49. Agony

Agony

For almost three weeks, they managed to secretly sent Amber’s cooking to Krystal’s house without she knew about it. Usually, Taeng was the one who sent it since they doesn’t want to angered Krystal if she saw Amber around her house. Tiffany tried to persuade Krystal to talk to Amber but Krystal only snapped at her and threatened to hurt herself again if they mentioned Amber’s name. So, they decided that this will take longer than they expected it. Krystal hatred toward Amber and the babies didn’t lessen, only to be added up each day. That’s how Tiffany saw it since every time she tried to bringing up about Amber or the babies, Krystal only gave them her deathly cold glare. Krystal stayed in her room for the whole day until she felt the need to fill up her stomach.

But that didn’t worried Tiffany, what make her felt restless and anxiety was when she caught some small sniffing and sobbing coming from inside Krystal’s room each time Tiffany passed by her room. Tiffany tried to talk to her but Krystal only shrug and said that she was fine. And this didn’t go unnoticed by Amber, he’ll kept asking Tiffany how Krystal is. He really wanted to make it right but he also knew that Krystal already hurt a lot and it’s going to be a long and hard way just to make her even looked at him.

But that morning wasn’t like usual, Tiffany can felt it. Her inner side kept telling her that something might happen today though she just brushed it off likes nothing. Just like the day before, she or Kangin will be the one who opened the door for Taeng to take the food from him but today, Tiffany got a shock when she opened it.

“Amber?” Tiffany looked at the guy in front of her.

“Err…hey noona,” Amber greeted her as low as possible.

“Am, what’re you doing here?” Tiffany felt alarmed enough, she still didn’t ready for Krystal to meet Amber, not until they can figured out something to make the situation less tense for both of them but mostly for Krystal and the babies.

“Sorry noona, hyung got call from our client at the last minute so I need to send this by myself,” Amber that could sense Tiffany’s worriedness in her voice felt apologetic for her. He handed Tiffany the brown paper bag with food inside it. Tiffany took it after let out a sigh.

“It’s fine, Am. It just that if you could warn me first, I’ll feel a lot better,” Tiffany told him.

“At least, I wouldn’t feel like I got a heart attack seeing you here now,” Tiffany chuckled a little. Amber sheepishly smiled at her.

“Is she awake?” Amber asked her.

“You know how she is, Am,” Tiffany simply answered him.

“She still like that?” Amber asked her again.

“I hope I could give you different answer but no, it’s still the same,” Tiffany answered him.

“I really hope that I could talk to her and make it right, noona. I don’t want to keep doing like this, hiding and secretly. I want to be with her and the babies,” Amber sounded so sad.

“I know, Am. All of us want the same thing just like you,” Tiffany tried to comfort him.

Meanwhile, in the house Krystal just woke up from her sleep and she could sleep more if it wasn’t because of her grumbling stomach. Lately, she’s eating more than she used to and she hates to admit the weight gain that she had, mostly the reason behind the weight gained. Normally, people would be happy if they were expecting but it’s different with Krystal, she hates that little things inside her. She loathed the father and of course, she’ll loath the babies too. The feelings were mutual toward the and the little s. If she could choose, she’ll choose not to let them live but fate had been too cruel to her, she can’t make the choice unless if she want to let herself get killed. So, here she is, got stuck between her hatred toward the little lives but still have to carried it.

Krystal walked out from her room toward downstairs. She looked around but she didn’t saw anyone. Kangin probably went to the gym or jogging for his daily routine since Krystal’s break started. Krystal thought. So, she called the only person that left in the house included her.

“Unni…” Krystal called for Tiffany. She went to the kitchen, hoping that Tiffany was there with her food likes usual but there’s no single sign of her. Then, she heard some voices coming from the front door.

“Unni…unni…” Krystal walked to the front door while calling for Tiffany. Tiffany turned her face but she doesn’t look so good. She looks terrified. Krystal wondered why but before she could ask her, her eyes caught the figure that was talked to Tiffany before. Krystal’s heart skipped a beat. Her blood rapidly running through her veins. She gritted her teeth tried to lessen the anger that started to pile up in her chest.

“WHAT THE HELL THAT DOING HERE??!!” Krystal high pitched voice could be heard along the house. She pointed her finger toward the figure that looks like he was fidgeting on his feet. His face showed too many expressions but neither of it was a pleased one.

