☆Christmas Speciall☆

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It just wouldn't be SPARK without a festive holiday chapter so I hope you all enjoy your Holidays and have a great New year \o/
Song: After School- Love Love Love **will update link of vid and picture tomorrow**
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why~......" Miyu sang happily as she sat on top of the ladder hanging the last piece of silver tinsel from the ceiling.

"Babe, I think you missed a spot" Eunji joked as she carried in an extra box of festive decorations from the spare closet in the hall way, her over sized gray sweater hanging off of her shoulder and revealing the strap of her white tank top.

"Where!?" Miyu gasped and turned her head from side to side as the pom-pom on the tip of her Santa hat bounced.

Eunji was joking of course, not a single corner of the house was undecorated.

Just like Halloween, Miyu went all out on decorations on Christmas from the 20 yards of multi-colored tinsel that roped around the whole inside of the house to the bajillion strings of lights that wrapped around the house outside that illuminated the blow up Santa, Reindeer and the army of Snowman Eunji and Miyu had built this past week.

"Bark Bark!" Sarang was also dressed up with a big red bow collar and reindeer antlers and Miyu pouted at Eunji and crossed her arms.

"The only thing missing is your Ugly Christmas sweater!" Miyu pushed the button on her festive red wool sweater that lit up the tree in the center and Eunji laughed as she placed the box down next to the couch.

"Babe, it's only the 23rd I think I still have time, besides we have to finish up our shopping! Are you ready to go?"

Miyu quivered her lower lip cutely and pressed the white pom-pom from the tip of her Santa hat that caused the hat to play "Jingle Bells"

"Does it look like I'm not ready to go?"
"You're gonna wear that out in public?"
"What?"
"That sweater and the singing hat??"

Miyu slowly made her way down the ladder as Eunji slipped on her winter coat and brown knee high boots. "I AM NOT EMBARRASED BY WEARING THIS!" Miyu declared proudly as she shoved her jean cuffs into her black ugg boots and slipped on her winter leather jacket.

Eunji flicked Miyu's head and zipped up Miyu's leather jacket to the top and stuck out her tongue.

"I'M EMBARRASED FOR YOU!"

The two left out the front door, being careful not to knock over the giant hanging wreath and made their way down the icy steps. As the two wiped snow off the front windshield of their truck Miyu looked up excitedly at her flawlessly decorated house then bursted out into laughter.

Their army of Snowmen were each based off of people they knew, from putting Kitty ears on Jaebeom's snowman to putting pigtails on Mirin's.

"Eunji? Why is it that the Jackson Snowman is always vandalized?"

Every snowman was flawless but everyday the Jackson snowman would have been toppled over, or attacked by snowballs....or Eunji's foot.

Eunji shrugged non-chalantly "I don't know what you're talking about." then she giggled and pointed to the biggest Snowman at the far right.

"Daddy Cha Snowman is looking really guilty right about now~" Miyu smirked then bent down to gather a snowball and played with it in her hands.

"Oh really? The Mark Snowman doesn't seem so innocent either~ Shall I test his sturdiness?"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Miyu stuck her tongue out at her sister and threw the snowball straight at the Mark Snowman's head with all her skill from Softball and knocked his head clean off. Eunji yelled playfully and tackled Miyu into a pile of snow and the two rolled around merrily and finished their bout with snow angels.

Eunji looked up and laughed "The Jinyoungie Snowman does not look amused" She was referring to the snowman next to her who's eyes had drooped lower and their drawn on eye wrinkles made it look angry.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Miyu yelled and Eunji shot up alertly.

"What happened?" Miyu craddled a piece of Snowman in her arms and whined cutely "WE KNOCKED OVER YUGYEOMMIE!!!"


"He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake~" Miyu carroled happily as she stuck her hands directly infront of the car heater.

"Isn't that creepy though? Santa's like...a stalker...knowing where you are, what you've been doing......sneaking into your place and junk" Eunji said as she flipped on the turning signal to pull into the mall's parking lot. Miyu laughed and shook her head.

