JPOV *~Come on In~* PART 1

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author note: o(^~^)o♥ I'm spoiling you guys by updating and its not on schedule lol it's cause enni yelled at me D': Also you already know the JPOV usually runs longer than Miyu's POV so this'll be a long one~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson: Awwww you care :,D
Miyu: I care about the others, not you!
Jackson: Dx

Jackson checked his surroundings making sure no one was around before yelling playfully at his phone. WHY IS SHE SO CUTE?!  After she had surprised him at the fansigning the guys managed to convince their Manager Hyung she was Jaebeom's cousin so she could hang out with them a little while longer.

They all knew lying was bad but it was just a harmless fib~ **Author-nim does not support lying \o/**

He had been talking to her all day like they always did when he wasn't busy and was jealous she had the whole day off but he didn't have the time to hang out with her.

When she left to play with her neice he may have whined through text but he smiled warmly at his phone, he knew how much she loved her family so he didn't have a problem with it what so ever.

He went to his gallery and went through the pictures they had taken yesterday. The new background he was sporting was a shot of the 8 of them doing the "omana" pose.

He sighed in content as his pulse pumped faster when he got to the hoard of selcas he took with Miyu. It took him forever to convince her to take pictures with him and it was totally worth it.

His favorite picture of them, surprisingly, was a very simple smiling pic they had taken while making a heart with their fingers. He could still feel the shock that traveled up his hand when their finger tips touched.

He swiped his finger across the screen one more time and blushed and groaned. He had stolen a photo of her and if she ever found out she'd probably think he was a creeper.....if she didn't think that already!

He had surprised her by putting his snackback on her head while she was listening to a story Youngjae was telling and she laughed and grabbed onto the cap.

He captured the perfect moment. Her eyes were twinkling and she had a huge smile on her face, teeth and all with her cheeks tinted from laughing so much and the best part was she was wearing his hat~

"I know that look~"

a voice over him had said and he immediately exited the gallery and put his phone away.

"Hey there Nickhun Hyung~ What's up?"

GOT7 and 2PM were practicing in the JYP building for their respective activities and both groups had just went on break.

"I was going to ask you that" Nickhun chuckled as he took a seat next to his dongsaeng.

"So, what's her name?"

Jackson looked up with a horrified expression. CRAP was he in trouble!?

"Who's her? I don't know a her! Silly Hyung's getting old and crazy!"

Jackson tried to laugh it off and laughed even louder when he got punched in the arm.

"Don't play dumb Wang. You know what I'm talking about, you were totally giddy playing on your phone just now, you didn't even notice me standing here"

Had he really been standing there the whole time? oops. Jackson fixed his hair under his snapback and smiled trying to hide his embarassment.

"If you think I'm going to lecture you about this then you're wrong, I think you're already fully aware of how dangerous this situation can get."

Nickhun laughed as he started playing on his phone too. Jackson thought hard for a moment. Nickhun had Tiffany sunbaenim and was older and wiser so he knew about this stuff.

"You got it bad dude"

Jackson snapped out of his thoughts

"I got what?"

"You're totally love sick my friend. Trust me I know the signs. Constantly on the phone and a stupid grin forms on your face when this person's name pops up on the screen. You're performing gets better when you can really feel the lyrics you're singing and even when you've finished you can't stop smiling. That's when I first noticed, you're smiling waaaay more often than usual"

"...............what if she doesn't like me in the same way" Nickhun was surprised when Jackson suddenly became so serious.

"What do you mean?"

"We talk like we're really close. I've learnt so much about her in the short time we've known each other and yesterday I felt really close with her but she's always so mean to me! I know we tease each other often but she does it ALL the time!

Always putting me down and being sarcastic and being headstrong and running away from me and she makes it feel like I couldn't be anything more than a good friend. Which is okay, I guess, but I.....it's just....."

"You'd like to be more than just friends?" Jackson nodded shyly and Nickhun laughed.

"You're Mr. Wild and y I thought you'd be more aware about this kind of stuff!"
"What chu talking bout Hyung?"
"From what you've told me, she's totally into you man. Don't you know that thing when someone's usually mean to you it just means they really like you but don't want to show it!"

