45. Agony

Agony

Meanwhile, Krystal just arrived at one of the studio for the photo shoot. She went straight to the dressing room when she reached there and Tiffany following behind her closely. Tiffany had been worrying about Krystal since her morning sickness kick in. Her health condition keep dropping down since that but luck was on their side today, Krystal’s morning sickness was better than the other day though the nausea and headache were still there and they could finish their last job before the last goodbye mini concert for Krystal’s fan and the long break. The mini concert was being held to let Krystal announced her long break and explained it to her fans, at least in this way it could calm her fans a bit though they didn’t think it would be the same for the reporters.

“Krystal, are you alright? You look so pale,” Tiffany said that to her with a concern face.

“Well, guess what I’ve been puking for the whole morning, do you expect for me to look blushing in red,” Krystal answering her with full of sarcasm while rolled her eyes at Tiffany. Tiffany sighed, another moody Krystal.

“Ok, I’m sorry for the stupid question but didn’t the anti-nausea help?” Tiffany asked her with care.

“Little,” Krystal answered her coldly while her right hand massaging her temple, the cause of her headache. Tiffany held Krystal’s other hand and rubbed it gently, tried to give her some comfort. She knew that Krystal felt worse in her condition now with the hormone, mood changing, and non-stop throwing up so she tried every way to lessened it though sometimes Krystal tantrum was a little too much.

“I put some cracker in your bag. Take it when you feel better. I know you didn’t take the breakfast because of the nausea but you need to eat something. Your body needs some energy,” Tiffany tried to persuaded her but Krystal only gave her a blank face. Tiffany sighed again.

“I know this is hard for you but just hang on a little bit more. This is our last job before your concert and finally later, you’ll have a long break, ok,” Tiffany smiled a little at her and her hair gently before she left the dressing room.

While outside the dressing room, the situation was quite noisy. The new assistant was been scolded by his tall boss, the photographer for this photo shoot.

“How many times I told you I don’t want this kind of model! Don’t you understand!” His tall boss high pitched voice was clearly can be heard through the studio.

“But boss, I already tried to find the male model that you like,” The new assistant tried to reasoning with his tall boss.

“Lee Chung In, do you still want this job?!” His tall boss giving him a killing glare. He knew it, when his boss started to called his full name, that’s mean his boss was deathly serious. The only thing Chung In could do was staring down on the floor.

“I don’t want cute ulzzang look or hot looking abs model. I want a guy who looks like a dork, a little bit stupid, and goofy face. An average guy who can be compare with our goddess, Krystal Jung. Don’t you get it?! That’s the balance that I want,” His boss clearly said what he wanted.

“But boss, the kind of model that you want was quite hard to find,” Chung In tried to reasoning with his boss again.

“I’m Han Sunkyung. I’ll take any picture that I want, I’ll get any model that I want, and I always, ALWAYS get what I want!” His boss staring him down.

“Ye…Yes, boss,” He stuttered. Right now, Sunkyung was looking more like a demon. That’s why his last assistant only last for a year, it’s hard to find someone who can stands with his moody and uncontrolled temper.

“Chung In…” Suddenly, he heard his boss calling his name strangely in soft tone. Chung In terrified, that’s so not usual. He looked at him weirdly because right now, his boss was giving him a meaningful grin.

“I want him,” Sunkyung told his new assistant. Chung In looked at where his boss looking at right now. Sunkyung was staring outside the glasses window, there’s a guy standing in front of the lamp posts while rubbed his neck with dorky smile on his face.

“Bu…but boss, I don’t…” Before Chung In could finish his words, Sunkyung gave him another killing glare but this time with fire daggers. Chung In gulped down his saliva hardly.

“I’ll call him,” He quickly said that to his boss.

