42. Agony

Agony

After Amber left his apartment, he drove to his studio.  He doesn’t do anything, he just lay down on the couch and closed his eyes but before he could drift off to sleep and clear his mind, the door abruptly opened revealing a very unpleasant face of Taeng.

“Oh, you’re still alive! I thought you already dead and rotten in hell!” Taeng yelled at him, clearly showing that he was lashing out his anger toward the younger.

“Hyung, please don’t make a tempest in a teapot,” Amber groaned while turned his back at Taeng and his face facing the couch.

“I wouldn’t if someone answer his damn phone or at least reply my text and don’t you ever dare turn your face from me, boy. We’re still not finish, Amber,” Taeng nagged at him sternly. Amber grunted hard and abruptly, sat up on the couch facing Taeng. His face was far than pleased with Taeng’s nag.

“Fine! What do you want to know?” Amber asked him in irritated tone.

“Where did you go last night?” Taeng asked him back but his tone was softener this time, doesn’t want to create more arguments with the younger.

“Home,” Amber simply answered him. His face was expressionless.

“Are you sure? Just home?” Taeng asked him again, still unsatisfied with his answer since he looks like wrecked with his messy hair bed. He moved his body a little bit closer to Amber and he swore that he could smells something from the younger boy.

“Eww…didn’t you take shower at home or your pipe got clog in with something? And you smell likes……brewski?” Taeng looked at him suspiciously while covering his nose in disgusted.

“Ok, fine, I went to the club, drank a couple shot of brewski and then, I went straight home. And no, I didn’t take shower, I just change my shirt,” Amber told him, leaving the ice princess part. He thought Taeng doesn’t have to know it, at least not now.

“Ewww….Am, go wash up, will you, you smell like a freaking goat. Maybe after that, it can knock on some sense into your head. And why the hell did you drank last night, last time I check, you wasn’t an alcoholic or near to that?,” Taeng said that to him, half disgusted half mocking.

“Nothing, I just feel like want to drink so I went to the club. No particular reason,” Which is obviously he lied but he couldn’t care more though he bet Taeng already can guess why with what happened at the event last night.

“Ok, now move your lazy to the bathroom before I drag you while I send the pictures to Hangeng-shi,” Taeng told him while shooed Amber with his hand. Amber rolled his eyes while narrowed it at him, giving him a look it’s-not-like-you-never-did-it-before before his stomped his feet to the bathroom. Taeng only shook his head while muttered under his breath ‘such a big baby’.

A month after their last encountered, things seems to happening just like usual. Tiffany did asked Krystal about that night but she only answered her that she only went to the nightclub and spent overnight at her friend’s house though she just shrugged her shoulders each time when Tiffany asked the reason why she cried after she got home the next day. Eventually, Tiffany stopped after getting tired asking her the same question with no answer she’ll get from it and Krystal felt more than glad when Tiffany stopped it.

Krystal’s schedule was just hectic like usual, no less only to be added more. But in this few days, she can felt that her hectic schedule was already took a toll on her. Her head throbbing so hard, she felt so fatigue and weak, not to mention that she’s having an upset stomach when she always felt nausea that making her less appetite, she even said no to sushi which is her favourite, next to mango of course and that makes Tiffany and Kangin felt weird. But Krystal rub it off and thought that it just because she’s exhausted and always rejected when Tiffany asked her to go for a health check up. Till one day, when Krystal suddenly fainted during the dance practice, Tiffany makes no exception so she called Krystal’s doctor, Doctor Choi Siwon to make a visit to their house after they brought Krystal back to their home since they knew how much Krystal hate hospital and they need to keep it low.

Siwon is a close friend of them since he’s the one who handle Krystal’s case when she’s on rehab from her alcoholism and if she’s having any sickness, he’s the only doctor that they could trust to treat her and kept it in silence.Siwon reached their house half an hour later after Tiffany called him. Luckily, his shift finished earlier than yesterday with less of patients so he got no problem to attended Krystal as soon as after Tiffany’s call. He rang the bell, a sign someone was outside the house. Kangin was the one opened the door for him.

“Oh, hey doc. Please, come inside,” Kangin greeted him and asked him to enter the house. Siwon thanked him and stepped into the house.

“Tiff! The doctor is here,” Kangin shouted at Tiffany.

