~*Well...That Happened*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Finally the moment we've all been waiting for!!! First date to Lotte World!!! Are you excited!? I'm excited!! Enjoy this week's chapter/episode of SPARK \o/ -sigh- its not tuesday but enni told me to lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu groaned as she turned over in bed to grab her ringing phone off her night stand. She took the phone with her back into the depths of her blanket and answered grumpily.

"What can I do for you Pabo?"
"HAPPY SATURDAY! Why so grumpy grumpy pants?"
"Exactly it's Saturday, normal people like to sleep in on the weekends"
"Hahaha I'm an idol, I don't get that luxury beautiful~ Do you know what today it is?!"
"Saturday?"
"DATE DAY!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST CLICHE DATE TO LOTTE WORLD!!!???"

Miyu held the phone away from her ear as jackson yelled in excitement. It was hard to be cranky when she was blushing from the thought of her first date ever. She remembered their conversation two days ago as clear as day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mimi, you've been pouting for 10 years now, I asked you a simple question, what do you want to do for your first date? Well OUR first date?" Jackson whined as he pulled on the ear of her kigurumi.

After Jackson had forced her to change out of her sheer sweater because it was "distracting" him she plopped her down on the living room floor and continued to think about his question. Where would she like to go? What do people even do on dates? Isn't hanging out a date? She looked at him curiously.

"What did you do on your first date?"
"I've never been on a date silly!" She crossed her arms at his obvious lie.
"What?! Can't I pretend to be pure!?"
"Pabo!"

He laughed and combed his fingers through his hair "Well the girl already had everything planned so I just went with what she wanted. Brought her out to eat, watched a movie and all that junk." She laughed "That's so cliche"

"Well Mimi if you haven't noticed we are THE definition of "cliche""
"What do you mean?"
"Boy and Girl meet by chance, can't stop thinking about each other then fate bring them together, they fall in love then live happily ever after" she bursted out laughing as he dropped his arms to the floor pretending to be boneless. He then flailed his arms exaggeratively "And even worse I'm an Idol! Do you KNOW how many dramas and movies there are about crap like this!?"

"Well I know something we do that isn't too cliche...." she smirked at him as he gave her a question look. She reached over and poked his cheek as a shock erupted from her touch and he quickly brought his hands to his cheek and pouted "NOT THE FACE!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had decided Jackson would take the lead and take her out on a cliche first date to Lotte World. She was okay with this since she'd get to take him on all the tall rides like she promised.

"You know, you were the one with the stomach virus, I should be the one taking care of you" she said happily as she watched her bestfriend scurry around her kitchen. Haruka came over to cook for her because of her injured hand, she knew a hungry Miyu was a cranky Miyu.

"Daijoubu, it's okay I'm fine it was just a 24 hr thing! Besides I have to thank you for those awesome notes~"
"Haruka"
"Yeah?"
"The eggs are burning"

Haruka screamed as she ran to the stove top that was shrouded in black smoke. Miyu chuckled, it was a nice gesture but too bad Haruka can't cook. As she threw away the burnt food Miyu snuck a quick glance at her phone and chuckled.

GOT8 Group Chat
Bammie: NOT FAIIR I WANNA GO TO LOTTE WOORLLDD TOO D':
Jr. If you went then it wouldn't be a date Bammie
Yugyeommie: Well there's eight of us if we double up it can be a quadruple date :D
Youngjae: Mimi Noona Jackson's abusing us in the van tell him to stop D:!!
Mark: You guys deserve it for trying to impose on his date lol
Jaebeom: Why aren't you replying? Does your hand still hurt too much?
Miyu: No I'm too busy laughing lol I love you guys~
Jackson: NO YOU CAN'T LOVE THEM! YOU CAN ONLY LOVE ME D:<
Bammie: HYUNG DON'T BE SELFISH!!
Yugyeommie: Love you too Noona >////<
Youngjae: Yeah I'm feeling the love, love hurts!

The boys had sent her flowers yesterday with a stuffed animal and a million "Get Well" cards. It was just a little scratch on her hand they didn't have to make such a big deal out of it but she appreciated it none the less.

Haruka finally set a bowl of cereal in front of her and she giggled "Best Breakfast Ever~"
"I know, I try♥" Haruka laughed as she held out a huge spoon to her and Miyu raised her eye brow questioningly "You're more likey to grab some cereal on this thing than a regular spoon" Miyu shrugged and happily took the spoon from her, can't beat Haruka logic.

"Look at you you're glowing! Who is this guy!? When do I meet him!? OMG WE CAN FINALLY DOUBLE DATE!" Miyu choked on her cereal and pounded her chest with her good hand. Crap! Jackson's an idol. She can't just say that she's dating an idol that's like putting the idol to the death sentence.