“Good. Now, go,” Sunkyung ordered him. Chung In stepped out from the studio and walked hurriedly toward the guy that still standing in front of the lamp posts. When he reached near that guy that facing his back at Chung In, he looked at that guy up and down for a good seconds. He doesn’t know what his boss looked at this guy. Chung In thought that guy only looks ordinary, nothing special only his dark blue Playboy jacket that stands him out but since his boss wanted him so Chung In must get only him. Chung In cleared his throat for a couple of times, tried to attract that guy attention.

“Erm…excuse me,” Chung In told that guy. The dark blue Playboy jacket guy turned his body at him and looked at him strangely.

“Yes…err..do I know you?” That guy asked him. Chung In only gave him a sheepishly smile.

“No, you don’t but my boss want to meet you,” Chung In told him.

“Your boss?” That guy questioned him. His face was looking puzzling.

“Yes, my boss. But before you want to say no, please just meet him first. Then, you can say whatsoever that you want to because if I can’t bring you to him, he’ll turn to devil and fired me….bla..bla..bla…etc..etc..etc…,” Chung In kept rambling at that guy and started to dragged that guy with him toward the studio.

“Hey, wait….” The dark blue Playboy jacket guy only could said that but his body already be dragged by that new guy that he doesn’t know whoever he is. They stepped into the studio and standing behind a tall guy that the new guy called him boss.

“Boss, I got him,” The new guy told his boss. While the other guy kept holding himself from smacked Chung In's head for dragging him before he could say anything and certainly without his consent. But when the tall guy turned his body at them, that guy astonished for a while.

“Sunkyung sunbae!” He called the tall guy in front of him. Eyes wide open, both of them surprised.

“Amber!” The tall guy called him back. They smiled at each other and shook hands while Amber slightly bowed at him, a sign of respect. Sunkyung was his senior during his freshman year at the university. Both of them majoring in photography and that’s how they knew each other. While Chung In only looked back and forth at his tall boss and the dark blue Playboy jacket guy.

“It’s been a long time I didn’t see you,” Sunkyung said that to him.

“Yeah, the last time was when we still at the university,” Amber sheepishly smile at him while rubbed his neck.

“So, what’re you doing here?” Sunkyung asked him.

“I just got out from the shop next to this studio to get my friend’s laptop when suddenly, this guy over here told me that his boss want to meet me,” Amber told him while pointing his finger at Chung In. Chung In only smiling shyly at him.

“Aah…yeah, I want you to be my model,” Sunkyung told him.

“Me? Model?” Amber jaw dropped unbelievable while pointing at himself.

“Yes, you. It’s for my sister actually since her last book became the bestseller so I want to help her with the new book. She’s going to publish her new book about couple love story. You know, for the cover and promotion things so I’m just trying to help her. Besides, you’re the perfect model for her book,” Sunkyung explained to him.

“B..but sunbae, I’m only good behind the camera, not in front of the camera. I never be a model before,” Amber terrified.

“Nah, you’ll be just fine. Chung In, get him to change,” Sunkyung said that to him while pushed him toward that Chung In guy and once again he been dragged by that guy before he could say anything.

After been dragged and get dressed Amber was standing in the middle of the photo shoot. He still tried to talk to his sunbae that he couldn’t pose a picture, heck he never become a model but Sunkyung only ignored him. So, here he was now, trembling nervously but standing still though felt strange to be in front of the camera and waited the other model.

“Krystal-shi! Over here,” Amber heart beating faster than ever when he heard the staff called a name that already engraved deeply in his heart. It must be a joke, right? He kept prayed that it wasn’t truth and that was only a model that have similar name with her. But fate kept playing with them and more wicked this time. When he turned his body, there she was standing in front of him. He saw her. She saw him. But none of them said anything, only locked their eyes with each other

“Ok. You guys ready?” Sunkyung broke their locking eyes. Both of them turned at him.

“Wait! He’s the male model?” Krystal asked Sunkyung while gave him a strange look.

“Yes, he is,” Sunkyung simply answered her. Krystal felt her headache had been double. She pinched her bridge of nose.

