++Full Name?++

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Happy Tuesday everyone \o/ For my Star Wars fans happy belated May the 4th be with you day~ Now let’s jump right into it shall we? Enjoy this week’s SPARK♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“KAWAIIIIIII♥”
“I hate to admit it but smooth Wang is smooth”

Miyu hid her blushing face in her locker and huffed out air while Eunji scoffed and shook her head with a small grin on her face.

She swayed forward and backward as Haruka shook her by the shoulders, trying to get her out of hiding, and Miyu yelped when she squeezed her in a bear hug.

“He said the thing! Finally! I’m so happy for you Mimi-tan!”

The three girls faced the door as Eric and Chunsung poked their heads in with curious expressions.

“Is everything okay in here? I can hear Haru squealing all the way from the other side of the restaurant….”

The group cringed as Haruka let out a high pitched squeal of excitement.

“JACKSON SAID…..”

Eunji slapped her hand over and nodded her head.

“We’re good, just having a bit of girl time we’ll be right out”

Chunsung pouted cutely and whimpered.

“I want to know what the secret is! How could you keep things from me Eunji??”
“Very easily cause you’re not important”
“Have I told you how pretty you are? You’re so cool and….”
“STOP KISSING CHUNSUNG AND LEAVE!”

She shot Eric a glare making the nerdy boy gulp in fear and he gently ushered themselves out of the room.

“EWWWW SHE ME!!!”

Eunji squealed in disgust and cradled her hand to her chest as Haruka wiped with her cheeks puffed out and her eyebrows furrowed.

“Why can’t we tell them? It’s not like it’s bad…..”
“Because Chunsung is a gossiper. You tell him then he’ll tell someone else but he won’t be satisfied yet then he’ll end up bragging to the customers and…..”

Miyu adjusted her ponytail and apron and motioned for the girls to leave.

“And customers may be K-pop fans and think something’s up. I‘ll tell him when I go over to his house or something….”
“But Jackson’s a very common name….and he doesn’t have to tell the customers your boyfriend’s name……”
“Really Haruka? Do you know any other Korean guys named Jackson?”

Haruka opened with a finger in the air, thought for a moment, then dropped her shoulders and shook her head.

Eunji punched her on the arm playfully making the Japanese girl whine cutely.

Miyu hummed JYP’s Honey as she wiped down the bar counter with a wet rag. Since the weather was warming up Gramps decided to bust out the blender and add fruit smoothies and bubble tea to the menu.

The best part about working behind the counter making drinks was that she got to wear a short sleeve button down and every time her bracelet jingled she’d remember Jackson’s confession and her face would turn bright red.

He kept his promise though. Since that night he’d call her every morning and wish her a good day and tell her that he loved her.

Like clock work when her lunch break came around he’d text her and tell her to think of him and how much he loves her.

At night when they’re falling asleep next to each other on skype the last thing she would hear before she drifted off was Jackson’s low, raspy, sincere voice say those endearing three words: I love you.

“Mimi….Mimi…..yah Mimi…..”

Miyu snapped out of her thoughts and Gramps smiled at her with his hands behind his back.

“Sorry about that Gramps what were you saying?”
“I wasn’t saying anything Sweetie hahaha I’ve never caught you staring off into space so dreamily before, what were you thinking about?”

She smiled bashfully and leaned over the counter and kissed his wrinkled nose making the old man chuckle happily.

“Just about how much I love you Gramps that’s all”
“I love you too Sweetie. Just promise not to dream with a knife in your hand okay? I mean I’d still love you even if you only had 4 fingers on your hand…..”
“Hahaha I’ll be careful”

Bananas, strawberries, melons, apples, Miyu diced the fruit with such skill the little kids standing next to their parents watched in awe.

They would also squeal excitedly when she allowed them to sit on a stool and push the blender button down and they would oo and ahh and say it’s magic.

After covering the tops with whip cream and a cherry she waved the group goodbye and looked around quickly before ducking under the counter to give herself a secret treat. They had a lot of whip cream, she could spare a few bites for herself right?