"Be careful Eunji or you'll be on Santa's naughty list and he won't leave anything nice when he "sneaks into your place"~"
"It's your place too!"
"But I'm on his nice list~"
"Says who?"
"What? I'm sorry I didn't hear you, I was too busy ignoring you!" Eunji reached out and swatted Miyu's arm playfully.

Miyu pulled out her phone, which was also now sporting a very festive phone case and looked through her notes.

"Who do we still need to get things for?" Eunji asked as she glared at the car ahead of her who tried to challenge her for the newly opened parking space.

"We did Mommy and Daddy, Mirin, Chunsung, Ami, my friends, yours friends, Sarang,.....hmmmm seems it's just GOoooAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The truck rushed foward as Eunji slammed on the accelerator and perfectly maneuvered into the parking spot with the precision of a pro and stuck her middle finger up at the car that drove away defeated.

"We still have.....Babe?"

Eunji turned to Miyu curiously as Miyu clasped onto her seatbelt with her eyes bugging out of her head and her soul completely gone.

"Don't.....don't.....don't....do that"
"Whatever Babe, I do it every year you should be used to it by now"
"I....think I saw my life flash before my eyes....."

Eunji unbuckled her seatbelt and reached over for Miyu's phone and looked at the list and smiled. "Cool we just have GOT7 left~"

Miyu finally came back to life and unbuckled her seatbelt. The two climbed out of the vehicle and it beeped as the doors locked and she clung to Eunji's arm as the two discussed what would be appropriate gifts.

GOT7 had a busy holiday schedule so Eunji and Miyu wouldn't see them until after Christmas but they'd rather get all their shopping done now. They couldn't ask the boys what they'd prefer as presents since they didn't have their phones due to promotions so Miyu decided to just follow Eunji's "Idol gut" that seemed to know everything when it came to idols.

"I already know what we can get BamBam"
"What?"
"A mirror since he loves himself so much" Eunji stuck her tongue out and Miyu swatted Eunji's arm for the maknae's defense.

"I think Mark would appreciate the mirror more!"

The two stared at each other then looked up simultaeniously and chuckled "Maybe we can just get all 7 of them mirrors~"

Miyu scrunched her eye brows......what would she get Jackson? He has everything he could ever need, especially snapbacks......

"Babe your face is gonna get stuck like that" Eunji joked as she dragged Miyu into BamBam's favorite designer clothing store.

Eunji followed everyone's sns so she knew what kind of clothing they liked so they already had BamBam and Jaebeom down. Yugyeom would get a new pair of sneakers, Jinyoung would get some new books, and Youngjae would get new scarves to keep his vocals warm through the rest of the winter~

"Why.......couldn't we get boyfriends after the holiday....." Miyu sighed. Never thought she'd ever be saying that sentence. Eunji continued combing through the racks and pulling out shirt after shirt.

"He's not my boyfriend, me and Mark are still in the cute dating phase" Miyu chuckled. Where has she heard that before?

She pulled out her phone and started flipping through her gallery with Jackson from the fansigning all the way to their Aquarium date from a while ago. He's done so much for her and she cares so much about him.....how does she incorporate that into a present?

"Eunji, what are you going to get Mark?" Eunji shrugged as she hung another hanger on her finger "Aren't I enough for him?"

The two left the final shop with hands completely filled with shopping bags. They always splurged on the holidays, they surely could afford it but material things just didn't seem enough for Jackson. 

"Hmmmmm?" Miyu stopped walking as something in the window display caught her eye. "I'll be right back" She placed her bags down as Eunji watched curiously as she scurried away.

"Hello Ma'm how can I help you today?" Miyu fumbled in her pocket for her phone and wallet. How does she use her credit card again? She held up a finger to the clerk politely as she brought her phone to her ear.

"Hello Sweetheart~"
"Ummmm Mommy....."


"I can't believe you bought that though Babe" Eunji chuckled as Miyu's face burned bright red. It had to be done!

"Why do you make it sound like I bought something inappropriate??" 
"Pshhh it's your first Christmas together, you need to wait a while before things can get ..."
"EUNJI!"

