@Shield your Eyes@

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I've been looking foward to this. I've been looking foward to this alot. After V-day we can start the drama but this....where are my Markji fans at :D Enjoy this week's episode/chapter of SPARK \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Curious Mark held his head in his palms as he watched Eunji mingle with the trainees and everytime she talked to a guy his leg twitched. They had a dance assignment and had to pair up with a partner and it looked like Eunji was the only one having a problem with this.

Everytime a flustered trainee would ask her to be their partner she'd smile big and shake her head saying she needed to find the "perfect parter."

He huffed out air, crossed his arms and leaned back into the couch without taking his eyes off her. Why wasn't she asking him? There was no rule against it and he was her bo............wait.....

He thought of all the interactions they've had from him taking care of her while she was sick to his hugs and kisses for her everytime they see each other but not once has she ever called him "her boyfriend."

Jaebeom sat on the couch next to him and tapped Mark's shoulder, snapping the boy out of his curiousity bubble.

"Can I ask you something?"
"What's up JB?"
"Has Youngjae been acting different lately?"

He raised an eyebrow at the random accusation. Youngjae? He looked over at Youngjae, BamBam and Jackson monkeying around in the corner by playing keep away with Jinyoung's hat but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Not really, I haven't noticed anything. Why?"

Jaebeom crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Nothing. I just thought he seemed a bit more jumpy around Jackson lately but maybe it's in my head" 

Mark smiled and bumped his shoulder, telling his leader maybe he's been working too hard.

"Now can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"What do you think about Eunji and I?"

Now it was Jaebeom's turn to raise a curious eyebrow. 

"Like?"
"Like.......nevermind"

The choreographer and Eunji's instructor came through the door signalling the start of practice, leaving Mark stuck in his rut.


"What?"
"Nothing"

Miyu eyed Mark curiously as she looked up from her notebook. He was staring at her.He's been staring at her. Jackson would be late from Roommate filming so Mark offered to help her study her Chinese at Woo's while she waited for him.

"Mark, you're staring"
"No I'm not"

He didn't mean to. It was that thing when people stare off into space and she just happened to be in his line of vision. The question was still bugging him. Was he Eunji's boyfriend?

They certainly acted like it....well he did, especially when he gave a couple of trainees a piece of his mind when they were making inapproriate comments about her in the lunch hall.

They've been on dates, they have skinship, sure he's never "kissed" her before but that doesn't mean.....

"Yah!" Mark jumped when Miyu threw a paper ball at him and she chuckled because he was totally taken by surprise.

"What was that for?!"
"You're starting to creep me out!"

She crossed her arms and glared at him. She knew he wanted to talk about something so he might as well bring it up, but this was Mark, there's only one thing ever on his mind.

"What about Eunji this time?" his eyes rounded, how did she know? Miyu smiled and lowered her arms.

"So? What about her? Have you forgotten I'm kinda her other half?" 
"What am I to Eunji?"

Miyu taken back by the question looked off to the side and pouted her lip a bit, her thinking face and it made Mark a bit anxious. Why did she have to think about it?

"Are you serious?"
"Miyu..."
"Oh wow you are serious" He said her name. This is some serious business.

She stood up a bit from her seat and leaned into the center of the table and motioned for him to come closer as if telling him a secret and he cutely brought his ear to her face and he chuckled at the tickling sensation.

"You're. Her. Boyfriend. Idiot" she said slowly and clearly as if talking to a child. 

Miyu understood why Mark was so curious about Eunji all of a sudden. She wasn't exactly easy to read, something the sister's had in common, so he would need a bit of help along the way.

A warm smile crept onto her face as Mark's cheeks glowed from what she had just said.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND BEEP BEEP BACK AWAY IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE WRATH OF WANG BEEP BEEP"

The two jumped back into their seats as Jackson screeched like an alarm while holding a bag of snacks. Miyu fumbled with her bracelet and pretended to press a button while facing Jackson.

