~*Yours*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author's Note: Sorry I'm late everyone I've been a bit busy but please enjoy this week's episode/chapter of SPARK \o/ Did you guys enjoy the Halloween special??? Please tell me you haven't looked out any windows~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eunji how many dresses do I have to try on!?" Miyu whined as she pulled back the white curtain of the dressing room stall to reveal the 4th dress she's worn since getting to the bridal shop.

Ami clapped her hands happily as Eunji pouted with her arms crossed and made a farting sound with her lips "No I don't like it, try a different one!"

Miyu sighed exaggeratively as she closed the curtain after retreating back into the square space. "Why does my dress have to look different than yours?"

"Because you're the "Maid of Honor" Babe you're more important than I am....." and Miyu giggled sensing that Eunji was cutely pouting at Ami.

"You're important too Eunji you know I love you~" Ami giggled and Eunji hummed "mmhmmmm"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-2 weeks earlier-

"BABE???? WHY IS THERE AN IDOL SLEEPING ON OUR COUCH??????????????"

"Hmmmmm?" Miyu shuffled out of her room with her Pikachu tail dragging along the floor and once she reached the living room she couldn't stop the smile forming on her face when she saw her sister Eunji finally home.

She dragged her feet to her sister and wrapped her arms around her and Eunji who was taken back by the sudden affection hugged her back and it was as if all the stress from the bad things that had happened recently were melting away.

Eunji pulled back and furrowed her brows as she examined Miyu's swollen eyes and pulled her hand out from behind her to examine the bandages.

"The hell happened to you?!" Eunji quietly screamed trying not to disturb the sleeping person on the couch. Miyu looked up curiously "Chunsung didn't tell you?"

Just then the door opened behind them and in came Chunsung carrying the rest of Eunji's luggage. He looked up at Miyu and smiled and made his way over and hugged her tightly "How you doing Mimi?"

"AHEM!" the two froze as they could feel the rage eminating from a very pissed off Sister. Miyu tipped toed to Chunsung's ear.

"You didn't tell her?"
"I thought you were going to tell her!?"
".........We're in trouble......."

Suddenly Chunsung yelped in pain as Eunji pulled him down by the ear "Why is everyone whispering and not answering me dammit!"

Everyone stopped moving as the sleeping figure shifted on the couch.

Miyu waddled over to a sleeping Jackson as Eunji dragged Chunsung into the kitchen, still by the ear.

She knelt down and blushed slightly. Jackson was fast asleep as he quitely snored and he just looked so.....handsome....wait what? She brushed the hair from his eyes and he crinkled his nose and made her giggle. Idiot I told you this opened into a bed didn't I?

Sarang got up and stretched out on Jackson's stomach and yawned. "Sarang, Mommy's home" Miyu whispered and Sarang's ears pointed up excitedly as she ran off into the kitchen.

"Pabo......Pabo wake up...." Miyu shook him gently but he didn't budge. She huffed out air that made her messy bangs fly and stood up and sat on his stomach and grinned when she heard his quiet "oomph."

"Pabo, it's morning get up" she said as she bounced up and down gently but Jackson just shoved her off him and turned to face the inner part of the couch while squishing his face into the pillow "Five more minutes mom......." and he was snoring again.

Idiot. Miyu got up and made her way into the kitchen granting the Pabo his request. Eunji and Chunsung were so deep into the conversation about what's been happening that none of them looked up at her as she entered.

Miyu reached up into the cabinets and grabbed two bowls and placed them on the table and then she made her way to the cereal box and then to the fridge for the milk. Her hand shook a bit as she carried the gallon of milk in her bandaged hand but she was glad it wasn't as tender as it used to be.

"Mimi you should let me......" Chunsung finally looked up from Eunji and Miyu grunted "I got this."

After successfully making two bowls of cereal Miyu plopped into her chair and pulled the seat next to her out. Chunsung and Eunji gave her a questioning look and she winked and placed her finger in front of her lips.

She took a deep breath and yelled "JACKSON!!!!" 

There was a crash in the living room and shuffling then a disshelved Jackson with his hair everywhere swayed back and forth to the kitchen while grabbing onto the wall for support. His sleepy eyes scanned the kitchen and locked with Miyu's then he made his way over to the chair next to her.