Jackson thought about all his interactions with Miyu and mentally face palmed himself. Nickhun Hyung was totally right it was so obvious! Miyu may be Miyu but she's also a girl. A sweet, sarcastic, witty, annoying, beautiful, smart......focus WANG!

"Want my advice?"

Jackson nodded as he pretended to hold a notepad and pen and listened attentively. Nickhun shook his head and smiled.

"Well you're already on the right track, you guys sound close, comfortable with each other but thats just half the battle. You have to earn her trust, show her she'll always have you no matter what and she could count on you, show her you're different than any other guy. When you're ready to ask her out, just be yourself because that's who she's most comfortable with right?"

Nickhun patted his shoulder and started walking back to his practice room.

"And Jackson"
"Yeah"
"I'd like to meet the girl who can tame Mr.Wild and y~" he winked and Jackson yelled embarassed
"HYUNG!!!!"
"No but seriously Jackson from hyung to dongsaeng" Jackson anticipated his words of wisdom

"Don't give up! and don't get caught"


Jackson dragged his feet behind Jinyoung who was pushing their cart of groceries around the super market. He was sore from practice and cranky that he lost the rock,paper,scissors match so he had to go with Jinyoung to the market and on top of all that Miyu was being Miyu.

GOT8 group chat
Bammie: but i wanted an excuse to see Noona D:
Miyu: you saw me yesterday!
Yugyeommie: but that was yesterday! today is today >///<
Jr.: I guess I'll cook dinner tonight then
Miyu: why don't you guys order take out somewhere else?
Jaebeom: then it'll feel like we're cheating on Woo's lol
Youngjae: Is that even possible?
Mark: Miyu, Jackson's pouting
Miyu: why??
Jackson: cause i wanna see you D:
Miyu: too bad I dont want to see you
Jr.: ooooo burnnnnnn!!!!!

"Jackson keep up the quicker we get what we need the quicker we can leave~"

Jackson exhaled exaggeratively and followed closer behind him. He eyed down the candy aisle and smiled when he saw bags of hershey kisses......on sale too! Halloween was coming up and Miyu had said it was her favorite holiday next to Christmas so maybe he could get some of her favorite candies for her when the time comes.

"What's for dinner?"
"Fried chicken?"
"YUM!"

The two made their way to the cold meats aisle and Jackson had left Jinyoung behind who was busy examining prices. Jackson was about to take his phone out to ask Miyu what she was going to eat for dinner since he vaguely remembered her talking about grocery shopping when he suddenly stopped walking.

"No way"

He knew those massive frames from a mile away.

Walking towards the meat aisle Miyu had her hair in a high pony tail, a red and black long sleeve flannel over her black tank top, jean shorts and black knee high socks and he chuckled at her hidden heel sneakers.

She was listening to music and waving her basket around totally unaware of her surroundings. He'd scold her for being so careless but for now it was time was fun.

He snuck up next to her and he held in his laugh as he heard her talking to herself

"Beef....beef....."

She had four eyes how could she not see it in front of her face! He reached out for the beef when she finally found it and when she brushed her fingers against his that lovely shock made itself known. She quickly apologized and took her earphone out of her ear and he laughed out loud when she finally looked up at him

"I'm sorry! You can........what are you......really??"

He placed the beef in her full basket and bit his lip

"Are you stalking me Mimi?"

His tongue tickled as her nickname rolled off his tongue for the first time.

"I'm pretty sure you're stalking me Pabo I told you I had no food at my house this morning" there goes that wit.

Jinyoung had finally caught up and the two greeted each other. Being the gentleman he was he reached out for her full basket and she flinched. Cute. She put up a fight but in the end he won, he always won~

Jinyoung and Miyu were having a conversation while he was too busy rummaging through her basket. Ew spicy curry. Vegetables. Cooking oil. Cereal. Beef. She's definitely making stir fry. He picked up the bag of chocolate chips

"You put chocolate chips in your beef stir fry?" and she swatted his hand. I was just kidding!

"Do you want to have dinner with us?"

Jackson's head shot up. What was Jinyoung thinking? She's not used to going out she wouldn't just say yes. But please say yes please say yes!