“Sunbae, I don’t think…” Sunkyung cuts his words before he could finish it. Amber knew that both of them weren’t comfortable about this, more to her actually so he tried to stop Sunkyung but that guy also hardhead. He just do what he want to.

“Look, it just a few shots. Just do like I say, click click, and then, it’s done. If we start this now, we can finish early,” Sunkyung still insist it. None of them can say anything when Sunkyung already gave his final say.

First shot, Sunkyung asked them to holding each other hand but neither of them did it. They just stood there awkwardly. Amber’s eyes were wandering around the studio except the figure besides him. While Krystal kept giving everyone her icy glare. Finally, Sunkyung stood up from behind his camera after tired of waiting about good fifteen minutes for both of them to initiates it. Sunkyung put them sat on the floor and adjusting their position with their back facing each other but they still look awkward. Sunkyung sighed hard while ruffling his hair in annoyance.

“I know both of you didn’t know each other and feel awkward but guys, don’t you ever fall in love? Give me some couple feels!” Sunkyung groaned and back to his camera. Amber sighed. If they didn’t start it, they’ll stuck in here much longer so he took the first step. He held her hand. Krystal abruptly turned at him, giving him an unbelievable look, angrily stare but slightly blushing. At least that’s what Amber thought. While Sunkyung busily taking their pictures in different angle, he slowly whisper at her.

“I know you hate me but please, bear up with it a little more. It’ll finish soon enough if we just follow him,” Lucky him, Krystal finally gave in. Truth to be told, Krystal also felt the same thing. She’s exhausted and the only thing she wants right now was lying down on her bed. Without she realised it, her headache and nausea slowly fading away or was it gone? She didn’t know. She didn’t notice it. But Tiffany did, she saw something that she had never seen for a long time in Krystal’s eyes, light of hope. She saw how her face blushing a little when their body touched each other. Also her face wasn’t wrinkled in disgusted anymore and Krystal’s hand didn’t rubbed her temple, maybe her headache already gone. Tiffany thought maybe this time she just want to watched them from afar.

fairy-tail-erza-scarlet-jellal-fernandespicture credit to the owner

Second shot, Sunkyung asked them to facing each other. He wanted Amber to hold her waist up a bit and her hand held his nape of neck. Both of them still felt terribly awkward but just like before, Amber was the one who initiates it first and she just tagged along. But there’s still slight of problem. Krystal can’t face him, it’s too close.

“Krystal-shi, when I told you to facing him, please don’t turn your face to sideways,” Sunkyung grumbled at her. Krystal felt a slight of shame and she felt down, she never be scolded before, she usually can do this easily. Heck, she even did this multiple of times before with other guy but yes, of course that time, in front of him wasn’t Amber. This didn’t go unnoticed by Amber. Her gloomy face make his heart hurt, so he tried to help her.

“I’m sorry,” Amber slowly whispered at her, just like he tried to ask her to permit it. He abruptly brought their forehead together, closing in their distance. Krystal’s eyes wide open and she had no choice other than to look at him. She can felt her blood running rapidly through her nerves and her face was heating up.

Anime-Couples-masquerade-8837319-800-600picture credit to the owner

Third shot, Sunkyung asked them to do a back hug. He asked Amber to sit on a chair and just wait at there and while Krystal, he asked her to move backwards. When Sunkyung gave the cue, Krystal ran and back hugging him. Amber a little bit surprised when he suddenly felt a pair of arms hugging him but he slowly softened his body and slanted toward her. Her hug always can make him felt good and Amber felt more than contented at that moment. It’s already been four years since the last time he can felt her hug, of course he’ll savour this moment.

“Thank you,” He gently whispered at her. Though it’s only for a moment and just a photo shoot, Amber felt grateful toward her for willingly did this. Krystal felt her cheek reddened more after that and even she didn’t looked at him directly, she still can see he’s smiling genuinely at her.

kizuna_ai_hug_c.jpgpicture credit to the owner

Fourth shot, Sunkyung asked him to sleep on her lap. Both of them looked at him with an unbelievable look. Amber’s eyes almost popped out when he heard that while Krystal kept looking somewhere else but not at him.

