~*Now You Know*~ Part 1

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I'm going to hold off on the JPOV's for a bit so I can catch up on other things I've been itching to write and other things I need to do but they'll pop up eventually~ Aren't weddings just the happiest things ever?? finally♥ Enjoy this week's episode/chapter of Spark \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu brought her knees to her chest and leaned her chin against them as she stared at the moon from the huge window of her room. She enjoyed the smell of the clean crisp Japan air that the wind brought and was thankful her kigurumi kept out the chill.

"Mimi, are you okay? You've gotten quiet" Jackson asked over their video call as he leaned his head on his sweat shirt sleeve trying to keep his eyes open. She nodded her head and brought her gaze back to the camera and he chuckled "You're such a liar"

"If I could punch you I would"
"Why would you punch your boyfriend hmmmm~?"

She smiled and now leaned her cheek on her knees and hummed.


"Miyu?" Jackson and Miyu looked up at Kai who was watching concernedly from the door. "What's going on?"

Miyu's cheeks burned at the sudden realization of the situation she was in and pushed Jackson away from her. "It's not what it looks like" Kai walked over with his arms crossed as his gaze shot down Jackson.

"Really? Cause it looks like this idol you "don't know" was trying to kiss you" Jackson adjusted his snapback not appreciating Kai's tone of voice. He cleared his throat and weakly smiled at her "I'll see you inside?" and she nodded as she watched Jackson disappear back into the restaurant.

She turned to Kai who had a look of both concern and displeasure on his face and she smiled shyly "Hey~ Your voice is sounding better" Miyu flinched when he started tapping his foot impatiently waiting for an explaination.

"Please say something" after explaining her relationship with Jackson Miyu waited as Kai gazed up and down the bustling Japanese street in deep thought. Was it that bad? The more she thought about it the more she really didn't see anything wrong with having Jackson as a boyfriend but why was Kai so upset?

She reached over and shoved his shoulder lightly "Kai" he looked at her and his expression softened. "Sorry, it's just, I'm shocked" he let out a half hearted laugh.

"Shocked?"
"Yeah, I guess I didn't peg someone like him to be your type you know? And worst of all an idol...."

Miyu crossed her arms surprised by the words coming out of her best friend's mouth "What's that suppose to mean?" Kai's face turned serious for the first time in a very long time since they've known each other.

"Mimi, you can't tell me you don't see where I'm coming from? I've known you for years, you've always been so quiet and strong and reserved and from what I've seen this guy is your opposite. Head strong and hyper, what if he drags you into something you don't want to do?"

"I can take care of myself Kai, you know that"

"I'm fully aware of that. It's just....he'd be your first boyfriend Miyu and I don't think someone like him would be "first boyfriend" material." Miyu opened but Kai shushed her.

"Chunsung told me he was nothing to worry about and after watching the way he's looked at you since the concert I believe it but he's an idol Mimi. You've been through so much, even stuff I don't know about and you deserve a guy who will not only be by your side when you need him but "CAN" be by your side."

Miyu tightened her arms across her chest as Kai continued "When was the last time you saw him? Weeks I bet? What if something had happened to you in that time he was gone huh? How can you count on someone like that." She bit her lip as her stomach started to churn. Kai stop it.

"You'd be a secret Miyu. Hidden.He can't show you off proudly. An idol's not suppose to have a girlfriend because it would be hell. You're deprived of his time and you can only see each other on his terms when he's free? That doesn't sound very fair to you at all. And he's in the entertainment industry, what if he runs into some drop dead gorgeous model and totally forgets about you? Don't say it can't happen either, we both know it can"

Why is he saying this to her? Why couldn't he just be happy that she found someone who made her happy? Kai sighed and smiled sadly as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"I'm sorry Mimi. It's not my place to say these things. I don't know him to make assumptions but I just don't think it's very fair to you. And..." he chuckled weakly "I guess I'm jealous in a way. I've never seen you so carefree before like when you were with him just now. Am I not trust worthy enough to see the real Miyu too? Is this guy who just showed up in your life going to learn things about you that I haven't yet?"

