35. Agony

Agony

She quickly wiped her tears, doesn’t want to be seen by others in her fragile state. She put a smile on her face when that person approached her.

“Hi, oppa,” She tried to sound happy or at least as normal as she can be.

“Hi, Krys. What’re you doing here?” That person asked her.

“I…I’m just walking,” She answered him. She really can’t tell that she just saw an almost broken heart scene or can she, because a part of her telling her that she can believe this person but this person also a closer friend of him. So, she doesn’t know.

“What about you, Taeng oppa?” She asked him back.

“I just finish my job around here,” He answered her.

“Job?” She feels a little bit confused. Her brain started processing some information that she might missed till something clicked in her head.

“Aah…yes, you just finish your studying last year, right,” Taeng only nodded and smiled at her after listened what she just said.

“So, how’s life now? I mean as an employee,”

“Well, quite good even sometimes is stressful but I’m trying my best. I need to gather a lot of experience before I could make my own name and have my own studio,” Taeng said with eyes full of spirit and hope.

“I wish you good luck then,” She said while smiling at him.

“Same goes to you. I heard that you’ll debut soon, right,”

“Yeah, that’s right. Hope everything going to be fine,”

“Hey, don’t worry too much, ok. Besides, if anything goes wrong you always can turn to us. We’ll be here for you and of course, your stupid llama too,” Taeng said while patting lightly on her shoulder tried to cheer her up.

“Yeah, maybe,” She only gave him a bitter smile. Taeng could sense something was off in her tone when his best friend’s name been mentioned.

“Krys, is something wrong?” Taeng looked at her face, tried to find some answer. That bitter smile was still on her face while she shook her head. But Taeng knew, she tried to hide something from him.

“Krys, you know both of you and Amber were my favourite dongsaeng and you always can talk to me about anything,” She looked at him, tried to find some assurance in his words.

“I’m….ok, oppa,” She tried to assured him, covered up everything that just happened. Taeng furrowed his brows.

“I don’t think a trainee under the biggest showbiz company in Korea that going to debut have a time to walking around at night, unless there’s a reason behind it. A very reasonable one,” Taeng said with a suspicious tone while crossing his arm on his chest. She’s flustered, her eyes were looking around but not him.

“Come, I walked you home and we’re going to have a long talk,” Taeng said while putting his arm on her shoulder and dragged her to started walking before she could protested.

They finally reached her dorm after a long walk, chat and some snacks and yes, lastly she told him everything since Taeng also insisted to know about it. They stopped in front of the building and having their last talk before she stepped inside the building.

“Krys, I know this is between both of you but it never cross my mind that he’s going to do that to you, let alone cheat on you,”

“But I saw it with my own eyes. He’s with that silver keys bangle girl,” She said, a little high in her tone. Feels boiling inside since she feels like he was told her that she just making up story.

“I know, Krys but…..” Taeng’s words been cut off.

“Eyes can not deceive, oppa”

“Yes, you’re right but sometimes eyes can’t see what the heart can see and I’m not saying this because Amber is my best friend but because I already saw how much he love you, care about you, adore you,” Taeng tried to reasoning with her. She looks a little calm now.

“Then, why oppa? Why?” She asked him, hoping that she’ll get an answer.

“I don’t have the answer, Krys but I really hope that before you decide on something, talk to him first. I don’t want any of you be sorry about this later,” Taeng told her.

“I……I’ll think about it,” She still gave him her bitter smile.

“That’s better. Good night, Krystal,” Taeng bid his goodbye.

“Goodnight, oppa,” She said to him and walked inside the building.

At the same time, in his flat. He was sitting on his bed, it’s already past the midnight but his eyes were still wide open, feeling hard to close. He rubbed his temple, feeling a little uncomfortable at there with all this stress and restless that been piled up inside of him. He grabbed his hand phone and opened the last message that he got.

To : Amber

You running out of time

Get it done

From : anonymous

Damn it! Does he need to remind him all the time, he full aware of that. Feels irritated and annoyed make him pull his drawer harshly and shoved his hand phone inside it, doesn’t want to be disturbed by that device. He lay down on his bed and close his eyes, tried his best to fall asleep and get up from this dream though deep inside, he knew he need to face this reality again tomorrow.