“Sunbae, seriously?” He asked Sunkyung.

“Yeah. Come on, Amber. Just pretend it like you’re sleeping on a pillow,” Sunkyung told him. Amber felt nervous and he knew that she must felt worse than him but he had no choice. No one could say no to Sunkyung. Amber slowly moved toward her that sitting on the furry carpet.

“Am, just put your head! We don’t have the whole day,” Sunkyung grumbled at him. Amber glanced at her while slowly asking for her permission.

“Can I?” Krystal didn’t answer him, she just gave a slight nod. So he took it as a cue that he can put his head. When he settled down his head on her lap, he can see her pink cheek. He can’t keep himself from wondering whether she was blushing or it just the make-up. But no matter what the reason is, he still think she look like a goddess, beauteous just like always. His hand gently touched her cheek.

“You’re beautifully glowing,” Amber’s mouth slipped that out. Krystal face was as red as tomato now and her heart pounding loudly.

c6c1b41675aa7541057912472028a534.jpgpicture credit to the owner

Fifth shot, Sunkyung told them to do the piggyback ride. It brought out a lot more memory for them. Since their first met also with the piggyback ride, so it kinds of bringing back the old feeling. The sweet fuzzy feeling slowly crept back in their heart waking up the butterfly in their stomach from the long slumber. Krystal climbed up his back. Though she think that she shouldn’t never felt like this but she can’t stopped her heart from the warmth and cozy that she felt right now.

“Are you comfy?” Amber asked her when she settled down on his back. She only nodded. She kept asking herself why he had to be so gentle? Why he need to keep asking for her permit? Why he can’t stop from being so nice to her? She kept wondering because she afraid that if he continued like this, she’ll only hurt more when all of this ended. Because this was only a moment, the feeling that last for a while.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl5El7xqdCDDiAWz6m4MQpicture credit to the owner

Sixth shot, they were be given a cake. One of the staff coming and fix Amber’s hair that standing a little bit far from her but his eyes can’t stopped from glancing at her once in a while. When Krystal looked at the cake on the table, her nausea suddenly coming back and she tried so hard to keep down her urge to throwing out. Since her morning sickness started, every food make her feel to puke her guts out. She kept her head down when her headache slowly crept in back to her. She started to rub her temple again, tried to lessen the headache. Amber that noticed this, looked at her worriedly.

“Are you ok?” He asked her when he stood beside her. She knew it was him from his voice and his husky-solid cologne though she didn’t look up at his face. Krystal wanted to push him away because of her sickness but she stopped it when out of blue, her nausea and headache slowly fading when he was close to her. She started to wonder, was it because of his cologne? Or his smelling gel hair? But when she thought about it, during this photo shoot her morning sickness didn’t disturbed her like usual, likes it wasn’t really there. Her deep thought been interrupted when she felt something cold on her nose. It was an icing though it just tiny. A freaking icing on her nose! She looked at the culprit. She gave him a deathly icy glare with a look how-dare-you. Amber gulped down his saliva hardly.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t my fault, I swear. Sunbae asked me to put it. He said it’s for the photo shoot,” Amber terrified. Krystal puff her cheek, feeling irritated. She crunched her nose slightly and pursed up her lips. Though Amber thought it was cute but the way of her eyes looking at him right now was far to intimidating than cute. She looked at him and the cake back and forth. Her lips suddenly curved up in devilish grin. Krystal smacked his face with her palm that full with icing.

“Yah!” Amber’s high tone came out from his mouth and he just want to get it back to her about a minute later. But he quickly changed his mind when his ears caught the most beautiful melody that he be longing for, the ice princess was laughing. The way of her lips smiling widely and let out the chuckling sounds while holding her stomach like it was the most funny thing that she had ever seen was way too appealing and fascinating for him. And once again it captivated him. Soon after that, he tagged along, laughing with her though his face was covered with the white icing.