He brought his hand under her chin and titled her head upwards to look him in the eye "What does he have that I don't that he was able to break down your defenses so easily that I couldn't for years? Those walls I wondered about day in and day out all through High School that kept me from...being with you?"

Miyu's eyes widened. Was he saying what she thought he was? Kai took notice of her eyes and laughed "Don't get the wrong idea Mimi. I did "like" you once. But now I love Haruka so stop looking at me like that" she let out a sigh of relief and shoved his chest playfully.

She gasped when he ducked in and pecked the corner of and lingered there for a moment. Kai pulled back and smiled as a light blush crept across his cheeks.

"You know I love you Miyu and you're so important to me. I'm happy you're happy but I want your first kiss to be with someone who truely loves you so I'll take comfort in the fact that I was the first one to get anywhere near your lips."

He ruffled her hair and chuckled "Besides, I said your boyfriend would have to go through me first but you didn't give me the chance!" Miyu was still too stunned by what had just happened to giggle at his joke.


It would be a lie to say Kai wasn't right in a way. Jackson would be her first boyfriend but it was true, she didn't see him alot, they couldn't go out in public, they couldn't have a normal relationship. Stupid Kai for confusing her.

"Mimi" Jackson whispered. But what did Kai know anyway? He didn't know everything that they've gone through and how she felt when he was around her.

"Mimi?" Miyu shook her head. She was strong and always enjoyed a challenge and it just made her feelings for him that much more precious because they were different than anything she's ever felt before.

"Miiimiiii" She's always been about protecting those around her and being selfless but just this once she can be selfish, Jackson was worth it. She didn't "deserve better" because at the moment she already had the best.

Sure it wouldn't be fair that he may learn things before Kai but she'd tell Kai too!....eventually.....and Haruka....She brought her hand to where Kai kissed her. Why are boys so confusing!?

"Mimi there's someone at your door!" Miyu snapped out of her thoughts as Jackson pointed behind her and the door opened. "Mimi-tan~♥" Haruka came through the door happily sporting her pink PJ's and holding a stuffed unicorn.

"Oh crap" both her and Jackson said at the same time as Miyu grabbed her phone leaning against the window and hung up. Sorry Pabo. Haruka skipped over and sat next to Miyu and snuggled closer so they were shoulder to shoulder.

"Wasn't tonight just so....amazing~" she cooed and she held onto her unicorn tighter and Miyu smiled warmly at her best friend. Yeah you could say that Haruka. She dug her phone out of her PJ's and started showing her pictures she took with Jinyoung.

"They were so nice! I never thought I'd ever get to meet them! Let alone actually hang out with them!" she squealed "I guess things that seem impossible just happen sometimes huh Mimi~"

Miyu nodded her head. That's been happening alot actually. Haruka leaned her head against her shoulder and sighed in content. "Best night ever. But why were you so quiet in the car Mimi?"

"Hmmmm?"
"There was an odd tension in the air, I could just feel it!" Told Daddy Haruka's more observant than she looks. Oh it was nothing Haruka I just confessed my feelings to my now boyfriend and almost kissed him but then got caught by my bestfriend and lectured then almost kissed by my bestfriend.

"Just tired. I got paired up with Jackson and Jaebeom and they're both very....." Haruka giggled "Energetic?" and she nodded.

"Kai was so great tonight you know. He held my hand the whole time and cheered with me and was just so supportive" she slung her arm across Miyu's torso and snuggled into her arm.

"I hope one day you'll find someone who completes you too Mimi. Someone who can make you feel happy even through the darkest times. But again if he touches you inappropriately I'll tell Kai..."

Miyu chuckled "Or your Dad...he has samurai swords and you know how to use them. He showed us Haruka haha." The two laughed blissfully and looking back this whole day has been really different. In a good way. Miyu reached into her pocket as her phone vibrated.

Jackson: I miss you :(
Miyu: I miss you too Jackson :)
Jackson: I'm officially your boyfriend now! Oppa! I demand to be called Oppa! D:!!

Miyu chuckled and put her phone away. One step at a time Pabo. Haruka looked up at her best friend "Who was that?"

