33. Agony

Agony

Just like other love story, it wasn’t always full of rainbow, flower and unicorn, there’s some time when the storm strike and they fight but likes usual they always know how to make up. Till now…

It was their final year, in a few weeks he’ll finish his studying in the university while she’s preparing for her debut stage. But today, they decided to have dinner together so he waited for her in front of the Kim Entertainment building.

“B!” She jumped on him and hugged him while smiling. He hugged her back, his hand were on her waist.

“I miss you, princess,” He buried his face in her hair, take in the strawberry candied scent. While she put her head on the crook of his neck. In this couple of weeks, it’s been hectic for them since he prepared for his final year while she busy with her singing and dance training. They barely had time for each other but still try to keep in touch with messages and calls. Only today, they got their time together.

“Miss you too, B,” She replied him back. They stayed like that for a while before he broke the hug.

“Where’re we going today, princess?” He asked her while looking at her face, admiring every single feature that he had been missed this couple of weeks.

“Can we go eat first? I’m hungry,” She said with pout on her face. He’s grinning.

“Anything for you, princess,” He said to her while intertwined their finger and want to start walking but she suddenly stopped.

“Princess?”

“B, can you wait here for a while?” He looked at her, confused after she said that.

“I just remembered that I left my phone. I’m going to take it. Just wait for a while, ok!” She let go of his hand and ran back inside the building.

“Princess!” He called for her but she already too far from him. Aissh….that ice princess since when she been forgetful. He mumbled to no one. So, he’s here again waiting for her. Then, he noticed the black BMW X4 that looking luxurious, must be belong to the filthy-rich even the car number also differ than others, it’s KIM 1818. He still staring at the car, it  wasn’t that far from him. A pretty lady was approaching the car, she opened the car’s door. A nice looking guy in his Calvin Klein suit stepped out from the car.

But something was shocking him when that guy turned and walked toward him while smirking. This is totally unexpected. Suddenly he feels the sky turned dark just like how he feels now, something  catastrophe going to happened. That guy right now was standing proudly in front of him, the cynical smile was plastered on his face.

“Nice to meet you, Amber,” That guy said to him.

“Jonghyun…” He said it just loud enough for that guy to hear it. His face was emotionless. This is something that he didn’t prepare for. Both of them were standing facing each other.

At the same time, she already reached the dance room where she was practiced before. Luckily, it wasn’t locked. She keep wandering around inside the room looking for her hand phone. She looked inside the changing room, above the table, under the chairs everywhere but still no sign of her hand phone. Aissh….where’s that damn phone? She’s groaned. She looked behind the cabinet, behind the cd player….aahhh, there you are. She finally found it. It was behind the cd player, she doesn’t even remembered how it got there. She took her hand phone and put it in her bag. She walked out from there and headed outside.

When she stepped outside the building, she saw him standing and his back was facing the building. She walked toward him with a smile on her face. She hugged behind his back. He’s startled a little.

“B, sorry for keeping you waiting,” She said when he turned his body and they facing each other.

“It’s ok, it’s worth for it. Let’s go now,” He smiled at her. She smiling back at him. They start walking hand in hand. They had their dinner together and talked even half of the talk was about her since she’s the one who talking. He only smiling, tried enjoying their time together. He keep admiring her smiles and laugh like there’s no tomorrow. He doesn’t know why he feels like that. He quickly rub it off, the only thing he want to focus right now was a special person in front of him, his princess.

“B, are you ok?” She asked him. She noticed that he was a little bit quiet tonight. Even usually she’s the one who doing the talk but he’s the one who making the story more interesting. Just not tonight, something was off.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” He said to her while grin a little.

“Really? You look like you’ve been spacing out,”

“I’m ok, princess. It just the final year, so it’s quite hectic now. It just that, nothing more,” He assured her.

“Well, I’m sorry then,”

“For what, princess?” He feels confused because of the sudden apology from her.

“Because I’m the one who insist about the dinner tonight. If not you can have a rest or studying,” He smile at her and hold her hand in his.

“Princess, spending time with you was far more worth it than any other time without you,” He cupped her cheek and giving a peck on her forehead. She smiled contentedly.

“You know, you’re really good in words,”

“Well, I’m a poetic guy,” He said it proudly.

“Ooh, B….” She cringe a little and chuckles.

When they finish the dinner, they watch the late night movies and reached his flat almost 2 am in the morning. After showered, he saw her already asleep. He took a place beside her. Strange, tonight his eyes was quite hard to fall asleep. So, he took this time to admiring her lovely features, her blinking like star eyes, her pointy nose, her cherry plump lips, her blushing cheek and her fair white skin. Every little thing about her amazed him and keep him mesmerized. He her cheek gently before he pull her into a hug. He hold her tightly like he doesn’t want to let it go. And just like she can feel it though her eyes  were closed, she snuggling closer to him, putting her head on his chest.

“B….” Just like the other night, her sleeping mumbled continued.

“Love you..” This is something that he never wanted to lose. He buried his face in her hair and kissed it till he fall asleep.

‘I wish we have forever, princess’ He muttered before his eyes fully closed.