░ Wake Up ░ [Enni Special Chapter]

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Enni's doggy gave birth to puppies but the littlest girl didn't make it after a day and was called away to Doggy heaven after crossing the rainbow bridge so she requested this chapter and I crawled out of bed, ate a poptart and stole my bro's laptop and I hope ou enjoy this Enni~ May we always love our pets \o/
Song: Evanescense: My Immortal/ Bring Me To Life
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Hello?" 

Eunji's voice echoed in the dark hallway as she opened her bedroom door. The place was pitch black and not a single sound could be heard, not even the sound of her bare feet walking on the wood floor.

"Babe?"

She rubbed her bare arms as the temperature dropped and her gray tank top and shorts weren't helping at all. Again, there was no reply nor a sound other than her voice echoing in the darkness.

She walked in darkness for what felt like an eternity, now the sound of her breathing and her rapid heart beat deafening to her ears. A ray of light glowed, illuminatig a single spot, and Eunji ran after it but the more she ran the further away it got.

"Sarang?" 

Eunji finally arrived in the lit area and Sarang laid still right in the center. She didn't respond to Eunji's voice. She bent over and placed her hand gently on her furry side and gasped. She was cold. So cold and still.

"Sarang? Baby?"

Her heart hammered in her chest as her breathing quickened. Eunji gently shook Sarang calling her name but the little white dog was unresponsive. A sob escaped Eunji's mouth as she picked up the lifeless body in her arms and craddled it close to her chest.

"SARANG?!"

Sarang's eyes were closed, her body limp.

No more would she be running around the house curiously.
No more would she try to steal people's food when they sat on the living room floor.
No more would she bully Eric, or protect the house, or Mirin.......or Miyu....or her.

Hot tears flooded down Eunji's face as her heart breaking sobs echoed in the darkness.

"Sarang wake up! WAKE UP!" but nothing. She brought her face to Sarang and burried it in her white fur and sobbed. Eunji lifted her head to wipe her swollen eyes and gasped when she also wiped a thick, sticky, red substance from her cheeks. Blood?


"!"

Eunji gasped as her eyes shot open and her heart racing a mile a minute, as though it were about to burst. Her arms were reaching into the air, pale and sweat slick from her fever leaving her sleeves slightly damp. 

She blinked a few times and finally sat up after removing the wet towel from her forehead. Her head was pounding and her memory hazy. The room was dark and an empty chair stood right beside her bed. Miyu?

Flashback:

"Babe, are you okay?" Miyu blinked up curiously from the living room couch as Eunji dragged her feet from her bedroom to the kitchen.

Eunji slowly turned her head towards her sister, her body shivering and her head pounding "Never better" and continued to make her way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Miyu clicked off the tv and shuffled after Eunji with Sarang waddling right behind her. Miyu frowned as she watched her pale sister basically force herself to move around the kitchen, her eyes obviously dazed.

"Are you drunk?" Miyu chuckled and Eunji let out a small amused scoff. Multiple plastic cups fell from the cabinet as Eunji tried to grasp one and the startling sound made Sarang run up to Eunji's leg and bark defensively.

"Ummmm, you don't look too good Eunji...." Miyu grabbed the rolling cups from the floor and placed them back on the counter top. As Eunji leaned against the counter for support Miyu brushed her hand against Eunji's warm head and gasped.

"You're so hot!" 
"Thanks I try"

Miyu grabbed Eunji by the wrist and dragged her back to her bed. "Strip" she commanded Eunji as she went rummaging through Eunji's closet.

"You want me to get and you didn't even buy me a drink? Gosh Babe don't you know how these things work...."

Miyu groaned and slammed the closet door shut. She needed to find her sister a warmer pair of pj's that arent her usual tank top and shorts.

"I feel fine" Eunji sighed as Sarang jumped onto the bed next to her. She held her arms open to the little fur ball but she sat obediently just staring at her. Once Eunji dropped her arms Sarang waddled over and stood on her hind legs, trying to push Eunji over onto the pillow.