He get back to his work after his class the next day likes usual. Even he feels so weak and lifeless right now but there’s nothing he can do, life must go on, the routine must go on. His daydream been cut off when his boss called for him.

“Amber,” He turned to him and bowed.

“Yes, Jean Sung-shi,”

“Do you already have the answer for my offer?” His boss asked him about the offer that he got from him a week before. Jean Sung-shi had been so nice for giving him a chance to joined him for his new opening studio in China after finishing his study in the university and continue working with him. Besides, there also photo exhibits after the opening from well-known photographers all around the world so, this is could be a one life time chance for him.

“Erm…I..I..” He’s stuttered a little, doesn’t know how to say it.

“Do you need more time? The faster, the better. A lot of things need to be arrange,” Jean Sung-shi tried reasoning with him.

“Just a little bit more. There’s something that I need to solve,” Actually more to someone. He thought. Then,  the sounds of silver keys bangle can be heard on her wrist when she approached them.

“Oh, come on, Am. I also take the offer. It going to be fun and we’re going to have a great experience together,” She said  to him while linking her arm with him. He already used this skin ship with her so he just let her be.

“Good thinking, Yoona. You’ll need this exposure if you want to make your own name later,” Jean Sung-shi said to both of them before he left them for his another event. He’s spacing out again thinking about his next move.

Only a couple days later, she got the courage to face him. After that night, she keep busying herself with practice non-stop even her dorm mate aware of this.

“I think you need a break, Krys,” Naeun, her dorm mate said that to her when they take a rest from their dance practice in the dance room.

“I can’t. The debut just a few days more,” She told her while take another gulp of water from the bottle.

“I know but you keep pushing yourself, not to mention that you practice till late of night, get a couple hours of sleep and wake up early for another practice. It’s not good, Krys. You look thinner and pale. I don’t think Miss Kwon going to like the idea,” Naeun tried to reasoning with her. They could be a rival in this industry but they still a dorm mate. Both of them had been friend since they start training together. They’ve been going through up and down in this big company together. They even have the same dream, want to be the next top idol.

“Are you sure you’re ok? You look like you’re in pain sometime?” Naeun asked her. Yes, she’s in pain more to her heart actually though she can feel her body weakened and her tummy hurts sometime but she rub it off since she’s also mentally distressed with all of her relationship problem and her coming debut, let alone the lack of sleep and eat. So, she thought it just the side effect. After the practice, she dashing off to her next destination, his flat. Today is the day, no matter what she’s going to face him.

It’s already night when she reached his flat. She didn’t knock, she just opened the door with her key and locked it back. She looked around in his flat, looks like he didn’t get home yet. So, she only switched on the light in the kitchen and waited for him. She take a glass of water and drink it while her mind keep thinking what she’s going to say when she meet him.Suddenly, she heard the sounds of the door been unlocked, some steps and a girl giggling? Her heart started to racing. With the glass still in her hand, she took a couple steps forward then she stopped, her feet stopped walking, her body unmoved, and her heart that racing just now make a sudden brake. Only that couple on the couch were still moving.

He’s hovering on top of her while she’s half sitting half lying on the couch under him. His hands were busy feeling and groping every single flesh uncovered or covered by her clothes while he already shirtless. Her hands also non-stop moving touching and scratching his toned abs and his back, the sound of her silver keys bangle can be heard along with her moving hand. Their lips still connected and only been a part for a while, gasping for air. The sounds of their moan and heavy breath clearly can be heard in that flat. Both of them were too busy tasting each other, immersed in their own world without knowing the third person that had been watching them from earlier. Her boyfriend, her B, her stupid llama was making out on the couch with that silver keys bangle girl in front of her, his girlfriend, his princess, his ice princess. 