He plopped and rubbed his eyes then looked up at her with a blank gaze. She held up a spoon to his face "Good Morning"

He said nothing as he grabbed his seat with his hands and scooted closer to Miyu till their shoulders were touching and he yawned in her face.

Miyu covered her face with her hand and tapped him on the head with his spoon "You're so gross" and he took the spoon from her hand and started eating his cereal still half asleep "And.....you're.....so.....rude...."

"How so? I gave you five minutes like you asked "son""
"Son?"
"You called me "Mom""
"..........."
"Mama's boy"
"So what"

The two continued to bicker completely forgetting Chunsung and Eunji were staring at them amused. Eunji cleared and after one last shove to Jackson's arm Eunji now had everyone's undivided attention.

"So let me get this straight.....I tell you not to get into trouble while I'm away and you get tripped up by a gang of girly goons and almost mugged, am I right?"

Miyu shrugged her shoulders "Actually you told me I should get into trouble......." and she yelped in pain as Eunji kicked her under the table and Jackson giggled and Chunsung shot him a glare that shut him right up.

Eunji then turned to face Jackson with a raised eyebrow "And how did this happen?" as she pointed at him Jackson made an adorable face and waved at her.

Miyu explained everything from the plane ride till now and Eunji's face went from annoyance about what happened to Miyu to complete jealousy as hung open from the tale.

"So you're telling me the group of guy friends Chunsung said you made......" Miyu and Jackson both held up their hands and made a 7 "Yup"

"And you didn't tell me?!" Chunsung hummed cutely "Nope~"

"......and you knew who they were when you went to the fansigning and hung out with them!?"

"Actually no I didn't know who they were till I went into your room to get their albums......"

"YOU WENT OVER TO GOT7'S DORM TWICE! AND EVEN HAD DINNER! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

Miyu pouted "No, mine......" Eunji reached over the table and pinched Miyu's arm to release her phone and her eyes bugged out of her head as she scrolled through her picture gallery. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET CHUMMY WITH GOT7!? THERE'S EVEN A GROUP CHAT!"

Miyu sighed as Jackson flashed Eunji a dazzling smile "Thanks to you beautiful for bumping up her seat on the plane to first class~"

Eunji whined and handed Miyu back her phone. "So how close are you two?"

"He knows"
"He knows?"
"He KNOWS"
"OH! oh wow he knows"
"Yes I knows!"

Eunji crossed her arms then pointed to her lip "Everything?" and Miyu shook her head "No not everything but enough."

Chunsung chuckled "Gramps likes him already too"

Eunji sighed and slapped her hand to her forehead "How did my sister get an idol before me!? You can't even recognize any of the groups I show you!"

Everyone giggled and Miyu raised her finger "This is the best part~" Before she could move Jackson had backed out of Miyu's reach and poked her cheek with his finger and a shock rang through the kitchen.

Miyu cupped her cheek and whined as Jackson yelled in triumph "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?" My face......

Eunji was at a loss of words "You guys shock each other everytime you touch? WHAT THE HELL!"

Miyu punched Jackson in the arm "Are we all caught up now?" Eunji nodded her head and Chunsung laughed "Wow a speechless Eunji~ That's a first, run for the hills!"

"Shut up I'm processing........"

Suddenly everyone turned to face the front door that was now opening. Jackson eyed the 3 questioningly and as realization struck at who walked through the door he instantly stood up from his seat that screeched against the floor and adjusted himself.

"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy" Miyu and Eunji had said in unison as they got up to greet their parents. Papa Cha wrapped his strong arms around little Miyu and sighed relieved as Eunji was getting kissed by Mama Cha.

Chunsung got up and also hugged his Aunt and Uncle then everyone turned to face Jackson who was as stiff as a statue. Papa Cha glared at Jackson as he pointed to him "You. Living Room. Now."

Jackson gulped and he did as he was told without any hesitation and everyone followed into the living room. Miyu sat on the couch in her mother's embrace next to Eunji who was petting Sarang and Chunsung sat on the single sofa with his legs crossed and leaning his head in his hand.

