~*Loosened Up*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Falling behind on my writing so sorry but please enjoy this week's episode of spark \o/ Do you guys like the new cover and background~?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Best.Night.Ever! OMG GOT7 were so kakoiii (cool) and Jr. WAHHH KANPEKI!!!(Perfect)....." Haruka fangirled so hard as the four stood on the side of the building as fans were exiting and crowding the area.

Kai nodded his head absent mindedly because his voice was shot from cheering and it amazed everyone that Haruka's voice was still perfectly in tact. Miyu shoved her hands in her pockets and looked around nervously.

This place was technically "Off Limits" and the staff eyed her strangely but Pabo had shot her a text after the concert to stay there and they'd be out before they got caught.

She started shifting her weight from foot to foot and looked up at Eunji who chuckled at her. "Will you relax? Mark sent me the same text Jackson did to you, we won't get into trouble!"

"Oh no, wait I get it"
"What?"
"You're not anxious we'll get caught....you're anxious to see your boyfriend fufufufufu" Miyu shushed Eunji and attempted to kick her in the leg and Eunji kicked her back and the two laughed. Seems they were both giddy to see some boys soon.

"Don't say that! Haruka might hear"

Miyu stiffened as Haruka hopped infront of her and brought her face inches from hers and blinked innocently "Haruka might hear what?"

"sPeAKiNg oF wHicH wHaT ArE We DOiNg hEre?" The girls started laughing at Kai's frog voice and he started letting out little squeaks of annoyance. Eunji patted his shoulder roughly.

"Do us and yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut okay?" Kai frowned and crossed his arms and mumbled under his breath. Miyu's pocket vibrated and the steel doors behind her started to open slowly so she took a step foward without looking back.

"Mi...Mi.....Mi...Mi....MI" Haruka's eyes grew wide as she pointed behind her in shock. Miyu tilted her head in confusion "Haruka, use your words I don't know...."

"G.....G....GO.....GOT......" Miyu bent foward slowly as Haruka's face began to turn red "You got what?" and she jumped when a deep voice behind her laughed "I think she GOT7!"

Haruka covered with both hands to conceal a squeal as someone whispered close to Miyu's ear. A deep, sensual, familiar voice that sent shivers up her spine "This area is off limits ma'm..."

She stepped foward, turned around, and faced the guy with arms crossed and her face serious and it literally took every out of her being not to run into his arms. Her Pabo.

"Oh Em Gee It's GOT7, how lucky are we?!" Eunji sarcastically exclaimed and Miyu couldn't stop the giggle leaving . Haruka quickly ducked behind Miyu and peeked her eyes over her shoulder as Kai tried to process what was going on.

The boys were now wearing their GOT7 sweat suits and everyone was wearing a hat whether it be a snapback or a beanie. BamBam tugged on his beanie excitedly trying to keep himself from jumping at her and Yugyeom waved shyly at her as he usually did.

Youngjae was fidgeting with his sleeves and Mark was biting his lip trying to keep himself from smiling and she was 100% sure that that dazzling smile wasn't all meant for her. Jaebeom pushed his black glasses frames up his nose bridge with a sly grin and she mimiced him.

Then there was her Pabo who kept his hands tightly locked inside of his sweat shirt pocket as his gaze set her senses on fire. He was fighting just as hard as she was to keep his cool.

"tHeRe'S oNLy 6" Kai pointed out and he let out a weak mewl when Eunji punched him in the arm and Mark chuckled "What did I say about that mouth of yours?"

Miyu whined as Haruka dug her claws into her shoulders and she wanted to wipe that hint of a smirk off of Pabo's face. "I'm here! I'm here now it's 7~" Jinyoung came by smiling at them and he nodded at the rest of the boys.

They stood in a line and quietly did their official greeting and Haruka was practically climbing on top of Miyu at this point "What's going on?" she whispered and Jaebeom chuckled.  