She doesn’t know how to react. Everything just too fast and too much for her to comprehend. A sudden blank filling up inside of her. Only her feet making their own move. Her feet move back ward, likes her body know that she doesn’t want to face this, she doesn’t want to see this. Maybe if she hide unnoticed by that couple, it could be better. They can back together and she’ll pretend that she never saw it even they’ll live in lie. Call her pathetic, she doesn’t care because the reality it just too painful for her but fate had another plan for her. She stumbles back.

PANG!!!

She dropped the glass. It shattered in pieces on the floor. That silver keys bangle girl stopped and look at her emotionless while he only grunting and still kissing her nape when he feel his partner suddenly stopping their making out session. That girl stopping his move.

“Am, we got company,” That girl told him. His eyes following her gaze and finally met her eyes that keep staring at them, almost not blinking her eyes. He looked at her for a while but then, rolled his eyes at her and looked back to his partner.

“I better go,” That girl told him. She got up from the couch but he hold her hand stopping her from walking further.

“No. The person who needs to go is someone who’s uninvited here and you came here with me,” He said it clearly enough for three of them to heard it but doesn’t know why she feels like that word were directly for her . She still standing in front of them, unmoved only breathing. So I’m the one who’s uninvited now, B? The first time it could be a coincidence, second time maybe an accident but the third time, it’s the evidence and right now, she was looking at it.

“No baby. I’ll go. Besides I think there’s a lot of thing that you needs to talk about. See you tomorrow,” That girl said to him while giving him a kiss on his lips. She bid him a goodbye. That girl walked to the door, her silver keys bangle sounds can be heard when she swayed her hand along with her steps. That girl smirking at her when she passed her, like showing that she’s the winner and her, a loser.

Now, in that flat were only both of them. He got up from his sit and pick up his shirt. He wore it back without looking at her even a glance. He wanted to step out from the living room till she broke the silence.

“What was that?” She asked him, looking straight at him. He stopped his move but then continued, taking a bottle of water from the table and put it in a glass near the table. Then, he take a glance at her and answered it.

“You saw it and I’m not going to deny it,” He said it nonchalantly without an expression on his face. She took a deep breath, tried to get a hold of herself. Her heart aching, her head throbbing.

“Who is she?” Another question from her.

“None of your business,” Without hesitant, he answered it but still not looking at her. His focus only in front of him, the blank white wall.

“None of your business? For seriously?” She scoffed at him. She emphasized her tone. The burning and boiling inside of her were becoming more and more heated up. He finally turned his face at her but still emotionless. She tried to look at his eyes and she got nothing, just a blank. She still believed eyes can not deceive.

“Look, we’re done. It’s over. I found another girl,” A direct stabbed striking through her heart. Her eyes wide opened when he said that. Her heart it’s not aching anymore, it’s broken completely. She’s on the edge of breaking but still tried to holding on. Her eyes were welling up with tears, just waiting the time to start pouring down on her cheek.

“So, that’s it? Just like that?” She knew that her voice was sound so quivering no matter how hard she tried to cover it. She looked at him, is this the same guy that she knew before? Is this the same guy that could leave everything for her? Is this the same guy that willing to run in the rain to her house just to comfort her? The answer was unknown. He looked like the same but totally different. She tried to look at his face again but he turned away from her. His back was facing her.

“I’m going to China with her,” He said it more nonchalantly while drinking up from the glass from his hand. She looked up at his back. The words that slipped out from his mouth were just like another jab to her heart after multiples of stabs. She can’t take this anymore. She’s breaking down now. In any seconds, her locked knee will giving up of standing and she doesn’t want him to saw her in frail and feeble state even the truth is, she’s in her most weak condition right now. Her cramp and tense muscle at her stomach that she having in this couple days becomes more and more explicit but she hold her fist tightly, tried to hang on with the little strength she had.

“You broke it,” Her voice sounds trembles. She take a very deep breath and turned to stepped out from the suffocate space.

“You make me regret,” She said the last words to him when she took a final glance at him while he still standing like a statue, doesn’t even dare to turn at her. She started walking out from the building but when she reached the last floor, as soon as she stepped out from the building the rain pouring down. It just like the whole nature against her and mocking at her for being such a fool trusting the sweet words from a guy, for being such a loser to easily fall deeply in love. And that’s the moment she breaking down, her heart were shattered in pieces, her  tears were rolled down on her cheek along with the pouring rain.