"Beep Beep" she chuckled and Jackson relaxed dramatically and shushed up.
"Nice car Mimi" Mark laughed and pounded Jackson's fist as he sat down next to her.
"Thanks, it's the latest model, straight from "Pabo"ville"

She squealed and glared as Jackson made a kissy face at her and she held up her notebook defensively.

"Stop that Pabo"
"You're so mean to me!"
"Stop it!"

Jackson wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest and started showering her with kisses. As she struggled against him Jackson whined when Mark threw a crumbled ball of paper at him.

"What was that for?!"
"You're being gross man"

He had brought snacks to help Miyu study her vocabulary. For every right answer she gets food. What was she a dog?......but the snacks were really yummy.....

"Jackson can you go into the back and bring me orange juice please" Miyu asked cutely while tugging on his sleeve. She saw it, the slick smartass remark he wanted to make but Jackson was too surprised by the cute gesture.

"Ummmmm"
"Please Oppa~" she batted her eyelashes and mentally slapped herself and wondered how such a small act could make Jackson's face light up like a christmas tree.

He kissed the side of her head defeatedly and headed towards the kitchen and once he was out of sight she made a face of disgust and stretched her arms over her head and Mark laughed in pure amusement.

"What was that?"
"He wouldn't leave me and we both know it, and if he knew about our conversation he'd have a field day. So, do you want me to talk to Eunji about this?"

Mark crossed his arms on the table and thought for a moment then shook his head. It was his problem, Eunji was his and he had to deal with her himself.

"No it's okay, I got this" he smiled reassuringly and Miyu smiled at him proudly and nodded her head. Right answer Mark Tuan.

"Oh hey you're perceptive, have you noticed anything up with Youngjae?"
"Youngjae? No not really, honestly we don't talk too much so I wouldn't know. I don't think he likes me very much" Miyu sighed thinking about the blonde idol.

Out of the seven he seemed the most distant from her. They'd strike up a conversation here and there but it wasn't like talking with Jinyoung or BamBam and it made her sad.

"Of course he likes you, he's just awkward" Mark joked and poked Miyu's hand on the table snapping her out of her thoughts and she nodded.

"Mark Hyung!! Stop touching my Baobei!" Jackson whined like a child as he set the glass of orange juice infront of Miyu and she smiled appreciatively.

He sat next to her and she clung onto his arm and layed her head against his shoulder and Jackson was taken back a bit by the sudden skinship but smiled none the less and kissed the top of her head.

Maybe it was because the boys weren't as busy so she got to see them more often but Miyu felt more attached to her Pabo and missed him even if he was gone for a little while. Focus Miyu! What was she thinking?!

She shook her head, released his arm and shoved him, a bit harder than she meant to and he fell off the bench and Mark bursted out into obnoxious that had Gramps come out the kitchen to check up on them.

"What the heck!?" 

Jackson looked up shocked by the sudden abuse and Miyu cleared annoyedly and crossed her arms while looking away.

"Idiot"
"WHAT DID I DO NOW!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eunji, you coming?"
"I'll be right there!"

Time for lunch and everyone was heading for the lunch hall in a rush for the best seats while Eunji was squeezing in a last few seconds of practice.

"Mark, wait up a second!" she called as she saw his reflection in the mirror, catching the idol by surprise and he suddenly got nervous. Just the two of them alone? Did Mimi talk to her? He asked her not to......

He made his way back to the couch and watched as Eunji continued to practice a bit more. Her cheeks were glowing and she was covered in a light coat of sweat that made her clothes stick to her even more then usual and Mark had to avert his eyes while his cheeks burned.

"What do you know about Taehyun or Minwoo?" she asked, not once slowing her movements and Mark frowned. The guy trainees? Why did she want to know about them?

"Why?"
"Don't play dumb, the dance partner thing for my class. I know they're good but you'd know better than I do"

Was she diliberately trying to hurt him? Here he is wondering what their relationship was and she brings up random guys without even a flinch or consideration of his feelings.