"Easy Mimi-tan!"
"SoRRy wRonG pIPe"
"Yeaaah sureee someone's over excited!"
"He's just a guy who came to the restaurant a few times" That's not a complete lie.
"Do you have any pics?"

"No" she said as she protectively hid her phone under her leg incase Haruka got any funny ideas. She had pictures with all of GOT7 and it wouldn't go down well with her bestfriend if she knew she was friends with one of her new favorite boy groups.

"I can't believe you're going on your first date today!~ Excited? How are you feeling?" Miyu looked up at her with rounded innocent eyes as she held the huge spoon to that only had 2 pieces of cereal on it "Yeah I'm excited. And nervous and scared........."

Haruka laughed and dragged her chair next to her and took the spoon from her hand and fed her properly "FOOD♥" She giggled and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Miyu! Just have fun! You're a beautiful, smart, strong girl and deserves to be happy with a guy who gets you~ but you better tell me if he touches you inappropriately then I'll tell Kai....then my Dad....he has a samurai sword and I learnt how to use it."

Miyu giggled and wrapped her arms lovingly around her bestfriend as a shocked Haruka wrapped her arms around her too. "I like this guy already, he's such a good influcence!"

"Actually he's a Pabo"
"A Pabo?"
"My Pabo"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It would still be an hour till Jackson would be done filming and she couldn't stay home anymore so she went to work despite Chunsung and her Gramp's wishes. her regulars greeted her warmly and expressed their concerns for her being there so soon but she reassured them she wasn't doing anything major just dusting and yelling orders to Chunsung.

Miyu wiggled back and forth as she wiped down the bar counter and gramps came out the kitchen chuckling "Well Well someone's in a good mood today! But it'd be even better if, you know, didn't work, or come to work in general...."

"Hmmmmm♥" Miyu hummed cutely as she pulled her earphone out her ear. "Ms.Cha can we get a pitcher of water for our table please, thank you!" One of her regular groups had asked politely "Sure thing!" She skipped to the kitchen and planted a kiss on Gramp's cheek before going through the door "You put me in a good mood Gramps♥"

He laughed a boastful laugh "Actually I think it's another young man who's putting you in a good mood!" Chunsung came over and laid a tray on the counter.

"Are you calling yourself young Gramps?"
"No I'm calling you old"
"If I'm old what does that make you?"
"Ancient!"

Miyu wiggled out of the kitchen happily holding a pitcher of water in her good hand and kissed Gramp's other cheek "Not Ancient~ Pleasantly aged!" Chunsung looked at her baffled and cringed when she kissed his cheek too "Have I ever told you how handsome you are Chunsung? No? Good I don't like lying~"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN!?!?!"

Miyu's uniform was still trashed so she came to work in her home clothes, black skinny jeans, black converse and a grey Mickey Mouse sweater. She held the broom in one hand and had a cleaning rag in her pocket. When her phone started to ring she reached for it with her bandaged hand and winced a bit. Still tender. Jackson.

"Hello?"
"I'm mad at you"
"Why are you mad Pabo"
"You know why missy!"
"If I knew "why" I wouldn't be asking now would I"
"Don't play smart with me!"
"I'm not playing smart, I am smart"
"You're at work!"
"Annnnd??"
"YOUR HAND!"
"Idiot I'm not doing anything major and I didn't want to stay home anymore"
"Go home now or I won't take you on our date!"
"That'd probably hurt you more than me"
"Hahaha You're right. I'll see you in 5"
".....minutes? Hours? Days?"
"Maybe 6..."

The line cut off after she heard someone call him for filming. She chuckled and placed the phone back into her pocket. She put her earphone back in one ear and made her way to the back party room. She left the broom by the door and started wiping down the tables.

"It's always a good time woooaahh woooah we don't even have to try it's always a good time~" she sung as she traveled around the table. She was in a great mood and she didn't want to admit it it was because of a certain Wang Pabo. She heard the door open and close and she looked up at an amused Chunsung "What?"

"Nothing it's just weird to see you sooooo happy?" she stuck her tongue out playfully at him "That's what you're wearing on your first date?"

"Yeah why?"
"It's just normal girls would usually get dolled up and stuff"
"I'm not "normal girls" Chunsung"
"Eunji's gonna be pissed tomorrow when she learns that's you went on a date and wore THAT"
"What's wrong with it!?"

He laughed and made his way over to her. He smiled at her and it was a half brotherly half fatherly smile and his hand twitched. "Go ahead" He wrapped his arms around her in a strong hug. She didn't let him do it often but today was a special occassion. "I love you Mimi. As much as I'd like to keep the guys away from you and keep you under my wing at all times I can't. Look at you all grown up. I still remember when we met!"