She started running as fast as she could along with the whimpers and sobbing because the pain was too unbearable. She’s soaked wet from head to toes but she didn’t stop, she just keep running in the rain hopping that the rain will wash away this shooting pain in her heart. She doesn’t know how but she managed to reach her dorm. Her dorm mate opened the door for her. She really just wanted to get into her room and curled up in her blanket. She just wanted to be alone.

“Krystal? What happened to you?!” Naeun asked her a little high in her tone since she shocked looking at her state now, soaking in wet. While she tried to pass her, getting through to her room, another voice calling her. A very familiar one.

“Baby?” She looked at where the voice came from and then she saw her. A pair of eyes that looking at her suspiciously but also full with care and concern.

“Un..ni,” Her voice sounds hoarse and shaking. But it didn’t stop her to run toward her sister, hugging her tightly just like her life was depended on it. Once again she breaking down, letting out all her pain, tears and her broken heart to her. While the other one, hugged her back tried to comprehend what just happened, didn’t even care if her clothes were been wet by Krystal that already drenched in rain or her tears.

“Syyh….it’s ok, baby. I’m here now,” Jessica tried to calm her down but it looked like she just sobbing more and hard. Her shoulder were hunching up and down along with her tears. Jessica wrapped her arms around her body while her other hand rubbed her back slowly and gently.

“Krys baby…talk to me. What happened?” Jessica lifted up her chin, looking directly into her eyes but only more tears were coming out. She quickly hide her face on the crook of her sister neck, wetting her sister’s clothes. Jessica sighed and kissed on her sister hair.

“Don’t scare me like this, baby,” It’s too hurt for her to seeing Krystal like this. If she wasn’t thinking that she need to be strong for Krystal, she might be crying too looking at her only baby sister in this fragile and vulnerable state. She her hair gently while keep saying the soothing words to her ears. The other two only can looked at them, doesn’t know what to do since Krystal only attaching herself to Jessica as soon as she saw her.

“It’s already midnight. I think you better stay with her tonight. I’ll take our things back to the hotel,” Yul, Jessica’s fiancé said that to her and she only nodded while mouthing thank you at her fiancé for being very understanding. He gave her a tender smile and walked out from the dorm with their bags. 

“Unni, I already put an extra pillow and blanket in Krystal’s room. You can sleep with Krystal,” Naeun told her before she went to her room after Jessica thanked her. Her sobs turned to whimpers and Jessica took this as a cue to broke the hug for a while.

“Krys baby, let’s go in your room. Wash up and get some rest, ok,” Jessica looked at her face and her staining dry tears on her cheek. She wiped it away.

“You won’t leave me?” She asked in her broken tone, the cause of her crying and sobbing so hard. She looked at her sister, eyes still glistening with tears and full of hope. She doesn’t want this comfort and warmth that her sister gave leaving her right now. Before, maybe she wanted to be alone but after she felt the calm wrapped in her sister arm, she doesn’t want to give it away.

“No baby. I’ll stay here with you and always will be there,” Jessica cupped her face and kissed her forehead softly. They walked to her room slowly, Jessica arm still wrapped around her body. Jessica determined to get the answer form her. That night, she sleep in her sister comforting hug, taking every single warm and solace while hoping that maybe….just maybe it could make the pain go away.

The next morning, Yul came to the dorm with some breakfast while Naeun already left for practice.

“How is she?” Yul asked Jessica after she came out from her sister room.

“Sleeping. She’s been crying all night long,” Jessica sighed. She really doesn’t like looking at her sister in this kind of condition.

“She’ll be fine. Don’t worry too much,” Yul tried to comforting her while squeeze her shoulder gently though he also felt the tension, after engaged to her he knew everything about her family and can be said that he quite close to Krystal since he knew that she really care about her sister. Even he also wondered why Krystal behaving like that last night. She only nodded after hearing what he just said and smiling at him. She knew she always can count on him. Then, they heard some small whimpers coming from Krystal’s room. Jessica quickly came to her side.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Jessica’s asked her with full of concern and worried. She looked at her sister that curled up in a ball while clutching to her stomach.

