4. Agony

Agony

Krystal’s dream….

Flashback

2005

It’s the first day of school after a long break. A guy pull out his earphone, put it in his handphone and turn on the music while he walking back from the school. His house wasn’t to far from the school, so he always walking to school. Take the same road everyday, sometimes with his bestfriend also his neighbour that is one year older than him. While walking, he feels like he heard something behind his back but he just ignore it and keep walking. Then something bumped him.

THUD!

He fell hard on the ground. Damn  it, it’s hurt like hell. He mumble it. He saw a silky black hair, someone just fall on him. Now he know why it’s hurt so bad. Both of them facing each other, wide eyes,  jaws dropped. She push him hard back to the ground.

“Yah! Why did you push me?” He ask her while rubbing his back, that’s  hurt more than before. He might get some bruise from this. Afterwards, both of them get back on their feet. Then she answer it.

“What do you expect for me to do? Sleep on your chest?!” She said it with a sarcastic tone.

“I don’t know maybe say sorry after knocking someone’s back until he fell HARD on the ground. It’s hurt you know,”

“Well, I fell too. Besides I already told you to move,” So,  that’s the sound behind him. How can he heard it, he’s using an earphone.

“You could avoid me. The road is wide enough for both of us,” Now she heard it. It does makes sense but she rub it off, still want to put the blame on him.

“Well, I’m sorry mister if my legs was super fast that hardly to brake,” She said in the most sarcastic tone.

“Well,  I’m sorry to you too since my ears was busy using an earphone that hardly to hear you,” He replied it with mockingly.

“Urggh..” She snort hard. While her eyes takes a glance behind her. This is totally bothersome but since safety comes first so whatever. She mumbled to no one.

“You! Turn,” She ask him while point her finger out.

“What?”

“Just do it! Will you,” She say it while pushing him to turn. He have no idea why he been listening to her. He is completely confuse. Either he is lost in his mind or she  really have her way to manipulate people.

“Now, bent down,”

“Hah?”He turn his face toward her and furrowed his brows showing that he really doesn’t understand. She raising her eyebrows and shoving his face. She kick him a little bit behind his knee till he bent down.

“Ouch! AND what’s that for?” He squeal in pain at the same time massage his knee.

“Told you, bent down,” She said it with no expression and just climb over his back.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He say it in much louder tone showing that he completely annoyed right now. That girl only holding his neck tightly.

“Sshh…why are  you being so loud? Listen, my legs hurt. Thanks to someone who doesn’t listen to me when I say to MOVE AWAY,”

“SO?”

“So, now I want you to piggyback ride me to my house,”

“Why?” He asking her again only earn a smack on his head. He shriek in pain.

“Are you stupid? Told you before, MY LEGS HURT. Now move,” She urge him. Now, he really think that he is completely nuts for listening to this girl. But since he’s thinking that maybe, just maybe her legs is really hurt so as a good guy he try to be, he just piggyback her back to her house. Along the way, both of them keep silent only speak when he ask her the way to her house. Luckily it wasn’t to far and it’s a one way to his house only a couple block from her house. He stopped right in front of her house. She climb down from his back and just walk away. His eyes open widely watching her walking really fine and good likes a normal human. His heart is boiling in anger after feeling likes he had been fool by her.

“Yah!”

“What?” She turn her face toward him.

“You said that your legs is hurt,”

“Yes, it is. Back then,” She said it with such an  innocent face. He ruffled his hair in frust.

“You’re totally…….impossible,” He keep his fist down and thinking is better if he start to walk before anyone get hurt. She just make a face and turn to unlock her door. But then she turn back.

“Hey you! Wait,” She say that to him.

“WHAT?” He totally had it enough with this girl.

“Give me your phone,” She said. He make a confused look. She rolled her eyes and take his handphone by herself from inside his blazer’s pocket before he can say anything more. She click on some of the keypad and then give it back to him. He start to walking again.

When he arrived at his house , he really think he’s completely insane when he think back what just happened. An hour ago, for unknown reason, he just keep following that ice princess’s orders. Yes,an ICE PRINCESS. He just give that girl a name, a perfect one for her. He think is better to rub that off from his mind and doing something much better.

Back to the girl, she check her handphone and looking for that new number. She click on the keypad and save the number but wait, she doesn’t know his name. Then, something comes across her mind. A confuse look of him that look likes a llama. She grin a little bit. She click a save after typing a name STUPID LLAMA for that number.