"Just my boyfriend being a weirdo" Haruka gasped in surprise and was about to go off on an excited rampage but Miyu quickly cupped a hand over .

"Soon. You'll meet him soon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mirin, you look so pretty!" Miyu beamed as she helped her neice into her flower girl dress. Though it wasn't without struggle because Mirin kept playing with Sarang who was sporting a beige ribbon around her neck. After 2+ years, today was the day Chunsung and Ami would finally get married and the excitement and happiness in the air was intoxicating.

"Mimi Unnie! Pretty too!" Mirin flew into Miyu's arms and wrapped her little arms around her neck lovingly as her pigtails flopped around. She wouldn't say it but Miyu did feel pretty in her Maid of Honor dress too. A beige sweet heart neckline with black sphaghetti straps chiffon dress with black accents that cut just above her knees.

She wore black ankle strapped pumps with a rounded toe that made her feel taller and she was decked out in silver bling and her hair was done up in a pretty updo stuck in place by a crystal hair clip that Ami gifted her. Miyu held up her arm and smiled at her charm bracelet. This matches too.

"Haruka! Where's the thingy!" Eunji called from a different room in the house. Ami wasn't one to go all out on anything so she asked Eunji and Haruka to help the ladies of the house get ready for her special day.

"What thing????" Haruka replied sweetly as she continued curling hair. Haruka and Eunji have actually gotten closer since the Japan trip. Keeping each other awake when everyone visited historic sights really brings people together apparently.

"YOU KNOW! THAT THING!" Mirin looked at Miyu with a raised eye brow and Miyu shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"OH I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! IT'S IN THE CABINET NEAR THE VANITY!"

"THANK YOU!"

"Miyu sweetheart can you come here please~" Ami called from her master bedroom. Miyu stood up from the floor and Mirin held onto her finger and she smiled "Want to go see Mommy?" and she nodded her head.

"Sarang come Sarang! iuiulsdmxklfg Mommy!" Sarang waddled right behind Mirin making sure she didn't mess up the pretty ribbon around her neck. Miyu and Mirin entered the bedroom as Ami stood on a pedestal infront of the tall mirror holding up her dress by the front. She turned around and smiled shyly "Zip me up?"

Miyu nodded as Mirin ran and hugged the fabric of her mother's dress. "Hi Mommy! Mommy pretty!" Miyu pulled the sides together and the zipper closed seamlessly. "No Mirin, Mommy Beautiful!"

"oh! k k ! Mommy BEAUTIPURL!" The two laughed not even questioning why Mirin pronounced it that way. Ami had chosen a Cinderella ball gown type of dress and she was just breath takingly grogeous in it. She insisted she wanted to get ready herself but even the bride needs help sometimes.

Miyu took the sash dangling and tied it in a bow neatly behind her back. "Thank you Miyu"

"Just doing my job~" The two shared another laugh and gazed into the mirror at their reflections. Miyu wrapped her arms around Ami's waist and Ami rested her hands on them.

"Never thought I'd see you wearing something like this Ami"
"Honestly, me either. But...." Miyu shook her head. "I know I know"

The two then watched the reflection of little Mirin chasing after Sarang. Her youthful cheeks flushed from laughter and her care free attitude brightened the already sunlit room. Ami and Miyu got along perfectly because they both had a rough up bringing. Ami's parents fought constantly and it was just a disastrous marriage that scarred her for life.

Sometimes she wondered if life was that funny that it brought someone so relatable, someone who understood her, to Chunsung to be part of their family. They both vowed that Mirin would never go through what they have. They wouldn't allow it.

"So are....your parents coming today?" Miyu wanted to get rid of the elephant in the room and Ami smiled and shook her head.

"I didn't invite them" and Miyu wasn't all that surprised.

"I don't need their bad luck and negativity at my wedding Sweetheart. The two can barely stand being in the same room together and I don't want to have to worry about them the entire time." Ami smiled half heartedly as Miyu brought her to the vanity and started fixing her hair.