“Where’s the patient?” Siwon asked Kangin.

“She’s upstairs with Tiffany, I think. Come, I bring you to them,” Kangin said that to him while started walking upstairs with Siwon followed behind him. When they reached at Krystal’s room, Tiffany opened the door before Kangin could knock on it since she already heard Kangin shouted at her before. Tiffany smiled at the young doctor and he smiled back, showing his dimple at her.

“Hi, Siwon. It’s been a long time since the last time you’ve been here,” Tiffany said that to him.

“Yeah, I hope next time I meet you guys, someone was sick isn’t the reason why I need to be here,” Siwon told her while the others only grinned at him.

“Come inside. Krystal is on the bed, resting,” Tiffany asked him to step into the room.

 “I’ll be outside,” Kangin told them, wanted to give them some privacy. The others two only nodded and Tiffany closed the door behind them after Siwon entered the room. He looked at the figure that lying flat on the bed, looking so thin and pale. A proof that the said person was sick. Krystal smiled weakly at the young doctor.

“How do you feel now, Krystal?” Siwon asked her while taking a seat beside her on the bed, facing her face.

“Like being hit by a big truck,” Krystal answered him, it wasn’t a lie since that’s what she felt right now though the doctor chuckled a little after hearing what she just said.

“Well, looking at how you look right now, it might be true. Tell me, where’s hurt?,” Siwon replied back to her, half joking tried to lessened the tense in that kind of situation. Krystal smiled at him before she answered.

“It feels like everywhere but what I can say that my headache is getting worse by days. My body feel so weak, I feel my muscle cramping but mostly around my stomach though I thought it might be because I dance a lot lately. I lost my appetite since I feel nausea each time I smell the foods. I can’t even tolerate with the coffee or tea,” Krystal explained to him. Siwon only nodded.

“Yeah, she even said no to sushi which is so weird since you know that how much Krystal love sushi,” Tiffany added.

“Wow, you rejected sushi? That’s really weird,” Siwon looked at Krystal strangely since he knew Krystal’s mania of sushi so when he heard that, it’s felt so strange through his ears. Krystal narrowed her eyes at Tiffany with a look don’t-exaggerated-unni. Tiffany only shrugged her shoulders.

“I’ll do a simple test on you, ok?” Siwon asked her while Krystal only nodded, giving him the permit. Siwon took out his stuffs from his bag that consists of the stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, blood sugar meter, and the portable haemoglobin analyser. He started doing his routine to Krystal and she’s only listened to his order.

“May I?” Siwon asked her after a moment while gestured his hand at her clothed stomach. Krystal only nodded and lifted up her shirt a little bit. He palpated her abdomen and put a little pressure while circling around it. His face lined up a bit when he touched some of the area making Krystal felt uneasy but tried to ignore it.

“Does it hurt?” He asked her when he palpated the area around her abdomen slowly. Krystal only shook her head. After a while, Siwon finished taking her blood sample and his simple test on her.

“How’s it?” Tiffany asked him eagerly wanted to know before Krystal could do that. Nevertheless, Krystal didn’t mind either since Krystal knew how anxious Tiffany could be when it’s concerned about her health, not only because she’s her manager but also her best friend’s sister.

“When is the last time you have without protection?” Siwon’s question make both of them taken aback for a moment and felt their face heating up though mostly Krystal felt it. She flinched at the unexpected question from him. Krystal turned her face, didn’t dare to looked at them since she knew the others were waiting for her answer.

“I’m not….I’m not in any relationship now,” Krystal answered him with expressionless on her face but still didn’t looked at them directly.

“Well, ok then maybe my assumption isn’t right but to confirm it, I’ll take this blood sample back to the lab and I’ll tell you when I get the result,” Siwon told both of them and Tiffany let out the breath that she didn’t realised she been holding in.

“So, is she ok now?” Tiffany asked Siwon.

“From what I get for now that her haemoglobin and sugar level is quite low that I assume it’s because of her lost of appetite. Her blood pressure still normal though is quite low too and only her pulse rate that quite high than the usual but it still fine. And my suggestion is, you should take a lot of rest, avoid the stress and try to eat little by little but frequently, your body needs it Krystal,” Siwon explained to them. Krystal only nodded her head, a sign that showed she’s understood everything that Siwon told her.