Eunji laughed and Miyu ran ahead of her to the truck as the bags rustled. She grabbed the door handle as soon as Eunji hit the button to unlock the doors and screamed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?" 

As Miyu opened the door, a flood of small red and green plastic balls that looked like they came from a ball pit started spilling from the truck. Eunji gaped in awe as passerbyers watched curiously as the balls scattered around the parking lot.

"Were we robbed?!" Eunji asked as she opened the trunk to put their bags away and more balls fell out. Miyu dug out the truck and inspected everything but nothing was out of the ordinary...except the millions of balls.....that's unusual.

"Did you lock the doors Eunji?"
"Babe Im not you, you know I did!"
"The sun roof's not open either....."
"What? You think it rained plastic balls?"

Miyu pushed her glasses back up her nose as she and Eunji threw around ideas as to why there were a load of plastic balls in their truck. The alarm never went off, nothing was taken, no one else had a key other then she and Eunji.

"Maybe's it's someone's prank?" Eunji asked as she swatted balls off the dashboard.
"It's Christmas, why would people prank us? And who would do it?"

Once the car was parked Eunji got out to open the front door as Miyu tried to gather the bags in the back.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!"

Miyu looked up startled as Eunji screamed. As soon as Eunji opened the door, red balloons and green balloons started flying out of the doorway and into the sky. Miyu ran up next to her sister as the two stared into their house. It was a jungle of balloons!

"SARANG SARANG!" but there was no bark. "OMG DID SHE GET STOLEN!? DID SHE GET OUT AGAIN?!" The two ran straight into the balloon maze and started crawling on their hands and knees to look around.

"I don't believe this!" 
"Is there anyone here??"

Sarang was seriously nowhere to be found and these strange happenings were scaring Eunji and Miyu. Only one thing to do! Miyu took out her phone and hit speed dial.

"Helllloooo"
"Chunsung!"
"Miyu what's wrong are you okay?!"
"Sarang's not home and our house is filled with balloons! And out truck was filled with plastic balls!"
"........"
"Chunsung?"
"I guess my text didn't go through, Mirin was having a bad toothache and really wanted Sarang to sooth her so I picked her up a little while ago"

"OW!" Eunji crawled right into a wall and rubbed her abused spot "SON OF A B......"

"Eunji, Chunsung has Sarang!"
"Huh?! Why???"
"You guys can come and get her if you want, Mirin would really like to see you too"


Miyu and Eunji knocked as they held a bouquet of balloons for Mirin. Couldn't let them go to waste you know....

"What the hell is happening today?" Eunji huffed as she adjusted her scarf. Miyu shrugged "Eunji you're not trying to scare me are you?"

"Babe, how could I do anythig if I were with you the whole time?"

Ami opened the door smiling as Sarang ran out and barked happily. "Come on in you two~" 

Ami was just as festive as Miyu and her house was just as decked out in decorations. Holly and Christmas balls hung from every nook and cranny and the house smelt like cookies all season. 

"Unnies!!!" Mirin ran towards her two favorite people while sporting her pajamas and her face slightly swollen from her teeth. She grabbed their hands and dragged them into the overly decorated living room as Chunsung finished stapling wrapping paper on the walls. 

"Chunsung you won't believe the day we've had!" Eunji whined as Mirin sat her and Miyu in the middle of the living room floor.

"I heard I heard. That all sounded weird even for me" he laughed as he called Ami over to holding the wrapping paper he drapped over the kitchen entrance.

"The whole parking lot was staring at us" Eunji whined as she pat Sarang's head. Mirin clicked on the tv and started hitting random buttons and she started to get frustrated when the tv didn't do what she wanted. Miyu gently grabbed the remote from Mirin's hand and asked her what she wanted to watch.

"asiuml GOT7 Oppas! lhmljoiu Chu Chu Chu!" Ami laughed as Chunsung continued to fight with the wrapping paper. At this rate no one would be able to get into the kitchen....

"Mirin watched GOT7's Mr.Chu performance and loved it! We have it recorded on DVR and she watches it all the time~" Miyu and Eunji smiled at Mirin who waited patiently for Miyu to play the show.