"Don't you know? Your seat won the lucky raffle!" Miyu raised a questioning eye brow at the boys "Raffle?" Mark nodded his head proudly "The "Hangout with GOT7" raffle"

"Are you serious!?" Haruka squealed and reached for Miyu's hand completely forgetting it was still tender and squeezed it excitedly. Miyu winced as a worried Jackson took a subconcious step foward and she quickly swatted Haruka away who apologized.

"We'll just have to see your ID to prove you are who you are young lady~ You are the fanclub member right?" Jinyoung took a step foward and aegyoed Haruka and she practically fell over. What was going on?

"I..I....left it....in...the car! I can go get it!" Haruka practically jetted to the parking lot and Kai jogged after her to make sure she wouldn't get hit from carelessness.

Eunji clapped amusedly and Miyu chuckled as she realized something "So you're telling me you made them park super far away because....?" Eunji high fived Mark and beamed at her "To give us a head start with our boys"

"NOOOOOONNNNAAAAAA!" The two maknae lunged foward and wrapped their arms longingly around her. She managed to free her arms and wrap them around Bammie and Yugyeommie "I missed you guys too"

"I'm upset Mark made such a devious plan without letting us know, but it's a nice surprise to see you guys" Jaebeom pried the two off her and hugged her tightly.

For the next few seconds Eunji and Miyu rotated between GOT6 to hug them after so long. "So what is this Hangout?" Miyu chuckled as she let go of Jinyoung. "Well Manager Hyung knows Jaebeom's "cousins" are here to support his first Japan tour and said we could go out to eat~"

"One day he's gonna find out we're not actually related...."
"Babe don't be such a debby downer!" Eunji laughed and nudged her in the ribs.

"So the other two are your best friends right?" Youngjae asked curiously and she nodded. "Why don't you just tell them we're friends?"

Jackson chuckled with his arms crossed "Did you see how she reacted when Jinyoung came by? I don't think she can handle the truth just yet." Miyu smiled happily at Pabo but soon her face fell when his did. Pabo?

Eunji shoved Miyu infront of Jackson and the two stared at each other....awkwardly.

"Jackson you've been complaining forever you wanted your girlfriend, now she's here and you're both statues" Mark chuckled as Eunji stood by his side and his cheeks turned pink when she smiled at him.

Jackson kept his gaze on her and a small smile crept on her face. He was mad at her. And by the looks of it, very mad. She reached out a finger and poked his arm and he shook it off and turned his back to her. Oh yeah he's mad.

"Jackson! Don't be mean to Noona!" Yugyeom cooed as he draped himself over her and Jackson walked back inside the building leaving everyone behind. Miyu frowned as her heart ached. Idiot.

"You have approximately 3 minutes until Dumb and Dumber get back I'd go after him....now" Eunji joked as the boys cheered her on. She nodded determinedly and scurried into the building. She remembered her phone vibrated before and checked it quickly and giggled.

Jackson: I'm mad at you

"Obviously" she shoved the phone back into her pocket and continued to search the hallways. He just walked into the building how could he disappear so quickly!?

"Hello?" Miyu knocked timidly on another door and peered inside and she sighed a sigh of relief. Jackson was sitting in a chair staring at his reflection obviously waiting for her to find him.

"Hey stranger" she made her way over and stood behind his chair and he quickly got up and walked away from her. Ow. What was this pain in her chest? She ducked in front of him and he quickly turned his back again and she huffed out air that ruffled her bangs. What to do what to do?

"Fine! I guess if you don't want to see me I can just go....." she teased and started walking towards the door. She turned the handle expecting him to chase her but he was quiet. Miyu turned around curiously "Wow, you're really mad aren't you?"

She ran over and started hopping around him "Pabo! Woohoo Pabo! Over here! HELLO!" The aegyo was failing her and she was now getting genuinely upset. "Jackson..." he peered over his shoulder at her then quickly turned back around. Idiot.

"Hey..." she whispered as she brought her forehead to rest on his back and he stiffened. Miyu raised her arms and wrapped them lovingly around his waist and inhaled his scent. She missed him. Alot.