Tiffany that had been watching them from afar also surprised when she saw that Krystal was laughing and it was for real, not because of any script. Even she heard that Sunkyung had asked them to make a couple fights over a cake but Tiffany knew, her laugh was pure genuine and Krystal doesn’t have to laughing like that for the picture, it’s already good enough to faking smiling widely for the shot. Now, she knew that the stupid llama certainly had some effect on the ice princess that no one ever had.     

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoBtZQMdJD7BuYZQTIXPkpicture credit to the owner

Seventh shot, Sunkyung asked them to make a cuddling couple shot. Something that wouldn’t be unusual and too difficult if they were still together but now, things already changed. It would be super awkward now to do that, so here they were only stood and doesn’t know what to do.

“Guys, could you please get into position now?” Sunkyung griped. Finally after waiting for a good 20 minutes, once again Sunkyung came toward them and adjusted their position. He make Amber sat on the white furry carpet while his back on the wall and he put Krystal sat between Amber’s leg. He totally put them in awkward position but none of them could say anything. They just followed his order.

“Amber, put your arms around her waist,” Sunkyung told him and when he did it, Krystal flinched a little.

“I’m sorry but you heard him,” Amber apologised to Krystal but she only kept mum. Krystal was actually afraid if he could sense something different around her stomach. Though her bump still wasn’t visible but she knew it was there and it wasn’t the same as before. But there’s nothing much she could do in their position now, Krystal only can withstand it and hoping that he didn’t feel anything.

“Krystal-shi, please lean your back on his chest. Guys, why’re you so stiff? Just relax. Get into the flow and loosen up your body,” Sunkyung told them. Amber held her tighter and closed up their distance. When he felt her waist, he wondered whether it was just his feeling or it’s only because he didn’t held her like this for a long time (minus that night because both of them were taken over by the alcohol) since he felt different, he felt her tummy was a little hard and firm but he quickly rub it off and ignore it.

“Relax…mmm…you still feel so nice like before,” Amber whispered to her gently when he still can felt her body stiffened against his. Somehow that way works and her body became less tense and slackened a bit though Krystal can felt the adrenaline through her veins when she heard his gentle whisper. She already can see her cheeks against the tomato and her cheeks win when it’s about the colour. But she couldn’t denied that it always feel so warm and safe in his arms. It felt homey though she knew it won’t last long.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP61r_7ExzOUbZBH-mnJ7picture credit to the owner

Eighth shot and the last, Sunkyung asked a kiss on forehead. Amber felt his heart almost burst out from his chest when he heard what Sunkyung just said. Not only him, Krystal also felt the same, her heart started too beating crazily. It was way too much for them.

“Sunbae, do we really have to do that?” Amber asked him.

“Yes, of course. It’s in the last chapter, when the couple live happily ever after though I doubt it in real life,” Sunkyung answered him nonchalantly. Amber sighed, they had no choice then.

“It’s ok if I just put it close, not really do it, right?” Amber asked him again, he doesn’t want to make her felt more uncomfortable than she already is. Sunkyung grumbled a bit but still nodded. Amber leaned in, close to her, and he put his lips close enough on her forehead merely an inch apart. He can felt his heart wasn’t sit still and edgy.

“Amber, I can’t see it. Just do it, will you. It just a peck,” Sunkyung complaint at them. Amber sighed again. He started to wonder does his senior really need this shot or he just really likes torturing them, he started to protest but been stopped by a soft voice in low tones.

“It’s ok. Just do it,” Krystal told him. She knew he had hard time to do it because of her and he just doesn’t want to put her in awkward situation anymore but if they didn’t do it, it’ll take longer to finish. So, she thought maybe she should just give in. Besides, they already at the final shot and after this, it would end. They’ll be back to their own life like how they used to now.