"Miyu"
"Hmmm?"
"I'm so happy I met you" the words caught her by surprise and Miyu slightly burned her finger from the curling iron but didn't make a sound.

"I was always so....fragile....because of my past but Chunsung came into my life and things just seemed so happy. While we were dating he would tell me stories about how strange you were..."

"Gee thanks Chunsung, what a pal~"

"Then we met and we just...clicked. You became the sister I never had. I don't know why I felt so comfortable coming to you whenever I was in trouble though you're so much younger. Younger but so strong, I really admired that and I think I've gotten stronger from knowing you."

Miyu smiled. "I didn't make you stronger Ami. Your past did, I just helped you realize it."

"But!" Ami looked at their reflection curiously as Miyu put finishing touches on her hair.

"The past is in the past! Now, we just have to....take the days as they come and enjoy the moment. And at this moment you have a beautiful family, a beautiful daughter, a dolt of a soon to be husband and friends who care about you deeply so there's no reason to ever feel down about the past again"

Miyu squeezed her shoulders encouragingly and smiled at her work in the mirror. Maybe now Miyu can follow her own advice and not hide behind her walls anymore.

"Oh shoot! Ami I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry!" Miyu paniced and ran to grab a tissue and gave it to Ami to dab the corner of her eyes before she ruined her makeup. Eunji would kill her.

"It's happy tears sweetheart. Looking back from where I was to where I am now. The impossible really is possible" Ami stood up fully dressed and Miyu mentally pouted that even in heels Ami was towering over her.

"And you. You've changed so much recently too! Seeing you happy makes me happy" she said as she wrapped her arms around Miyu in an affectionionate hug and it felt like all of Ami's fears, all her pain and sorrow, were slowly disappearing.

"I love you Miyu, thank you for everything"
"I love you too Ami. Alot."

Mirin ran over and burried her face in their legs. "And Mirin too!" Ami bent over and picked up Mirin in her arms and kissed her nose "Of course! We love Mirin the most!"

"What bout Daddy?" Ami smiled and Miyu shrugged her shoulders.

"Ehhh, he's alright"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN NOT TO RUSH BUT WE HAVE A WEDDING TO GET TO!!" Eunji could be heard from the front door and Ami grabbed Miyu's hand for support.

"Ready?"
"Why are you asking me, you're the one getting married!"


-knock knock-

As everyone was setting up for the ceremony Miyu decided to check on Chunsung who was hiding in one of the rooms. "Come in" his calm voice answered and Miyu chuckled. Calm Chunsung meant a nervous Chunsung.

She pushed the door open and smiled at her "brother" who was pacing back and forth in the old fashioned room. He cleaned up nicely in a crisp black suit, with a white linen shirt and a beige tie. His hair was slicked back and quite honestly he could pass for a model.

"You look beautiful Mimi"
"You don't look too shabby yourself" he chuckled and she stepped into the room and closed the door.

Miyu took a seat as Chunsung continued to pace back and forth.

"You're not planning on leaving her at the alter are you? Those feet of yours are looking mighty chilly at the moment" Miyu joked then squealed as Chunsung came over and started punching her arm playfully.

"I'm not leaving this Church without her by my side! It's just...." Miyu grunted as Chunsung sat in her lap and wrapped his arms around her neck like the annoying cousin he was. At this point she'd shove him to the floor but she couldn't....it was his big day.

"What if I can't make her happy? The strangest thing happened. Miyu threw her head back in obnoxious laughter as Chunsung eyed her like she's gone mental.

"You're such an idiot Chunsung I swear!"
"RESPECT ME DAMMIT!" he whined and Miyu brought her hands to his cheeks and pulled them gently.

"You choose today, today! out of all the days you two have been together, to doubt your ability to make her happy?" Chunsung pouted. She knew he knew was perfectly capable of this action but he needed the reassurance and she was more than happy to provide it.

"Chunsung I'm going to keep this short and sweet because you need to be out there soon. If you don't make her happy....why would she still be here?" He couldn't use the Mirin card because they were together way before she was born. If she didn't love him would she have accepted the proposal in the first place?