“It’s hurt. I think it’s the period pain. I’ve got it in this couple of days,” She answered her but her voice sounds so weak.

“It’s really just period pain? You look pale baby and you’re sweating. You looked so much in pain,” Jessica told her while her hand her hair gently.

“I think it’s better if we go to the hospital. We can check if it just a normal pain or there’s something really wrong,” Yul cut them off after been the observant at the door, watching the Jung’s sister.

“What do you say, baby?” Jessica asked her softly. She knew how much Krystal hate hospital and just like she predict it, Krystal shook her head showing that no hospital for her. Jessica sighed hard. She cupped her face with her hand, looking directly to her eyes.

“Please baby, it’s for your own good. Besides I already called Miss Kwon to excuse you today from training. And I knew that you’ve been forcing yourself in this few days, Naeun already told me,” Jessica added. She looked away, doesn’t dare to fight with her sister. She knew if her sister insisted on something, she’ll get it no matter what. Finally, she slowly nodded. Jessica smile a little.

“Now, that’s my sister,” Jessica told her when she put a kiss on her forehead.

“I’ll get the car ready,” Yul told them before he went out from the dorm.

 A few minutes later, they reached the hospital.

“Krystal baby, you stay here and meet the doctor, ok,”

“You’re not going to accompany me?” She asked her. There’s some fear in her eyes.

“I’m sorry baby but I’ve got something important to do. I’ll be right back to you as soon as I finished it,” Jessica tried to reasoning with her. She only nodded, tried to understand.

“Good girl. But if you finish early, call me ok,” Jessica told her with a smile. She only smiled back. Jessica get back to the car. Yul was waiting for her.

“Sica baby, where’re we going? I thought we’re going to wait for Krystal,”  Yul asked her, feeling a little strange with his fiancé behaviour that holding tightly to an umbrella when there’s no rain.

“We’re going to visit a certain llama,” Yul can saw her deathly glare when she said that. The warm temperature suddenly drop to zero, it’s freaking cold. He really knew this kind of state, it’s the snow queen. He can felt the goose bump. There’s nothing can stop Jessica when she’s in the snow queen mode. He only can pray for that certain llama life wasn’t going to ended today.

At the same time in his flat, he just woke up from his sleep if closing your eyes in the dark for one hour and half can be called sleep then maybe he was asleep. He’s not pretty sure, everything just too blur for him. Everything that happened last night just like a nightmare that he doesn’t even wanted to remembered. His head was throbbing hardly even after taking two pain killer. Lacking of rest and all the problems that he’s having right now already taking a toll in his body. He rubbed his temple, tried to lessened the pain in his head though he doesn’t know whether the pain in his head or in his heart that more painful. Luckily, he doesn’t have any class today only his part time job but he already asked his boss for half day and that’s mean he can started in the afternoon. It gave him some more time to rest. He want to lay down but been disturbed by a hard knock on his door and when he opened it, a hard knocked on his head. He bet some kind of metal beat him.

“ARRGHH!!” He shrieked in pain. Now, his headache were going to double. He tried to open his eyes and a sudden clicked in his head. He knew her after be in relationship with the ice princess.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!” He asked her though he already can guess the reason is.

“What the hell!!?? TODAY IS THE DAY YOU’RE GOING TO HELL!!” Jessica’s high pitch voice certainly can be heard from miles away but she doesn’t care. She keep hitting, beating, punching and kicking him without giving him any chance to speak up. Her umbrella wasn’t never can  be used when it’s rain anymore after using it to beat up this llama. He’s still yelping in pain.

The continuous beating from her, doesn’t giving him any chance to fight back or defence himself. Besides, she’s using a metal to beat him, an umbrella. Of course, it’s going to ing hell hurt. He bet he’s going to get some bruise from this even cuts.

“You ing ! How dare you did that to my baby!!” Another punch from her but he didn’t fight it because he knew the reason why she did this, it’s for her sister.