Amber slowly closed in the distance after she said that. His lips touched her forehead. It’s a pure bliss though it’s only last a minute. The butterfly started fluttered in their stomach and those feeling were bona fide, nothing can be compared to that. Even they didn’t want to admit it but deep down they enjoyed the feels and hoping it’ll last longer. But sadly, it was impossible.

large.jpgpicture credit to the owner

“Ok, wrap up! Well done, guys!” Sunkyung said that to them. Finally, it’s end. Both of them parted away when the staff called them to get changed and cleaned the make-up. Now, it’s really ended. They’ll be back to their normal and real life.

Amber stepped into his car after the photo shoot ended but not before he got a copy of all the pictures of him and her. This is the only things that he could keep. At least, this pictures will be a good memories with her that he could bring when he leaved Korea.

While Krystal was on her way back to her house with Tiffany and Kangin. Slowly, her nausea and headache crept in. This morning sickness can’t be called morning anymore because she still felt it though it’s already in the late evening. This sickness really make her cranky and grumpy than ever. Now, she really wondered why she doesn’t feel it during the photo shoot. Was it really because of his cologne? If that’s real, does it mean she needs to get that kind of man cologne just to get rid of this nausea and headache. Urrgh…she groaned. This is totally !

“How do you feel?” Tiffany asked her when she saw Krystal only lean back on her seat when she got into the van.

“Worse,” Krystal answered her coldly. Tiffany sighed, looks like moody Krystal already back.

“I’ll call Doctor Sooyoung to come over. Maybe she could check on something,” Tiffany told her.

“Whatever,” Krystal simply replied to her. She closed her eyes and ignored everything around her. She just wanted to sleep and forget about this whole sickness thing. Tiffany sighed again. She started to call Sooyoung’s number while Kangin only take a glance at the back seat once a while. Though he still in a cold war with the ice princess but he still care for her. He just felt anger with her that day because of her reckless thinking. Nonetheless, he knew that she stressed out, everything were just too much for her to handle.

After an hour struggling on the road, they reached their home. Sooyoung already waiting for them in front of their house.

“Sorry doc, got caught in the traffic,” Kangin told Sooyoung when he stepped out from the van. The obstetrician smiled at them.

“It’s ok. I didn’t wait too long. I just got here too,” Sooyoung told him. While Tiffany opened the door and asked Sooyoung to get into the house. Sooyoung looked at Krystal for a while but Krystal only gave her a blank look and went straight to her room.

“I’m sorry, doctor. She’s been like that for the whole day,” Tiffany told her.

“Actually she had been like that since that day,” Kangin added. Tiffany nudges his arm lightly.

“What? I’m just saying the truth,” Kangin said that to her while Tiffany rolled her eyes at him. Sooyoung grinned looking at their acts.

“It’s fine. I understand,” Sooyoung told them.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Kangin asked Sooyoung.

“It’s ok. I think I just want to check on her first,” Sooyoung declined it nicely.

“I’ll bring you to her room,” Tiffany offered her and Sooyoung only nodded. When they reached upstairs, Tiffany knocked on Krystal’s room door.

“Krys, it’s me and Doctor Sooyoung,” Tiffany told Krystal and slowly she tried to open the door. Luckily, it wasn’t locked. Tiffany let the door slightly ajar and asked the doctor to get inside. Krystal just gave them a blank stare while sitting on her bed.

“I’ll leave both of you alone,” Tiffany told the doctor before she left the room, leaving only Sooyoung and Krystal.

“So, shall we get start it?” Sooyoung asked Krystal as soon as she got near to her. Krystal only nodded and followed her order. Sooyoung took out her things and started to do the check-up on her. When she finished all those stuff, Krystal sat up on her bed and waited for the result.

“Well, your vital sign still in a good state though your blood pressure and haemoglobin is quite low. You need to force yourself to eat, Krystal. You barely weight anything and you look thinner than before,” Sooyoung told her.