"Fine Fine" Eunji caved and slowly laid back and it was then she realized her body felt like a ton of bricks. Miyu came back with a pajama set Eric had gifted her for christmas that had polar bears on it and set it next to Sarang.

"Sarang can you help Eunji change? I'm gonna go get a bowl of ramen ready and some medicine"

"But I don't waaant medicccinnnneee" Eunji groaned and tried to roll over but her body was too heavy to move. Sarang barked and wagged her tail and Miyu smiled "Thanks~"

Sarang grabbed the top of the pajama in and carefully dragged it to Eunji's hand. She then nudged Eunji's hand with the tip of her nose then made her way over the the pants and dragged it over to her thigh. Sarang barked proudly and Eunji smiled weakly. "Yes mom"

Once she was changed Miyu came back and tucked her under her sheets and placed a wet towel over her forehead and Eunji hissed from the cool sensation.

"How the hell did you get sick?" she asked as she spoon fed Eunji some broth from the ramen but she knew she didn't have the appetitie for it when she weakly turned her head.

"Life" Eunji replied and she scrunched up her face as Miyu tried to give her her medicine.

"I don't want it"
"I don't care, take it"
"No"
"Yes"
"NO"
"yes"
"Babeeee"
"Eunji shut up and take it"

There was no time for Eunji to argue as Miyu shoved the liquid down then sat back in her chair. "What are we five? Still taking liquid medication" she sighed and Eunji smiled "You know what I always say about pills"

"Too much work and can't be bothered" the two chuckled
"No but seriously I can't shove pills down your throat, that's kinda dangerous".
"Kinda?"

Miyu resoaked the towel and placed it back on Eunji's forehead who's heavy eyelids were starting to close.

"You can go now Babe"
"Nope, not leaving you alone till your fever breaks, right Sarang?" and Sarang nodded her head in agreement then bit the edge of the blanket covers and brought it up to Eunji's chin and her nose affectionately.

End Flashback

But Miyu was nowhere in sight and the sickening feeling from her nightmare was now making her body anxious. She pulled the covers off of her and wavered as she stood on her feet. She was still too weak and tired but she had to find out where everyone went. Especially Sarang.

Nervously Eunji opened her bedroom door and was slightly relieved the house was lit.

"Hello?"

She called out but there was no reply and her stomach dropped. Sarang should've be running to her by now after hearing the creak of the door.

"Miyu? Sarang?" Eunji shuffled out of her room and stood in the quiet living room. The tv was off, the house was tidy, and Sarang was still no where in sight.

Eunji made her way to the kitchen and her heart flopped. There was a puddle of red near the refrigerator door and her nightmare flashed across her mind. Images of red and a lifeless Sarang.

"SARANG!" she gasped and ran back into the living room desperately but her head whirled and Eunji crashed to the floor. A sob escaped as she heard a door open.

"Oh my god! Eunji!" Mark rushed out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped Sarang who immediately jumped out of his arms when she spotted her Mom on the floor.

Sarang barked continously as Eunji wiped her tears and brought Sarang to her chest and burried her face into her freshly washed fur.

"Are you okay?! Eunji!" Mark carefully sat her up and rested her sweat slicken head against his shoulder and rubbed her back. Eunji kissed Sarang's nose as she her tears then blinked up at Mark.

"What are you doing here?" he sighed in relief as he picked Eunji up off the floor bridal style and brought her back to her room. He switched on the bedroom lights with his elbows and carefully placed Eunji back in place and brought the covers over her. He sat in the chair next to her, re-soaked the cold towel, and smiled at her as he placed it back on her head.

"Miyu made a quick trip to your mom to pick up more medicine then Jinyounggie accompanied her to the market to get ingriedients to make soup so she asked if I could watch you while she was gone because she didn't want to leave you alone"

Mark blinked curiously as Eunji paid no attention to him and petted Sarang affectionately.