Eunji caught the frown on his face and stopped. She turned to him with her arms crossed and an annoyed expression on her face.

"Okay, what's been going on with you?"
"Nothing"
"Don't nothing me Mark Tuan" he smirked. He liked it when she said his name. Alot.

"It's....just....." he took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. Her strong, beautiful eyes.

"What are we?" 

Eunji raised an eyebrow as Mark got up off the couch. He pulled off his sweater and tossed it onto the couch and fumbled around with the sound system. A rather sultry song started playing through the speakers and Mark joined Eunji on the dance floor.

"What are you talking about?"

He pulled her arms away from her chest and placed one on his shoulder and held onto the other in his own. He pulled her into his chest with his arm around her waist without a even a hint of space inbetween them and smirked at her when her eyes widened.

"It's just, I'm confused" the two started swaying to the music and it was obvious of the temperature rising around them.
"About?"
"You. Me. Us." Round and round they went around the dance floor, not once breaking eye contact.

"We've been "together" for quite some time now and not once...." Eunji gasped as Mark twirled her away from him then pulled her back and slammed her right back against his chest "....have you called me your boyfriend."

"Mark....." he brought his lips to her ear and kissed it softly and she shivered against his touch.

"And, I'd like to think I make a very good boyfriend you know? I text you everyday, bring you food when you're too lazy to go out, watch out for you and your sister and let's not forget I'm crazy about you"

He dipped her and slowly brought her back up to face him and to his surprise she was smiling, rather widely at him. Here he was trying to be serious and she was....laughing at him?

"You're so cute you know that Mark?"
"Huh?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and all his sensual confidence from before died and Mark was once again putty in Eunji's hands and she chuckled.

"Of course you're my boyfriend. I don't say it often cause, I thought it was kind of obvious already?" she gave him a crooked smile while resisting the urge to punch him. Idiot. If that's what's been on his mind he should've just told her instead of staring at her for days.

Plus, she wanted him to stand up and make a move, she couldn't wear the pants in this relationship all the time. Well..yeah she could.

Mark sighed in relief then started laughing at his own silliness. It was so obvious he didn't see it.

"Dude, you're even "The Bae" in my phone!"
"No, I'm not Miyu is"
"See, you know me so well!" she chuckled and kissed his cheek and his eyes widened.

"You're mine Mark Tuan and if you haven't noticed I don't like sharing so if you sneak off with my sister to the roof again to talk in "private" I might have to kick your " she stuck her tongue out cutely and Mark blushed hard. 

He brought his hand to her face and brushed his thumb across her lower lip.

"Why don't I be your dance partner?" Mark asked shyly and her heart fluttered.
"You?" Mark nodded with a smile then brought his face closer to hers.

"That's what boyfriends do for their girlfriends right? They help when they can and I'd love to help you Eunji."

He could feel her breath against his lips, just a little bit more, just a bit...closer.

"Hyung~ Come on.....OOOOOOPS" Yugyeom came through the door happily then froze as he witnessed the couple's intimate embrace.

"I....UMM...IM SORRY...IM JUST...."

Before Eunji could pull away to soothe the flustered maknae Mark impatiently crashed his lips against hers, trapping her gasp in his mouth and Yugyeom squealed. Very loud. So loud.

"IM JUST GONNA GO!" Yugyeom slapped his hand over his eyes and started running away, only to meet the wall and he cried out in pain while feeling around with his free hand.

"SORRY HYUNG! SORRY NOONA! IM GOING NOW. RIGHT NOW. BYE" he raced up the stairs and Eunji smiled against Mark's lips as he took no prisoners, leaving her lips swollen and her mind reeling.

He pulled away and kissed the tip of her nose then pouted.

"Why didn't you want me to be your dance partner?" he asked genuinely upset and Eunji grabbed him by the shirt with a glint in her eyes and pulled him back into her lips. Once she pulled back Mark blew out a breath he had been holding as his face continued to burn.