The glow returned to his eyes. Probably thinking of all the happy times he's spent with Ami and Mirin and a beautiful smile formed on his face. "Okay, you're good now so get off me!"

She shoved him and he stumbled foward and he adjusted his suit. He turned and held his hand out to help her off the chair and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so glad I know you Miyu, you know that? I couldn't have asked for a better cousin erh sister?"

Miyu giggled. "I've honestly been hearing that alot lately." Chunsung patted her head "I can't imagine what life would be like if Aunt and Uncle Cha didn't adopt you when they did."

Miyu smiled bittersweetly "And I can't imagine what my life would be like if they didn't. I'd probably be off with another family...or worse...."

"Shush happy thoughts Mimi it's a happy day!"
"You brought it up!"

Chunsung laughed and let her go. He held out an arm and she linked her arm through his. "Can we be honest? I probably wouldn't be getting married now if it wasn't for you" Stupid Woo's robbery is Stupid.

"You would have, eventually...."

He opened the door and they walked together happily and he turned to her with a grin "So did you send Jackson some pretty pictures of you in that dress?"

Miyu shook her head and Chunsung looked surprised. To be honest Jackson was hell bent on her not sending him any pictures of her today. He was just that pissed that he wasn't here and didn't want any reminder of it.

"He didn't want any...."
"What kind of boyfriend do you have Mimi?"
"Apparently a very strange one....but let's be real...it's Jackson"

The two laughed as Chunsung stood in front of the grand door ready to take his spot at the alter as Miyu went with the rest of the women. She looked back happily and held up a thumbs up with her no longer bandaged hand, but to cover the healing scar she was sporting a cute black glove.

Eunji and Haruka were running up and down the lined up women checking their hair and make up making sure everything was spic and span. Miyu placed a hand on Haruka's shoulder and smiled "I got it from here, you go take your seat~" Haruka smiled and went on her way.

"Oh hey! Have you heard from James?" Haruka looked back and shook her head "I haven't seen or heard from him!"

That was weird. James was suppose to be her date for the evening, Eunji even went out to help him rent a tux for the occassion. She hadn't heard from him since this morning either.

"Babe" Eunji tugged her hand and brought her in line next to Ami holding her bouquet and Miyu smiled at the two. Ami was radiating happiness and Eunji looked stunning in her black and beige gown with her hair down.

"Unnie!" Miyu knelt down and took the little bouquet she was suppose to hold from Mirin. Mirin adjusted her flower petal basket just like Miyu showed her and Sarang stood protectively by Mirin's side incase she fell.

"You ready Ami?" Eunji beamed at her as she adjusted Ami's bangs under her veil. "I can't wait"


The beautifully decorated Church room was decked out in cream ribbons and black, white and beige decor and the room smelt like lavender. Family and friends were gathered including Chunsung's parents and Papa and Mama Cha. Gramps smiled already teary eyed as Grandma Cha waved with her old wrinkled arm.

Miyu spotted Haruka and Kai who shot her a reassuring look but it made it all the more strange that James wasn't here. It was precious to watch as Mirin concentrated on dropping flower petals everywhere and not leaving a single spot empty and everyone awwwed when Sarang nudged her leg to move foward when she got distracted.

Miyu gently placed an arm on her partner's arm, a friend of Chunsung's from the army and they made their way to the alter. When she got their she beamed at Chunsung who looked like he was already on the brink of tears. Everyone stood as the piano started playing and the room resonated warmth and adoration as Ami made her way down the aisle.

Once she arrived she handed Miyu her bouquet and turned to face Chunsung for the first time all day and Miyu's heart melted when he mouthed "You look so beautiful"

Miyu shut her eyes tightly embarassed because she couldn't cover her eyes with her hands and she heard Eunji chuckle behind her "Babe"

"Ami, I vow to love you forever and a day like I have since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I vow to protect you from anything, even bees, and you know how much I loathe bees. I will never hurt you and I will never let you feel alone ever again. I will be the strength that carries you whenever you feel you can't go on and I promise that I will always be here for you and our daughter. Forever."