"I'm sorry. I get it, haha ignore me, see how I like it right? I don't like it and I'm sorry for making you feel this way...please look at me..." they both flinched when her voice unexpectedly broke. Well that's different.

Jackson unwraveled her arms and turned around so they were facing each other and placed her arms around his neck. Her heart raced as he s his arms around her waist and lifted her off the floor and spun her around gently before setting her back down.

"I missed you" he was surprised she was the first one to say it and his cheeks blushed. "You need to stop doing that Mimi, it's not fair" and she blinked at him innocently "What?"

"Surprising me" he chuckled and she smiled happily at him. "Surprise Pabo~" He tightened his grip on her pulling her closer to his chest till her nose nuzzled against his neck. "When are you planning on letting me go Pabo?"

"Never"

Her chest thrashed at his sincere word and goose bumps rose all over her body. He pulled back and smiled a derpy smle at her "Why? Do you want me to let you go?" and without any hesitation she shook her head. Please don't.

"I meant to ask"
"Hmmmm?"
"Why does that dude look so familiar?" Miyu smirked and looked up at him and he raised his eyebrow curiously "What?"

"You don't remember him?"
"No?"
"Oh he's just the guy from the restaurant that day you visited"

Jackson looked away thinking deeply then sighed exaggeratively "Oh yeah.."

Miyu bursted out into laughter "Yeah I bet you remember! You got jealous and tried to leave before talking to me!"

She squirmed out of his grip and he whined "I was not jealous!"

She made her way over to the door after having this private moment with her Pabo but she stopped in her tracks and caused Jackson to bump into her. "You can't just hit the breaks out of nowhere Mimi!"

"Shhh" she started digging into her pockets and pulled out her phone and a little box. She handed Jackson the phone and he smiled as he started messing with it. After a "beep" the timer finally stopped running on the screen and flashed 0:00 and they smiled at each other "Finally!"

Miyu opened to say something but was suddenly overcome by nerves. "What are you hiding behind your back Mimi?" Jackson gave her a puppy look and stalked foward. She took a step back and tightened her grip on the box.

"What are you hiding?????" he kept walking foward until her back hit the door and he was towering over her. He brought his arm up and rested it on the side of her head as her cheeks started to blush. Come on Miyu, you can do it!

"Close your eyes Pabo"
"Again?"
"Humor me" he sighed and did as he was told and she chuckled. He's so obedient. She brought out the box and it opened with a creek. She took out the gold chain and wrapped it around his wrist that was leaning against the door.

"Okay, open them"
"You're not going to leave me hanging again?"
"I was going to but you're leaning against the door..."
"Mean Miyu is mean!"
"Come on!!"

He laughed and opened his eyes then fell silent as he examined the new bracelet on his wrist. Miyu brought her gaze to the floor and started twiddling her fingers "It's just....you got me flowers....and I wanted to get you something too...as a thank you...for everything...." WHY WAS SHE STUTTERING?!

Jackson smiled "Why are they hand cuffs?" Miyu chuckled embarrasedly and raised her arm allowing the sleeve to fall and Jackson gaped at the identical handcuff charm chain on her wrist but in silver "Because...you're my partner in crime now? Having me sneak around in "Off limits" areas and such..."

He was frozen and her cheeks started to burn. Did he hate it? Was it too much? Maybe it wasn't his style to wear things like this. Ugh why is she such a fail!?

Jackson softened and smiled at her and her heart melted "Partner in crime huh? I thought it was because I'm your prisoner and we're bound together"

The air charged as the two stared intently into each others eyes. She flinched when he leaned his face to hers and her heart raced. What was he doing? He smiled and brought his lips to her ear and whispered "I love it Mimi. I'll never take it off"

She blinked a few times and punched him in the chest a bit harder than she meant to and he groaned "Ow!" She masked her embarassment with a smirk "Did you miss that too while you were gone?"

