~*There's No Way!*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Authors Note: Now we're getting to some fun things \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyu shifted around in her bed for the 100th time. She lifted the hood of her pikachu kigurumi pajamas and glanced at the electric clock on the desk next to her. 4AM. She's been tossing and turning for hours but she just couldn't fall asleep.

She rolled onto her back and lifted her favorite stuffed panda into the air and examined it in the darkness. "NoNa" she called him which stood for "No Name" because for the 13 years she's had him she still hadn't found a suitable name.

He wasn't fluffy as he used to be and was squished from endless love. His right arm over stretched due to a tug a war fight he endured between her and Eunji when they were 7.

Eunji cried. But not because she didn't get the bear but because she had altered it in someway and felt really guilty. Miyu couldn't stay mad at her and it upset Eunji even more that she wasn't crying with her.

She brought the bear back to her chest and covered them with her giant comforter. She couldn't sleep without NoNa. At all. She recalled multiple times they had slept over their cousins house unscheduled and everytime she forgot him Eunji would have to somehow force her to sleep. She faked being asleep to keep her sister happy.

You could take away everything from her. But not this. Nothing could replace it. Nothing else fit so perfectly in her arms. Nothing else brings her so much peace.

She whispered.

"NoNa sorry I had to shove you in my backpack on the plane ride...but I still held on really tight...."

Sighing in frustration she got out of bed, covering a sleeping Sarang with the comforter and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. She scrolled through her conversation with Eunji again:

Eunji: How was work babe :D Chunsung said you stayed till closing! I told you not to stay out too late!
Miyu: I'm sorry mom but I had to wait for Gramps to heat up my bottle of milk for dinner and I misplaced my bib ;3
Eunji: You're not funny lol But seriously was everything all right? Anything strange?
Miyu: hmmmmmmm no not paticularly...
Eunji: Chunsung said you made some new friends ;D? He didn't go into details but said they were guys! SPILL!
Miyu: Just a group of guys came in and we struck up a convo, there's nothing to tell......
Eunji: LIES! CHUNSUNG SAID YOU RAN INTO THE KITCHEN AND YOU WERE BEAT RED!
Miyu:..........
Miyu: Can I ask you something?
Eunji: Are we being serious? Why so serious? Can you be serious?
Miyu: No! XD.....well...yes.....kinda?...... It's just......do you believe in fate?
Eunji: Like I'm fated to one day marry a kpop idol? Or fated to eat this chocolate cake in the fridge right now? Totally not sharing with you btw
Miyu: It's just....there....was this guy.....
Eunji: OMG!!!!!!!!
Miyu: you know what? Nevermind I think I'm better off talking to Sarang >.> BAIBAI
Eunji: NOOOOOO TELL MEEEEE!!!! I'm being serious now come on!!! This is the first time ever you've ever brought up a "boy" conversation I'm so proud T^T

She never responded and it took a solid hour for Eunji to take the hint she wasn't talking about it before her phone finally stopped vibrating.

It took her all night and all morning to convince herself that she felt nothing for this "Jackson" guy.

That those shocks they felt were just accidents and the fact she ran into him again out of the millions of people in korea and right under her own roof was just a coincidense and she was only shy because it was late and she didn't have a hold of her senses.

"Miyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!"

Suddenly her cheeks were being pulled apart by her bestfriend Haruka who was an exchange student from Japan.

"You've been staring at your bubble tea since you got it!" What's going on in your head????????"

She slapped Haruka's hands away and rubbed her abused cheeks. Exactly what WAS going on in her head? Thinking a guy like that would ever like someone like her. If he did he definitely was some kind of idiot. Or maybe she was the idiot for thinking he may actually like her.

"Babe be careful you pinch really hard!"

Her boyfriend Kai had said as he patted Miyu's shoulder. Haruka lovingly pinched his side and he yelped and they laughed together happily. Miyu covered her eyes giving the couple their lovey-dovey moment.

"You don't always have to do that ya know Miyu-tan~ Besides when you get a boyfriend you'll be used to it♥☺"

She winked at her and Miyu groaned.

"Her boyfriend's gonna have to go through me first before his hands go anywhere near her sides!"

Kai pouted. The three friends laughed. Kai was captain of the soccer team at the University and they've been friends since high school. She'll never forget how they first became friends.

Miyu was always used to people asking her about the scar on her lip it didn't bother her at all but what did bother her were the ignorant people who always called her names and frankly...there were alot of them.

She never got upset, it was a habit never to show weakness, something she's learned growing up and something she did very well despite her parents saying that if she ever felt the need to cry it was okay to.

One day during recess a bunch of people started crowding her because Kai, the school's number one Hottie had given her his precious attention. For a minute. When she asked what time it was.