"Sure why not~"

he looked up surprised then beamed at her. Then he thought for a minute. Now if only he could ask her out as easily as Jinyoung invited her to dinner. UGH WHY DOES SHE MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE THIS! Wait. ask her out? Does she have a boyfriend? WHY HAS HE NEVER ASKED!?

"But I can't stay too late I have to feed Sarang"
"Who's Sarang?"
"Her ego" Jackson joked and she punched him in the arm. "My dog"
"That's no problem we eat early anyway and with you helping me in the kitchen it'll be even faster~"
"I can help bake the cookies!"
"Then I'll be stuck there forever"

He smiled

"That wouldn't be such a bad thing~"


"Is it really okay I come over so suddenly?"

Miyu had asked nervously as they made their way down the hall to the dorm. She was so cute.....when she wasn't being mean to him! Actually no, keep being mean, that means she likes him! Wait...what?

"I sent a warning text before hand so you're fine, besides you gave me the idea for stir fry~"

Jinyoung smiled at her while caryring their groceries. Jackson being the manly man he was carried Miyu's groceries and wondered how someone so small needed so much food.

"Pabo"

He turned his head toward her

"Thank you"

he smiled knowing she meant for carrying her bags. He giggled to himself because she was holding onto one plastic bag with her finger so she'd feel he wasn't doing all the work. He didn't complain. They're fingers were next to each other and he loved their closeness.

Jinyoung unlocked the door and he started to follow behind him when Jinyoung suddenly stopped causing him to smash his face into his back and heard Miyu let out a small "oomph" when she collided with his back. Suddenly Jinyoung grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him inside and slammed the door.

"What the hell!?"

Jackson said as he adjusted his shirt but then stood shocked as he took in the sight of the dorm. IT WAS A COMPLETE MESS! There were clothes scattered and trash everywhere and half boys walking around totally unaware there was a visitor outside.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD"

Jinyoung's dialect came out as he scolded the guys like the mother he was. BamBam was eating a red bean jelly and waved at them

"Welcome home!"

"Why is this place still a mess?!"
"What do you mean?"
"I texted you guys that we were having a visitor coming so clean up!"

Jaebeom looked at his phone nonchalantly

"No you didn't"

Flustered Jinyoung took his phone out

"SEE RIGHT........." his face fell. J

ackson looked over at him "What?"

Jinyoung chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck "I didn't hit send........" Jackson started punching him in the arm

"JINYOUNG!!!!! MIYU'S OUTSIDE WAITING!"

BamBam and Yugyeom perked up hearing her name "NOONA'S HERE!?"

The rest was a blur. Jackson had ran into his room to clean up as the rest of the guys scurried around the dorm.

"GOD IT SMELLS IN HERE!"

"BamBam I told you to throw that food in the fridge out forever ago!"
"I didn't!?"
"NO! IT CHANGED COLORS AND ITS FUZZY AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WAVED AT ME!"
"Yugyeommie make sure to hide our private stuff a ladies coming!"
"Youngjae where's the trash bin?"
"I think Jackson took it into his room....Jackson are you done with it???"
"NOOOOOOOO!"
"Jaebeommie put a shirt on!"
"Hide that here Yugyeommie!"
"Bammie she'll spot it there!"
"WHERE'S THE AIR FRESHENER?!"
"I'm scared!"
"Where's Mark Hyung?"
"Do you think she'll play video games with me???"
"BAMBAM FOCUS!"

Jackson came out and nodded in satisfactory at the after math of the guys cleaning. The dorm finally looked somewhat presentable. He hoped Miyu had fun here so she'd come back more often. The 4, finally fully dressed, members sat on the couch as Jinyoung scurried into the kitchen

"Where's our groceries?"

CRAP THEY WERE OUTSIDE! MIYU WAS STILL OUTSIDE! Jackson face palmed and ran to the door smiling. 

"Okay it's safe!.....what are you guys doing?"

Mark was leaning his head on Miyu's shoulder and the two were happily smiling taking a picture together. His stomach suddenly felt like it was sinking as his blood heated up. He bet Mark didn't have to beg for a picture and she didn't look like she hated their skinship. But it was Mark, he shouldn't be feeling so worked up.

"I'm innocent!"

Jackson didn't say a word he was too busy trying to control his feelings. Miyu justed blinked at him then she tried carrying the groceries. He grabbed them out of her hand before Mark had the chance to.