"Cause I already can't keep my hands off you!" she winked and Mark swooned.

Eunji came in through the door and kicked off her shoes and giggled at the sight of Miyu giving Sarang pigtails.

"Hi Babe, how was your day?"
"Nothing special, Mark and I broke up..."
"WHAT!?"
"Jeez Babe I'm just kidding~"

Miyu frowned and crossed her arms.

"Are you guys okay then? Mark's been..."
"Mark?" and Miyu nodded

Eunji pulled down the collar of her jacket to reveal a trail of dark red marks and smirked at her flustered sister who shielded her eyes with her hand.

"We're better than okay~"
"Ewwww Babe I don't need to see that!"
"Poor Yugyeommie saw it too....."
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY YUGYEOMMIE!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Youngjae nervously tapped his pen to his homework while his other hand absent mindedly tugged on his scarf around his neck that he had recieved for Christmas. One of many nice scarves he now owns because of a certain someone.

His insides were turning to mush, both feeling happy and guilty, he couldn't think straight and it was starting to take it's toll. He finally dropped the pen and laid his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

"What am I going to do?" he muttered under his breath over and over again, each time lightly tapping his head to the wall. 

He stopped moving as the door slowly opened and Jaebeom came inside with his head in his phone but as he looked up at his friend he instantly noticed something not right and placed it in his pocket.

He crawled onto the bed next to him and sat shoulder to shoulder to Youngjae and smiled worriedly.

"I knew something's been wrong with you"
"That obvious?"
"No but I'm me"

Youngjae chuckled half heartedly. Something was wrong, very wrong. With him.

"Want to talk about it?"
"It's kinda personal...."
"Well if you have a problem you really should talk about it and sort it out"

Jaebeom squeezed Youngjae's shoulder reassuringly and returned his attention to his phone. He needed to beat his high score at all costs.

Youngjae thanked him then went back to his thoughts. Okay. He'll sort it out. Is Woo's open tomorrow?


"That's a thing?" Miyu asked curiously as she flipped through the channels on her stomach with her phone attached to her ear.

"Yes Baby, it's a thing" Jackson chuckled at his girlfriend's innocense. Miyu didn't know couples actually celebrated their 100 days together and honestly she thought it sounded silly.

"Is ours coming up?" 
"In a few weeks yes, yes it is, don't you keep count?"
"No"
"Mimi!" he whined and she smiled. Has it really been almost 100 days since she confessed to him in Japan? Time just flies by doesn't it.

"Sorry Oppa. Is there anything you want to do to celebrate?"
"I'm asking you that" he chuckled and she pouted. Did they really have to do something special? Everytime they plan something.....nothing ever turns out the way they hope.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm thinking"
"What I'd give to kiss that pout of yours" embarrased Miyu slammed her head into her mattress.
"Then do it then"
"Don't tempt me, I enjoy climbing through your window~"
"Weirdo"

She shut off her television and crawled under her covers and switched from call to video chat and Jackson waved at her happily and she couldnt help but smile when she saw their bracelet dangle from his wrist.

"Oppa I know what I want to do on our 100th day"
"And what's that Baby?"

She cuddled JackJack to her chest as she felt her cheeks warm as she thought of her silly request.

"I just want to see you" she confessed and covered her eyes as Jackson raised an eyebrow and smiled derpily at her.

"Nothing will keep me away from you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Does it bother you that we don't focus around Jackson and Miyu 100% of the time? I hope not because tough nubs lol I smell love in the air~ -or is it Eunji's burnt cooking- See you guys at the JackMi~MarkJi Valentine's Day Special and hope you enjoyed this week's SPARK \o/

PS# I wrote some oneshots \o/ Do feel free to look them over when you have nothing to do~
Mark: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/904276/baby-wake-up-fluff-oneshot-romance-you-mark-got7
Jackson: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/904559/are-you-falling-in-love-with-me-angst-fluff-oneshot-romance-you-jackson-got7