“I trust you with my life, unni but this is what you’ve been doing behind my back?! You telling him everything?! I’m SO…SO…SO…DISAPPOINTED with you,” Krystal screamed at Tiffany and stomped her feet back to her room while tried to hold the tears that welling up in her eyes. Krystal was fuming in anger but her disappointment still could be seen on her face and Tiffany never felt this failed before. Tiffany let’s Krystal down.

“Krys, wait! I can explain,” Tiffany tried to call her but Krystal already ran to her room. Tiffany slumped down on the couch and rubbed her temple. She covered her face with her palm.

“Oh, god. What have I done?” Tiffany mumbled. Amber that just been observant when Krystal saw them, went into the house and tried to comfort Tiffany.

“Noona, I’m so sorry. None of this was your fault. You just try to help us,” Amber tried to calm her.

“I know but knowing that she feel disappointed with me because I betrayed her trust, it’s hurt, Am,” Tiffany told him.

“Let me talk to her,” Amber blurted that out.

“What? Am, I don’t…” Tiffany afraid and tensed when she heard what Amber just said.

“Please, noona. This could be my only chance. I don’t want to wait any longer. She already knew that I know about this, there’s nothing to hide anymore. Let me talk to her and explain everything,” Amber tried to reasoning with her. Tiffany let out a heavy sigh. Maybe he’s right, there’s nothing to hide anymore and perhaps this is the chance that they waited all this time.

“Alright, just be careful, Am. She so vulnerable and fragile now,” Tiffany worried. She scared that something might happen to Krystal or the babies. She didn’t want to put them in risky circumstance.

“I will, noona,” Amber assured her. He walked upstairs and went to her room. He’s lucky because the door was unlocked and slightly ajar. He took a peek from the outside. He saw her sat down on  the bed with her knee close to her chest and her face was covered with her hands but he knew, she was crying, something that he wished never going to happened. The room was just like had been crash by a storm, everything was upside down, a lot of things were scattered around on the floor, some of it were broken and some of it were turn into pieces. It hurts him to seeing the love of his life sobbing so hard and alone. Amber sighed. He has to do this. He’ll grab this chance and didn’t want to wait anymore.

“Krys…”He opened the door slowly and called her. Krystal looked up from her seat toward the door. Her blood shot eyes widely open and intensely sending daggers at him. The dry tears were still visible on her flawless face.

“What’re you ING doing in MY ROOM??!!” Krystal got up from the bed and yelled at him. Her face was all in red, the cause of crying and anger.    

“Krys, please. I know you mad at me but I just wanna talk. Please give me a chance to explain,” Amber pleaded.

“Explain what?! That you’re not guilty? That you didn’t mean to? Or it just some kind of evil plan to dump me?” Krystal questioned him. Amber speechless, he lost his words.

“Because whatever that you want to say, it’s not going to change anything. It’s already done. You broke it,” The last syllable was just like a knife stabbed through his heart. It just like she try to say that there’s nothing that he can undone anymore but Amber determined this time, he’s not going to give up.

“Please, princ…”

“I’M NOT YOUR ING PRINCESS!” Krystal said it loud and cleared enough for him to understand.

“You lose the right to call me that since four years ago,” Krystal added, still in anger tone.

“Krystal, I knew I had done a lot of things that make you sad and I regret it now,” Amber begged to her.

“Sad? Can’t you see that I’m not sad anymore? Not even a single bit,” Krystal smirked at him.

“Because you broke my heart, it’s already turn to dust. There’s nothing left here anymore, only numb,” She point to where her heart is. Her tone still in anger though the tears were rolled down on her cheek. Krystal looks so vulnerable and how Amber really wanted to hold her in his arm now and comfort her. But that’s impossible, considered their situation right now.

“I know, Krys. I wronged to you. How I wish I can turn back time but I couldn’t. I’m sorry for breaking our promise, I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry I leave you, I’m sorry for every single dumb things that I did. Please Krystal, give me another chance,” Amber’s eyes were glistening in tears but none of it could melt Krystal’s frozen heart.

“Sorry is not enough and it’s not even worth it,” Krystal scoffed at him.

“You lose the chance when you broke the promise, when you that in front of me, when you dump me. Heck, you’re the one who tell me that we’re over and you’re leaving with her,” Krystal fuming in anger when she remembered the most saddest, furious, and frustrated night in her life that split her heart in two.

