44. Agony

Agony

After the photo shoot with Krystal and got some water splashed from her, they went straight back to the studio. When the sun slowly sank in and the moon started to showed up, Taeng excused himself and went home, leaving only Amber in the studio something that not unusual for him. While his mind was wandering around about the accident that recently happened between him and her, his hand phone vibrates. He received one new message.

To : Amber

I want u to extinct

From : Anonymous

Amber groaned in despair. What the hell is wrong with that guy? What else he wants? Does it still not enough with everything that happened now? Amber let out a deep groan and ruffled his hair in distress. He touched his hand phone’s screen and pushed some button. He’s surprised for the first time that number can be connected after multiples of time he tried to call the number that had been sending him not so pleasant messages through the years. He waiting for the other line to pick up the call and at the sixth rang, his call been answered. He lashed out his anger at the other line without hesitant.

“What the hell more that you want me to do?!” Amber’s voice full of anger and irritance .

“I’ve been followed every single ing thing that you asked me to. Was that still not enough?” Amber sounds more annoyed now.  After a while, he heard the other line laugh at him but the laugh was more laugh to scorn. He felt more than just annoyed now, he can felt that his blood was boiling but before he could say anything. The other line spoke to him for the first time after only sent him those messages.

“You know what I want,” The other line simply said that to him in smug tones and hang up the call.

“Hello! Hello!...Damn it!” Amber cursed after the other line hang up on him before he can finish his words. He bet that he can called and talked to that guy tonight was a part of that guy’s plan, if not there’s hell no Amber can called that number unless that guy allowed it. He knew it better of how much power that guy held. He slumped down on his office chair and rubbed his temple that started to throbbed from what that guy had asked him to do. Another plan needs to be done. His life never can be the same anymore after the day he met that guy again. Amber’s life was never be in peace in this four years but he had no choice, something that he hate to admit it. He got up from his seat and walked out from his studio. A long walk would be nice to release his stress and clear up his head a bit from all this mess. Perhaps he could watch her tonight along the road during his walking session.

Krystal felt so weak and exhausted. Her head pounding so hard. Her eyes closed but her ears still can catch some of the voice around her. Some of the voice she can recognise it, it’s Tiffany and Kangin but there’s also other voice that she never heard before. She tried to comprehend what they’re talking about.

“How did she manage to get that pill? As far as I knew, that pill was prohibited and controlled drugs,” The woman that wearing white uniform looking intensely at Kangin and Tiffany.

“Seriously, doctor I don’t know. She used to took that kind of pill during her rehab and I bet your cousin, Siwon already told you why she been in rehab. He’s also the one who’s prescribe that for her since she been having depression and sleepless night after she was banned from all that drinking stuff,” Tiffany answered her and the doctor only nodded.

“But we didn’t know that she still have those pill since it’s already two years after her convalescence till we found her unconscious in her room last night,” Kangin added. The doctor sighed. The memory of the night before came through Kryystal's mind. Krystal that been eavesdropping their conversation, slowly opened her eyes. It stings a little when her sight tried to adjust with the lights around her and she let out a small whimpers causing everyone in the room giving all of their attention toward the patient that lying down on the bed. Her eyelids slowly fluttering when she opened her eyes. She looked at all the concern faces and the anxious looks around her and there’s one figure wearing white uniform, Krystal thinks she’s a doctor from what she’s wearing right now.

“Well, hello there. Welcome back,” The person in white uniform greeted her. Krystal tried to get up but been stopped by Tiffany.

“Krystal, just laid down. You need to rest,” Tiffany told her while gently push her back lying down on the bed and this time she didn’t protested.

“Where am I?” Krystal looked at them one by one.

“You’re in ward. You’ve been admitted last night in my father’s practice. And I’m Sooyoung, the doctor that will in charge your case,” The same person that greeted her first answered her question.

“But Siwon is my doctor. I don’t want anyone else,” Krystal told her while looking suspiciously at the said person called Sooyoung. She also sending her gaze at Tiffany and Kangin like asking them why the heck they let a stranger handling her case other than Siwon since they aware of her idol life. But neither of them giving her answer, only the doctor spoke to her.