"Ow"
"Dude careful, are you okay?"
"Yeah, it was just a pinch"

Her yelp of pain snapped him out of his dazed confusion and he whipped his head around. She was rubbing her hand and it finally hit him that he had done it and a feeling of guilt washed over him. He was such an idiot! He apologized over and over again and with each apology it still didn't feel like enough to him.

"It's fine pabo"

The 3 of them made it into the dorm and he relaxed a bit when she follwed him to the kitchen like a little duckling. She looked so cute taking in the new surroundings but then felt the guilt again. He felt guilty for getting jealous over his best friend and he felt even more guilty that it made him hurt her.


Jackson sat next to Mark on the couch as everyone watched TV. "Hey" Mark turned his head towards him as he snuggled the couch cushion.

"What's up man?"

Jackson didn't say anything and looked away and Mark smiled at his confused bestfriend

"It's fine you know~ We all know you're the jealous type" he made a face and huffed knowing that Mark was right.

"I'm still sorry"

Mark patted his shoulder

"No worries! Now stop pouting your girl is here~ Speaking of which what are you doing here???"

Jaebeom laughed over hearing their conversation as the maknae were too caught up in their tv program to focus.

"Yeah Jackson what are you doing here?"

Jackson got up off the couch, they're totally right. He fist bumped Mark and Jaebeom and made his way to the kitchen. He leaned on the wall trying not to laugh as he watched Miyu look dumb foundedly at the sugar that was way too high for her to reach. Of course he could just bring it down for her......but it wasn't his style~

He crept up behind her and despite his rapid heart beat placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up. When she looked at him he expected her to yell at him but instead turned as red as her shirt and looked away. We are making progress ladies and gentlemen~

"You're heavier than you look!"

He didn't mean it but he tried to make her relax. How would she react? Probably yell at him or sarcastically reply "Or maybe you're too weak?" But surprisingly she said nothing and just covered her eyes.

"Jackson what did you do to her?.............."
"WHY DO YOU ASSUME I DID SOMETHING!?"

He tried to move her hand but she stubbornly kept it in place. He chuckled. So cute. He crossed his arms like she does all the time and he knew exactly how to get under her skin

"FINE! Since your eyes are closed I'll just have to bake the cookies myself~"

When he heard her sigh defeated he quickly covered his eyes. He'd apologize for getting her so flustered but he wasn't sorry. Not one bit. He moved his hands and her eyes widened in surprise "Peekaboo!" She smiled at him and he melted.

She was back to her normal self in a flash as she by not letting him sit next to her. He punched BamBam in the arm

"This is your fault!" did his threat before mean nothing to him!?

Bammie stop fighting him for Miyu! She likes kids he might win! Jackson pouted. Everyone comfortably ate their dinner but Jackson was feeling a bit self concious. Did she like Jinyoung's food alright? Did she think the dorm was messy? Was she okay?

He was fascinated by the way she nibbled her food and her face brightened with each story the members told her. He smiled and couldn't take his eyes off her. Okay maybe this once it's okay she's not paying attention to him since the others were making her smile and that's what he wanted. Her to smile.

"Promise me you will always be careful with that stuff okay, I worry about you guys"

His heart warmed at the thought that she was concerned for his family's well being and laughed. He knew she wouldn't admit she worried about him too.

He looked at her with rounded eyes

"me too?"

and his stomach flipped when she said

"yes, you too"

He knew she did, no amount of sarcasm could hide that she truly did care for him but actually hearing it made his head spin. In a good way.

"Awwwwwwwww"

the boys cooed and he lowered his head into his food to hide his flushing cheeks. She headed into the kitchen and he looked up and let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Wow Hyung's being unusually quiet" Yugyeom said innocently. Don't talk to me Yugyeommie you wouldn't switch with me.
"You mean well mannered" Youngjae said and BamBam laughed
"You really like her don't you Jackson" Jaebeom said leaning his head in his palm.
"You should've seen them coming here they were so cute~" Jinyoung cooed
"Relax bro"

Mark said trying to sneak a piece of meat from Jackson's bowl and finally succeeded and everyone looked shocked since Jackson didn't fight back.