Mirin squealed as BamBam started singing and Eunji and Miyu started singing along too. Honestly she and Eunji were bugging out the first time they watched the performance and were so peeved they couldn't video call the boys and tease them. But seriously, it was really cute.

"Chu Chu Chu!!" Mirin turned and started dancing along happily and Miyu and Eunji started dancing along with her in complete sync but suddenly Mirin stopped dancing and covered her ears.

"Mirin what's wro....."


"CHUUuUUuUUUuUUUU!"

"AHHHHHH!" Miyu and Eunji screamed and jumped up as people broke through Chunsung's kitchen door wrapping paper and started circling them and laughing.

"I KNOW THAT STUPID LAUGH ANYWHERE!" Eunji screamed as she held Miyu in her arms to protect her. "WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!" 

Jackson grabbed Miyu by the waist and pulled her away from Eunji as Mark enveloped Eunji in a back hug. Yugyeom and BamBam threw around confetti as Jinyoung and Youngjae blew on party blowers and Jaebeom clapped happily.

"MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS!!" GOT7 cheered in unison as Ami and Chunsung cheered along with them. Yugyeom picked up Mirin and high fived her happily and she looked so proud.

Jackson laughed brightly and burried his head into the side of Miyu's neck and started tickling her with butterfly kisses. She laughed and turned her head happily and he started kissing her all over her face including her lips.

"Yah! Hyung! There's a child here!" Yugyeommie squealed embarrasedly as he covered Mirin's eyes. 

"What is going on??" Eunji questioned as she placed her hands over Mark's arms and he laid his head against hers with a smile on his face.

"Oooo Oooo pick me pick me!" BamBam bounced up and down and everyone chuckled.

"It was payback for Halloween!"

Miyu and Eunji looked at each other bewildered as they remembered Halloween night when GOT7 huddled in the middle of their living room crying. 

Youngjae crossed his arms "Yup. For scaring us we thought we'd scare you too!"

"Scare us?"

Jinyoung pulled out red and green plastic balls from behind his back and threw them at Eunji and Miyu and Mark and Jackson swatted the balls away protectively.

"We weren't there to see it but I bet your faces were priceless when you opened your truck and all these fell out~"

"We couldn't stay because we had to plant all the balloons in your house!" Yugyeom chimed excitedly as he made faces at Mirin and she laughed in delight. Jaebeom pulled out a balloon from his pocket and blew it up and smiled. "I wonder who opened the door to get startled by that!"

"OW!"
"OWWW!" 

Mark groaned as Eunji shoved him away and pushed Jackson off of Miyu and dragged her away from him. 

"I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SARANG YOU IDIOTS!!"

"JiJi, I wouldn't let anything happen to Sarang you know that" Mark said shyly as he rubbed his arm. Jackson crossed his arms and pouted "I want my Mimi....."

Miyu pushed her glasses back up her nose as she tried to make sense of the situation. "How did you guys get into our truck?"

Jackson smiled happily "I asked Papa Cha~" Oh true, Daddy was the one who bought us the truck so it was only natural he had a key. "And the house?" GOT7 pointed to Chunsung who waved at them stupidly. He's also why they knew where Miyu and Eunji were.

Jaebeom sighed exaggeratively "Don't even get me started on how long it took us to fill up your house with balloons" and everyone laughed. Jackon ran into the kitchen and came back out with a single green balloon with a red bag attached to the bottom and handed it to Miyu.

She opened the red bag and pulled out a little sheet of paper that said "I.O.U" and a bag of mint Hershey kisses, her favorite for the holiday season. 

Jackson chuckled as his cheeks warmed "I was gonna leave that at your house....but I thought you'd get a bit suspiscious." Miyu smiled, he knew her so well. 

"Jeez Jackson, "I.O.U Kisses" how corny can you get" Eunji teased. Mark walked towards her slowly and poked her arm and held his arms open and she happily walked back into his embrace.

"OMG EUNJI IT'S THE HOLIDAY! CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A BREAK JUST THIS ONCE?!"
"No"

GOT7 gathered around the two for a group hug as Sarang barked excitedly. 