“You ing a in front of her!! You cheating on her!!” Another kick from her but still he didn’t defence himself, a sudden guilt filling up inside of him.

“You such ungrateful jerk!! BASTARD!!!” A high and hard strike from her umbrella toward him. He fell down on the floor. He thought, maybe he deserve this. A warm liquid coming out from his nose, his muscle tense from all the pain he got.

“JESSICA STOP! You’re going to kill him!” Yul came right just in time to stopped Jessica. He’s a little bit late since he needs to park the car so he told her to go inside first. He didn’t know Jessica’s real plan, he just following her.

“Serve him right! He hurt my baby,” Jessica tone still high. She glare at her fiancé that stopping her from beating that llama.

“I know but it’s not worth it. He’s not worth it, Sica,” He tried to reasoning with her. He took the umbrella from her hand slowly and hold her hand in him tightly.

“I want my fiancé beside me not in the jail. Besides Krystal needs you. She’s more important right now,” Yul said to her in gentle voice tried to coax her and when he saw in her eyes that she a little softened than before, he knew he did this right. Jessica took a deep breath but still glaring at that llama.

“Fine! You’re lucky today but I warn you, if you ever, ever dare to show your face in front of my baby again, I’m going to burn you alive and welcome you in hell even if that means I’m going to jail,” She stomped out from his flat after she said that. Yul followed her behind.

He tried to get up but it too painful. Suddenly, a pair of hands helped him to stands and sit on the couch. He look at that person but didn’t say anything. That person leaved him and went to the kitchen. Luckily, his nose stopped bleeding and he took the tissue to wipe the blood from his face. Every movement that he make, he felt the tense from his muscle that still in pain.

“Take this, it’s going to helped the pain and bruise,” That person came back from kitchen and gave him the ice that already wrapped in towel. He took it and put it gently on his bruise.

“I heard it. What happened to you, Am?” That person said that to him.

“Hyung, if you come here just want to lecture me or beat me up. No thanks, I already got it,” He said that to Taeng, feels a little irritated and annoyed after been beating up by that snow queen. Does everyone need to remind him every single damn time. He full aware of that. Taeng scoffed at him.

“I don’t think I know you right now, Amber. But I just want you to know that, you up big this time. Really big. I don’t even think you can turn back,” Taeng told him that before he left him alone in his flat.

After Jessica left his flat, she went to meet Tiffany her best friend at one of her favourite café when she back to Seoul. While Yul went to the hospital to pick up Krystal. She waved her hand at her friend when she noticed her coming inside the café.

“Sorry, I’m late,” Tiffany apologised to her.

“It’s ok. I’m should be the one who say sorry for disturbing you when you’re working,”

“Nah, it’s fine. I can say that I was meeting a client,” Tiffany said to her with her eye smile.

“So, you’re psychologist now?” Jessica asked her friend since it’s been a long time the last time she met her though they still keep in touch. They been apart after graduate from the university in London, Tiffany back to Seoul when she got an offer from one of the private clinic here while Jessica back to San Francisco, got engaged with Yul and opened a clothing store with her fiancé.

“Well, sort of but I still need a lot of experience before I can open up my own clinic,”

“Oh, really. By the way thanks for helping us get the room for the hotel even helped us rented the car,” Jessica thanked Tiffany for helping them when she told her she’s coming to Seoul for a holiday and visited her sister.

“It’s ok. That’s what friend for. But that’s not the real reason why you’re asking me out, right,” Jessica  grin a little.

“Just like before, you always can read me. I have a favor but before that I want to ask you, are you happy with your job right now?” Jessica asked her. While she looking at her suspiciously.

“True or lie?” Tiffany asked her back. Jessica looked at her for a while like she was thinking but then, she smiled. She knew it, they always talked like this back to when before they graduate. It just for fun.

“Lie,” Jessica answered her simple.

“Ooh, the boss is good. Really good, totally great. He’s FUN, SO MUCH FUN,” Tiffany said that to her while faking a biggest smile on her face that looked really tense up her cheek muscle. Jessica laughed when she looked at her friend face.

“Well, you really look like you’re having fun,” Jessica told her, still laughing.