"She likes you alright, don't think too much about it."

The guys all nodded in agreement and at the moment he was so thankful to have them in his life. He got up and followed her into the kitchen. She was squatting in front of the oven like a child.

She never failed to surprise him, first she was all serious and sarcastic in the living room now she acts all innocent when she's alone. How else would she surprise him.

"Is this seat taken?"
"You're just in time, theyre almost done~"

He stared at her reflection from the oven. They hadn't said a word to each other but still it felt so....comforting. It kinda reminded him of home. Her brown eyes gazed innocently at the cookies and she looked so peaceful. Maybe he could tell her how he felt about her now?

The mood felt kind of right. But what if she rejected him? That would hurt. alot. He decided against it.

"........I'm sorry about your hand"
"Hmmm?"
"Before, when I grabbed the bags and your hand got caught I should've been more careful"
"It's okay it didn't hurt"

"yeah...but still"

her hand had been red at first from when the bags pinched her but she was completely unphased. If it hurt why didn't she just say so? Why was she so....closed in? Even when they're talking he notices she doesn't completely open herself up and when she did she instantly clammed up again.

What was she afraid of? She turned and looked into his eyes and he couldn't stop himself from exploring her eyes as well. He never had the chance to get a good look at them because she always got embarassed and looked away. Big brown beautiful eyes, what are you hiding?

She started raising her arms towards him. She never initiated anything before so he didn't want to move and scare her. His breathing shallowed when she brought her hands to his face. They were so soft. What was she doing? This isn't like her. Then she tugged on his cheeks gently and smiled.

"Stop that, I like it better when you're smiling"

his heart went racing a mile a minute. If he was blushing he didn't care, he was in shock, she's never said such things to him and it made him really really really happy.

They just stared into each others eyes. He slowly lifted his hand and covered hers. Her hand fit perfectly underneath his and electricity was coursing through his veins. Suddenly she smirked and playfull shoved him.

"What was that for!?" WAY TO RUIN A MOMENT!

"Payback!"

Unfortunately the sun wanted to destroy his dreams and started to set so Miyu had to head home after the boys had shown them around the dorm and ate cookies. He was thankful they kept stalling her by asking her things until

""Where did you get that scar?"

he saw her stiffen. He knew it was a touchy subject for her.

"She fell" he had said and everyone was thankfully satisfied with his reply and she nodded a thank you.

"ALSO! NOONA WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND OPPA?"

Now it was his turn to go stiff. He knew BamBam was talking about the guy from the restaurant. The one who stole her attention from him when they first.....well secondly met!

"I have a boyfriend?"
"The guy from the restaurant!" Jackson crossed his arms and waited...impatiently. 
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"
"What????"
"He's not my boyfriend! He's my cousin~"

Jackson smiled and mentally face palmed himself! THAT'S RIGHT SHE HAD AN OLDER COUSIN WHO WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO HER! what was his name!? Chun...Chimney?Chinling? Chu....CHUNSUNG!

"I don't call anyone Oppa.....its...... complicated" this struck his curiosity.

Why not? It's not like it's a bad word or anything. Okay Jackson goal: Get Miyu to call him oppa!

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Mark asked curiously and Jackson got closer. Why was it so easy for him to ask when he was over hear practically going crazy wondering the same thing!

"I'm a NBSB~"  an astronaut? No wait that's NASA.

"No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth"

After she told them guys always found her weird and unappealing everyone instantly started calling her pretty and cute and funny. Jinyoung nudged hm in the rib and gave him a look. Jackson looked her in the eye and smiled and she looked at him anticipating what he had to say

"Yup, definitely weird!" and he laughed as everyone looked at him like he was stupid. She laughed along with him. They wouldn't understand their relationship the way they did.

She waved them goodbye and Jackson bit his lip fidgeting from foot to foot.

"Hyung?" yugyeom noticed his behavior.

Jackson ran into his room, grabbed his mask and a pair of sunglasses incase of emergencies and shoved them into his pocket. He ran out the room slipped on his shoes and was out the door in a blink of an eye.

He just made it to the elevator before it closed, thank god he could sprint and he shoved his hand inbetween the doors. She looked up at him surprised

"I'll take you home!"

