back of his van and Manager could come back at any moment but she couldn't resist him. She felt safe in his embrace and she reveled in the way he moaned under her as she nibbled on his lower lip and he whined when she wouldn't let him do the same to her.

-Grumble-

Jackson chuckled against her swollen lips and started trailing kisses down her jaw and she squealed as he blew onto her skin making farting sounds against her neck.

"You smell like vanilla but taste like chocolate. So deceiving Baby~"
"Do you even know what "deceiving" means Pabo?"

Miyu laid her head against Jackson's chest and drew little patterns with her finger as he rubbed soothing circles on her lower back. She liked being with him, she enjoyed kissing him but most of all she loved being in his arms.

She snuggled her nose into his chest and giggled. Hmmmm he's wearing Mark's cologne and she knew it was his because Eunji bought it for him but it'd probably be best not to tell him that.

"What are you laughing at?"
"Honestly?"
"Yes please~"

Jackson groaned as Miyu propped herself up on her elbows and stared down at him with a smile.

"Don't make fun of me"
"I won't!"
"Fine. I like being with you okay? I'm laughing because it's ridiculous how much I like you and how happy I am when I'm with you"

She pulled gently on Jackson's blushing cheeks. It wasn't often she expressed her feelings like this so when she did it hit Jackson like a wave of rainbows and made him feel giddy all over.

-Ping Ping-

Jackson sat up allowing Miyu to reach her phone in her pocket and her eyes widened making him worry.

"What happened?"
"Eunji said my house keys got tangled with hers when she took them this morning....I could've sworn I had them... Shoot I can't get into my house...."
"What about Chunsung?"
"We changed our locks. Oh man this "

Papa Cha had a dream that someone tried to break into their house so he wanted them to change their locks just incase. Yeah, sounds over the top but he is the over protective Papa bear who bought the house in the first place.

Miyu hadn't had the chance to hide the spare key in a medicine bottle and hide it in the dirt.

"Maybe I can stay at Haruka's....."
"Or maybe you can stay at the dorm~?"
"Maybe Kai or Chunsung....."
"Or maybe with Jaebeom and Yugyeom...AT.THE. DORM!"
"Eric or James?"
"Jinyoung or BamBam?"

Jackson pouted and leaned his head into Miyu's shoulder and she broke out into a grin trying to ignore him. She's never stayed over at the dorm before maybe that could be fun?

"Would that really be okay?"

Jackson shot up in surprise that she was considering it and immediately pulled out his phone.

"Jaebeom Hyung can Mimi sleep over tonight.....she got locked out of her house and Eunji won't be home till the morning....cause Mark told me!....Please?.....no I will not make her sleep on the couch!......then I'll sleep next to her on the couch......why can't I sleep next to her it's not like I haven't done it already!........Fine! FIne! FINe! FINE!"

Jackson hung up his phone with his eyebrows knitted.

"Did he say no?"

Jackson beamed childishly as if he was finally given candy after a trip to the dentist.

"No he said it's fine but I have to buy the snacks"
"I can buy them?"
"I, ME, I HAVE TO BUY THE SNACKS! Are you going deaf Mimi?~"

Miyu yelled as Jackson wrapped his arms around her and blew into her ear tickling her and the two flew apart as the driver door opened.

"Longest line ever. Their kimchi stir-fry noodles are really popular thanks for telling me about it"
"Gramps told me about it~ Hope you guys enjoy!"

Manager Hyung clicked his seatbelt and glanced into the back mirror and smirked while handing the kids their food.

"What Hyung?"
"Nothing"

"HYUNG!"
"Oh so you want me to point out your swollen lips and the fogged up windows?"


"We need this!"
"OH AND SOME OF THIS~"
"CAN'T FORGET THAT!"
"OH YUGYEOM HOW BOUT THIS?!"
"BAMBAM YOU'RE KNOCKING STUFF OVER!"

Jackson made a face as the small super market basket he was carrying was slowly being filled with junk food. Box by box and package by package Yugyeom and BamBam threw stuff into it as if it were a basketball game and their lives depended on every shot.

Miyu wanted to accompany Jackson to buy snacks but given their situation it would be really dangerous so they dressed her up as a guy with her hair under a cap and sunglasses and she was constantly hidden behind GOT7's poles Yugyeom and BamBam.

The boys were overly thrilled she was staying and this time the dorm was clean before her arrival. Blankets and pillows were thrown on the floor in the living room to provide cover for their horror movie fest and Jinyoung and Jaebeom bought fried chicken and pizza for the occasion. Cheaters, they knew that was cheaper than buying snacks!

Aisle after aisle the basket filled to the brink and Jackson face palmed himself and turned to his girlfriend who was smiling at his misery.

"Did you even get anything?"
"If I lied and said yes would it make you feel better?"

Jackson looked around before grabbing her hand in his and pulled her towards the sweets aisle. Pocky, peppero, chocolate pretzels, potato chips, chocolate bars, candy, Jackson instinctively threw all of Miyu's favorite things into the basket and the fact he knew her so well made Miyu smile wide behind her sunglasses.

As he continued to curse his greedy friends under his breath Miyu tip toed to place a swift kiss on Jackson's cheek. He turned to her with widened eyes.