Jackson laughed "That wit of yours is what I missed most!" Suddenly the door started opening and Miyu paniced. Jackson grabbed onto her arm and glared at her as the door fully opened. "Ms.Cha I told you the bathroom was the other way! Do you know how much trouble you'd be in if you got caught?"

"dUdE hAnDs oFf mY bEsT FrIEnd! iDoL oR nOT iLl kIcK yOur....." Haruka slapped a hand over Kai's mouth and dragged Miyu away from Jackson by her free hand. "So sorry for my friends Jackson!"

Eunji crossed her arms with a fake angry face plastered on "I told you not to get lost!" Miyu apologized to everyone then bowed saracastically at Jackson "Sorry to trouble you"

"I like trouble" and Miyu shot him a look and he chuckled. She stood up and Kai placed a protective arm over her and Haruka and she giggled at the annoyed look that crossed Jackson's face.

"Should we go eat then?" Jinyoung chimed trying to disfuse the tention betweem the two boys and everyone agreed as Eunji playfully bumped hips with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"UGHHHHH" Eunji groaned as the 11 of them walked through the doors of the sushi place. Miyu's eyes sparkled as she took in the sight of the conveyor belt that carried sushi around, just like in the animes.

"What's wrong Eunji-chan?" Haruka asked as she shyly clung closer to Kai when Jinyoung walked by. Miyu chuckled amused "She hates raw fish"

"What asian doesn't like raw fish?" Youngjae asked as he made his way to a booth. Eunji shot him a look "Noona, I'm your Noona, respect that!" and everyone laughed. Mark eyed her shyly and something clicked in Miyu's mind. They want her too loosen up? She can loosen up.

Miyu wobbled foward and fake tripped over her feet and landed in Mark's arms who instantly wrapped his arms around her protectively. She quickly shoved money and a japanese pocket dictionary in his jacket pocket as Eunji and Haruka helped her up "Mimi-tan are you okay?!"

"You know I'm just really tired that's all! I haven't been sleeping too well~ I think I saw a pharmacy near the pizza place down the street..." Miyu shot Mark a look and mouthed "Go" and when it finally clicked his mouth formed an "O"

Mark cleared his throat "Well, we're suppose to be taking care of our fans. I'll go get you something to help you out."

Haruka looked up at him embarrased "Oppa you don't have to.."

He beamed a flawless smile at her and now it was Miyu's turn to hold up Haruka "I insist" He opened the door and winked at Miyu as Eunji watched dumbfoundedly. Gosh darnnit Eunji! Miyu kicked her in the back of the leg and she stumbled foward.

"BABE!" she was about to back hand her when Miyu mouthed "GO!" and motioned towards the door. Eunji looked from her to the door and chuckled "You're a real piece of work you know that?"

Miyu grinned "Just know that I love you okay?" Eunji smiled and opened the door "Hey wait up I'll go with you!"

Jinyoung clapped his hands happily "Okay so there's nine of us~ Should we split 3x3?" Haruka tilted her head "What about Mark Oppa and Eunji?" Kai narrowed his gaze at Miyu who shrugged her shoulders "She hates sushi anyway, maybe she'll pick something up from the pizza place. You know girls gotta eat"

Everyone laughed and she jumped when Jackson walked non-chalantly behind her and bumped her teasingly. Stupid Pabo. BamBam and Yugyeom stood on either side of her trying their best not to latch onto her arms "We can be 3~" Miyu giggled feeling loved.

"Jinyoung, if you haven't noticed Haruka's a really big fan and without her we wouldn't be here" Haruka bashfully shook her head and waved her hands in the air. Jinyoung skipped foward and knelt in front of her and she ducked behind Kai.

"It would be an honor to dine with you my lady. Shall the 3 of us be a table then?" she blushed and tip toed to Kai's ear. "Oppa can we please?" Kai eyed Miyu then sighed and nodded his head happily at his excited girlfriend. "yOu cAn SiT nExT tO hIm I wOnT bE mAd"

She giggled happily "I was going to sit next to him whether you let me or not~" and he pouted. Jinyoung winked at Miyu before dragging the lovely couple to a further away table.