“So, I’ll take my leave now and hopefully you’ll get better soon,” Siwon told them while packing his stuffs back into his bag. Tiffany accompanied him till the front door leaving Krystal behind, alone in her room.

Krystal’s mind back to the young doctor’s question when she been left alone in her room  which is she felt glad for that since she needs time to clear her mind and thinking about that particular question. ‘When is the last time you have without protection?’ that question kept popped out in her mind and ringing in her ears, Siwon couldn’t be assumed that she’s……No! It can’t be, it impossible, and should never happened. But she still has hope since it could be only because of her stress and lack of sleep. She’ll prayed so hard so that there’s not even a slightest probability something like that could happened but deep down, only she knew that she’s in her biggest denied. She knew that no matter what, there’s a single chance that it could happened since from that night, their last encountered fall into place with everything that her body facing right now though she tried so hard to ignore it till it’s confirmed which is she hoped the answer would be negative.

Just like any other days, Amber still worked on something in his studio while Taeng nowhere in his sight, doing who knows what’s, perhaps trying to wooing Tiffany again. Amber aware of his best friend strange act on how he grinned widely while messaging with who know who’s but he knew Taeng had gained a little bit too much of liking with Krystal’s manager. A sudden felt of something heavy filling up his chest when the familiar name crossed his mind. He sighed again, it looks like it’s already became one of his habit nowadays. Before his thoughts could go further, a sudden rang came from his hand phone stopped him.

“Hello,” Amber simply greeted the other line, the number was unknown by him.

“Hello man, what’s up?” The other line greeted him back with a happy tone. He flabbergasted for a while and something snapped in his head. This voice was familiar to him back to mainland of China.

“Henry?” Amber said the name, more like a question actually.

“Man, don’t tell me you already forget about me. I’m your best Chinese buddy ever!,” The other line exclaimed at him. He grinned widely at the thought of his best friend back in China though the other line can’t see him. He knew that he was right from the way the other line talked to him. It was his buddy in China. Both of them in the same field and that’s what makes them in common at once became the best buddy though Henry was more like a freelancer and travel a lot and his behaviour is a little bit crazier than normal but Amber accepted him as the way he is though sometimes his reckless antics brought more troubles than good. Henry doesn’t like to stay at one place for a long time more than it’s necessary just like how he thought about girl and relationship but he always came back to China once a while because he said that China is his hometown though he’s half Chinese half Canadian.

“Dude, it isn’t my fault if I didn’t heard from you for a long time and out of blue, today you call me,” Amber told him, half mocking half joking with him. The other line tittered in guilt for a moment.

“Am, I’m still your best buddy, right?” Henry asked him out of sudden.

“What kind of question is that?” He asked him back, feeling of strange but something felt familiar. Henry used to asked him like this back in China, a few times actually but the outcome from the question usually wasn’t really pleased him so much.

“Wait! Don’t answer that. Nope, not, no, absolutely never for whatever it is,” Amber added before Henry could answer him.

“Come on Am. It’s not like I’ll ask you to jump from an Eiffel tower,” Henry grumbled at him.

“Tell me why I don’t think that it’s impossible for you to ask that from me sooner or later. And the last time I said yes to your question, I’m almost being put behind the bars for having a strip dancer in my house that I didn’t even know when I call for it,” Amber told him as a matter of fact.

“Not Eiffel tower but maybe Namsan tower since I’m in Korea now and we can take great pictures while bungee jump from the tower but only if they allow us to. And hey, about the strip dancer how am I supposed to know that she’s a drug pusher. That’s absolutely not my fault besides I did come at the right time to save you when the police came,” Henry defended himself.

“Yeah, just like it’s the right thing to do by sending a strip dancer as a birthday gift,” Amber told him sarcastically.

“Hey, I’m just try to help you,”

“Help me?” Amber scoffed at him.

“Yeah, I thought it could inspire you since I never saw you with any girls, let alone dating them,” Henry told him likes there’s nothing wrong with his idea.

“You know what, you’re the only person that I knew has the craziest idea on how to help me but no thanks, I didn’t go out with any girl because I didn’t want to, not because I didn’t have any inspiration on how to wooing a girl,” Amber said that to him with such an unbelievable face.

“But still you have to help me this time. I mean it, Amber,” Henry told him, half plead. Amber let out a sigh before he replied back to him.