“I know, Krystal and I meant the sorry. I truly meant it and I want to make it right,”

“You had no idea what you just said. I despise and loathe you the most than any other creature on earth. Even seeing your face right now, making me want to puke my guts out. I can’t even tolerate any single things that had to do with you. If I could, I already get rid this little s of yours,” Krystal said it with disgusted.

“Krystal!” Amber snapped though his mind kept telling him that’s a very bad move but his mouth was faster than his brain. He can take every bad thing that Krystal said about him but not the babies. For him, they’re pure and innocent.

“What? Are you mad? You didn’t have any right to mad at me. It’s your fault that my life become like this. Everything is miserable. My ing perfect life already ruin because of your idiot little s. I lose my career, I lose my dream, I even lose my life. I’m the one who feel the pain. I’m the one who bear the suffer and stress and don’t you ever ING DAMN DARE TO MAD AT ME,”

“Krys…” Amber sighed. He knew he shouldn’t never snap at her but it already done.

“LEAVE. I don’t want to see you,” Krystal turned her back to him.

“Krystal, please,” Amber still trying. He moved closer to her. He tried to get a hold of her but she flinched before he could do it.

“I warn you. If you take another step forward, don’t blame me if you get hurt,” Krystal warned him while clench her fist tightly until her knuckles turn to white.

“Krystal, please. I don’t care what you want to do to me but please, let me make it right. Please, give me another chance, Krystal,” Amber still didn’t giving up. He still persist it and nothing can stop him now.  

“I said, LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU BIGGEST !” Krystal started throwing things to Amber. Everything that her hands can grab, she’ll throw it toward Amber. From soft things like pillow to the hard things like the small vase on her nightstands, she didn’t care, she just throw it. Some of it Amber managed to dodged it from hitting him but however, he missed the small vase a little.

“Ouch!” Amber hissed in pain and stumble back when the small vase hit his head but still Krystal didn’t felt even a little sympathised to him. She only gave him a deathly stare and cold.

“Does it hurt?” Krystal asked him cynically. Amber only kept silence, his hand still held his head.

“No, that’s not hurt enough. This is what HURT. This is what PAIN. This is what I’ve been through in this four years and a BASTARD like you NEVER EVER gonna understand it!” Krystal thrown directly at his face some papers and forms. Krystal sobbing so hard, she didn’t have any strength to hold her tears anymore. Amber looked at the papers and forms that she thrown at him. Amber read it. It’s consisted of her health result, alcoholism, and rehab something that never crossed his mind that this is what Krystal had been through.

“Krys…” Amber looked at her with his glistening eyes, sad and guilt was piled up in his chest. This feeling started to suffocates him. How he wished he could turn back time, how he wished he never did what he had done. The regrets was killing him slowly now.

“It’s hard to believe isn’t it?” Krystal snickered.

“Thanks to you, after you dumped me, I’ve got a miscarriage. I lost my first baby and because of that I went to depression. I mourn for my baby but no one knows, I keep it to myself. The agony is too much and unbearable. I’ve became a severe alcoholic. I only can sleep when I’m drunk and I only can breathe properly the next day if I got to drink the whole damn bottle, hoping that the pain will go away. It took me 2 years of rehab to get stable again but the pain still there, it never less,” Krystal said it between the sobs. Her eyes turned to puffy, the cause of the tears.

“I’m so sorry, Krystal. I...I didn’t know,” Amber stuttered. The tears were threatened to fall.

“You didn’t know?” Krystal let out some mocking laugh.

“Of course you didn’t know. You UNGRATEFUL SON OF ! YOU DUMPED ME, REMEMBER?!” More things were thrown toward Amber. The ruckus sound of fallen things and broken to pieces was echoed through the room.

“You left me with that !!” Krystal lashed out her anger.

“And now you asked me for a chance?” Krystal smirked.

“Please, Krystal. I was wrong. I’m sorry. I want to make it right, I want make us right,” Amber still pleading.

“I’ll give you a chance,” Krystal told him while take a few steps forward. Amber’s eyes light up when he heard that.

“Only if you could bring my life back to how it used to, bring my old self back but most importantly, only if you could bring my first baby back to me,” Krystal’s tears still rolling down on her cheek though her eyes were intensely staring at him. The talk about her first baby still hurting her like the first time she knew it.