"Maknae at a table" Jaebeom said and the 2 whined and clung onto Miyu's arms "We want Noona!" She leaned her head against Bammie and Yugyeommie's head and cooed "If it's okay with you guys...."

They eyed her defeatedly and released her and made their way over to Youngjae who was carefully making sure that whatever he ordered didn't have cucumber in it. Jaebeom held out his arm and Miyu happily grabbed it as they made their way over to Jackson who was patting the empty seat next to him with a grin.

"Jaebeom I think he wants you to sit next to him..."
"Really? What makes you think that" the two laughed as Jackson pouted and reached foward and tugged Miyu down. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and shot Eunji a text.

Miyu: How's in going :)?
Eunji: You're evil
Miyu: yeah yeah yeah
Eunji: He's quiet but really cute >//<
Miyu: Enjoy your date :D
Eunji: BABE!!!

Miyu exited out the message and shot Haruka a message as she eyed her across the room. She was listening shyly as Jinyoung was in the middle of telling a story and Kai tried to look happy but we all knew he just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep.

Miyu: How you doing over there?
Haruka: He's so amazing~
Miyu: Kai or Jr?
Haruka: Kai who?

Miyu laughed out loud and put her phone away as Jackson set the sushi she had ordered out in front of her. Jaebeom was already stuffing his face and Miyu laughed "Hungry Jaebeom?" and he nodded his head embarrased.

She brought her gaze to Jackson who was patiently waiting for his order. Poor boys work so hard, eat eat eat~ She sighed happily. Mark and Eunji were together and Haruka was somewhat on a "date" with Jinyoung~

Miyu leaned in her chair to check on the maknae to make sure they were doing alright and when they noticed her they waved cutely at her. She waved back and sat properly and broke her chopsticks and brought her spicy salmon sushi to . So this is what "Loosening Up" feels like. Just enjoying the moment. It's nice.

"Hmmmm?" Miyu eyed Jackson who was sipping his drink while looking straight ahead but his fingers were walking up her leg then gently grabbed her hand in his. He intertwined their fingers and she smiled as she watched his ears turn red. So cute.

"This doesn't count as a date does it? If it does then I can go sit with the maknae" Jaebeom said as he dabbed his mouth with a napkin. Miyu shook her hand free so Jackson could eat his food comfortably and she swatted his hand away when he tried to grab it again.

"No it doesn't Hyung, I already have our first date planned" Miyu and Jaebeom eyed him curiously "Really now?" He beamed at them "Yup! It'll be perfect~"

Miyu smiled "Sure, whenever it happens~"

Speaking of which "Can you guys make it to the wedding next week?" Jaebeom smiled sadly "Sorry Mimi we have a schedule that day"

Her heart deflated as that last shred of hope she had left. She sighed, oh well. "Did you find another date?" Jackson asked annoyed and not making eye contact with her. "Not yet but Eunji said she had it covered"

Jackson made a face "Ugh Eunji. She's out to get me I swear!" Miyu and Jaebeom laughed. She held up one of her spicy sushi to Jaebeom because she knew he liked spicy food too and he eyed it curiously "May I?" and she nodded happily.

Before he could reach it Jackson grabbed the sushi in between his fingers and brought it to his mouth. "You're such a child Pabo" she laughed as she helped him stuff napkins under his snapback and Jaebeom's laugh rung through the restaurant "Smooth Jackson"

Jackson mumbled under his breath as he drank Miyu's glass of water without permission then reached from Jaebeom's and coughed and groaned as sweat continued to dribble down his forehead.

"Then all I hear from Mark is Eunji this and Eunji that"
"You're the exact same way Jackson!"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"
"You can't go a day without saying Miyu's name at least once!"
"I WASN'T AS BAD AS HE IS NOW!"
"YOU WERE WORSE!"

As the two quarreled Miyu got up and went outside for some air. She took in a deep breath and stretched her arms out over her head. She took in the street lights glistening in the night as people walked around happily.