Papa Cha and Jackson were standing in the center of the living room as silence filled the room.

"Your Name Boy"
Jackson quickly bowed 90 degrees "Jackson Wang, sir"
"Your business here?"
Jackson eyed Miyu before standing up straight "I'm a friend of Miyu's...sir"
"Close friend?"
"I'd like to think so sir"

Miyu felt her heart rate accelerate and a blush creep across her face. Her mother squeezed her hand gently and nodded her head at Miyu and smiled.

"Why are you in my daughters' home?"
"I slept over sir"
"Who gave you permission to do so?"
"Chunsung sir but it was my idea sir. I apologize" Chunsung giggled in amusement. It's not like he's in trouble honestly.

Papa Cha took a step closer to Jackson with his arms crossed and a chill ran down Jackson's spine. See where I get it from?

"You're the boy who protected my daughter from that attacker yesterday?"
"Yes sir"

"Look me in the eye boy!" he bellowed and everyone flinched.

Jackson stood tall with a determined look in his eye without any trace of fear and his voice serious. "Yes Sir"

Silence once again filled the room as Papa Cha sized up Jackson. Suddenly he bowed and a startled Jackson quickly bowed as well not knowing what was happening.

"Thank you Jackson Wang for protecting my baby. I owe you my life"

Laughter filled the room "Daddy you're too much you know that!" Eunji complained as she clapped her hands at her father's acting.

Papa Cha stood up and started laughing and it shook the whole house as he patted Jackson's shoulder. "Relax Son! I was just messing with you but I am seriously grateful for what you did for my daughter."

Miyu let out a breath after holding it in for so long and chuckled at Jackson's blank expression. She knew her father was just playing but there was no denying he's intimidating when he wants to be. "Earth to pabo, come back Pabo"

"Honey, I think you scared the poor boy to death" Mama Cha chuckled. Papa Cha laughed another boastful laugh and wrapped his arm around Jackson's neck and pounded his chest "No, he's a strong young man! I can see it in his eyes. Your parents raised you well boy!"

Jackson finally came back and thanked him for the compliment.

"Uncle Cha is a big ol teddy bear isn't he? The opposite of Eunji and Miyu, they look innocent but could easily raise hell but he looks like a rebel but he's just a softie like me~"

Papa Cha looked down at Jackson "That doesn't mean I won't kill for my cubs" and Jackson nodded his head.

Mama Cha got up off the couch and hugged Jackson "Thank you so much" Smiling Jackson looked over at Miyu who gave him a thumbs up. Good job Pabo you survived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After changing out of their PJ's Miyu and Jackson joined the family at the table as Mama Cha cooked breakfast. The Cha cousins sighed "Mmmmmmmm Pancakes♥"

"But you two just had cereal how are you guys still hungry?"
"WE'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY!" Miyu and Jackson whined in unison then stuck their tongues out at each other at the same time "STOP THAT!"

The kitchen was filled with tales of Eunji's stay in China including how some guy hit on her at the bar then tried to wow her by pretending to be a dragon "Don't drink Miyu, it's not worth it trust me"

This then led to Jackson's tale about his Chinese lesson with Miyu and it caused everyone to laugh just as hard as he did the first time and Miyu pretended she wasn't listening.

Miyu's parents listened intently about her bad day and how Jackson came into the picture. Mama Cha was genuinely interested in Jackson's idol life and Papa Cha recalled watching one of Jackson's matches on tv during the youth Olympics a while ago.

As Miyu struggled with her food Jackson cut up all the things on his plate and switched dishes with her so all she had to do was stab the food wih her fork and bring it to . They both blushed at each other under her parents gaze as she thanked him.

"Smart move Wang, not being more bold and feeding her" Chunsung joked and Jackson coughed in embarassment. Eunji pouted "No fair......." Jackson smiled and held up a bite of pancake to Eunji's face "ahhhhhhh♥"

"People pleaser....." Miyu mumbled and everyone laughed. Embarassed Eunji took this opportunity to eat the pancake off his fork. It's not everyday an idol offers to feed you.

