2. Agony

Agony

No One’s POV

“Krys, why didn’t you go inside? And why are you still not getting ready yet?” ask Tiffany while looking at Krystal up and down, assuming that Krystal still wearing the same clothes when she stepped out from the van. Krystal only facing her but her eyes were somewhere else.

“Krys..Krys..Krys..KRYSTAL!” Tiffany call Krystal a little bit louder than usual since Krystal really looks like she spacing out now. And then Krystal look at Tiffany, directly.

“Un..unni..,”  Krystal stuttering.

“Krystal, what’s wrong? You looked pale and…..you’re shaking,” Tiffany look at Krystal full of concern and care. She know something was wrong. Krystal wasn’t someone that can easily trembling like this, at least not this ice princess that she know.

“Take me home,unni,” Krystal begged. Tiffany totally aware that something seriously wrong, something big.

“Krys..you know that we have photoshoot right now and we already late,” said Tiffany try to persuade Krystal.

“Please…unni. Not today, I really wanna go home. Please..”Krystal plead. It clearly can be heard that her voice is shaking and sounds like she try to keep hold on something.

“But Krys…” before Tiffany can finish her words, she’s been cut off by Krystal.

“Unni…please…,”Tiffany look straight into Krystal eyes. It was something that she didn’t see it  almost 4 years now. Usually Krystal’s face was emotionless, no expression. Except infront of the camera, that’s totally fake but who’s care, no one know the truth. And now Tiffany see it again, the eyes that telling her, Krystal is fragile and now on the edge of broken…..again. Tiffany sigh and also afraid but she have to do this at least for Krystal.

“Fine..call oppa. Go home and rest,” told Tiffany to Krystal, more like an order but in a coax tone. Krystal only nodded and start walking without turning back. Tiffany rub her temples. This is going to be a long day but before that she needs to be ready. Get ready to face the furious Victoria, D’va editor. No turning back since she have to explain this, might take this time to think some good reasons while she's on her way  to Victoria’s office.

“WHAT!!? POSTPONE IT!?” She knew this going to happened. Facing an angry Victoria was the last thing that Tiffany want to do now but there’s nothing she can do. Just bare with it.

“Yes, postpone it. Only today, we can do it tomorrow. I promise,”

“First, you was late and now you want to postpone it. You’re really getting in my nerves now, Tiffany-sshi,” said Victoria while staring angrily at Tiffany. She’s almost can make a hole on Tiffany face.

“I know and I’m deeply, truely sorry for that but Krystal doesn’t feel so good,”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s not well. She’s been running an event after another,”

“This is wasn’t the first time. It’s her job, get deal with it,”said Victoria sarcasticly.

“Yes, I’m fully aware of that. But you certainly doesn’t want your magazine cover looks dull with a pale face and big eyebag model, didn’t you? Because that’s what you will get today if you insists it,” Tiffany know that she’s get it right infront of Victoria’s face when Victoria glaring at her but nothing she can do since Tiffany was  right. As a perfectionist, Victoria wants her magazine looks blazing gorgeously better than any other magazines out there and Krystal is a perfect choice for the cover other than she already gave them the prepayments. So, no turning back now. Victoria take a deep breath and exhale.

“Ok, whatever. Just get it done tomorrow. No more delay,”said Victoria with a warning.

“Yes, I get it. Thank you and I’m appreciate that, Victoria-sshi,”Tiffany said with a satisfied smile on her face. She walk  out from Victoria’s office when she bumped to Sunny. Tiffany smiles at her.

“Well, tomorrow then?” ask Sunny. Tiffany nodded with a half-hearted smile with guilt.

“I’m really sorry. I know everyone already work on it,”

“Hey, it’s ok. I heard it. She’s not well, right. There’s nothing we can do. Besides, I should say thanks to you,”

“Erm…why?”ask Tiffany while furrowed her brows. Sunny chuckled.

“Well, for saving me from facing a mount lion. Usually, they just pass it on me and I’m the one who needs to face a furious Victoria. What a responsible person they are,”Sunny said it while making face of irritate.  Tiffany only chuckled.

“Anyway, you should thankful that  our photographer is not as grumpy as Jeremy,”added Sunny, mentioning their previous photographer.

“Oh, really? So this is the new one?”