“I know but in your situation now, you need an obstetrician and that’s why Siwon, my cousin asked me to become your doctor. Don’t worry your secret safe with me,” Sooyoung told her. Krystal huff in annoyance when she heard the word obstetrician, she fully know what that’s means.

“You know you’re lucky that your friend brought you here just in time, if it’s only a bit late we might lose you or the baby,” Sooyoung added more. Krystal abruptly sat up from her current position though her head felt dizzy after her swiftly changed her posture, she still can sent her icy glare toward the doctor after she heard what she just said.

“So, you mean that thing still there?!” Krystal giving her bloodshot stare to the said obstetrician while her hands held the bed tightly tried to make herself stable in her sitting position. Tiffany tried to helped but been swatted away by Krystal. Sooyoung looking at her strangely, tried to comprehend what kind of thing that she talked about.

“I’m asking you right now, that little still not die yet?” Krystal asked her again, her eyes intensely glared at the obstetrician.

“If you mean the baby, yes it is. It’s still alive,” Sooyoung tried to answer her calmly though she gave Sooyoung that kind of y attitude.

“I want that little out of me! I hate that thing! I don’t want this!!” Krystal voice was a little high and full of hatred. Sooyoung eyeing her with a little bit of irritated and crossed her hands on her chest while gave her a look of what-this--talk-about.

“Are you stupid?! Don’t you get it? I.WANT.AN.ABORTION,” Krystal emphasized her words while looking intensely at her. Kangin and Tiffany only looked at both of them, not too surprised with what Krystal asked from the doctor since they already heard it before. While Sooyoung felt annoyed with Krystal attitude, not to mention what she just asked from her but still tried hard not to let her emotion taken over her. What Krystal just asked her to do wasn’t something that she really fond of unless it was necessary. For Sooyoung, child is a gift, a beautiful miracle whether it was planned or unplanned. 

“I’m fully understand what you want but I can’t do it,” Sooyoung told her that. Krystal's eyes widely open and kept glaring at her.

“What do you mean you can’t do it? You’re a doctor of course you can do that. If this about money, I can pay for the procedure. Just get this thing out of me!” Krystal shouted at her.

“It’s not about money. It’s about you, your health, your body everything will goes wrong if I do that, not just the baby will be affected. Besides, this isn’t your first pregnancy, am I right? Care to elaborate that, Krystal-shi,” Sooyoung smirked at her. Well, two can play this role. Krystal perturbed with her statement. She turned her face and her eyes looking everywhere but not at them. Kangin and Tiffany can’t hide their surprised face. This is something new for them, they didn’t expected Krystal had this big secret.

“What do you mean this isn’t her first pregnancy?” Kangin was the first one broke the silence after Sooyoung let out that shocking news. He looked at the doctor and Krystal back and forth.

“What is this, Krystal? I want an explanation. You’ve been hiding things from us,” Tiffany said that to her while looking at her intensely. Krystal became jittery on her bed. She can felt her cold sweat on her palm. She took a deep breath. There’s no point of hide it anymore. It’s already long enough she kept it in silence from all these people.

“It happened four years ago. I didn’t know about it till Jessica unni brought me for a health check-up after having a stomach ache. I thought it was just a period pain but the health result (chapter 35) that I got told me that I had a miscarriage. I lost it…….but I didn’t know that I was carrying,” Krystal stopped. The most biggest secret in her life finally revealed. She turned her face and wiped the tears that started to welling up in her eyes. Only her silent whimpers can be heard now. It still hurt sometimes when she remembered the painful memories. Back to that time, if she knew it earlier things would be different. She’ll keep the baby though she knew she might can’t debut as an idol but she didn’t care because she have something precious inside her and maybe her relationship also wouldn’t be ruined. During that time, she faking the smile and pretend likes nothing happened though deep down in her heart she was mourning for her lost. She pushed herself till it was off limit only to distract herself from the pain in her heart.

But it was too late now, everything has changed. Now, Krystal hates him to the deepest soul. She can’t help it when a part of her blaming him for her lost. To be added more, he betrayed her. And now, she despised everything that had to do with him include this new life. Why she must care about that little after what he had done to her. This thing will not live.