"Chunsung I didn't think I would find love until you tripped into my life at the cafe that faithful day. I promise to always be loyal and be that comfort you need after a long rough day. I am so thankful for your patience and understanding and I can't imagine my life without you. I'll always laugh at your jokes no matter how dismal they may be and I'll love you more and more each and everyday if that's even possible"

"I do"
"I do"

The room errupted in Earth shattering applause as the newly wedded couple shared their first kiss as husband and wife. Miyu clapped as tears pricked her eyes that slowly made their way down her face. It was just so beautiful.

Chunsung picked up Mirin and placed her over his shoulders as everyone followed them out to the limos to head to the reception.

"It....was...so...beautiful..." Haruka sobbed into a cloth napkin as Kai rubbed her back soothingly. Oh Haruka you're so cute when you get overly emotional. Eunji pulled out a chair next to Miyu and sighed exaggeratively as she plopped into the seat.

"How many Babe?" Eunji eyed her mischievously.
"Wouldn't you like to know! How bout you?" and Miyu bursted out into a happy giggle.

They were referring to the amount of guys they had turned down since the party started. It's amazing how much more attention she gets when she's not wearing her glasses. She dug into her clutch and pouted. No messages from Pabo. She brought her phone to her ear to call James but it went straight to voicemail.

"Can someone explain to me how Mimi gets stood up by her date at her own cousin's wedding" Kai joked and everyone laughed. Yeah yeah laugh it up. Miyu turned to Eunji and frowned.

"He said he was coming" Eunji turned her head and smiled "I know babe I helped pick out the tux!" Miyu jumped when Chunsung tapped on her shoulder to ask for a dance and they made their way next to Ami and Papa Cha who were enjoying a dance as well.

"Mimi have I told you lately how much I love you~" Chunsung cooed sweetly and Miyu cringed. "What do you want?"

Chunsung beamed at the stage and pointed to the piano "Sing something for me and Ami!" Miyu's heart jumped out of her chest. "NO WAY!" Chunsung laughed evily "I had a feeling you'd say that...."

Suddenly there was tapping at the mic as everyone applauded the bride who was gently calling for everyone's attention.

"Ummm hello everyone and welcome to our reception. It's just....I'm so sorry Mimi Chunsung's made me do this!" Miyu raised an eyebrow and Chunsung stopped swaying and blew a kiss to his wife who giggled adorably.

"The truth is, Chunsung and I have been engaged for years now but I was too scared to get married from fear we'd end up like my parents. I'd rather not talk about it. But one night while Miyu was cleaning Woo's an invader tried to harrass her..." the room filled with gasps and murmurs and Miyu could hear Gramps curse and Grandma telling him to watch his language.

"But don't worry! She's fine! She's standing right there! That beautiful girl standing next to my husband. And Chunsung subdued the man and when he came home and told me what happened....I...at that moment I couldn't imagine my life without him and wanted to marry him."

Ami waved at Miyu who was staring at the stage dumbfoundedly "In a very twisted way, it's thanks to Miyu that I'm standing here in front of you today, as Chunsung's wife. And she loves to sing and I'd love for her to sing us something. As a wedding gift!" the room applauded and cheered and Miyu sighed defeatedly and trudged to the stage.

She stood next to Ami who kissed her cheek and Miyu brought the mic to "And that giant box of goodies on the gifts table I so carefully thought out isn't enough for a wedding gift?" Ami shook her head and everyone laughed at her sarcasm. Miyu sighed and smiled at Ami "You're lucky I love you"

"WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Chunsung called now at the main table in his groom's chair. Miyu eyed him then returned her smile to Ami "Like I said, You're lucky I love you"

"HEY!"

As Ami made her way back to the table Miyu sat at the grand piano and lifted the hood off the perfectly polished keys. She hasn't played on anything other than her electric keyboard for a while. She started to warm up as the chatter silenced and now she could hear her rapid heart beat and her fingers were starting to sweat.

How could GOT7 do this on a daily basis, perform infront of so many fans...who had their eyes on them...and their full attention. Miyu looked out into the crowd and flinched as the spot light hit her. The lights dimmed and the stage was set to glow in a beautiful blue and white light. Kai, Haruka and Eunji cheered enthusiastically and Miyu took in a big breath and let it out slowly.