“Krys, I…I…” Amber startled with her request.

“You couldn’t, didn’t you?”

“Krystal, I know it’s all my fault. You can punish me, kick me, punch me, slap me, just do whatever you want to but please, I beg you, let me make this right. Give me one more chance,” Amber kept begging to her.

“No, it wasn’t your fault. I’m the one who’s so stupid and dumb for falling in love with you. I fall for your sweet words. I gave you my everything, every single part of me. I put my trust on you but you broke it,” Krystal move backwards. Her face showed that she’s in so much pain but the crestfallen was far more visible on her face.  

“Krys, I…Krystal!” Krystal stumbled back on her feet but before her body could land on the floor, Amber caught her. He hold her waist and embraced her like didn’t wanted to let go anymore.

“Let me go!” Krystal screamed at him and struggle to free herself from him but failed miserably since she’s so weak now and Amber only tightened his hold onto her more. Krystal wailed in his embrace and still fighting to free herself from him.

“Krystal, stop please. I beg you. I don’t want to let you go anymore,” Amber said it between his tears. It really hurt him to see the love of his life in so much pain. He tried to look at her face but Krystal kept turned back from him. She hit him on his chest, hoping that he would let her go. The hits were became more frequents and hard, Amber had to held her hands and that’s when his eyes caught of something that unpleasant to him.

“Oh, god, Krystal! Your hands bleeding,” But Krystal didn’t heard him, she just kept wailed and hitting him. He didn’t know how her hands became like that, perhaps while she throwing things at him, she caught the broken pieces or some glasses.

“Please, Krystal. Stop, you’re going to hurt yourself more,” Amber hugged her, tightened his hold, and straddled her on his lap.

“Krys, please give me one more chance. Let me take care of you and our babies. I want to be there for you and them,” Somehow, Krystal quieted down a bit, only her sobs can be heard before it turned a little too slow for Amber.

“Krys..Krystal…” Amber looked at her. He shook her but it was pointless, she fainted. Amber turned to panic but he managed to shout for Tiffany that maybe still waiting for them downstairs.

They called the doctor to check on her. Sooyoung came as fast as she could after she got the call from Tiffany. Amber lay Krystal down on the bed in the guest room since her room was in a quite damaged and let the doctor do her job. Kangin that just came back from the gym was clueless with what just happened in the house but Tiffany pulled him out of the room before he could say anything, maybe she’s going to explained to him of their current situation.

“She’s fine, just got some cuts on her hands. I already treat it, so you don’t have to worried so much,” Sooyoung explained to him. Amber let out the breath that he didn’t know he was held it in.

“Then why she still didn’t wake up?” Amber asked her.

“Maybe too much stress and fatigue, her body is weak to begin with. The pregnancy already took a toll in her,” Sooyoung explained to him. Amber only looked at the body that lying weakly on the bed, guilt was undeniable anymore.

“But please, do not put her in stress anymore. If she kept going on like this, I’m not surprise if she’ll goes to early labour. We don’t want that, don’t we,” Sooyoung eyeing him.

“Yes, I know. Thanks for your help, doctor. I’ll try to keep them safe, out of stress,” Amber assured the doctor. Sooyoung sighed.

“So you’re the father?” Sooyoung asked him. Amber only nodded.

“Well, you didn’t looks like a bad guy or someone who will leave his responsibility,”

“We got some issues back then but I do wish that I could make it right. I meant it, doc,”

“I’ll wish you good luck then. She’s a pretty tough girl,” Sooyoung tried to loosened up the tension.

“Yes, she is,” Amber grinned a little while his eyes still fondly fixed on the figure that lying on the bed.

“Before I leave, let me check on your head,” Sooyoung told him. Amber turned his gaze toward the doctor.

“Huh?” Amber looked at her strangely.

“This,” Sooyoung tapped his forehead lightly. Amber winced in pain, he already forgot about that.

“You’re lucky. The wound wasn’t too deep. Just a little bit more and you might need some stitches,” Sooyoung said that to him and he only nodded to her. Sooyoung cleaned the wound and treated it. She wrapped his wound in gauze.

“How did you get this wound?” She asked him.