They kept calling her "Scar Face" and "Joker" and she'd laugh "How original.." then they even questioned how someone like her could be related to the beautiful Eunji. Desperate much?

But they didn't stop and it was actually beginning to bother her but she didn't say anything. She just continued to stare at them.

"WHAT?? ARE YOU GONNA CRY SCARFACE??!"

One guy said and before she could tell him "In his dreams" his gut had met the edge of her desk.

"If you're gonna bother my best friend you'll have to go through me first" Once Kai got involved it all got settled really quickly.

They never actually talked before that happened and then suddenly just like that they were best friends.

She got used to being around guys because she'd watch his practices and hung out with his team mates and when they got into University and he couldn't talk to the cute foreign exchange student from Japan, who was there? This girl! It all felt like it happened so fast. Can anything happen that fast?

"Technically....he'd have to go through Chunsung first...."

"Shush with your technicalities~"

Lunch was ending so they decided to head back to campus. She looked at her bestfriends. Thankful. Hmmmm maybe I could ask them about.......no I already decided this "Jackson" fiasco was nothing. Just nothing.

"Miyu-tan~"

Haruka looked at her while she swung Kai's hand back and forth.

"When will you get a boyfriend? I want to double date!" she cutely pouted

"Why are we bringing up this subject again, it's so silly!" Miyu shook her head and smiled

"It's not silly! Has a guy ever asked you out? I mean, why wouldn't they just look at you! I want you to feel all these lovey-dovey feels too ya know..."

Miyu looked at Kai with a pleading look "Save Me!" Kai laughed and shook his head

"Come on Miyu you're a big girl~"

"Do you at least like someone????"

"NO!"

Miyu blurted this out way to suddenly and waaaaaaay too loud

The couple stopped walking and gaped at her.

"DO YOU?!"

Miyu briskly walked passed the two and waved

"SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M TO BUSY IGNORING YOU!"

"OI! CHOTTO MATTE! DARE KA?! DARE KA?!" (HEY WAIT! WHO?! WHO?!)

"YOUNG LADY YOU GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT OR ILL KICK THIS GUYS !"

Miyu managed to survive the rest of the school day without explaining herself to her bestfriends. Seriously they're over reacting! She had just said "NO!" and a "no is a no"

She stood outside the door of the family restaurant taking in a deep breath. Please don't be here please don't be here. She opened the door and the familiar bell chimed as she looked around the restaurant.

It wasn't too crowded today so it'd be a nice easy going shift and she didn't spot a group of 7 boys hiding behind their menus. That was a plus.

She made her way into the locker room to prepare for her work day. She tied her wavy brown hair in a high ponytail and put on her button up white blouse and black skinny jeans and her black sneakers with the hidden heels so she could pretend to be taller.

Even if it was for only a few hours. She checked her basic makeup in her little mirror and rubbed her thumb over her scar.

She spotted her poloroid photo of her, Eunji and Chunsung when they were younger and smiled. Suddenly Jackson's smile flashed in her mind and she flinched and she shut her locker door. Nope Nope Nope Stay focused Miyu. She slapped her cheeks a few time then set out to the kitchen.

Even though she was 20 years old Gramps never failed to make Miyu an after school snack. She loved food. She munched on half of her sandwich as she tied the black apron around her waist and gently placed the notepad in its pocket. She stared at the pen while remembering last nights events.

"Have we met before?"
"Can I get your name?"
"She already gave me a kiss....."
"Bingo! We have a winner!"

His laugh. His contagious obnoxious hyena laugh that for some reason made her really happy.

She shook her head and laughed, was this guy always this weird?.............Weird..............he was weird......she.....was....also weird......maybe......NOPE NOPE NOPE

"So who's winning the blinking contest you or the pen?"

Her Gramps chuckled as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"This pen is trying to play dirty Gramps I think I'm gonna have to "cap" it!"

Hours had flown by rather quickly and she was thankful that the 7 guys didn't show up again. Or was she? She realized how silly she must've looked running out of the kitchen like she was being chased by a bunch of zombies last night, how could she face them again! 

She was wiping down the counter top while staring at the booth they had sat in last night. She didn't know how long she was staring but it must've been a while because Chunsung shook her shoulder.

"Are you dreaming about prince charming with the snapback??"

The restaurant was empty so Chunsung had nothing else to do but bother his little cousin

"I don't know what you're talking about......."

"Oh I think you do......Jackson was totally into you!"

"No I..........wait how did you know his name was Jackson?"

"........just a lucky guess.........but seriously did you not notice him glaring at me when you were talking to me?"

"He was glaring at you?"

"I'm slow Miyu, not blind"

"Maybe he just didn't like your face"

"Or maybe he was upset because you were looking at "this" face instead of his face~"

"Impossible"

"Anything's possible~"

The sun was beginning to set when suddenly the kitchen phone began to ring. Chunsung picked up

"This is Woo's! How can I help you?"