"Jealous Mimi?" Jackson smirked at her and nudged her with her shoulder. She shot her eyes up at him then her father and Jackson instantly went back to being polite and apologized for his behavior.

"Don't apologize dear, just be yourself! Such a sweetheart" Mama Cha said lovingly and Jackson blushed again.

"I'm sorry your date was ruined though, Mimi was really looking foward to it. Eunji you should've seen it she was singing......OW!" Chunsung began but Miyu kicked him under the table and Eunji stuck her tongue out at him. "HOW DO YOU EVEN REACH?!"

"This family...." Jackson chuckled and everyone eyed him and laughed "You have no idea."

Miyu felt a bit glum when he mentioned their fail date. She really was looking foward to it. "It's fine though, now I can do this" Jackson stood up from his chair and walked over to Papa Cha and everyone eyed him curiously.

"Sir,Ma'm, I really like your daughter. Alot. Alot Alot. and I am formally asking for your permission to officially date her" he bowed and Miyu choked on her pancake as her face lit on fire. Eunji got up and started pounding her back "BREATHE WOMAN BREATHE!"

Papa Cha wiped his mouth with his napkin non-chalantly "You say you like my daughter?"

"Yes sir"
"And what is it you like about her? I'd certainly hope it's not for her monetary value Mr. Wang"
"Not at all sir."

He stood up and smiled at her. Stop looking at me like that idiot!

"What's not to like about her? She's stubborn, sarcastic, annoying, a glutton, she can be an airhead........." Miyu mentally face palmed herself as Chunsung and Eunji giggled and her parents listened contently.

"She abuses me on a daily basis both physically and verbally......"

"It sounds more like you're filing a complaint Jackson" Mama Cha chuckled

"I am ma'm. I'm filing a complaint because your daughter's cuteness causes me daily pain!" he winked at Miyu who had to muster all her will power not to run out the room.

"She's also a beautiful, strong, and intelligent young woman who is multi-talented and very caring and I have a hard time thinking of any minute of my day when I'm not thinking about her"

Miyu's heart literally jumped out of and ran for the hills. TRAITOR DON'T LEAVE ME!

"And as I demonstrated yesterday, I'd protect her with my life. Though we haven't known each other that long.....I've never felt closer to anyone....."

Papa Cha nodded his head and looked at Miyu "And you sweetheart? Do you like Mr.Wang as well?"

Don't say no Don't say no Don't say no Don't say no. "I really do.....yes"

Everyone looked at her in surprise at her honesty and even Jackson looked at her wide eyed.

"I really....do....like Jackson.....He's an idiot. A really big idiot. A HUGE IDIOT!...."

"OH MY GOD I GET IT IM AN IDIOT!"

"But he's also really sweet and considerate and makes me laugh......and I'm really happy when he's around....." thinking back to everything they've been through she smiled happily.

Papa Cha shrugged his shoulders "Well there you go son. If you can handle her then she's all yours!"

"I think I can handle her just fine, sir."

"Uncle Cha how could you just give her away so easily?!" Big brother Chunsung has appeared.

"Shush Chunsung" Mama Cha tapped his shoulder and Chunsung pouted "The young man's proven himself already"

Jackson shook both her parents hands and took his seat back next to her and beamed at her. Miyu shifted her seat away from him keeping her gaze on her food and Jackson's hyena laughed rang through the kicthen. Her favorite laugh.

Eunji teased "Someone's all embarassed now, holy crap! EMBARASSED MIYU SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!" and Mama Cha giggled and raised her hand "Already here and my diagnosis? Love sick♥"

Everyone Ooo-ed and Miyu slid deeper into her chair wishing the world would swallow her up. But she was happpy. Very Very happy. 

"So when's the next date?"

Miyu looked up at Jackson who then softened with guilt "I'm not sure yet ma'm. We have our Japan Tour this month so I'll be very busy....."

Her heart pained at the thought of not seeing him everyday. "Pack her in your suitcase she could fit" Eunji joked and Miyu pouted.

Jackson turned to Miyu and smiled "But when it does happen I promised her it'd be the best date ever, didn't I?" He held up his pinky and without any hesitation she locked her pinky with his and nodded.

