25. Agony

Agony

The week start likes usual. The lunch bell rang, the students split to their own way. He waiting for  her near the big tree. After a while, he saw her. She waving her hand while smiling widely. She ran to him, jumped and hugging  him. He’s startled but didn’t push her back just wonder why this ice princess was so happy.

“I’ve got the role!” She exclaimed happily and release the hug.

“What role?” He asked her, a little puzzling.

“The drama, you stupid.  I’ve got the lead role!” She said to him while chuckling.

“Congratulations! I’m happy for you then. So, tell me what kind of drama is that?” He asked her.

“Sleeping beauty but is the new version. A  21st century sleeping beauty,” She said it proudly.

“Who’s the prince?” He asked her, a little jealous in his tone.

“You mean, the hero in that drama?” He only nodded.

 “It’s Minhyuk, the drummer boy,”

“Ohh..” He only can said that.

“I can’t believe that he can act. I mean he looks cool when he played the drum but never thought that he can act also,”

“Wo…that’s rare. The ice princess compliment someone else,” He’s mocking her.

“Yah, he so good, ok. You should look how’s he act when we were practiced,”

“Yeah, maybe next time,” He said it emotionless, not interested with the drummer boy.

“So the ice princess is the sleeping beauty?” He said while raising one of his brow. She only nodded giddily.

“Aissh…poor the fairy tale,” He said while faking his face looking sad.

“Why?” She furrowed her brows.

“The elegant sleeping beauty been played by the ice princess….tsk..tsk..that’s a complete destruction for a beautiful fairy tale,” He said it full emotion while shook his head. This stupid llama…how dare he say like that to me. She murmured while raising her hand, ready to hit someone head.

“Yah!!” She glared at him while smacked his head. He shriek in pain.

“Ouch! You really need to fix your habit of hitting people,” He said to her. She only rolled her eyes at him.

“Krystal!” A cute looking guy waving at her. She looked at the guy back, waving and smiling happily. He looked back and forth between her and the guy. She get up from her sit and walked to that cute guy.

“Yah, Krys! Where’re you going?” He asked her. She turned toward him.

“I’m going to have lunch with my hero,” She smirked at him while stick her tongue out at him. Now,  he know that’s the drummer boy. Aishh…what that drummer doing here? Just ruined my lunch. Fine if she doesn’t want to eat this lunch, she’s the one who’s lose. He mumbled to no one. He eat the lunch more to shoved it into his mouth, a little bit harsh while cursing at that certain drummer.

One hour before the last bell rang, he got a message from her.

To : stupid llama

Dn’t  wait 4 me.

Got some  practice 4 the drma.

From : ice princess

He’s groan. He doesn’t like it this. He already used walking home together with her so when he need to walked home alone, it’s feel strange.

When  he got  home, he quickly change his cloth and get ready to work. His gloomy face can’t be hide not even Hyoyeon can cheer him up. He keep thinking about that ice princess practicing with that drummer and a lot more speculations that picturing both of them with maybe touching and more skinship had been made by his head. Aissssh….he ruffled his hair in frustration. He seriously doesn’t like that kind of pictures. After his shift ended, he went home straight but his mind still thinking about the ice princess with that drummer. Finally, he decide to called her.  He took his handphone and called the familiar number.

“Hello, Krys,” He greet her.

“Oh, hey Am. Why did you call me?” She asked him.

“Err…nothing. Just wanna know what’re you doing now?”

“Just looking at the script,”

“Oh….” No wonder he heard some kind of flipping. It must be her that flip over the pages.

“OMO!” He heard her loud voice, looks like shocking of something.

“Krys! Hey are you ok? What’s wrong?” His tone sound worried. Then, he heard her giggles. He feel strange. Did she gone mad? He asked to no one.

“Nope, I’m good. It just that I read the last part of the sleeping beauty. It got the kissing scene,”

“Kiss? You mean with that drummer?”

“Yeah, who else. The ending is the hero kiss the sleeping beauty. Of course is going to be me with Minhyuk,” She said it nonchalantly. He feel something boiling up in his chest, something is burning. That drummer going to kiss his princess. Oh, that so not going to happened. Wait, did he just called her, his princess? Urrgh…that’s not important right now. One thing for sure is, he really doesn’ t like the word kiss between the ice princess with that drummer.

“Krys, you can’t kiss him,” He told her, a little emphasized in his tone.

“Why?” She’s puzzling.

“Err…because..emm..what if he had some infectious disease. You might get an infection when you kiss him,” He eagerly told her.

“That’s totally absurd, Amber. If he had that kind of disease, he’ll be hospitalized. He won’t be at school not to mentioned joining the drama,” She against him. She really think that he’s been thinking nonsense right now.

“But what if it’s true, we don’t know, right? We should take the safety precautions, Krystal,”

“Amber,I think you need to sleep. You’ve been talking ridiculous now,”

“But…”

“No, buts Am. Sleep, good night.” She hang up the call. He groaned on his bed. He doesn’t have any mood at all to sleep. Why it must be the ending is kissing? Why can’t it just touching or holding hands? He keep muttered it. His handphone vibrate, one new message.

To : stupid llama

Dn’t pick me up tmrrw.

Had to go to school early,

4 stage preparation.

From : ice princess

What?! He can’t eat lunch with her, he can’t walking home together with her and now he can’t pick her up. What the hell is that?! Is that drama so important for her or it’s just because of the hero? He keep  grumbling on his bed till he fall asleep while dreaming ripping off that certain drummer’s head.

The next morning, he wasn’t in mood at all. No matter how hard his friend try to cheer him up. Even Onew silly jokes can’t amuse him. He just sit but his mind certainly not in their class.

“What’s wrong with him?” Key nudge Onew asking him why is their friend’s face was like a lime, so sour even after Onew told them about how he tricked a 7 year old boy to get his fried chicken. Onew only can shrugged his shoulder.

“I think I know why,” Suddenly Taemin spoke after he back from the bathroom. The other two turn their head facing Taemin. Taemin showed the poster that he got from some of the students outside the class.

“Aaaa…..no wonder he’d been like that,” Onew said.

“The ice princess were having fun with that drummer,” Key said that while smirking at them.

“What do you mean?” Taemin asked Key. He doesn’t understand why Key said likes that. Onew only nodded, he only understand the part that the ice princess acting with some other guy.

“Duh…that’s a drama. There’s must be some skinship, holding hands, hugging or even more likes kissing,” Key said with amusement on his face.

“What? Can they do that? It’s for the school show,” Taemin asked Key again.

“Haissh…surely can. Is not like they going to have a French kiss or something. It’s more to just a peck but it still a kiss,” Key explained it to them. The other two only nodded and make an ‘o’ sound.

He doesn’t bother what happened in his class, not even to  mentioned what their teacher had been teaching about. It just like some kind of black aura had been surrounding him. Furthermore, she can’t eat lunch with him again because of the drama’s practice. When the school ends, she need to stay at school, more practicing. He start to wondering, was that drama going to be in Hollywood award that she need to practice that hard? He start to complained.