"We wanted to spend Christmas with you guys~" BamBam beamed happily. 
"We havent talked in forever! We missed you guys" Jingyoungie pouted
"Gotta celebrate the holidays with my cousins right?" Jaebeom smiled happily
"Were you surprised?" Mark smiled down at Eunji and she grinned cheesily and whacked his shoulder.

Jackson nuzzled his nose into Miyu's hair and kissed her softly "I told you I'd see you sooner than you think Baobei~"

"Actually it was Youngjae's idea for this elborate scheme~ Jackson just said we should kidnap you two......."

Youngjae brought his hand to the back of his head and laughed shyly "I remember Miyu Noona said she liked surprises when she helped me compose songs in the dorm before...."

Miyu wiggled out of Jackson grasp and surprised Youngjae by pulling him into a hug and ruffling his hair "Thank you Youngjae~" She kissed his cheek appreciatively and yelped as Jackson threw her over his shoulder. Youngjae stared in awe as he cupped his warm cheek.

"Okay Okay you guys got us! NOW WHERE'S OUR PRESENTS?!" Eunji screamed and the boys looked at each other dumbfoundedly. Jackson pointed to himself "Ummm we are the presents? We made sure to spend time with you guys since we'd be busy! Isn't that enough?!"

Eunji shook her and head and Miyu smiled awkwardly "You guys don't deserve your Christmas presents from us!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE PRESENTS FOR US!" 
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT WE DO AND DO NOT HAVE WANG! BETTER WATCH YOURSELF!"

As the two bickered Miyu asked Mark to help get their bags from the trunk of the truck since they didn't get to unload them. Mark lifted the door and smiled warmly at Miyu who was trying to fight the smile on her face.

"You really miss him huh?"

Honestly, she wouldn't admit it, but her one Christmas wish was to spend some time with Jackson for the holidays.

She had told him that she would be his family away from home and she knew spending time with family during the holidays was important. Well.....that's what she tried to convince herself she was thinking.....she just really wanted him and to to be able to give him his present.

"I do,alot. But don't tell him I said so" she said shyly as she wiped a stray tear from her eye and Mark patted her head.


GOT7 were speechless from the extravagence of their gifts from Eunji and Miyu.

"We....we can't accept these" Jaebeom said as he held up the different outfits Miyu had helped pick out for him.

"This is really....wow" Mark said as he toyed with the expensive pair of headphones Eunji had thoughtfully picked out for him. Yugyeom stared at his new pair of sneakers as he hugged his knees.

Jinyoung's eyes skimmed through the first edition novels as he moved them ever so gently and BamBam was fighting himelf. He wanted to hold his new clothes but didn't at the same time.

"Jackson what did you get?" Mark asked and Miyu closed his bag as Jackson was just about to open it. "Take it to the bathroom please"

"Are you serious Mimi?"
"Humor me"

Jackson skipped merrily to the bathroom as Miyu snuck into Ami's room to change.

"These are really nice" Youngjae said as he pulled out the different scarves in his bag. Eunji beamed at him "Miyu took a real long time trying to figure out which ones you'd like! She was worried you wouldn't like them" Youngjae lowered his head as his ears turned red.

"Mimi I really like....." Jackson danced out of the bathroom just as Miyu walked out the bedroom and everyone started clapping amusedly. Miyu picked out a black and white couple outfit. A black sweater with a white collar and dark wash jeans and vans with matching snapbacks.

Jackson gaped in awe as Miyu crossed her arms trying to keep a serious face but her blushed cheeks showed how she was really feeling. 

"Wow Mimi.....Do I look as good as you do?" Jackson asked shyly and Miyu shook her head "No way...I'm way hotter"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!" everyone cheered as Miyu pulled her snapback down in embarrassment. The two made their way back to the circle and sat down crossed legs and Jackson slung his arm over her shoulders.

"Jackson did you see the best part?" Eunji asked as she braided Mirin's hair. 

"I'm scared, you said that way too calmly" Jackson pretended to be frightened as everyone was taken back by the fact Eunji actually sounded....friendly towards him. Miyu pulled on Jackson's sleeve to get his attention and patted his snapback with her hand. 