"Say the word Honey and I can send you to Japan in a heartbeat" Papa Cha chimed as he was sipping on his orange juice "Daddy don't say that!" Miyu retaliated

"I can totally see that happening, but you have to take me too or I'll kick your " Eunji said pointing her fork at her sister.

"STOP!"

"Our baby's embarassed! And has a boyfriend! I never thought I'd see this day!" Mama Cha wiped a fake tear from her eye.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Not yet at least but you guys might as well be....."

"Then can I have him?"

"NO! MINE!........"

The room fell silent as Miyu realized what she had confessed. Her body was going to take off she could feel it, she could feel it in her bones! Her cheeks were burning as everyone smiled at her then she felt fingers intertwine with hers.

She looked down at Jackson and his smile killed her. He swung their hands back and forth and he hummed cutely "Yours. All yours."

Chunsung broke the gushy moment "Well since we're on the topic. HEY GUYS IM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH~"

If they were shocked at Miyu's love confession it was nothing compared to the shock of hearing Chunsung's getting married "REALLY!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe Ami wants you as her Maid of honor!.....well I can....I'm just mad" Eunji whined as she kicked a rock into the street.

After Chunsung explained that when he came home and told Ami what had happened at the restaurant she bursted into tears at the thought of losing him and agreed to marry him. ASAP. After a few more details and shedded tears of happiness everyone departed in high spirits from Miyu/Eunji's house and now Miyu, Eunji and Jackson were on their way to GOT7's dorm as promised.

"I can't believe I'm actually taking you to GOT7's dorm...." Miyu sighed and Jackson chuckled under his disguise.

"I promised I'd behave!"
"You always say that till you get there and DONT BEHAVE!"
"Do you see what I have to deal with Jackson?!"
"I've been dealing with it since you were gone!"
"All of a sudden you guys are pals?"
"Shush babe we're a package deal if you get one of us you get both of us~"
"Like me and Mark!"
"OMG I'm going to meet Mark!"
"Behave!"

Eunji was practically jumping in the elevator as it made it's way to GOT7's floor. "I didn't bring anything this time though...."

"They won't mind Mimi, they just want you there" Eunji skipped out the open doors and Miyu smiled lovingly at her excited sister. Jackson chuckled "You guys are exactly the same, total mood swings."

"Keep running your mouth Pabo, I'll show you a mood "Swing""
"See! Exactly what I'm talking about! Go ahead I know a really good lawyer!"

Miyu shoved Jackson playfully and called for Eunji as she had skipped all the way down the hall "Babe over here"

Jackson unlocked the door and invited the siblings in. Miyu closed the door gently and took her shoes off and shuffled into the now familiar dorm room. "Guys?"

"NOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!"

BamBam wrapped himself around Miyu's legs as the giant Baby Yugyeom pulled her into a big hug, completely towering over her "YOU'RE OKAY!"

"You guys don't have to yell! I only hurt my hand not my ears!"

"Be careful with her boys!" Jinyoung came in lecturing the maknae then pulled Miyu into a hug "Are you alright sweetie? Do you still hurt anywhere? Are you hungry? I'll whip you up something if you like!"

Youngjae came in and hugged her too "We have ice cream~" and the boys laughed and Miyu eyed them curiously.

Jaebeom came over and Miyu smiled up at him as he too pulled her into a strong embrace "I didn't peg you as the type to go looking for trouble"

"Don't be too hard on him Jaebeommie, he is an idiot but he's our idiot"

"I HEARD THAT!"

Mark tapped her shoulder and smiled and held his arms open and Miyu happily obliged to a hug "You had us worried Mimi"

She beamed over at Jackson who was smiling at her and his brothers "I was in good hands"

BamBam tugged on her shirt "Noona there's a pretty girl standing in the door way"

Oh shoot Eunji! -dejavu much?- Miyu wiggled out of Mark's embrace and made her way over to her frozen sibling. She waved her hand in front of her sister's blank blushing face. If Eunji had a weakness besides Miyu, it was definitely idols.

Miyu snapped her fingers in her face and shook her shoulders "Guys this is my...."