“Nothing much, just a little fight,” Amber simply answered her. He didn't feel the need to tell a someone that he just met about his personal life though she was her doctor. He thanked her once again before sending her off. After that, Amber went back to the guest room where she rested in her deep slumber. Tiffany and Kangin just left them alone in that room, something that they thought Amber will needed it. Amber stared at Krystal’s flawless face. The dry tears were still visible on her cheek, reminded him that he’s the one behind the cause of the tears. Something that he hates to admitted it. He her cheeks softly with his thumb, didn’t want to wake her up. The guilt still filling up in his chest, he looked at her full with love and care. He went to slumber after he muttered ‘I’m sorry, princess’ for an umpteenth times that day.

Krystal’s eyes slowly open up, adjusting with the lights. She could felt the stings on her right hand and she could see the white bandage around it, the prove and a reminder for her of what happened last night but that didn’t surprised her, what surprising her was a black hair beside her. She looked at it carefully and then she knew who’s the owner. None other than the person that had caused her a bandaged hand. She looked at his calming sleeping face though his sleeping position wasn’t that comfortable with his body on the floor leaning onto the bed while his head was on it, there still left some sympathy for him even she felt, he didn’t deserved it. Then, her eyes locked on their intertwined fingers, it still fits perfectly just like how it used to be but it was all in the past. No matter how many times she tried to forget what happened in the past or even tried to maybe forgive him, the unpleasant memories kept coming back and hurt her more. It hurt too much that even after all these years, the scar still could bleed. The tears start to welling up again, she blamed it on the hormone though she knew the real reason is.

Krystal tried to take away her hand from his hold but it only woke his up. Amber stirred in his sleep and she quickly retreat and pretended that she still sleeping. Amber woke up from his deep slumber. He stretched a bit, feeling the numbness through his body in that kind of sleeping position. He looked at the sleeping figure on the bed, he her cheek gently before lovingly kissed her forehead, something that he only could do it when she didn’t aware of his acts. He took a last glance at her and sighed again before he left the room with a heavy heart. Somehow, it left the same feeling in her heart when she heard his footsteps slowly far away from her. The sleeping figure opened her eyelids when she heard the door clicked, a sign of someone just got out from the room. How she wished that she could call him to come back to her and they could back together again but the pride, ego, hurt, frustrated, sad, and agony won over it. The fat tears slowly rolled down on her cheek again, stained her face replaced the dry tears of last night. Anyway, that kiss managed to lingered longer in her mind than she thought and it just hurt her more when she remembered in what’s state they’re now.

Krystal’s thought was definitely wrong when she thought that he’ll gave up after their big fight but he didn’t. Amber came back to her house the next day, looking out for her no matter how many times she pushed him away. Just like before, he cooked for her but this time, he’ll bring it up to her by himself. Neither Tiffany or Kangin stopped him, they thought it’s already the time for them to make it up though they knew it wouldn’t be easy with the hard headed Krystal. Amber knocked on the door and opened it only to be greeted by a sharp and cold glare from her. She hates him and he knew it.

“I brought you some breakfast,” Amber told her and walked closer to the bed with a tray on his hands.

“One step closer and you’ll see another wound on me,” Krystal threatened him. It caught Amber surprised but he also didn’t expect her to warmly welcome him. He stopped his tracks.

“Okay, I won’t go any closer but you need to eat,” Amber pleaded to her.

“None of your business,” Krystal coldly answered him. She didn’t even feel the need to ask how he could get into the house or where’s the other two lodger of the house because she already could guessed that they already planned this out behind her.

“Please, Krystal,”

“I loathed everything that had to do with you. Do you expect me to eat your cooking?!” Her voice sounded stern and full of hatred.

“Okay, you don’t have to eat this if you don’t want to but tell me, what do you want and I’ll get it for you,” Amber tried to persuaded her.

“Your existence to disappear from my sight. That’s what I want,” Amber sighed after she told him that.

“Do you hate me that much, Krys?” His voice sounds hurt and clearly can be seen on his face.

“Do you even need to ask?” She snickered at him. Amber walked from the bed toward the table in the room. He knew there’s no point of fighting with her and he only could give in but it didn’t mean that he’ll give up. He just give her times and some space.

“I’ll leave this here,” He put the tray on the table with breakfast for her on it.