Jackson pulled off his snapback and ran his hand through his hair and looked inside of the snapback and grew silent.

"What is it Hyung?"
"Jackson what's wrong?"
"Hyung?"
"Your face is red......"
"Are you okay?"
"Jackson?"

Tears welled in Jackson's eyes as he pulled out his family photo from the inside of the snapback. It was shaped just like the rim and had a frame that fit snuggly and comfortably inside the hat. Any hat. The pictue had his mother, his father, his brother and Jackson smiling happily.

Miyu turned her back to Jackson because if she kept looking at his expression she'd start crying too. 

"I ugh.....didn't know what to get you, but I wanted it to be special. You helped me....become a better me in such a short time....and protected me....and you're always there for me even when you're not...."

Jackson wiped his eyes as he turned to face Miyu's back. GOT5+MarkJi+Mirin+Chungmi smiled warmly at the adorable couple.

"and....it's not just because you're my boyfriend either. But because...you're really special to me...and I would've done the same thing whether we were together or still stuck in that "He's not my boyfriend" phase...."

"How did you get this?" Jackson whispered, his voice failing him from all his feelings. Miyu smiled awkwardly...he's gonna think I'm a creeper.

"I called my Mommy. You know she's the director of the hospital. And I knew your mother was sick and getting treatment so....I asked Mom if she could track her down through her records if I gave her her name and she did...."

"Jackson her cantonese was so bad" Eunji chuckled as she wiped a tear from her eye. She remembered in the mall when Miyu was struggling as she talked with Jackson's mother explaining she was a friend of Jackson's and told her of how great of a friend he was and wanted to do something special. She'd never seen Miyu so determined to do something in her life.

"You talked to his Mom???" BamBam asked with his eyes wide and Miyu chuckled and nodded.

"I would've called his Father somehow but Jackson always made it sound like he was always so busy....and he might've yelled at me...." everyone laughed as Jackson's expression didn't change.

"Yeah it might have been a bit much and I don't think I could've come up with anything better. I mean I wanted to help pay for her medical expenses too since you're always so proud when you send your parents money on your payday......but I didn't want to go overboard then that would've been weird"

"You are weird Noona" Yugyeom smiled happily "Thanks alot Yugyeommie hahaha"

Jackson crawled over to Miyu and wrapped his arms around her shoulder and brought his face to the back of her head and stayed there for a while.

"Now you'll aways have your family with you!" Miyu laughed as tears slipped down her face as she glanced at Eunji. She understood what it was like to love your family so much. She raised her arm and shook her bracelet "And you'll aways have me too~"

Jackson mumbled into her hair as his shoulders shook softly from his cries. Such a sentimental gift from someone he cared about swelled Jackson's heart to the point of tears.

"Jackson Sweetheart are you alright? Would you like a glass of water?" Ami asked as she too wiped away tears of joy. Chunsung pulled her and Mirin into a group hug and kissed their heads. "I love you guys, and I'll never take you for granted"

Mark leaned over and kissed Eunji on the cheek and both their cheeks glowed red. GOT6 high fived each other as they expressed how much they appreciated each other and Jackson held onto Miyu tighter.

"You....are like....one of the greatest people I've ever met Baobei" he whispered lovingly into her ear as he kissed her cheek over and over again. 

"Ummmm I hate to ruin the moment" Eunji got up and made her way over to a bag that was tucked away in the corner. Jackson pulled Miyu into his lap and laid his chin on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Merry christmas you two, stop making me gag" Eunji threw a wrapped box at Miyu and Jackson and everyone looked at it curiously.

"Babe we said we wouldn't give each other presents this year" Miyu pouted and Eunji smiled happily.

"You also said you wouldn't get a boyfriend anytime soon but seems things change huh" Miyu ripped through the wrapper and blinked at the box curiously. A cell phone?