The front door flew open making the bell jingle ecstatically and Miyu jumped as hands banged against the top of the counter making the glasses shake behind her.

She popped up with the can in her hand and gasped as Jackson eagerly leaned over the top and crashed his lips against hers taking her by surprise.

Her face heated up as he pulled back and his lips making a cute sound of approval.

“You taste good Baobei♥ Can I have another?”

She giggled and held the can up defensively and Jackson held his hands in the air asking her not to shoot.

“Why are you so excited Pabo?”
“Besides the fact I’m with you right now?”

He laughed as she scrunched her face up from his corniness and she proceeded to clean up her area.

“No seriously what’s up?”
“I’m really happy!”
“I can see that hahaha why though?”
“I can’t tell you♥”
“But….”
“I gotta go Baby I’ll see you later kay?”

Jackson checked his phone quickly, his eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas and he captured her lips once more as he lifted himself up on the edge of the counter and he raced out the door.

As soon as the door closed behind him he cursed dramatically and poked his head into the store with a dazzling smile reaching from ear to ear.

“Almost forgot~ I LOVE YOU MIYU♥”

The bell jingled gently as he left and she froze in her spot as the customers started cooing and awww-ing her.

Chunsung raised an eye brow as he held a tray next to his head and smirked.

“Did he just say what I thought he said? Mimi? Where you going Mimi~♥??”

He laughed obnoxiously and snorted as Miyu slowly dropped to her knees, disappearing in a comedic fashion under the bar counter to hide her embarrassment as she whispered.

“I love you too Jackson….”


“Hey Babe”

Miyu looked up from the recipe notebook and arched an eyebrow at Eunji who was looking a bit peeved and pointing over her shoulder.

“That chick over there….I can’t deal with her….can you do it please?”
“Why what’s wrong?”
“I just don’t have the patience”
“Sure just don’t touch anything while I’m gone okay?”
“I can’t promise you that~”

Eunji stuck her tongue out cutely as she raced behind the counter and bumped her hip with her sister who chuckled and shook her head.

Miyu recognized this customer. A girl around her age, short hair and a thick fringe with thin wire glasses and her face always looked as if she were scowling at something.

She had been bringing her laptop around more often and she’d often huff and groan making others look at her curiously.

“Hello there. Can I….”
“Buzz off”

Miyu’s eyes rounded at the irritated tone the girl had and she frowned as the girl shooed her away as if she were a bug or something.

“I’m sorry I just wanted to know if you needed anything?”
“What I need is for you to shove off, can’t you see I’m busy?”

The girl snapped looking up at her and Miyu softened and nodded her head and walked towards the kitchen.

She came back a few moments later and before the girl could snap at her again Miyu placed a huge chocolate chip cookie next to her laptop and bowed her head.

“A cookie a day keeps your problems at bay~ My treat”

Before the girl could protest Miyu was already heading back towards the front and she leaned against the counter starting a small conversation with Eunji.

She looked from her to the cookie and back and scowled at first but then her face fell and a small smile played at her lips.

She closed her laptop, took a deep breath and broke off a piece of cookie and she gasped at how good it was.

“YAH! EUNJI YOU NEED TO HOLD THE COVER!”
“ YAHHHH!”
“I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!”


She looked up mid bite and laughed hysterically while the other customers looked on in amusement as fruit smoothie sprayed all over the Cha sisters.

Miyu held her hands over Eunji’s on the cover as the overfull blender continued to spray out thick pink smoothie all over the place and the stool screeched as Miyu kicked it over while falling to the floor.

Gramps came out the kitchen and quickly unplugged the blender while laughing brightly at the mess his Grand daughters had made.

The girl waited anxiously with an evil smirk on her face. She waited for that waitress on the floor to yell at the other one for being so stupid.

She waited for her to tell her off like any other normal person would, she wanted to see her angry, and her eyes rounded in surprise as Miyu laughed hysterically and laid back onto the floor making pink smoothie snow angels.