“The first, it was…..still him?” Tiffany broke the silence and looked at Krystal. Krystal turned her gaze and staring down. Tiffany took it as yes.

“Did you tell him?” Tiffany asked her again while the others only waited for her answer.

“How can I tell him, the day I know about that was a day after he dumped me,” Krystal snickered.

“Does anyone else know about this?” Finally, Kangin voiced out his question. Krystal shook her head.

“Not even Jessica unni knew about this,” Krystal answered him.

“Did you take treatment after that?” Sooyoung asked Krystal after be an observant for a while. Krystal only shook her head, a sign of ‘no’.

“Medication?” Sooyoung asked her another question. Again, Krystal shook her head and she got the same answer.

“Did you take a rest and make another check-up just to make sure everything was clear?” Sooyoung kept bombarded her with question.

“That time was the most crucial moment in my life. I’ll debut in a few days, I can’t rest. I need to practice. I already lost everything, at least I need to keep what I still have,” Krystal told her firmly. Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.

“That’s a very wrong move from you,” Krystal looked at Sooyoung strangely after what she said.

“Your body already weak to begin with. You didn’t take a proper treatment for the miscarriage and then you got into alcoholism with all those anti-depressant pills. That’s a very strong drug. Your body already took a toll because of that. What I’m trying to say that your body facing illness after illness before it could be on the road to recovery,” Sooyoung told her.

“But you said that she already weak to begin with, don’t you think that maybe abortion is a better solution? You know, since this pregnancy also wouldn’t be the safe one,” Suddenly Tiffany spoke out something that Krystal and Kangin didn’t expected coming from Tiffany’s mouth.

“Tiff…” Kangin called for Tiffany like he wanted her to explain what she just said.

“I’m not supporting abortion, oppa but if this pregnancy wouldn’t safe, maybe we should consider the abortion,” Tiffany answered him. 

“I’m not saying that it wouldn’t be safe though with her weak state but it would be a better choice if she keep the baby. In spite of that, if she keep insists on doing the abortion, she might have to forget of having child in the future,” Sooyoung said that to all of them but mostly to her.

“What do you mean?” This time Kangin was the one asking Sooyoung before Krystal could say anything. Sooyoung think for a while on how to make it much more easier for them to understand. Then, she took a plastic bag from the table and showed it to them.

“Let say this plastic bag is the womb. When miscarriage happened and without a proper treatment (Sooyoung stretch the plastic bag a bit making a stretch mark on it) the wound can’t fully heal but it still ok. The plastic bag still can be use and it still can carry things but if another miscarriage or abortion occurred (once again Sooyoung stretch the plastic bag till it tear apart) the damage that already there will become worse. It can’t be stitch up, it couldn’t carry things anymore, and worse maybe it could lead to another illness,” Sooyoung give a very clear explanation for them.

“In another word, the abortion could trigger to another problem,” Sooyoung added more. Everyone lost for words. None of them were saying anything until Krystal broke the silence.

“You lie. I can’t keep this thing. You don’t know how hard is that! You don’t know how much pain that I have to bear with after what he had done and now, you asking for more?! NO! It’s enough! I’ll not keep this !” Krystal screamed at her. Her icy glare came back and started throwing icicles at the obstetrician. Sooyoung sighed again.

“I don’t know how to put it into word anymore to make you understand but I didn’t lie. Everything I said was the truth,” Sooyoung told her that.

“You know you’re lucky for having something that every couple been craving for to have,” Sooyoung added.

“I don’t care about anyone else. I don’t give a damn care about their test gene and fail ing system that they can’t conceive. I just care about me and I don’t want this LITTLE !” Krystal  y mode . Sooyoung took a deep breath and muttered what-an-ungrateful- under her breath.  With this kind of patient, she needs a lot of patience. Sooyoung turned her back toward Krystal and facing Tiffany.

“I’ll take my leave for now since I have another patient to attend and I hope you could discuss about it properly before you decide on anything,” Sooyoung told Tiffany.

“Yes, we will. Thank you, doctor,” Tiffany thanked her.