"What was that for?"
"For being so cute"

Before he could say anything Yugyeom quickly pulled Miyu away from Jackson's side and hid her under his arm and headed towards the exit. Behind Jackson was BamBam who was being followed by a group of fans and he tried to keep them away from Jackson for as long as he could but they were very persistant.

Miyu glanced back quickly at Jackson who mouthed "sorry" before tending to his fans.


"Did you guys get the snacks?"

Youngjae popped his head out from behind the wall as Miyu came through the door followed by Yugyeom and they smiled and shook their heads as they removed their shoes.

"Where's Jackson and BamBam?"
"They got held up by fans in the store and should be arriving shortly. Thank you my Baby Yugyeommie~"

Miyu wandered into the living room after Youngjae and her eyes widened in curiousity as Jinyoung was going through her shopping bag. One by one he took out pieces and either nodded in approval or shook his head with a face.

"Jinyounggie what are you doing?"
"Currently wondering why your taste is so up and down!"

She frowned as he continued to sort her clothes out in a "this is good" pile and a "what was she thinking?" pile.

"They're not that bad!"
"You went SPRING clothes shopping! Why are their such dark colors and designs here?!"

The fashionista of GOT7 slapped his hand against his forehead and sighed in disapproval.

Jaebeom laughed innocently on the couch as he continued to flip through the television channels but Miyu knew he felt bad for her.

"Where's Mark?"
"Skyping with Eunji in the room"
"She's only been gone for a day....."

She shook her head and continued to sort through her clothes with consultant Jinyounggie. He lifted up a floral dress and held it against her chest. 

"This doesn't look like something you'd buy Mimi"
"I was feeling spontaneous...."
"Put it on!"
"Eh?!"

Jinyoung beamed and shoved the dress into her arms along with the matching sandals and accessories and shoved her playfully towards the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door closed the dorm door opened and Jackson and BamBam dragged their feet inside while carrying heavy bags of junk food.

"I think you guys blew through my paycheck already......"
"Small price to pay to have Mimi sleep over~"
"THERE WAS NOTHING SMALL ABOUT THE PRICE!"

The two argued all the way to the living room. Jackson's eyes glanced around the room and when he didn't spot Miyu he frowned.

"Where's Mimi?"
"She changed her mind and decided not to stay over"

Jinyoung said while shrugging. While hiding Miyu's shopping bag behind him he almost felt guilty about the devasted look on Jackson's face right now.

"Why?........"
"Hey Jinyounggie am I wearing this right?"

Everyone's eyes followed the opening bathroom door and Jackson's bags and jaw dropped to the floor in awe. While Miyu struggled with the zipper on the back of her dress she peered up at the boys and her cheeks flushed.

"Stop staring at me like that.....I...can't....reach...."

She spun around clumsily and the boys were mesmerized as the end of the dress flowed out in the shape of a bell. Jinyoung got up and ran over to the struggling girl and quickly zipped her up. He adjusted her necklace and smoothed out the cotton fabric so the floral design could be seen perfectly.

He adjusted the little flower clip on her head successfully pinning up half her hair and styled her bangs accordingly. Jinyoung stepped back and brought his hands to his face making a frame around Miyu and he nodded in approval.

"Perfect~ JACKSON what do you think?"

All eyes landed on Jackson who's mouth was still gaping open. His eyes wandered from the white flower clip in her hair towards the gold necklace hanging down to her chest.

The A-line dress was white with flowers in different colors. It was a sweet heart neckline with sphaghetti straps and there were cut outs near her waist and the bottom flowed out beautifully to flatter her figure.

The whole look was pulled together by her white sandals with the tan bottoms and he thought she looked like an angel. Jackson rubbed the back of his head flustered as he tried to find the right words to say.

"You...look...wow....ummm....you know...."

Before he could finish his sentence he shedded his jacket off and threw it at her catching everyone by surprise and he whined.

"Take it off! Everyone's staring at you!"
"And.....??? Pabo are you jealous?"
"NO! YES! A LITTLE! Only I can stare at you!"
"And why would you stare at me?"
"Because you look absolutely- positively- too good to be mine- beautiful!"

The room broke out into a teasing applause and Jackson groaned and hid his blushing face.

"Was that so hard to admit Jackson?" Jaebeom cooed as if talking to a child and threw a couch cushion at Jackson making the Hong Kong boy drop to his knees.

"Awww Hyung's blushing~" BamBam teased and shoved his shoulder knocking him onto his bum.

"But no seriously Noona you look really pretty!" Youngjae clapped then gave her two thumbs up.

"Mark Hyung look at Noona~!!" Yugyeom squealed while clapping like a seal.

Jinyoung grabbed the jacket from Miyu and tossed it to the floor while handing her another outfit but she was still in a daze from Jackson's compliment.

"Let the Cha Miyu fashion show begin! Sleep over festivities are officially underway!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: IM REALLY SORRY I DONT HAVE THE INTERNET STRENGTH TO MAKE A GRAPHIC AT THE MOMENT OR EVEN TO WRITE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR THE TIME BEING THANK YOU T_____________________________________T <3 

A sleep over was actually suppose to be a special chapter but I worked it into the actual story because i don't want to alarm you but SPARK will be coming to an end very shortly but don't be sad I already have another on going Jackson story ready to go :) See you all next week for another SPARK \o/ What could possibly happen at a GOT7 sleepover??