“Yep, Victoria is the one who chose him. If I wasn’t mistake, the name is Amber,” and something clicked in Tiffany brain, the name was sound so familiar but she ignored it and get back to Sunny.

“I better get going now and I’m so sorry once again,”

“Hey,told you already. It’s ok. So, see you tomorrow,”then Sunny walked away from Tiffany. Tiffany start walking out from that building and grab her handphone. She needs to make some call. After third ring, the other person pick up the phone.

“Hello, oppa,”greet Tiffany to the other person on the phone.

“Oh, hello Tiff,”Kangin greet her back.

“Is Krystal home yet?”ask Tiffany with an anxious tone.

“Relax Tiff and yes, she’s at home now,”

“Oh thank goodness,” Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief.

“You worried too much, Tiff. There’s something wrong? Something happened at The D’va?”Kangin ask Tiffany back.

“I don’t know oppa. But Krystal doesn’t look so good the last time I saw her,”

“Well, I clearly can see that. So when are you coming home?”

“Soon, oppa. I’ll take the cab from here and oppa, please watch after her. I don’t want her do something stupid,” Tiffany plead.

“Tiff, stop worrying. She’s going to be fine, ok. Besides I'm here, there’s nothing going to happen. I promise.”said Kangin try to calming Tiffany.

“Ok, oppa. Thanks.”Tiffany smiles a little bit hearing that from Kangin and hang up. She’s calm at least for now but Tiffany really needs to get back home fast. She needs an explanation. Tiffany take the cab and heading home.

Kangin POV

My phone start ringing after I parked the van at the parking lot. I see the ID caller, it was Krystal. Surprisingly since I thought she had a photoshoot but then I answer her call.

“Hello, Krys. I thought you have a photoshoot now,” I ask Krystal but been answer by another question by her.

“Oppa,where are you now?” ask Krystal try to keep her voice calm as she can.

“At the parking lot. I just parked the van. Why?”

“Oppa, take me home….now,”and that is it. Her voice start to shaken up a bit. Krystal doesn’t know how much longer she could hold on.

“Krys…hey, what’s wrong? Did Tiffany know this?” My feeling tell me that something just going on. Krystal wasn’t someone who ran away from her job mostly when they already maked a deal.

“Yes. Please oppa…don’t ask anymore. Just take me home,”Krystal plead. I want to ask more but I don’t think it was a good idea now. So, I just agreed. Moreover, Tiffany already knew this  so there’s must be a good reason behind this.

“Ok, tell me where are you now. I’ll pick you up,”

 “At the back door,”Krystal hang up. I sigh. There we go again, park the van and after 15 minutes pull it out. After a couple  of minutes, I stopped the van at the back door and I see Krystal rushing into the van. I want to ask her but stop the idea after I see her face that’s looking so down even she tried to hide it with the sunglasses. So I just keep quiet and start the engine.

20 minutes later, we arrived at home. Krystal stormed out  from the van and run to her room. Now, I’m seriously want to know what’s just happened because I know something definitely not right. I need to get the answer. Then my handphone ringing. I see the ID caller and I pick up the call.

“Hello, oppa,”greet Tiffany to me.

“Oh, hello Tiff,”I  greet her back.

“Is Krystal home yet?”ask Tiffany with an anxious tone. I know that she’s almost freaking out now.

“Relax Tiff and yes, she’s at home now,” I answer her.

“Oh thank goodness,” I can hear Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief.

“You worried too much, Tiff. There’s something wrong? Something happened at The D’va?” Then is my turn to ask her back. I really want to know why, the reason behind all of Krystal’s antics.

“I don’t know oppa. But Krystal doesn’t look so good the last time I saw her,”I agree with her with that since I saw it with my own eyes.

“Well, I clearly can see that. So when are you coming home?”

“Soon, oppa. I’ll take the cab from here and oppa, please watch after her. I don’t want her to do something stupid,” Tiffany plead.

“Tiff, stop worrying. She’s going to be fine, ok. Besides I'm here, there’s nothing going to happen. I promise.”I  try to calming her. I know she care about Krystal but sometimes she’s just worried to much since Krystal wasn’t a kid anymore.

“Ok, oppa. Thanks.”I heard her hang up. And now, I’m just going to wait for Tiffany while watching Krystal or maybe some shows. I take a sit on the couch and start clicking the remote, finding something to be watch on the wide flat screen television.

End of Kangin POV