“Get me another doctor. I’m sure that just talking bull. Who she thought she is, asking me to keep this little . HELL NO!! I’m not going to do that,” Krystal angered more.

“Krystal could you please calm down and start thinking rational with your brain, not your anger,” Tiffany tried to calmed her down.

“I already think enough and I’m not going to change my mind. Why’re you ing people don’t get it. I DON’T WANT THIS !” Krystal yelled at her.

“Do you really want to do this? Do you really want to put more damage into your body than it already had? Tell me, Krystal. Tell me,” Tiffany said that to her while tried to suppress her annoyance of Krystal tantrum.    

“It’s my ing body and my ing choice. None of your concern,” Krystal spited her more.

“Krys…” Kangin cuts Tiffany words.

“Why did you even try to stop her, Tiff?” Kangin spoken up after being in silence for a moment but there’s some irritate in his tone.

“Oppa…” Tiffany looked at him strangely.

“She’s not going to listen. Heck she never listened to us before. She’s the ice princess, the most hard-headed girl. I bet in her brain were just stone and rock. Just like she said, it’s her body, her choice. Let her be, let her face the consequence of what she had decided,” Kangin told Tiffany while he narrowed his eyes toward Krystal. His anger was drive up the wall. Kangin gave Krystal one last glance before he stepped out from her ward.

“You know what, just do whatever you want to. I don’t care. I’m out of here,” Kangin had it enough. Krystal tantrum really put his patience on the edge.

“Don’t care? Like hell I give a damn care whether he care or not. That ungrateful jerk. I’m the one that paid for his job,” Krystal cursed.

“Krystal! Ok, that’s it, you had it enough. Stop all this ridiculous tantrum. You’re not a five years old girl anymore and start acting like an adult with a brain,” Tiffany finally lashed out at her.

“What…” Tiffany cuts Krystal’s words before she could say anything more.

“Now, listen to me young lady and don’t you dare to cuts my words. We’re going to solve this and we’ll do it with my way whether you like it or not. You’ll keep the baby and we’ll figure it out what we’re gonna do when it’s born. As long as I’m your manager, I’ll make sure that you still can keep your career. I’ll discuss it with Mr.Kim,” Tiffany told her that before she also left her alone in her ward. Krystal huff and puff in outrage. She punched her bed with her fist and slumped down hard onto the bed. She curled up in ball and covered up herself in her blanket. Every single of emotions were piled up in her chest. Anger, sad, frustration, anxious everything were mixed up. She cried more. Why it always her life that need to be mess up in a big dead knot? How can she ever survive from this? And now her abhorrence toward him was far more greater than before.

Just like any other day, when they have no outdoor photo shoot, Amber and Taeng will stayed in the studio and rearrange their things. In case, they got a last minute call for a photo shoot. Amber was fidgeting on his seat, tried to find the right words to tell Taeng about his plan. But Taeng could sense it, that something was bothering his best friend.

“What’s it, Am? Just spill it out,” Taeng told him. They were facing each other, sitting on the couch in the studio.

“I’m thinking about travelling, hyung,” Amber told him, his plan. Taeng gave him a strange and suspicious look.

“Travelling? You?” Taeng looked at him and Amber nodded.

“For seriously?” Taeng asked him again to confirm it.

“Yes, I’ve been thinking about it lately since the last conversation I had with Henry. I thought it would be nice to travel all around the world and taking pictures,” Amber said that to him with full of confidence.

“Then, why something inside me telling me that you’re not travelling but you’re running way,” Taeng looked at him while narrowed his eyes.

“What? Running away? Don’t be ridiculous, hyung. I don’t have any reason to do that,” Amber said that to him while his eyes looking everywhere but not at Taeng and this wasn’t went unnoticed by Taeng.

“You acting strangely right now. You didn’t look at me,” Taeng told him that.

“Huh?” Amber glanced at him but only for seconds.

“Look at me in the eyes, Am and tell me that this isn’t your run away plan,” Taeng said that to him while looking directly at him. Amber get up from his seat abruptly.