Customers covered their eyes and shook their heads as Eric walked by unknowing off the mess on the floor and he slipped landing flat on his back.

“EWWW!!”

As the smoothie seeped into his clothes and his hands made squishy sounds as he clenched his fists he made a face of disgust and whined.

“I CAN’T SEE! I CAN’T SEE!”

Miyu waddled over on her hands and knees, slipping and sliding everywhere, and she wiped his frames like a windshield and he yelled when she wiped smoothie all over his face.

Once the smoothie was cleaned up and she changed into a clean uniform Miyu hung a piece of paper on the counter written on with sharpie that read: NO EUNJI WITHIN A FOOT OF BLENDER! D:<

Satisfied with her artwork she polished the glasses and she looked up as someone placed money in front of her.

“Why didn’t you yell at her?”

She cocked her head to the side as the girl from before arched an eyebrow at her.

“Yell at who?”
“The idiot employee who sprayed smoothie everywhere?”
“It was only an accident”
“Yeah but you told her not to do it and she still did it. If I were you I’d be pissed she didn’t listen to you.”

The girl’s eye brows furrowed and Miyu felt she was talking about something that wasn’t really about Eunji.

“I’m not really the getting angry kind of person…..?”
“Seohyun”
“Seohyun. That’s a nice name.”
“No it’s not. Every other Korean girl in the damn country has the same name as me, it’s nothing special and you don’t have to lie about it.”

Her eyes squinted as she read her name tag and she said her name slowly.

“Cha Miyu”

She looked down surprised as Miyu held her hand out with a smile on her face.

“Hi Seohyun I’m Miyu it’s nice to meet you. You have a really nice laptop and you work really hard but you should take a break every once in a while so you don’t stress out too much”
“Life is stressful, PEOPLE are stressful, my WORK is stressful”

Seohyun didn’t mean to say that last part and she scowled as Miyu pushed her money back towards her after she refused to shake her hand.

“It’s for the cookie”
“And I said it was my treat”
“I don’t need your free pity cookie I can pay for it”
“It wasn‘t a…..I just wanted to help”
“You were trying to be nice but nice people don’t exist, unless you’re a celebrity or something. If you’re not then everyone’s a fake and a liar….”

Before Miyu could say anything Seohyun adjusted her laptop strap and left the restaurant
almost knocking the bell off it’s hook.

“What’s up her ?”

Eunji asked coming out of the kitchen and she pouted as Miyu held her arms up defensively to keep her away from the blender.

“She’s just stressed that’s all”
“Stressed? Yeah okay she’s just a bitc…”
“Eunji”

Eunji rolled her eyes and ventured to the back of the store to help clean up so they could close for the day.

Miyu swayed her hips back and forth as she mopped the floor diligently. She tossed the handle from hand to hand as if she were dancing with it then she pulled it towards her chest and spun around.

With her back towards the door the bell rung signaling someone came in but she thought it was just Chunsung running out for something since the sign clearly said “CLOSED” and MOST people respect that.

“Sorry to come in so late”

The man spoke in Chinese which caught her off guard and she mentally thanked Jackson for his lessons so she didn’t sound too affected by it.

“It’s quite alright but we’re clo…….”

She turned to face them and she froze while clutching the wooden handle tightly and her glasses slipping down her nose bridge.

The couple bowed respectfully and GOT7 waved stupidly from behind them making Miyu’s stomach drop to the floor and her heart leave the restaurant.

Jackson walked around to her and smirked as he pushed her glasses back up and he kissed her nose with an exaggerated ‘mwuah♥’ sound.

“Cha Miyu, these are my parents~ Dad, Mommy, this is my girlfriend Cha Miyu aka Mean Miyu♥”

He slipped his arm around her waist pulling her next to him and he leaned his head on top of hers with a sweet smile on his face.

“Noona’s frozen Hyung”

Yugyeom giggled and Youngjae and Jinyoung ran to her and lifted one of her stiff arms so Papa Wang could shake it with a smile.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Miyu. I’ve heard so much about you.”