“Fine, what’s it? If I think any of it as crazy as you are, you need to find someone else to help you,” Amber warned him.

“No, I promise it’s as normal as you. I want you to replace me as a photographer for Black BroShop today at 2pm. They got some new collection to show so they needs a good pictures to be put in the magazine and don’t worry, I already call them that you’re going to take my place,” Henry explained to him.

“And you didn’t even bother to ask me first before you call them?”

“Errrrr…..”

“Forget it. Don’t answer that,” Amber told him nonchalantly.

“Why you want me to take your place?” Amber asked him.

“I’m at Jeju right now, kind a stuck in here. Got something wrong with the flight that I booked,” Henry answered him.

“What the heck, Henry?! Why did you go to Jeju since you know that you got a job needs to be done here?” Amber asked him again, a little high in his tone this time.

“Erm…I got something to do here,” Henry answered him but Amber can sense something sounds suspicious in his tone.

“Don’t tell me that, you got something to do was actually someone,”

“Hey, how did you know that?,”

“Oo…Henry, not because of a girl again,” Amber face palmed himself though the other line can’t see it.

“Well, can’t help it. She so cute like a Chihuahua,” He told him excitedly.

“Why I did even bother to ask,” Again Amber face palmed himself with his buddy’s unbelievable act.

“Am, you’re going to help me, right?” Henry asked him.

“Do I have a choice? You already call and told them my name,” Amber said that to him.

“Woohoo, I know I can count on you. Thanks Am, you’re the best buddy ever,” Henry told him, a little thrilled in his tone before he hang up the call. Amber only can shook his head.

Half an hour before the photo shoot started, Amber arrived at the place that Henry mentioned to him before though his inner side had this kind of feel that something was off but he just ignored it. He already told Taeng where’s he going to and Taeng told him, he’ll be there a little bit late so Amber went here beforehand. He greeted the staff at there and make a final check before the photo shoot started.

“Amber? Amber Liu?” Amber turned his body toward the voice that calling his name and his face turned to rub the wrong way as soon as he saw the owner of that voice but he still tried to smile.

“Oh, Minhyuk, right?” Yep, that’s right. It’s Minhyuk, the drummer boy in his high school, not to mentioned that he already in a band and quite popular too recently. Amber can’t help it when he have this kind of  unease feeling as soon as he saw him since he used to have an issue with him when Minhyuk in stage drama with his used to be his ice princess. Not because Minhyuk is a bad boy but because he’s too good to be true. If Krystal popular with his ice princess aura during high school while Minhyuk was popular with his cool but cute boy. He got the looks, he knew how to play drum, he know how to act, and he’s a sweet boy too, it just like a good package for a perfect boyfriend. Amber knew he shouldn’t have this kind of feeling, it’s already in the past. ‘Let bygone be bygone, Amber’ he kept muttered that to himself till Minhyuk spoke to him.

“Yeah, glad that you remember me. What’re you doing here?” Minhyuk asked him.

“Taking pictures,” Amber simply answered him while showing his camera at Minhyuk.

“Oh, you’re the photographer,” Minhyuk said that to him while smiling, showing his little dimple.

“Yeah, what about you? What’re you doing here?” Amber asked him back.

“You’re going to take pictures of me,” Minhyuk answered him.

“Aaah…you’re the model,”

“Yep, though I’m still new in this. Hopefully, I can do this right,” Minhyuk sheepishly smiling.

“Don’t worry. It’s not going to be that hard,” Amber told him while giving him a reassuring smile.

“Hope so. Oh, hey Am how’s she now?” Minhyuk asked him while Amber giving him a strange look of his sudden question.

“I mean Krystal,” Minhyuk explicate more likes he understand that kind of look of him.

“We’re not together anymore,” Amber told him though it felt like a lump in his throat when he said that.

“Ooh, I’m sorry. I don’t know,” Minhyuk said it with guilt on his face.

“It’s ok. It’s already long gone,” Amber told him.

“If Sulli know this, she might have a broken heart,” Minhyuk told him.

“Why?” Amber asked him, confusion clearly on his face.

“Don’t you know, she’s the vice president of Kryber fans club at our school,”

“Aah..ooh that,” Amber chuckles along with Minhyuk when he mentioned about the couple name that be given to him and Krystal when he still with Krystal.