He expected her to flatly reject his offer like the first time but hope filled him when she had her thinking face on and beamed when she said

"Okay"


"LONGEST FIVE MINUTES EVER!!!" he knew the neighborhood well and it surprised him that he's never seen her around here.

"Pabo, where are you going?"

He stopped walking and noticed she wasn't next to him anymore. She had climbed the stairs to a small house and looked at him and his cheeks burned. Good job idiot.

He stood next to her and rubbed the back of his neck

"You're really not that far away....." she nodded as she unlocked the door.
"Good!"
"Good?"
"So incase....you know....if anything....If you ever need me I can get here quick!" Smooth Wang Smooth.
 
Would this hint blow over her head like his "Your kisses belong to me and only me" one? She blinked at him.

"Why would I need you?"

she had said dead pan seriously and he groaned and pretended to be in pain. No he was in pain. She caused him daily pain and she didn't even know it!

He hopped down the little flight of stairs

"I'll see you later then!"

He mentally thanked the heavens he didn't fall trying to look cool by jumping down the stairs. That didn't go how he thought it would but getting to spend time with her made him happy.

"Do you want to come inside?"

He froze. Was he hearing things again? Maybe his hat was on too tight? He turned back and was surprised she was staring at him sincerely.

"Really?" and she nodded slowly.

The two of them were welcomed by a running ball of white fluff. Sarang. She was fluffier in person than in the pictures! He bent down to pet her head but she cautiously backed away. I know that feeling. She stared at him and he stared at her as Miyu took of her shoes and went into the kitchen.

He held his hand out slowly and she slowly came closer to sniff his hand. She rubbed her face against his palm and he smiled. Cute. Then the sound of her food hitting her bowl had Sarang running to the kitchen at top speed.

He didn't know how long he was standing there but he was strangely nervous. He was not expecting to be invited over. At All. It was a small modern house. The front door was polished wood with a fancy gold handle.

The living room was bright and had potted plants and a sliding door leading to the backyard and he could see a bench swing next to the huge tree. The living room had a huge flat screen tv hanging on the wall above the fire place that held up multiple picture frames.

There was a fluffy carpet and small coffee table in front of the giant white couches. He'd really like to dive onto those. FOCUS WANG.

It was wood flooring everywhere and shoes were neatly placed on the shoerack next to multiple umbrellas. He laughed remembering everytime she was out and it rained she'd buy a new umbrella because she got sick easily.

There was half a wall creating a hallway to the bedrooms. It was cool finding such a place in a neighborhood that was basically the concrete jungle.

"Why are you still standing there? Walk around it's okay!" she had called from the kitchen.

He bowed and thanked her for being invited and very carefully placed his huge shoes next to her smaller sneakers.

Don't touch. Don't touch. He tried so hard not to be his obnoxious self and ruin his chances of ever coming back here.

 "Hey"

she said and he looked at her

"Don't be so shy~ make yourself at home!" YESSSSSSSSSSS♥

He squealed and started going through everything in the kitchen. One last cabinet and he laughed because it filled to the brim with chips and chocolate pretzels. He knew the pretzels were her favorite snack.

He grabbed a few bags and shook them

"Hey put those back! Those are Eunji's favorite chips and she'll be pissed if ones missing! She counts them ya know!"

she said trying to grab the food from him but he held them up high over her head and laughed as she hopped up and down. A while ago there was no way she'd act this way in front of him~

He finally put the chips back in the cabinet and closed it and gave her a "Happy now?" expression. He opened up a packet of her pretzels and ate them happily.

These were actually really good! The two had bonded over the fact they were both chocoholics. She frowned in disapproval and crossed her arms. WHY YOU SO CUTE!? He tried his luck and tried to feed her but she turned her head away instantly. One day!

She had shown him the rest of the one story house. Two bedrooms, a really nice bathroom with a huge tub, closet for towels and stuff, and she said if anyone wanted to sleep over the couches turned into a bed. SWEET. Sarang silently trailed behind them not letting him out of her sight. It's so fluffy he thinks he could die. 

They were now standing infront of her bedroom door and he giggled as she glared at the door. Why so serious?

He knocked on the door and she flinched and looked up at him surprised "HELLO ANYONE HOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE??????"