"Why can't you do that?"

Gramps asked as Miyu washed the dishes.

"Do what?"

"Answer the phone calls. This old man's hearing is going you know"

"Where's it going Gramps? On vacation? To the moon" the old man chuckled with his arms behind his back.

"You know I don't like talking with people over the phone...it's awkward."

"You're awkward"

Chunsung had said coming up behind her and giving Gramps a piece of paper with an order on it.

"Your face is awkward" she said wiping down the last dish.

"Hmmmmm bbudijiggae, grilled pork belly........some burgers......."

Gramps was going through the order out loud as he scurried around the kitchen grabbing ingredients.

Miyu thought for a moment. JB had bbudijiggae and Yugyeom had pork belly last night.......

"Gramps how many dishes do we have to make?"

He stared down at the piece of paper and counted with his finger

"7~"

"There's no way......." she shook her head. There's no way it'd be for them.

"Sevens a lucky number huh Miyu~ Maybe something good will be coming your way~"

Chunsung joked while wiggling his eye brows suggestively and she was fully aware what he was implying. She punched him in the shoulder and went over to help her grandfather cook.

"ABUSE IN THE WORK PLACE! ILL SUE!"

Miyu wiped her forehead after she put the last container of food away in the giant plastic bag. Gramps had complimented her cooking and she felt proud that she could finally do more than just bake cookies. Speaking of which, she basically had no food in her house. She shrugged. Ill just go shopping on my day off this week.

"Mimi do you know where this address is?"

Chunsung came in scratching his head. She looked at the piece of paper and formed an "o" with

"Actually this place is right in my neighborhood. Maybe a good 5 minutes jog from my house~ Ill take it!"

"Are you sure? I can drive you there if you want~"

"No way I heard Mirin whining over the phone for you to come home so you go do that! I'll take care of this~ Gramps Ill just bring the money in after school, okay?"

"Okay sweetheart now go before it gets too dark out~ Love you be careful"

She kissed his cheek. She loved hearing the words "I love you" but only when people really meant it. If she got this happy over her family telling her how much they love her she wondered what'd it be like if a boyfrien.......no no Miyu stop being mushy!

"Forgetting something?"

Chunsung asked as he smiled and pointed to his cheek

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!" she screamed and they all laughed.

He hugged her and handed her a bag of what smelt like a burger for dinner and her phone.

"You're the only girl I know who'd probably leave her phone behind. Call me when you get home!"


She was right it really was just a 5 minute jog from her house. She stared up at the big complex building in awe.

"Shoot I better go before the food gets cold"

The friendly security guards directed her to which floor the apt. was for her delivery. She smiled and joked next time she'd be deliverying to them and they wished her well.

Miyu looked down the hallway. Wow everything looks exactly the same. She looked at each number on the door. Not this one. Nope not this one. Oh here it is! She rung the doorbell and a voice asked her who it was.

"Woo's delivery~"

She happily replied. She could've sworn she heard the voice chuckle before replying "coming~"

As the door opened and she held out the food her phone had suddenly started ringing.

"Just a sec....."

She diverted her attention, looking for her vibrating piece of machinery when she heard a silent popping sound and she hissed

"OW!"

With the food no longer in her grasp she shook her hand from the shock and looked up and she gaped

"THERE'S NO WAY!!!!"

"Why hello to you too~"

Jackson smirked as he to shook his hand from the shock.


She went to Church every sunday. She's nice to everybody she meets and feeds the stray dogs and cats in the alley near her home every once in a while. Why were the heavens doing this to her?!

"You know when someone says "Hello" it's usually polite to say it back~"

She crossed her arms and looked at him. He was wearing black sweat pants and a red and white long sleeve shirt with some kind of face on it. and surprise surprise a black snapback. Did he always have one on? She smiled.

"That'll be 28.30~"

He pouted and she mentally melted. How could he act all y like he did in the restaurant one moment then the next look so much like a puppy?

"That's not a hello!" she gave in.

"Hi Jackson how are you?"

He looked shocked. What? was it weird that she could strike up a conversation without heading for the hills?

"Oh! I'm Miyu by the way"

Suddenly remembering that she never did give him her name. Wait. Was he blushing?????

"I'm fine Miyu thanks for asking. Had a busy day at work, how bout you how are you?"

Better now that I got to see you again. Mental facepalm. Miyu what are you thinking?!

"It was a really good day today thank you!"

Jackson smiled at her and she smiled back. How long have they been smiling at each other? She didn't know but she suddenly heard a crash behind him.

"BAMBAM!"