“Aissh, hyung what’re you talking about. There’s no such thing,” Amber told him. Taeng sighed. Looks like Amber wasn’t going to open his mouth.

“Fine, if you said so. But you really wanna leave me alone handling this studio?” Taeng asked him, a part of it hoping that Amber will change his mind.

“You’ll be just fine, hyung. You can handle this studio. People already know you,” Amber assured him.

“Yeah, right. They like you better,” Taeng told him that.

“You’re the one who’s thinking like that. They love your works too,”

“You won’t change your mind, right?” Taeng asked him. Amber shook his head while giving him a bitter smile. Taeng sighed again.

“So, when’re you going to leave?” Taeng asked him, a little bit sad in his tone. He really despise of the feeling being apart mostly with someone that he close with. After his parent die a couple years ago in a car accident, separation was the hardest thing and the most he loathed in the whole world.

“Don’t know yet but soon enough I think after I settle down everything here,” Amber answered him half-heartedly. He knew that Taeng dislike this separation mostly after what happened to his parent and one of the reason why Amber came back to Korea a couple years ago but he had no choice. He got to do this.

“Did you decide it yet where’re you going first?” Taeng asked him again. Amber shook his head.

“But maybe I’ll go back to China. Then, start it from there,” Amber told him.

“Will you coming back home, Am?” Taeng asked him once again. This time the sadness in his tone was way too clear. Amber can sense it but he only shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know, hyung. Maybe yes, maybe not,” Amber only gave him an uncertain answer. Something that Taeng really hate to guess though he hope the answer was the former.

After a couple of days, Krystal been discharged from the ward but not without a strict schedule from Sooyoung on how she need to take her prenatal vitamin, proper meal, and a lot of rest though how many times Krystal showed her face that she despise all of this but with Tiffany keep watching her, there’s nothing she could do, just followed it. Since that, Krystal tried to follow everything that Sooyoung asked her to do and take a proper meal but her morning sickness that started to kick in wasn’t helping at all. Lately, she barely can eat anything, everything she eats will come out later. She felt so sick and weak, sometimes she just lay down on the bed for the whole day and they had to hold a lot of their schedule. Most of it Tiffany needs to cancel a lot of their schedule, only left with the job that they already had signed the agreement.

Though there’s some of the management not satisfied with Krystal cancellation there’s nothing that Tiffany can do since it’s inevitable. Also a lot of rumours had been spread out about Krystal rejection to a lot of big offers and some new drama or film. The media and reporters started to make some wild guesses and gossips about her on why she rejects those offers and the reason behind she hardly been spotted now in any big occasions started from she involve in the love scandal with a big guy, she got a deathly disease, cold war between the idols, got some troubles with the company, and a lot more. This is just going to be added more of the reason for her to hate this little .  

Likes every morning since she got discharged, Tiffany will brought her breakfast into her room along with her prenatal vitamin. No matter how many times she told them that she can’t eat, it makes her wanna puke and she hate that feels but Tiffany will persuaded her to take it even just a little.

“Krys, I put your breakfast on the table. Take it when you feel better. There’s anti-nausea too, I ask it from Doctor Sooyoung since your morning sickness makes you feel worse. Hope it will make you feel better,” Tiffany waited for Krystal’s reaction but Krystal only slept with her back facing Tiffany though Tiffany knew Krystal already awake since she heard Krystal throwing out in the bathroom before she came in. Tiffany sighed. She didn’t really fond with this kind of Krystal. She knew Krystal had change a lot after what happened in her ward. Krystal didn’t speak too much and kept mum though before Krystal also wasn’t a talker person but at least she talked better than now. Maybe this time, Tiffany will just let her be, time is what she needs.

“I’m going to the company and discuss it with Mr.Kim. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Please, be good and take care of yourself,” Tiffany told her gently and in soft tone while her hand caressing Krystal’s hair lightly before Tiffany left the room. Krystal opened her eyes for a while and looked at the breakfast on the table blankly but fall back asleep later on.

Tiffany arrived at the Kim Entertainment half an hour later. She went straight to the CEO room after she told Jonghyun’s secretary about her appointment with him. Tiffany knocked on the door and entered the room when she heard him said ‘come in’.