If he thought he was nervous before, it was nothing compared to now. He better be the only guy she's ever invited in here! She sat on her bed as he roamed around with his new shadow Sarang.

The room was a comfortable size painted a dark blue. He remembers she said she chose this room despite it being smaller because it was facing the backyard and she could watch the swing while it rained.

The curtains were a dark blue color with white detailing and behind it was a little ledge with pillows and a big window with a perfect view of outside. The closet door was white and had her neices hand prints in different colors along the bottom. There was her black desk with her laptop and books and such and a spinning chair.

Along the wall was her guitar and keyboard and he brushed his fingers across the keys. Spotless. He glanced at all the pictures on the wall some with friends, family and pictures drawn by a child. Under the hanging flat screen tv on the wall was an army of stuffed animals along with a dvd player and a 3DS.

Her queen bed was tucked safely in a corner with Black and white sheets and he chuckled. She looked so small just sitting on the edge holding onto her bear. "Why is the room painted so dark?" she smiled and hit a switch next to her desk that turned the lights off and he playfully squealed like a girl.

He heard a click and suddenly patterns of sea animals were shining from the lamp next to her bed. It was like they were under water.

"It was purple with stars before but I thought it was time for a change" she joked.

It was cool to see her this way. So playful. She flipped the lights back on

"I like your room~"

She patted the spot next to her and he happily obliged.

"Who's this?!"

he reached for the bear in her hands and she held onto it tighter. His expression softened at her sudden action.That was different.

"NoNa.."

He laughed "That's an interesting name! Nice to meet you NoNa"

he reached out more slowly this time and shook the bear's hand.

"NoNa. No Name. I've had him since I was a kid and I still haven't found a satisfying name for him so he's NoNa for now~"

"Theodore? Simon?"
"Jackson he's not a chipmunk!"

He spotted the picture frame on the night stand and silently asked if he could see it. She nodded and handed it to him. Why was she shaking? She had told him about this frame. There were pictures of her and her sister as kids.

Playing at the park, fishing, a classroom, even swimming. There were a few with Chunsung as well and they all looked so happy.

He examined the family portrait from when they were younger. Their father looked like a scary guy considering he was a respectable lawyer but his smile with his family was something else, he looked so happy.

He was carrying a young Miyu in a white and red dress and she had a red headband in her straight dark hair. She was smiling as she lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck and his tie matched her dress.

Their mother was a beautiful doctor in a red wrap dress while holding a young Eunji in a matching dress with Miyu but her hair was curled and up. He laughed they could pass for twins!

Then he looked over at the updated picture and this time their parents were sitting on a fancy couch wearing fancy blank and white attire. They hadn't changed at all!

This time Miyu was leaning next to her mother in a black and white strapless dress and he blushed a little seeing her without her glasses. Her hair was up in a fancy updo and she was wearing bangles and black pumps with an ankle strap.

She looked so beautiful. But he grew puzzled when he looked over at Eunji who was leaning against the side her father was on. She was wearing a black and white one shoulder dress with big earings and black stilettos and her hair in a side pontail.

She was beautiful as well, but the thing was unlike when they were kids, they look completely different.

Miyu's features didnt really look like either of her parent's and she didn't look like Eunji at all. He then noticed a picture of a younger Miyu and Eunji sitting on the steps of a porch, but Miyu didn't have a scar on her lip. Actually there were a few pictures of little Miyu without a scar then as she grew older it was there.

"You don't have the scar on your lip in the earlier photos"

she shook her head. He felt his eye brows scruch as he looked over every detail of the pictures.

"You can keep staring at those pictures forever but you wont find any physical similarities between me and Eunji and especially my parents"

He chuckled. How come? They were sister they have to have something similar.

"Why not? Were you adopted or something???"

he laughed and turned his head towards her expecting her to laugh at his stupid joke but his heart broke. As if recalling something painful, her eyes, the eyes that were usually so bright loving and constantly rolling at him were now filled with sadness and vulnerability. He stopped laughing.

"Were you?"

She said nothing as she weakly smiled trying to mask the pain her eyes had revealed. He reached out for her slowly, desperate to comfort her in his arms..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: -skips around picking flowers under a rainbow with unicorns- how are you all today~