“Have a nice rest,” He told her before he walked out from the room. Krystal pulled up the cover and wrapped up on the bed. She didn’t want to get up, she just want to get away from all of this. How she wished that she could drunk herself and forget everything but it never can worked that way, at least not in her condition right now.

At noon, Amber looked up on her and he sighed when he saw the tray was still on the table just like how he left it this morning. He felt torn whether wanted to wake her up to eat or just keep waiting. He really hopes that Krystal won’t starve herself just because of him. He can’t stop himself from worrying of her or the babies. He sighed again, maybe he should wait her to wake up by herself since he full aware that everything happened must had been tiring her up. She needs the rest.

In the late evening, Krystal sitting up alone on her bed. Though her stomach didn’t felt so good for not eating anything from the morning, she still refused to eat what had he left for her. The knock on her door, cuts her off from her train of thoughts. Amber revealed himself from behind the door and still the unpleasant looks from her greeted him. He let out a heavy sigh when he saw the same tray that he brought this morning still on the table, untouched.

“Krys, you have to eat,” Amber softly told her. Krystal only angrily rolled her eyes to him. Amber sighed again.

“I brought you some food, it’s still warm,” Amber tried to coaxing her. Krystal still wanted to protest him but her body against it. The uncomfortable feeling in her tummy started to make her feel hurt a little and slowly turned to a sharp pain making her winced. Amber quickly put the tray on the table and rushed to her side.

“Are you ok?” He asked it with full of concern but only been replied by a harsh slapped from Krystal when he tried to hold her. Her icy glare was clearly can be seen though her hands were clutching her stomach in pain.

“Was it a stomach ache? You didn’t eat for the whole day,” Amber looked at her with a worried face.

“None of your concern,” A harsh replied from Krystal.

“Krys, please. You can hate me as you want to but don’t starve yourself just because of me,” Amber begged her.

“You don’t even have to see me but please, you need to eat, Krystal,” Krystal wanted to turned herself from him but the pain was hurt more than before. She can’t help it to hiss in pain when it’s keep hurting her.

“Krystal, please. You have to eat,” Krystal still ignored him.

“Fine, if you keep doing this, I’ll force you to eat if I have to. I care for you and the babies, Krystal. I never can forgive myself if I put you or the babies in risk. I want to be there for all the times but if you don’t want to…….then, I’ll keep a distance from you but don’t ask me to leave you. I can’t do that and I don’t want to. But please, don’t put yourself in harm just because of me, I’m not worth it. I know, I already cause you a lot of heartache but I really want to make it right now. I want ‘you and me’ becomes ‘us’ again. I can’t live without you or the babies, Krys,” Amber pleaded. His voice sounds so vulnerable. He looked so weak for a guy that owned the world by his amazing pictures. He looks so sincere and honest. Anyhow, what he said had come through her heart though she didn’t want to admit it. The stupid llama still had some effect on the ice princess after all this time.

“Okay, I’ll eat but only because I don’t want to be the cause of someone’s death,” Krystal told him sternly. Amber smiled and brought the new tray of food to her. He watched over her and he could see that she was struggling to use her left hand since her right hand still wrapped up in bandage. He felt sorry for her since if it wasn’t of him they wouldn’t fight and her hand wouldn’t end up in bandage.

“Errmm…..Krys, can I feed you?” Amber tried to help but Krystal gave him a deathly glare.

“You said that you don’t want to be the cause of someone’s death and I could die if I can’t feed you today,” Amber said it with full of seriousness. If it was in the past, Krystal might end up laughing at his silly words but it’s different now.

“You…you don’t want that, didn’t you?” Amber stuttered a little. Krystal still glared at him but she put the spoon back on the tray and moved a little, leaving some space on the bed. He took it as a sign that she was okay with it. Amber started to feed her though she still look unpleased with it but watching her eating his cooking with his own hand was already enough to make he felt happy and overwhelmed. While he fed her, he keep watching her, who knows he might didn’t get this chance anymore. When she almost finished it though he needed to push her a little to eat more, his eyes caught something that make him grinned.

“What?” She asked him, unpleased when she saw he was grinning like a silly.

“Nothing, it just you have something here,” He cleaned up her cheek with his hand, the touch making Krystal flinched a little.

“Just like before, you still a messy eater,” Amber smiled at her.

“Yep, before. It’s all in the past,” Krystal said it flatly but he still can caught the meaning behind of it.