-flashback-
"I'm never gonna get this!" Miyu slammed on her piano keys and Jackson jumped off her bed in surprise. That was the 4th time she messed up the chorus and she didn't even reach the second verse yet.

"Easy tiger you're going to break it!" Jackson joked as he brought a chair behind her and brought his arms over hers and intertwined his fingers with hers comfortingly.

Miyu's heartbeat quicked as she could feel Jackson's heart against her back and his breath next to her ear. He gently moved their hands and started hitting random keys that made the two giggle.

"You can't even play"
"I never said I could!"

They continued to enjoy the racket Jackson was playing but it was still somehow relaxing.

"You're just getting flustered. Just take a deep breath and relax and tell yourself you can do it!" Miyu giggled.

"I think I can I think I can" and Jackson bursted out into laughter "I didn't say act like a little blue train who thought he could!" He let go of her fingers and wrapped his arms around her waist protectively and sighed.

"I believe in you Mimi. You can do it, I know you can"
-end flashback-

Miyu sighed and mentally encouraged herself "I can do this!" She brought the mic closer to and she could've sworn she felt someone watching her. No not just the guests.

"This goes out to the lovely newly weds. Ami welcome to the family even though you've been a part of it for a long time now" Everyone cheered and Chunsung kissed Ami lovingly.

"When the colors fade
when the darkness breaks the light.
When hope is out of sight, Love will be our guide.
Cause love is strong love is never wrong,
love is where we belong."


The audience was captivated as Miyu's fingers effortlessly glided over the keys and her vocals flowed perfectly and serenity filled the entire room.

"I will make this clear
I will always be here
I love you I do I do
So smile you have me for life
I love you I do I do
I do"


At the end of the song Miyu smiled as her body continued to shake from nerves and the room gave her a standing ovation.

"THAT'S MY COUSIN!" Chunsung yelled proudly from behind the table.
"THAT'S MY SISTER! GET IT BABEE!!!"
"WOOOO!"

Miyu stood from the stool and bowed as everyone applauded again. She made her way over to the table and Eunji punched her arm playfully as Haruka started another round of happy tears.

"That was amazing Mimi" Kai beamed at her and she smiled at him and Haruka uttered some uncomprehendable compliment. The lights stayed dim as the DJ started playing slow music for couples to dance to.

People started pairing up and made their way to the dance floor and even Mirin and Sarang on her hind legs were dancing together. Miyu tore her gaze from the dance floor to Haruka and Kai curiously.

"Why aren't you guys going?"
"You think we're just going to leave the girl who got stood up alone? Please Mimi give us a little credit!" Kai joked and he yelled playfully when Miyu threw her napkin at him.

"Haruka!" Miyu whined and Haruka nodded and turned to Kai and pinched his arm and he yelped in pain. Miyu then turned to Eunji was smiling at her suspiciously.

"Alot of guys would like to dance with you too Babe why aren't you going?" Eunji continued to chew on her fingernail with a smirk "I'm waiting for someone" Miyu raised an eyebrow when Eunji's gaze moved to behind Miyu.

"And here they are"

Before Miyu could turn her head her vision was blocked by jacket sleeves. She heard Haruka gasp and Eunji chuckle evily. "Mi...Mi....Mi...."

Miyu brought her hands up to see if she could tell who it was by touching their hands but they were covered by the suit sleeves. For some unknown reason her heart started racing "Why do I have this feeling, it's not who I think it is...."

A shiver traveled up her spine when an all too familiar voice whispered lovingly into her ear "I told you you could do it Mimi" Miyu grasped the sleeves and pulled them down from her eyes and looked up in sweet surprise.

"Hey stranger" Jackson cooed sweetly as he flashed her a dazzling smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: -squeals forever- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE♥ -squeals from her own story- See you next week for Part 2 ladies and gents hope you enjoyed \o/

By the way the song Miyu sang was Marie Digby's "I do" make sure to check it out cause it is just gorgeous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIEiaas_1o