Jackson excused himself and walked out into the hallway with her and closed the door behind him. He was towering over her again she thought. Her face a few inches from his chest. He smelt nice. WHAT!? she coughed a bit and took a few steps back.

"Sorry about that...."

He said as he rummaged through his pockets for the money as he held the food in the other.

"Can you hold this please?" She was expecting him to give her the bag of food but instead handed her his cell phone.

"While I'm looking you should probaabllllyyy...you know....put your number in there....you know so you're not bored waiting~"

He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she bursted out laughing. Is he even human?!

"Nice try buddy~ but I'm just fine waiting"

She shoved the phone back into his pocket.

"HEY!"

He finally handed her the money and she gave him his change. "

Thanks for ordering Woo's~" she bowed slightly and was about to walk away.

"You know.........."

She turned her head.

"You know....what?"

He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"If it's not too much trouble.....I'd really like your number..."

She raised her eyebrow at him.

"What for?"

"Reasons."

"What kind of reasons?"

"Are you gonna give it to me?"

"Probably not....."

"That's fine then!"

He had her full attention now. She stood infront of him with her arms crossed.

"Really now? Why is that?"

"I'll just keep calling the restaurant~ You'll keep coming by here and I'll keep asking for your number until my face turns blue" he winked at her.

She pouted and felt her glasses fall the down the bridge of her nose a bit. Why was he toying with her. Did he just want her number to prank call her? For his own amusement?

Suddenly she felt her glasses travel back up her nose bridge. She stared cross eyed at Jackson's finger in between her eyes and he started laughing. The laugh she enjoyed so much. "Thanks" she managed to say trying with all her might not to turn red.

She held her hand out and he gave her a questioning look.

"Give me your phone....."

He struck a winning pose with his arm in the air and gave her his phone. He plucked her phone out of her pocket and she eyed him and he smiled. He really is some kind of idiot isn't he.

"What made you change your mind? My looks? My style? Is it my swagger?"

"Something tells me everything you just said was a bluff and you won't let me leave here until you get what you want"

"Oh I am THE bluff king I'll have you know!" he took a step closer to her.

"And I always get what I want" he slowly put her phone back in her pocket

She finished putting in her number and gave it back to him instantly regretting not putting in a fake number.

"I can see that"

Why was he so close? She poked his chest.

"You're mean!" he whined

"And I gotta get home to feed my dog"

"You have a dog?"

"No that's what I call my ego"

"So you do have a dog~ is it a boy or a girl?"

"Bye Jackson"

"Do you want me to go with you? It's getting late you know"

"I only live like 5 minutes from here, its fine......................"

She froze. Why did she tell him that. She slowly turned her head and died a thousand deaths when she saw his "OH REALLY??" face.

She regained herself and started walking again.

"Your foods getting cold!"

"Thanks! I'll talk to you soon!'

He sounded way too happy.

She made it to the elevator when her phone started ringing and her heart leaped out of her chest. The name "Jackson Wang" flashed across her screen. She looked up at him and he was waving at her. She tilted her head when the nickname said "J Flawless" she smiled this idiot is not flawless and she hit the accept button.

"Get home safely~ Don't run into anything on your way out!"

Idiot. She gave him a thumbs up, hit the end button on her screen and headed into the elevator.

He messaged her shortly after:

Jackson: YOU HUNG UP ON ME D,:
Miyu: No I didn't~ ^~^
-he tried calling but she hit the reject button-
Jackson: DON'T IGNORE ME T^T
Miyu: Maybe I shouldn't have given you my number.......
Jackson: Mean Miyu is mean! Do you regret giving it to me? x3

She thought for a moment and smiled.

Miyu: Maybe....maybe not"

The elevator doors opened again and she read the message Eunji had sent her that had gotten her into this mess in the first place.

Eunji: Babe don't forget the fansigning tomorrow! You know I asked in advance so you have no excuses~ The albums are on the shelf in my room! Do some research so you know who's who okay~ Tell Markson and the rest of GOT7 I love them okay but I LOVE YOU MORE!

"Markson? GOT7?"

After feeding Sarang, Miyu made her way into Eunji's somewhat neat room. She was a dance major and there were trophies and pictures everywhere along with scattered clothes she still didn't put away even before they left for Hong Kong.

She made her way to the shelf and leave it to Eunji to leave a post it note massive enough for her four eyes to see with or without glasses "THESE ARE FOR THE FANSIGN DO NOT FORGET!"

She examined the first album. It was in a star shape. Cute. Then her eyes bugged out of her head and she almost dropped the second album. The Got Love album's cover had 7 very familiar faces on it.

"Are you kidding me!?"

Her phone vibrated and her breathing hitched when she saw the message.

Jackson: Did you make it home yet D: IM BORED!

The attached photo was him pouting and holding up a burger. She held her phone next to the album.

That was Jackson alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~