“Hahaha….LOL. It’s , ok. The boss, Do Ming Jung is the most crankiest and grumpy with the less sensitivity person that I ever met on earth, unless there’s an alien outside there that worse than him. I don’t even how I did managed to worked with him this longer but maybe because the job. It feel great when we can helped people even only by words,”

“I admit that. You really good in comforting people, Tiff,”

“Thanks. It feel great to have someone appreciate our effort. So, tell me now what is your favor?”

“You know that, I’m coming to Seoul to take a break from my store and visit my sister but it looks like this visiting isn’t going to be just a normal visit,” Jessica told her. She looking at her while giving a gesture that she may continue. Jessica explained to Tiffany everything that happened, she need to know if Jessica wanted her help.

“So, you’re asking me to become Krystal’s manager?” Tiffany asked her for confirmation and she nodded.

“But Jess, I never been in showbiz. Besides, I bet the company already provide her with that since her debut only in few days more,” Tiffany tried to reasoning with her. It wasn’t that she doesn’t want to help Jessica but it’s true that she never involve in any showbiz. She doesn’t want to risk someone else career because of her lacking. She knew a part of the idol succeed was because how good is the manager can handle their own artist.

“Tiff, I know you can do it. I have the confident in you. I’ll talk with the company as her guardian that I want to choose her manager by myself,” Jessica tried to coax her. Tiffany looks like she’s in deep thought.

“Tiff, if I could become Krystal’s manager, I’ll do it but you know that I can’t leave the store and my parents just like that. And you’re the only one here that I can trust other than Krystal already comfortable with you. Call me crazy, Tiff but I have some kind of sister instinct that she might doing something stupid if no one watching over her. After everything that happened, she’s been too fragile, you should look at her when she came home last night,” Jessica let out all of her emotion, she might breaking now but she tried to hold on. Tiffany hold her hand and squeeze it gently tried to give her some strength. Then, Tiffany’s hand phone ringing. She looked at the ID caller and started making a face.

“Hello, yes Ming Jung-shi,” Tiffany greet the other line.

“What?! No. I’m not flirting with any of our clients,” Tiffany’s tone a little high now, feeling irritated after being accused like that. Jessica only looked at her, a little amused looking at her irritating face like that.

“No. No. No. Ming Jung-shi, I never did that,” Tiffany emphasized in her tone when she said that.

“What?! Ok, that’s it. You know what, up. I’m quit,” Tiffany said to her boss before she hang up the call. She doesn’t even know how can her boss thinking that she’s flirting with their clients and to add on it, slept with them. So, when her pride been played right now she thought she can’t take this anymore, she already been patient enough.

“So, the offer?” Jessica asked her after she settled down with her anger.

“Do you even need to ask, I already quit my job,” Tiffany said that to her. Jessica grinned a little.

“Thanks Tiff,” Jessica thanked Tiffany and she meant it. Tiffany only gave her a genuine smile. Maybe it’s already the time for her to change her career. She thought.

In the meantime, Krystal was waiting for her health result in the hospital after they ran a couple of test on her. She doesn’t even know why they need to do some test since she thought it was just the period pain but it’s better prevent than cure so she just let it be even she still hate the hospital and the white witch. Jessica already messaged her that Yul was on his way to pick her up. Her thought been cut off when the nurse called her name.

“Krystal Jung,” She got up from her sit and took the result from the nurse after thanked her. She read it just to broke her heart more. She crumpled it on her chest. Why? Why her? Was the pain isn’t enough that it need to be add more? Fate must be playing with her right now. It just like been stabbed from behind with a sword  then been shot straight to her chest with a gun. How terrific is that, isn’t it? That’s what she felt right now. Another fat tears rolled down on her cheek. Now, her heart hurts more worse than ever. If the heart cracked, maybe you could still mend it; if the heart shattered in pieces, maybe you could still stitch it up but if the heart already smashed into dust, can you still fix it? She doesn’t have the answer since that’s her heart condition now. Nothing more left, nothing that she can do. She fell on the ground, her world suddenly turned to pitch of black.

End of Krystal’s dream…