“Good morning, Mr.Kim,” Tiffany greeted the gentleman in front of her.

“Good morning to you too, Tiffany-shi. Have a seat,” Jonghyun greeted her back with a smile on his face.

“Thank you,” Tiffany thanked him and took a seat in front of him.

“So, what things that brought you here early in the morning?” Jonghyun asked her.

“I have something to discuss with you,” Tiffany started to fidgeted in her seat. Meeting with the biggest person in the company and not to mentioned whatsoever that she’s going to say after this, she had no idea whether he can take it nicely, reject it, or mad with her though she used to say that Jonghyun is a nice guy for someone who had so much power in his hand but what she’s going to ask maybe too much for him. Although she also had no other options so here she is, in front of the Kim Entertainment’s CEO and just try her luck, hoping for the best.

“Well, I’m listening,”

“I thought about Krystal’s break for a year,” There she said it. She looked at the CEO but she doesn’t know what kind of expression that he showed right now. Jonghyun looked at her intensely and furrowed his brows. The silence that’s accompany them was suffocated her in the big office of him though it just only for a while. 

“Give me one good reason why I should say yes with what you just ask for,” Jonghyun told her firmly.

“Because she never took any long break before and I think her body needs it. Besides, look at her performance and what she had done for this company, I think she deserves it,” Tiffany said that to him confidently. Jonghyun couldn’t deny more since everything she said were true. Krystal was his only artist that never complaint about working hard and rarely asking for a holiday. She also the artist that had brought his company’s name all around the world and make it well known but still he can’t help it, there’s something uncertainty in it.

“Tell me the truth Tiffany-shi. Is this another rehab for her?” He looked at her. Tiffany flustered. She didn’t expect Jonghyun to know much about Krystal’s convalescent.

“You really didn’t expect this thing just go unnoticed by me, didn’t you? This is my company, Tiffany-shi. Even I’m always working oversea, I’m full aware of everything that revolved around here include the artists under my company,” Jonghyun told her.

“Since you already said it, well it’s something like that. Her health condition isn’t in the best state,”

“What’s wrong? What happen to her? Is she sick?” Now, it’s Jonghyun turn to fluster, hearing the girl that already win his heart not in a good condition makes his heart go faster. He bombarded her with questions. His face looking so concern and full of worry. If it wasn’t because she’s in the middle of discussing something important, she might be chuckling at him right now looking at his nervous state but the situation wasn’t suitable, so she just smiling at him. Tiffany thought, the CEO really fall for the ice princess.

“Calm down, Mr.Kim. She’s fine but just like I said before, her body needs a break,” Tiffany told him. Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relief.

“Fine, I’ll permit it but make it official. You know what you have to do,” Jonghyun gave her the permission and Tiffany more than pleased to accept it.

“Thank you, Mr.Kim,” Tiffany thanked him and excusing herself but before she stepped out from his office, Jonghyun called her back. Tiffany turned her face toward him.

“Tell her that I hope she’ll get well soon,” Jonghyun asked her to tell that to Krystal. Tiffany only smiled and nodded her head. When she stepped out from the building, she got a message from Taeng.

To : Fany

Can we meet?

From : Tae-tae

Without hesitant she replied Taeng’s message.

To : Tae-tae

Ok, text me the place.

From : Fany

After Tiffany got a message from Taeng that he wanted to meet her at one of the park that they usually met , she drove her car to her destination. When she reached there, she looks for Taeng and then, she noticed him that waved his hand at her. She smiled at him and moved her feet toward him.

“Hi,” Tiffany greeted him. Taeng smiled at her.

“Hey,” Taeng moved a bit and leave a space for Tiffany to sit on the bench.

“Tae, are you drunk?” Tiffany asked him when she looked at an empty soju’s bottle on the ground near his leg. Taeng took a glance on where she looked at.

“Nah, a bit tipsy but I’m fine. Only one bottle,” Taeng told her. Tiffany sighed. She can felt something must be bothering him that caused Taeng to drink the whole bottle.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked him. Taeng sighed before he answered her.

“Nothing. I just feel like wanna talk with you,” Taeng told her that.