Mark made his way over and held out his hand "Your sister Eunji, nice to meet you" Eunji hesitantly raised her hand and placed it in Mark's and instantly retracted her hand as a shock rang through the room. Mark shook his hand and chuckled "Ow."

"Well......" Miyu giggled and dragged her sister into the living room as GOT6 bombarded her with questions and comments.

"IT WAS YOUR ALBUM WE SIGNED RIGHT? DID YOU SEE OUR CONCERT IN CHINA?!"
"You're very pretty"
"Any friend of Mimi Noona's is a friend of ours~"
"She's her sister"
"Does that make her our sister?"
"Don't mind the children, you get used to them"

Miyu watched cautiously from the kitchen and Jackson made his way over to her and laughed "Look at you being all protective of your sister, it's cute"

"I don't know who I'm more worried about, her or the boys....." the two giggled as they continued to spy on the crowd in the living room. Suddenly Miyu felt glum again. GOT7 were going to be way busy and she didn't know when they'd be able to hang out like this again.

With a nod she grabbed Jackson's hand and dragged him to the living room and he didn't fight signalling he was thinking the exact same thing as her.

"So does that make us GOT9 now?" BamBam asked curiously and the living room bursted into laughter. "Jaebeom has alot of cousins now it seems!"

Eunji eyed Miyu curiously at the comment and Miyu mouthed "Tell you later"

Eunji latched onto Miyu's arm and pulled her away from Jackson and Jackson grabbed Miyu's other arm. "Hands off she's mine Wang! I want to hug my sister then kick her !"

Miyu felt herself being tugged between the two "Guys..."

"No Way Eunji! I earned her fair and square! There will be no kicking of my girl while I'm around!"

Miyu sighed as GOT6 continued to laugh and coo. Well everything's back to normal now. Sort of? Welcome home Eunji.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu dragged herself out of the changing room for the 7th time "How bout this one?"

"You look pretty Mimi!
Noona looks beautiful!
You better wear a jacket over that!
Jackson doesn't Mimi Noona look pretty?
Ehhh she's alright, I guess~
I approve of this one~
Definitely a keeper!"

Ami and Eunji clapped their hands in approval as Miyu's phone sat in between them with GOT7 crowding the screen from Japan. Miyu twirled and the bottom formed a bell.

"I do like it, but isn't it...too much?"

Eunji got up "NONE SENSE NOTHING IS TOO MUCH!" Ami got up teary eyed and hugged Miyu "You look beautiful!"

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING IT'S YOUR WEDDING! WE SHOULD BE CRYING BECAUSE YOU'LL BE BEAUTIFUL!!"
"What! I can tear because my cousin looks so beautiful!" Ami tugged her arm and brought her to her phone.

"Boys doesn't she look beautiful?" and the boys shot up their thumbs. Jackson laughed "Can you even walk in heels?" Miyu pouted "Mark...."

Mark nodded his head and punched Jackson in the arm and Jackson yelped in pain.

"He's just jealous he won't be seeing you in this dress! Don't worry Jackson we'll find a suitable date for Miyu" Eunji teased and everyone laughed and Jackson frowned.

"I've only been gone for two weeks so far and you're already replacing me Mimi!?"

GOT7's schedule was still unset so Jackson wasn't sure if he'd be able to make the wedding so Miyu just expected the worse but smiled despite being a bit down.

"I'll video chat you okay Pabo stop frowning I like it better when you smile"
"IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!!"

Eunji draped her arm over her and continued to tease Jackson "I don't think she'd have time to video chat with you if she has to entertain another date~"

"Why are you so mean?!"
"It runs in the family"
"Yeah no kidding!"

Miyu smiled at Jackson who smiled back at her despite being upset "I'll see you when you get back?" and he shook his head "Uh-uh"

"You'll see me when I video chat you tonight to tell you "Goodnight Beautiful~" before you sleep like I do everyday!"
"I can't wait"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: You.Reader.Enjoy! \o/ I hope this was okay~ Yes I too am upset they still haven't went on a date yet T^T But do tell me if you think the story is running too long but I don't want it to end anytime soon do you?? See you at the JPOV♥