She playfully shoved him and laughed "You invited me to play video games and got pissed when I won!" He laughed nostalgically "HOW DOES A 7 YEAR OLD GIRL BEAT A 14 YEAR OLD BOY AT VIDEO GAMES!? Worst part was you didn't even say a word! You just blinked at me and gently handed me back the controller and went back to Eunji!"

"Good times, good times!" he patted her head "I'm just going to run to the bank down the block then I'll drive you and Jackson wherever you need to go. Rumors have been spreading GOT7 really likes Woo's and there have been more fangirls around. Gramps is in the kitchen incase you need anything"

She nodded and went back to the table "When is Jackson getting here?" and she replied non-chalantly "In 5" Chunsung raised his eyebrow "Seconds? Minutes? Hours?"

"Maybe 6"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes after Chunsung left the front bell had gone off. Was it Jackson? No, he would've called for her obnoxiously. But it couldn't be Chunsung there's no way he'd be back that quick. She heard the party room door open and she pulled her earphones out her ears "What are you.......oh hello"

It wasn't Chunsung or Jackson but a man in a hoodie with baggy jeans and she couldn't shake this bad feeling. She greeted him warmly "Sorry sir this area is for private party only but if you make your way to the front and sit at a booth I'll be right with you~"

He didn't say a word and just stood there. He stared at her with his dark eyes and she was beginning to feel uneasy. What's his deal? She started to reach for her phone slowly "Sir, if you could please head to the front......"

The man caught sight of her hand movement, grunted and pulled out a knife and pointed it towards her. She froze as fear and anxiety took over her body. Focus Miyu! She raised her hands up slowly "Take it easy sir, I don't want any trouble. If you want money the cash register is out front...."

She looked around frantically and her heart died in . The only way out was the door behind him. She told Gramps this place needed another exit! She took a step back and the man charged at her.

She screamed and ran around the table but he reached across the table top and grabbed her by the shirt. She punched him in the face with her injured hand and screamed in agony. He was about to back hand her when the door flew open "MIYU!"

She looked over as her legs were about to give out from fear. Jackson! "LET GO OF HER!" She managed to focus for a second and shoved the man away from her and she dashed over to Jackson who protectively hid her behind his back. The man turned his attention towards them and aimed the knife at Jackson. Jackson looked around quickly then grabbed the broom from the side and held it up defensively.

The man with the knife charged and Jackson lunged foward fencing style and stabbed the guy in the gut with the blunt end of the broom and the man grabbed onto his stomach in pain and groaned.  

Jackson backed up and held her behind him and she whispered his name. "MIYU!" Chunsung had charged through the restaurant and tackled the man. Tables broke as he kicked the knife away and held him in submission. Chunsung was in the army and an ex-cop and took care of the perp quickly as sirens rang outside and police came in with Gramps.

Chunsung followed the cops out after they hand cuffed the man so he could answer any question they might have. Gramps took the broom from Jackson and squeezed his shoulder appreciateively and Jackson smiled back at him. He then stood infront of her with tears in his wrinkled eyes "Oh my goodness honey are you alright?"

She didn't asnwer. She couldn't. She was trembling and her palms were sweating uncontrollably and her breathing was hushed and erratic. "Mimi, Mimi talk to me..." Jackson said with concerned eyes. Chunsung came back and ran his fingers through his hair enraged " I shouldn't have left you alone!! Are you alright?"

Her body wasn't listening to her and she just stared at the 3 men trying to process everything that just happened. Her head started spinning...What going on? Suddenly Jackson took a step foward and stood directly infront of her. She blinked up at him and he looked at her seriously then sighed. He took his snapback off and placed it on her head pulling the visor down to hide her face. She lowered her head and it was all over.

Hot tears started rolling down her cheeks and it burned. Like hell. She couldn't remember the last time she cried. Her shoulders shook as painful sobs escaped and she could hear her own grief echo off the walls of the room. 13 years of pent up emotions flowing out all at once and there was no sign of it stopping. It got dark.

Jackson had pulled her to his body, strongly wrapping his arms around her and she wrapped her arms around his wasit tightly thinking if she didn't hold on tight enough he'd suddenly disappear. She burried her face in his chest and cried harder. He kissed the top of her head then rested his chin there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 10 minutes of painful crying she was finally sober enough to focus again. The car ride back to her house was deadly quiet as Chunsung kept his eyes on the road and she and Jackson said nothing in the back seat.

"Are you sure you don't want to come home with me Mimi?" Chunsung asked concerned as he rubbed his chin. She didn't say a word and just shook her head slowly. Jackson turned towards her "Do you want to stay at the dorm?" Again she wordlessly shook her head.

When they arrived at her house Chunsung put the car in park and sighed heavily. "Well......that happened" Jackson chuckled half heartedly "You really are more than just a pretty face." Chunsung chuckled "You got some moves too Wang" They laughed and turned to Miyu who still said nothing.