“Come on Tae. You always can talk to me. I’m might be didn’t know you for years but I know something is troubling you now,” Taeng gave her a bitter smile when she said that. He knew he can count on her other than Amber. Though he know her only for a couple of months but he couldn’t denied that he felt comfortable with her and like to been around her. Those feeling that revolved when he with her was the best feeling that he ever felt.

“He’s leaving,” Taeng simply answered her. Tiffany looked at him.

“Who?” She asked him again.

“Amber. He’ll leave this country,” Tiffany can sense the sadness in his tone.

“But why?” Tiffany asked him the reason of Amber’s leaving.

“I don’t know. He said he want to travel though I think the reason is more than just traveling,” Taeng answered her.

“You know, we have facebook, Instagram, Skype, and a lot more. You can still keep in touch with him. It won’t be the end of your friendship,” Tiffany tried to cheer him up.

“Yeah, I know but it kind of to talk between the screen. I’m much more prefer face to face,” Taeng complaint to her.

“Arrgh…. I really hate this kind of feel. You know this leaving-me-thingy really doesn’t fit well with me,” Taeng groaned, letting out his frustration.

“Oh…Tae, not everyone will leave you. There’s always someone who will be beside you,” Tiffany assured him.

“What about you?” Taeng asked her while looking at her intensely. There’s a slight of hope in his eyes. Tiffany flustered with that unexpected question from him.

“Will you leave me too, Fany?” He asked her again. After a while Tiffany gave him an eye smile of her before she answered him.

“I can’t promise you the whole time in the future but I can promise you the next one year,” She told him. Taeng looked at her strangely.

“One year? Why one year?” Taeng asked her.

“Well, our ice princess needs some break so she’ll take one year holiday. That’s mean I’m as her manager also get one year holiday, out of work. So, in the meantime I can accompany you,” Tiffany said that to him positively.

“But why out of sudden she want to take a break?”Taeng asked her again.

“Let just say that she got some health issue,” Tiffany answered him.

“Fany-ah, for seriously? It can’t be just some health issue,” Taeng looked at her suspiciously.

“Tae-tae, you know that I can’t tell you the whole thing,”

“Fine, you and your secret idol,” Taeng rolled his eyes at her playfully. Tiffany nudges him lightly when he did that.

“Anyway, Fany-ah thanks. It’s nice to talk with you. I feel better now. Honestly, I really, really like spending time with you,” Taeng told her truthfully. Tiffany smiling widely at him when she heard that.

“Me too, Tae. It’s good to have someone to talk to,” Tiffany said that to him and Taeng felt more than pleased to hear that. They spent a couple hours more together, just talking about every single thing that they want to share.

Normal days in the studio. Taeng was packed his thing in his bag while Amber just finishing his work in his computer.

“Hyung, are you going somewhere?” Amber asked him when he looked at Taeng that nicely put his camera and other things in his bag.

“Yeah, I’m going to the hill,” Taeng answered him.

“Where? Is it far?” Amber asked him again.

“Nah, just around here. It got some nice view at there. So, I’m going to take some pictures at the hill,” Taeng said that to him.

“Are you going to stay in here for the whole day?” Taeng asked him.

“No, I just finish my work so I’m going to buy something before I leave to travel,” Amber answered him.

“Oh, did you buy the ticket?” Taeng asked him again, a little bit sad in his tone.

“I already booked it,”

“So, when you’re going to leave?” Taeng asked Amber. His eyes still fixed on his camera.

“In two weeks,”

“Well, good luck then. Don’t forget me here,” Taeng looked at him, smiling bitterly.

“I won’t, hyung. You always going to be my best friend forever,” Amber told him sincerely.

“Glad to hear that,” Taeng genuinely smiled at him.

“Since you’re going into the city, could you please get my laptop?  I left it at the shop to be fix,” Taeng asked for his help.

“Sure. Which shop did you sent it?” Amber asked him.

“Near the SunKyung Pic. Just give them the receipt, I already pay for it,” Taeng handed him the receipt and left the studio. While Amber grabbed his dark blue Playboy jacket and drove his car to his destination.