She was in Japan with everyone she cared most about and she was actually really enjoying herself. She rubbed her thumb over her scar and nodded. She'd tell him. Soon.

"Hey beautiful, you alone? If you are wanna hang out?"
"Sorry I have a bo....."

Miyu turned around and her cheeks flushed and Jackson smiled at her happily. "You have a bo...?" He came over and pushed her glasses back up her nose and she pouted "Were you planning to pick up chicks with that corny Japanese line huh?"

For the first time she feigned being hurt and crossed her arms and huffed out air. He shook his head and tried to uncross her arms but he was failing. "Of course not! Why would I if I already have a girl!?"

She raised an eyebrow "Oh you do now?"

"Yup! Best girl ever! She's beautiful, smart, witty and best part!" he reached for her and she was too slow to run and he tickled her by rubbing his nose against her head "She smells like a cupcake!"

"Oh shoot!" Startled Jackson looked down at her and she grinned "It was suppose to be sugar cookie! Tis almost the season~" She wiggled out of his grasp and stretched again.

He laughed "Stop running from me!" and she stuck her tongue out at him "You keep hugging me!" Miyu squealed as she ducked away from Jackson's arms again. "3 weeks! That's 3 weeks I didn't hug you Mimi I need to make it up!"

As he chased her she stood in her tracks again causing him to bump into her and he complained "STOP THAT!"

She turned around and smiled at him. Miyu held her arms open and playfully opened and closed her hands. "You're right"

Jackson blushed a bit then crossed his arms "What, you don't want to hug me anymore Pabo?"

"It's no fun if you just hug me!"
"Oh so you like it when I play hard to get?"

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him and burried her face in his chest. "Can we promise not to ignore each other again? I didn't like it....I felt...alone" Miyu confessed then squeaked as Jackson pinched her sides.

"NO ONE TOLD YOU TO IGNORE ME!"
"Well I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you!"
"You still could've done that without ignoring me!"
"....true.."
"NOW WHO"S THE PABO?!"
"WHY ARE YOU STILL SCREAMING???"
"I DONT KNOW WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!"
"CAUSE YOU'RE SCREAMING!"

The two broke out into blissful laughter and Jackson wrapped her in his arms. "You're different now, you know that Mimi?" She looked up at him "I've been hearing that alot lately. Is that okay?"

"It's a good different~"
"Good because it's your fault Jackson"

She mentally face palmed herself as he grinned and  "You said my name~~" and she replied sarcastically "You act like it's the first time I've ever said your name" Miyu tried to squirm out of his hug again but he just tightened his arms. "You're not going anywhere!"

She pushed against his chest and whined "You're so annoying!"

"Say my name again~"
"No"
"Pleaaaseee~"
"Nope"
"I'll let you go then~ I know you're still hungry!"
".........."

Her stomach growled. Curse you Pabo! Sushi was one of her favorite foods.

"JACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSON!" she repeated his name over and over again and surprisingly she never got tired of it. "Are you trying to curse me Mimi!?"

She laughed as he tickled her sides. "I did what you asked! LET ME EAT PABO!"

"ONE MORE THING!"
"WHAT!?"
"Answer something for me"

She froze as he stared at her seriously. Answer something? About what? Her past? Her scar? She wasn't ready for that yet!

"What?"

A shy grin formmed on his face "Finish your sentence from before. You have a bo....."

Miyu sighed a mental sigh of relief. He didn't ask what she thought he would. But if he did, would she be able to answer him?

"I have a bo..."
"Yes??"

"bow, boat, board, bowl, bone, bologna, box," he groaned impatiently and shook her back and forth. "CHA MIYU!!" She smiled at him, he's never said her full name before and she thought he's finally had enough of her teasing.

"I have a "boy"
"Oh really now?" he smirked at her and she nodded.
 

"Yup~ When you snuck up on me I was obviously listening to the SNSD song and singing along with it....but I messed up the words....HEY!" Jackson lifted her over his shoulder being extra careful with her dress and spun her around.