Miyu’s mouth opened slightly but no words came out. Her eyebrows furrowed cutely and Jinyoung grabbed her head in his hands and made her nod it.

The boys gave Miyu room as Mama Wang came up to hug her and Miyu finally found herself again and hugged her back warmly.

“Oh gosh! Mama Wang you must be so tired! Wait! You can sit here! We have extra blankets and pillows in the back? Do we? No….you shouldn’t sit here….what are you guys doing here…..I”

Jackson and Mark laughed at Miyu’s frantic Chinese and Mama Wang smiled and shook her head.

“It’s very nice to talk to you in person Dear. Even though I haven’t heard from you since December I know your voice already, and I’m fine.”

“I hear Mark’s stupid laugh wh……wow okay you’re Jackson’s parents…..”

Eunji came out the back adjusting her clothes to leave and she froze mid step as she looked up at Jackson’s parents.

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Wang I’m Cha Eunji, your son’s sister in law”

She smirked as Miyu slapped her hand over her eyes making the room laugh. Mama Wang bowed her head and Papa Wang chuckled.

“You seem like a nice young lady, why would Jackson call you a wicked witch?”

Eunji rolled her head to look at Jackson and she plastered a fake smile on her face to hide her I’m-going-to-kill-you-Wang look.

“What brings you lovely folks to Korea?”
“Family vacation. Jackson’s brother, his cousins and some aunts and uncles will be arriving this week too.”
“That’s cool! Welcome! You should definitely have dinner with us and our paren….OW!”

Miyu kicked Eunji’s shin to shut her up and Eunji’s eyes narrowed teasingly.

“Cha Miyu! Is that anyway to behave in front of the in laws?!”

Sensing Miyu was ready to run away Jackson stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder softly.

“I’m so happy you all finally get to meet”
“Pabo why didn’t you warn me?!”
“I said I’d see you later?”
“You didn’t tell me I’d be seeing your parents later too!”

He kissed her cheek affectionately and cuddled her tighter to his chest.

“Woops~”
“That’s not a woops Wang Ka-Ye!”

Everyone stopped their conversations and looked at Miyu shocked as she scolded Jackson while using his full name which they never heard her say before.

Jackson his lips and bit his lower lip, his voice dropping in a way that made Miyu’s body tingle.

“Did you just get so upset with me that you used my full name? Huh? Cause that's really friggin adorable and it's making me want to kiss you very badly, Cha Rin Miyu”

The smoldering look he was giving her made Miyu’s cheeks burn bright red and her words failed her.

“Miyu’s middle name is Rin?”
“Yeah, and Jiji’s middle name is Lee”
“How did we not know this?”

Mark oomphed as Eunji whacked his chest with an annoyed look.

“Because we don’t use them and only get called by our full names when we’re scolded by our parents. Miyu Rin that’s where Mirin gets her name”

FOCUS MIYU!

She coughed embarrassedly and escaped Jackson’s grasp and she bowed a complete 90 degrees taking Jackson’s parents by surprise.

“I’m sorry I’m not making a very good first impression….”

Her body relaxed as the couple laughed and she felt Mama Wang place her hands on her shoulders to make her stand up right.

“I couldn’t ask for a better first impression from my son’s lovely girlfriend. Now I am kind of tired so may we sit and eat? I’d love to learn more about you Dear….”

Before Mama Wang could finish her thoughts Miyu darted into the kitchen red faced and called Gramps for help.

“Gramps we have customers!!”
“Sweetie those aren’t customers, they’re you’re future family~”
“NOT YOU TOO!”

Jackson helped his mother sit in a booth comfortably and wrapped a blanket around her protectively.

The group cringed and laughed hysterically as pots and pans fell in the kitchen and Miyu yelled flustered.

Mama Wang placed her hand on his cheek and smiled.

“I love her already”
“So do I Mommy, so do I”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: I’m ready for a Wang family vacation~ Are you guys? \o/ See you all next week for another SPARK!

PS# Any of you guys seeing G7 in America? Tell them I said hi and I miss them♥