30. Agony

Agony

2. The giant cuddler

It’s almost a routine now after their official as an item he always went to her house after working and back to his house when the ice princess asleep. Whether studying, doing homework, watching movies or just chatting, they just love spending time together but the main reason is that recently, he just knew that the ice princess is a giant cuddler. That means cuddling session before sleep or any other free time with only two of them. No matter how many times he told her that, she never going to admit it, so much for her ice princess pride. But if he tried to stopped or avoid it just like what happened a couple weeks ago, he ended up no skin ship or even touching the ice princess at all for the whole week. He certainly doesn’t like it, it’s torturing him. So, he just tagged along.

Just like the other night, they spent time together. They’re studying together at the living room. She’s on the couch while he sit on the floor with the coffee table in front of him.

“Princess, are you finish?” He asked her but his eyes were still on the book in front of him.

“Princess?” He called her again when there’s no answer from her. He turned his face and there he saw her. Her body laying down on the couch, her head leans over to her right while one of her hand hanged out of the space holding some paper. And she’s already asleep. He only can shook his head while smiling. And you’re the one who’s suggest to make a revision tonight. He mumbled to no one.

He finally close his book and get up from his seat. He put the paper that she was holding on the table and brought her to the bed with bridal style. He tucked her to sleep. He looked at the time, it’s midnight. Maybe he should go home now since the ice princess already fallen asleep. He thought, so he put his paper and book into his bag. Then, he heard some soft voice behind him.

“B….B…” He turned facing her. She rubbed her eyes slowly. She looked at him.

“What’re you doing?” She asked him.

“Just tidying up,” He answered her while put his pencil case in his bag.

“But I wanna sleep,” She said, sound more like a whines like a kid that want to go to bed. He sigh.

“You sleep just fine before, princess,” He try to reasoning with her because he wish to go home tonight since his school uniform was at home and tomorrow it’s still school days.

“No! I wanna sleep now. B…...,” Here comes the big baby. He thought. He heaved a sighs. Looks like he need to wake up early tomorrow and went to his house before the schools start. He went to her bed and settle down beside her. He hugged her closely while putting his arm around her waist. She hugged him back and snuggling closer to him. Her head was on his chest, her favourite spot.

“What I’m gonna do with you, princess?” He said to her while his hand rubbed her back softly, making varies of circle.

“Why?”

“You know that our photo club had make a plan to make a visit to Jeju for our next group project, right,” He said it with a heavy heart. Oh, she definitely hate how this going to end.

“I don’t like that idea, B,” She tried to pull herself from him but he only hold her tighter.

“Me too but you know that a lot of credit will be given for those who join it. It’s important for the graduation,” He tried to reasoning with her. She’s softened a bit and pushed herself closer to him. She knew the credit that the student need to earn it for a good result, she also trying hard to get it with joining the club activities.

“But can’t you go somewhere nearer? Jeju is too far plus the seven days,”

“I know, princess. I feel the same. If I could choose, I’ll do it but we can’t. We already got the sponsor at there,” He sigh.

“Fine, looks like I don’t have a choice then. I’m going to miss this,” She said while point on his chest and circling it slowly.

“Huh?” He’s puzzling.

“Do you know why I want you here every time I want to sleep?” 

“Because you’re a giant cuddler,” He said it nonchalantly.

“Yah!” She hit his chest lightly. He only chuckles more. She sent her icy glares at him and sending the look you-certainly-doesn’t- want-what-happened-before-repeats-again-right.

“Ok..ok…I’ll stop. Tell me, why?” He surrendered. He doesn’t want that no skin ship and no touching week happened again.

“I love your heart beat. It’s a sweet lullaby,” She hide her blushing face in the crook of his neck. He’s grinning looking at her. I still can see that, princess.  

“I thought you love me, princess,” He’s faking a sulking face.

“Neh, I only love your heart beat,” She said it nonchalantly while making such an innocent face.

“Oh, really? But it’s ok. My heart only beats for you,”

“Eww…that cheesy, B,” She cringe when listened to what he just said but still smiling.

“Only for you, princess,”

“Ok, it’s acceptable then.” Both of them chuckles. A few minutes later, he feel her steady breath becomes more and more calm. He pull the blanket closer and covered their body. He heard her mumbled something.

“B….” He only hummed.

“Love you….” He hugged her tighter. This is something that he definitely doesn’t want to miss every single night, having her in his arm and listened to her sleeping mumble, giving him some kind of feels that hard to explain but one thing for sure, the feel is so good and he like it, no.he actually love it He gave a kiss on her head while whispering gently before he also drifted off to dreamland.

“Love you more, princess.”