"JACKSON!" he ignored her and kept spinning as she pounded on his back. HE WAS RELENTLESS! "PABO STOP IT!"

"SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M TOO BUSY IGNORING YOU!" he laughed obnoxiously and kept spinning. She sighed. Loosen Up Miyu, you can do it.

"BOYFRIEND! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" even as he stopped it still felt like she was spinning.

She laughed as her vision kept turning "I have a boyfriend. A very annoying, caring, handsome, annoying, idiot, thoughtful, annoying, idiot, funny, annoying, idiot boyfriend who still hasn't brought me out on a date yet, that idiot!"

Jackson placed her feet back on the ground and stared at her and her cheeks burned as she continued to confess her thoughts.

"A boyfriend who I was so excited to see after 3 weeks and was so happy I got to surprise him again because he surprises me everyday. Everyday I push him away and more than once I've tried to kick him out of my life but he's just so stubborn and I'm so grateful for that."

She pulled down her jacket sleeve "A boyfriend who I fended through the jungle which the young people call a "mall" for so I could find an equally thoughtful gift to show him just how much I've been missing him too" Jackson was silent.

She opened and closed her bandaged hand "A boyfriend who put himself in danger to protect me and he is a big idiot for it but what can I do?" She looked up at him and laughed contently and maybe a bit dilliusionally.

"A boyfriend who I'm so proud of for following his dreams but I'm so thankful he still manages to find time in his day to let me know he's thinking about me. So what if I don't see him alot? It doesn't mean I care about him any less. SO WHAT IF WE HAVENT GONE ON A DATE?! He's busy and every time we get to spend time alone I consider that a date~"

He flinched when she reached her arm into his sweater pocket and started digging around.

"A boyfriend who makes me so happy with even the stupidest things he does like calling me "Mom" when he's still half asleep and getting jealous over the smallest things." Her ears perks at the sound of rustling foil and pulled out the small object from his pocket.

"And a boyfriend who stole my kiss the first time we kinda met. Thinking he was so cool in his all black outfit and his Wang cap with his earphones shoved so far up his ears he didn't even notice me pull my seatbelt right out from under his bum" Miyu smiled and Jackson watched her as she unwrapped the hershey kiss that brought them together.

"And this boyfriend's name is Jackson Wang. I mean if he wants to be my boyfriend, if not it's totally fine. Actually no that's a lie. I'm already on a roll let's not ruin it. I'd be very upset if he doesn't accept my feelings honestly and would probably shock him with my finger tips like we magically do everytime we touch"

She bit half the hersey kiss and held the other half up to him. Jackson's face was red as he stood frozen. Crap was he in shock? Was it too much? She chuckled "I mean if you don't want it..."

As she brought the chocolate to she flinched when Jackson grabbed her wrist gently and smiled at her. He brought the chocolate to his mouth and he gently kissed her finger tips. "I can enjoy this kiss even more now since it's from my girlfriend"

He opened his mouth and happily ate the chocolate. Finally her sense were coming back and Miyu brought her hands to her eyes and coughed embarassed.

"Well that escalated quickly huh Pabo? What do you say we go back and get some food~ No more spicy for you promise! hahahaha.." he didn't laugh along with her. Jackson gently pulled her hands away from her eyes and she didn't fight him. She sighed shyly "Peekaboo?"

Jackson brought his hand to the side of her head and brushed her hair behind her ear as he wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her close. He leaned his face closer to hers and Miyu placed her hands on his chest and held her breath as his nose lightly brushed against hers but everything stopped.

"Miyu?" Jackson and Miyu looked up at Kai who was watching concernedly from the door. "What's going on?"

Jackson chuckled "Always has to be something huh Mimi"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Do you hate me? Don't hate me lol I smell 2 Special chapters don't you?~ Hope you enjoyed this week's episode of Spark \o/ -its 2am im going to bed and not waking up again for a while lol-