Eunji sighed "Technically it's for Jackson. A thank you forr taking care of my sister. I know you guys get your phones taken away during promotions but Miyu's dating Jackson the idiot not the idol and you guys need to be connected cause for God's sake I can't watch her sulk anymore! IT'S ONLY TO TALK TO HER OKAY IDIOT"

"I do not sulk!" Miyu gasped as everyone laughed. Jackson grabbed the phone from the box and smiled "Thanks, thanks alot Eunji"

"That awkward moment his girlfriend's sister spends more money on him than his actual girlfriend...." Youngjae mumbled and Jinyoung pushed him over and started pounding on him "It's the thought that counts Youngjae! Miyu's present was obviously the best one here!"

Jackson placed his snapback back on his head after carefully placing the picture back in it and fixed his face. 

"Miyu" he called and Miyu turned her head to face him and gasped as Jackson kissed her lips and he snapped a picture with his new secret phone. 

"You can't use that as a wallpaper!!" Miyu whined embarrasedly and the room brightened as Jackson laughed obnoxiously "It's my phone I can do what I want with it~"

Miyu faced Eunji and frowned "I didn't get you anything though....." Eunji smiled and leaned her head against Mark's shoulder.

"You're safe, happy, I'm friends with GOT7 and dating an amazing guy because of you I think you got me enough~" Miyu crawled and pushed her sister over and crawled on top of her.

"I love you!"
"Hahaha I love you too! Get off and spend time with your boyfriend weirdo!"

Miyu giggled and made her way back to Jackson who was holding out a red envelope to her with the words "My Heart" neatly written on it. 

"My heart?" she asked curiously and Jackson nodded happily as Miyu opened the envelope but there was nothing inside.

"There's nothing here?"

Jackson brought his hand to cup Miyu's face and pulled her in for a breathless kiss. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against her as he brushed his thumb across her lower lip.

"Because you already have it....my heart"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

The room cooed from Jackson's gift and Chunsung scrunched his face cutely "You want some crackers with all that "cheese" Wang??"

"I don't mean to pry, but how much did you spend on our gifts?" Jaebeom asked seriously and the guys returned their gazes to their new belongings guiltyly. Miyu and Eunji shrugged "Does it matter? Only the best for our "cousin" and his friends~"

Jinyoung handed Eunji an envelope "Our present seems a bit lacking now. Don't buy us birthday gifts alright I think you spent enough money on us for the next few years."

Eunji opened the envelope and chuckled "Babe, you have any plans next month?"

"Not that I know of why?" Eunji pulled out the contents and Miyu's eyes widened.

"GOT7's Identify Showcase in China, back stage passes and plane tickets, wow"

"Sorry we couldn't afford to bring Kai and Haruka too" Mark smiled apologetically and Jackson scoffed sarcastically.

"Don't pretend to be nice Mark! You and I both know we just wanted our girls to ourselves!" and Mark's face turned crimson as he laughed.

"We know how nervous Mimi Noona gets when she thinks she's doing something she's not supposed to so even Manager Hyung knows about you guys so we can hang out freely!" Yugyeom beamed and giggled as Mirin braided his pinkish hair.

"And don't worry about the cost, it wasn't alot once it was divided by all seven of us" Jaebeom reassured. Jackson draped himself over Miyu's shoulders and smiled stupidly.

"And you can sleep in my bed in the hotel room and Eunji can do whatever she wants with Mark~ I won't judge!"
"Shut up!" Mark whined cutely and the room laughed.

"There will be no sleeping in boy's beds young ladies!" Chunsung sprung dramatically from the couch and started lecturing them. 

"Merry Christmas Baobei" Jackson whispered in Miyu's ear and held her cloose. "Merry Christmas Oppa"

"Hey look there's a little girl outside" BamBam said as he pointed out the living room window and Yugyeom followed his gaze.

"Oh yeah! Wait.....is she the girl who was swinging in Miyu's backyard on Halloween?" Yugyeom looked down as Mirin tugged on his shirt.

"What girl Oppa?" she asked curiously as she too looked outside and Yugyeom lifted a finger to point out the window but BamBam lowered it with his hand. She was gone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: The holidays aren't about gifting people with expensives presents! It's about appreciating family and friends and I hope you all enjoyed this loopy GOT7 Christmas and have a happy holiday! I appreciate you all and I'll see you after New years~ \o/