“Both of you were the popular couple in our school,” Minhyuk said that to him.

“Yeah, it was a great time,” Amber smile bitterly. The old memories suddenly come back like a moving film in his head. His thoughts been cut off when one of the staff calling for Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk-shi!”

“I better get change now, they already call for me,” Minhyuk told him and started walking toward that staff. Amber only nodded at him and continued his work but before that, Minhyuk called him back.

“Hey Am, you don’t mind if I try to win Krystal’s heart, right,” Minhyuk told him while Amber dumbstruck of what he just heard but before he could answer it, Minhyuk was nowhere can be seen. Is he really didn’t mind? Seriously, Amber doesn’t know the answer for that question. Yes, he used to hear or seeing Krystal with different guy all the time since she’s a hallyu idol, her works need her to be with different guy everyday but since that’s only rumours and there’s no confirmation from Krystal so he still can ignore it. But today, when someone actually asked him that, his heart suddenly felt so heavy like a part of it still hardly attached on her and doesn’t want to let it go though there’s no way he can stopped her from be with other guy. Maybe not today but eventually she’ll be in someone else arms other than him. A reality that Amber will take the whole time in the world just to accept it.

The photo shoot were went so well but after a few shots, he heard the other staff talked about there’s another model that will be joining them. Amber didn’t know this, he thought Minhyuk was the only model for the photo shoot today.

In the meantime, the other model already in dressing room, changing her outfit getting ready for her photo shoot though she also doesn’t know who’s the photographer.

“Are you sure about this, Krys?” Tiffany asked her full of concern and worried.

“I’m fine, unni. Besides we already take the deals, we can’t cancel it during the last minute,” Krystal told her while her hands still rubbed her temples. Her health still didn’t make any progress and she felt worse every day but she had no choice other than doing her job that she already make an agreement and took the deals. It just that lately, she didn’t take new offer because she thought that she really needs a rest from all of this.

“But you look so pale, Krys. I’m worry about you,” Tiffany told her while her hands massaged Krystal’s shoulders lightly, tried to ease her pain.

“I’m ok. I still can withstand it,” Krystal assured her before she left Tiffany in the dressing room while she followed the staff.

And when she reached there, just like a déjà vu. Both of them were taken aback and at a loss of words, fate really love to play with them. There they are just like their first encounter, only the different is that time and place. Their eyes locked with each other till Minhyuk came beside her.

“Krystal,” Minhyuk called her.

“Oh, hi Minhyuk,” Krystal greeted him.

“So, you’re my partner for today?” Minhyuk asked her.

“Looks like it is except if you want someone else as your partner,” Krystal told him.

“Of course not, I feel more than honour to have you as my partner though only for a day. Besides, who can say no to the ice princess,” Minhyuk said that to her while Krystal chuckles a little. Amber’s heart was boiling and heating up when he looked at the two love bird in front of him. He knew that he should trust his instinct when his inner side has that kind of feel something was off but there’s no way he can turned his back now so he tried to ignore the burning that piled up in his chest. He clear his throat tried to attract both of them from their happily and giddily conversation.

“We better start now,” Amber said that to both of the models nonchalantly. Krystal and Minhyuk started to pose for the pictures. Though no matter how hard Amber tried to distracted himself from the both of them and focusing on finishing his work but the fire that burning in side of him was getting bigger each time the models poses for him.

Not to mentioned that they need to pose as a couple since the new collections of Black BroShop aslo consists of couple looks, so the poses were more intimate, affection, and a great attempt to rise Amber’s raging desire. So, he kept asking them to change position and pose though the pose already perfect but since he can’t help it, that boiling in his heart kept ascending till even only for one outfit, both of the models make ten poses to satisfied the photographer that doesn’t seem too pleased with their work. There’s some instinct that kicked inside of him, the desire of wanted to keep what belong to him though he doesn’t know how to elaborate it.

While Krystal started throwing daggers at that photographer with her icy glare and getting more and more annoyed with Amber’s behaviour since she knew that she doing just fine. And Amber just be so obnoxious with his oblivious about their great poses. She thought there’s nothing wrong with her pose with Minhyuk but she kept followed his order because she really doesn’t want to make any drama here though she didn’t know how much longer she could hold her anger. The working hours getting longer with Amber’s immature antics and her health condition that kept drained herself wasn’t helping at all. Her headache and nausea kept coming back and she tried so hard to withstand it till the end though she can felt it that sometimes her legs already gave a sign of giving up but if that certain photographer kept being such a jerk, she doesn’t know if she can keep herself from fainted or blown up any longer which is she hoped the latter will came up first. Her thought was been interrupted by Minhyuk’s voice.