"You texted me saying you were fine"
"I am fine"
"Being sick in bed then suddenly crashing to the floor is not fine. What were you doing?"

Eunji looked at Mark who was watching her with concerned eyes as she explained the nightmare she had. Just the thought of it made her eyes burn and Mark brought his hand up to cup the side of her face and rubbed his thumb across her cheek soothingly.

"Shhhh it's okay. Look Sarang's fine okay, nothing to worry about JiJi"
"Why didn't you reply when I called out before?"
"I was busy....."

Mark coughed embarrassedly as he pointed to Sarang. Wait, what were they doing in the bathroom?? WAIT, WHAT WAS THAT RED STUFF IN THE KITCHEN!?

Eunji quickly started inspecting Sarang for any cuts or bruises then sighed in relief as Sarang wagged her tail happily. "Busy?"

That's when she finally noticed Mark's checkered shirt was stained red. She sat up and placed her hand on the still damp spot and Mark chuckled and grabbed her hand in his.

"Stop that I'm ticklish"
"Are you hurt? What is that?"

Mark's cheeks burned "Juice...." 

She blinked at him curiously and Mark couldn't look her in the eye, too embarrassed, and too disarmed by her cute appearance.

"After I checked up on you to make sure you were still asleep I cleaned up the house a bit, I didn't know what to do since I was by myself then I decided to get a drink from the fridge."

Mark smiled at Sarang and rubbed his hand through her fur gently "For some reason Sarang got really pissed off while I was drinking and scared me and I dropped the bottle to the floor...."

"You spilt juice on my dog?"
"No, I spilt juice on the floor....and she just happened to be in the splash zone....." he tugged on his shirt "and so was I"

Sarang barked happily as Mark scratched under her chin "So I was giving her a bath and as soon as I shut off the water I heard a crash...." he smirked.

"What?"
"............did it hurt when you fell from heaven??"

Eunji's eyes widened as his cheeks tinted pink and he bursted out into his unique laugh. She reached over and started pounding on his arm and laughing hysterically.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" laughter filled the room then Mark grabbed onto her wrists and smiled.

"I haven't heard you laugh in a while. I know you're sick and it's selfish of me but I wanted to hear it."

He placed her hands back at her sides as Sarang curled up into a ball next to Eunji's head "Now go back to bed, Miyu should be back soon with your medicine and you'll feel better in no time"

Mark was halfway out the door when Sarang hopped off the bed and ran over to him. She bit the bottom of his jeans and tried dragging the flying boy to the bed.

"I think she wants you to lay with me" he bent over and picked up Sarang in his arms and kissed her nose then grinned at Eunji.

"She wants me to lay next you, or YOU want me to lay next to you??"

Eunji shifted over giving Mark room and he carefully slid into bed next to her and smiled. Sarang rolled into a ball and fell asleep on Eunji's stomach. Taking care of people is alot of work.

Eunji smiled lovingly as she pat sleeping Sarang "I love you"

Mark tucked Eunji's hair behind her ear "And she loves you too, so much." Eunji leaned her head against his thigh and closed her eyes.

"Eunji....I have to clean up the juice in the kitchen..."
"Later....."

Mark smiled warmly as he continued to play with Eunji's hair.

"Mark...."
"Hmmm?"
"Sarang was mad....cause you drank Miyu's juice......"
"I won't tell if you don't~"

Sarang whined cutely at the sound of her name as she scurried off in dreamland. A dream filled with treats, Miyu and big perfect hugs from Eunji.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Pets are part of the family, not just animals and are capable of love from the moment they are born so go tell your pet how much you love them okay? I'll let my dog know how much I love her after she's done chewing on my hand \o/ Here you go Enni~

**DISCLAIMER** that's not really our dog lol that's just Sarang for the story~ Enni has beagles and i have a.....mixed breed asian dog lol