"Mimi we're home" Chunsung had said softly but he sounded so far away. Her head hurt and her eyes burned. Was this what a hangover felt like? If it was then she'd never drink in her life.

Jackson started fumbling with his car door and panic struck her. She quickly grabbed his hand tightly and laced her fingers between his and he looked at her. "Dont.....don't.....don't leave me....." There was silence then she could sense him smiling at her "I'm not going anywhere Mimi" she nodded and let go of his hand and he got out and jogged to the other side of the car and helped her out.

Chunsung walked the two of them to the front door and she struggled to find the right key. Jackson grabbed them from her hands and opened the door. He and Chunsung exchanged a few words then Chunsung kissed the side of her head "I'll be here first thing in the morning" then he went back to his car. Jackson gently ushered her inside and closed the door.

He switched on the lights and the brightness burned her eyes. Sarang ran over and Miyu picked up her living cotton ball and burried her face in her fur. She then pulled back and Sarang cried longingly and  the dried tears from her cheeks. Miyu managed to chuckle weakly "I'm home"

She placed Sarang down and kicked off her shoes then turned to Jackson who had already taken off his shoes and hung his jacket on the rack. She took off his snapback, ruffled her hair and handed it back to him. He smiled sadly at her and hung the hat on the rack next to his coat. She just stared at him for a while before she raised her arm and played with strands of hair in front of his face. It's soft. She smiled weakly "Am I still beautiful?"

He chuckled and grabbed her hand in his and kissed her palm then rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb as another shock rang through the room. "Always"

She managed to change into her pikachu kigurumi and sat motionlessly on the couch with her knees to her chest as Jackson fumbled around in the kitchen despite her saying she wasn't hungry. He came back with a smile on his face and a bowl in his hand.

He sat down and she shifted closer to him and laid her head against his shoulder. She looked over. Ice Cream. She grinned, she couldn't believe there was still whipped cream in the fridge. She looked up at Jackson who had the spoon in his mouth and a puppy dog expression "Want some?"

After a few seconds she opened her mouth about to answer when he sternly said "No." She tilted her head. No what? His expression softened "You are not getting rid of me. No you are not fine and I'm not going anywhere so you can save your breath."

She blinked at him and smiled warmly at him "Actually I was going to say "Yes Please" don't put words in my mouth Pabo" He beamed at her and dunked the spoon into the sundae and held it up to and she ate it happily. "Good?" and she nodded and hummed appreciatively and he laughed.

"Best date ever" she chuckled and he laughed her favorite high pitch laugh "Next date I promise will be better" she held her pinky up to him and he wrapped his pinky around hers. She didn't know how long they had been leaning against each other watching reruns of old cartoon shows.

"You're an idiot you know that Jackson"
"What'd I do now?"
"Taking on that armed man with a broom, this isn't some show....you could've gotten hurt and it would've been my fault. How would I live with myself if something happened to you?"

He sighed exagerattively and raised his arm and flexed his muscles "Broom AND guns! Get your facts straight!" She giggled and pushed his bicep down as he wrapped his arm from behind her head around her protectively and pulled her closer to him. She snuggled into his chest and exhaled. He smelt nice and his heart was racing like hers.

"You're no fair Mimi"
"Why?"
"We're all cuddly now. I didn't even have the chance to do that thing from my 'A' teaser when I stretch my arm behind the girl!"
"You chickened out"
"Yeah so?!"

She was half asleep and fading fast. She instantly wrapped her arm across Jackson's torso and squeezed gently. He chuckled "What?"

"I don't want you to leave"
"I said I'm not going anywhere"
"Even when I fall asleep?"
"Even when you fall asleep"
"What about the guys?"
"I already told them what happened and they want you at the dorm tomorrow"
"Greaaaattt"

He chuckled as he rubbed soothing circles on her arm. She was almost gone "After..." He hummed back at her "Huh?" "I was adopted after the scar. I................." Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sunlight broke through the curtains and Miyu stirred awake as she pulled her covers over her head. Wait....her covers? She opened her eyes and was facing JackJack. She got up slowly and looked around. How did she get to her room? Where was Jackson? She heard the front door open and close.

"BABE???? WHY IS THERE AN IDOL SLEEPING ON OUR COUCH??????????????"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Ohhhh did you think we were actually going to happily go on a first date with the lovely Mandu Jackson Wang today? Yes? And did you
actually think we were going to get Miyu's full back story? Yes? Silly readers Trix are for kids♥ \o/ I hope you enjoyed this week's episode/chapter of SPARK!

PS# Actually the first time I wrote this I was typing for a good 2 hours then when I hit save my internet died and when it refreshed all my work was gone. I re-typed it again and it yet again took a good two hours. If you guys don't enjoy this chapter I'm going to curl up into a ball and cry~