“Amber, can we take a break?” Minhyuk asked Amber and he only nodded. While Krystal felt a little relieved when she can take a sit for a moment. Minhyuk gave a bottle of water to Krystal and she thanked him before he took a sit beside her on one of the bench at the scene.

“Krys, are you ok? You look pale,” Minhyuk asked her, his tone was soft and with care.

“Oh, really? I thought the make-up can cover it. Maybe I should put more cream on it,” Krystal said that to him, tried not to tense up the situation.

“ Krys, only the blinds that can’t see you’re trying so hard to keep hang on,” Minhyuk said that to her. Krystal admit that Minhyuk was a sweet guy despite his cool image.

“Thanks for care but I’m fine. It just that my health today isn’t in best condition. I think I’m just overwork myself,” She told him.

“You know that you shouldn’t do it. Our health should be our first priority,”

“Yes, Mr. Obvious, I knew that. Thanks for your information,” Krystal told him and both of them tittered. Krystal felt a little bit relaxed when she talked to Minhyuk, at least it can distracted herself a bit from her sickness. Meanwhile, there’s someone was started giving them an intense glare when they’re blissfully chatting. Amber kept drinking the water from the bottle that been placed near the desk next to him where he put his camera, tried to calm his temper.

After their short break, they back to the photo shoot but this time Amber became more and more immature and such a jerk when he make them changing their position for almost 15 times and to take the picture of one outfit already took half an hour. Even the sweet guy, Minhyuk started to feel annoyed with Amber’s cranky act.

“Seriously Amber, do we have to change again? I think it’s already good enough,” Minhyuk complaint at him.

“No, it’s not. I’m the photographer, I know which position is better,” Amber told him nonchalantly but didn’t look at them. Minhyuk only can sigh. And that’s the moment when he felt that his partner wasn’t stood beside him anymore. He saw her walking directly at that photographer.

SPLASH!!

That photographer been wetted by her when she thrown his half full of water in the bottle near to him, straight toward his face. The crowd turned into dead silence. Everyone gasped and struck dumb of Krystal sudden outburst. She finally lost her patient and blown up though her face doesn’t showed any emotion. She didn’t even look at his face and just walk away from there. More rumours will comes to her tomorrow but she doesn’t looks like she care about it. While he only stood still. It’s weird because he didn’t felt mad at her, only guilt since deep down he knew that it was his fault. Taeng came by his side and gave him a small towel to wipe his face. Taeng also the one that dismissed the crowd because there’s no way they can continue their work after the drama.

“When did you come, hyung?” Amber asked him.

“Long enough to see how foolish you’ve been,” Taeng said it sarcastically, half mad half mocking at him.

“You know that you already cross the line. You let your emotion and feeling taking over your head. If you keep it up like this, I beg to differ, Am,” Taeng told him strictly. Amber kept mum, he didn’t say anything. There’s nothing to say actually, it’s clearly can be seen that it was his fault. Their silence been interrupted by Tiffany.

“I’m sorry for what she had done. She just be too emotional right now,” Tiffany apologised to Amber though she also can see that Amber wasn’t in his usual behaviour but she couldn’t care more. Krystal already took care of it.

“It’s ok, besides this guy also guilty since he took a little longer this time taking those pictures,” Taeng replied it for him. Tiffany bid them a goodbye and started walking from them but before she could go further, Amber called for her.

“Tiffany-shi,” Tiffany turned at him.

“Is…is she ok? She looks pale before,” Amber stuttered a bit when he asked the question.

“Yes, I think so,” Tiffany answered while smiling a little at him. A sudden smile crept onto his face when he heard the answer, true to be told he actually notice her pale face and how weak she look  but being the jerk he is, he kept delaying their photo shoot because of his own feeling issue.

In the meantime, Krystal and Kangin were waiting for Tiffany in the van when suddenly, Krystal’s hand phone rang. She looked at the ID caller, it’s Siwon and she pick up the call immediately.

“Krys, I’ve got the result,” Siwon told her.