“I can’t. I keep throwing out everything that I ate,” Krystal said that to her.

“Try to eat little by little but frequently and avoid the oily and greasy food. It could make you feel better,” Sooyoung told her. Krystal only sighed.

“I know this is hard for you, not only because the pain that you have to go through but also because it was unplanned but trust me, later on you’ll find this worth for it. It doesn’t matter who’s the parent, the baby is innocent,” Sooyoung tried to persuaded her. Krystal still gave her the blank look.

“Does the anti-nausea that I gave help you?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Little,” Krystal simply answered her but she didn’t look at her face.

“I suggest that you follow everything that I told you before. When will you start your break?” Sooyoung asked her.

“In two weeks. After the mini goodbye concert,” Krystal answered her.

“Concert? Do you think you can manage it, considering your condition now?” Sooyoung asked her again, sounds worried in her tone.

“I’m fine, ok. It just a small one, only for the fans,” Krystal answered her, a little annoyed when she be treated like she was disabled.

“Ok, if you said so. But call me immediately if anything happen. I’ll arrange your next appointment and don’t worry I’ll make it when it less of patients, so both of us can avoid the unfavourable circumstance. If you don’t have any question, I’ll take my leave now,” Sooyoung told her while started to put her things back into her bag but before she could get up from her seat, Krystal stopped her.

“Wait, I have a question,” Krystal said that to her. Sooyoung back to her seat.

“Well, I’m listening,”

“Does it possible for any cologne to help in lessen my sickness?” Krystal asked her. Sooyoung looking at her strangely.

“Cologne? Where did you get the idea?” Sooyoung asked her back.

“Well, today just like usual, I had my nausea and headache but during the photo shoot, I didn’t feel it too much like it wasn’t there before. So I thought maybe it because of the male model’s cologne since I did the photo shoot with him,” Krystal told her about what happened today.

“That male model, do you know him?” Sooyoung asked her. Now, it’s Krystal turn to give her a strange look but nevertheless, she still answered her.  

“Yes, I know him,”

“Are you close?” Sooyoung asked her again.

“Yes, before but I don’t see what it had to do with what I just asked you,” Krystal answered her, felt a little bit annoyed when someone asking about her past relationship.

“Trust me, it had a lot to do with your question,” Sooyoung said that to her while grinned a little.

“Was he the father of the baby?” An unexpected question coming from Sooyoung. Krystal gasped. She turned her face and kept mum.

“I take your silence as yes,” Sooyoung said that to her. Krystal still doesn’t look at her.

“From what I learn, I don’t think it was because of the cologne,” Sooyoung told her. Krystal turned her face toward her.

“Some couple when their partner expecting, the other who’s going to feel the morning sickness. Some of it sharing the sickness. But in your case, let say that you feel the pain but he give you the cure,” Sooyoung explained to her.

“But how?” Krystal asked her.

“Maybe it’s because of the hormone. Pregnancy hormone is the most unpredictable and hardly to understand some time. It could be different case for each person,” Krystal eyeing her for a while after she said that.

“From your expression, I bet that you’re not in good term with him,” Sooyoung said that to her.

“What do you mean?” Krystal asked her.

“If you’re together with him, I don’t think that I need to give you the anti-nausea. Just be beside him and your morning sickness will be gone but since it wasn’t like that, maybe I should prescribe you with the new anti-nausea in the next appointment if your morning sickness keep worsening,” Sooyoung told her and left the room after that, leaving Krystal dumbfounded.

After two weeks, all the preparation for the concert was finally finish and only waiting for the idol to step on the stage and gave her fans the best performance. All Krystal’s fans had been waiting for her since early in the morning with colourful banners of Krystal name on top of it though the concert started at noon. Even it was only a mini concert for her fans but the fans were welcoming it with a warm heart and she felt more than pleased with her fans acceptance and reaction. During the concert though Krystal kept fighting with her sickness she still tried to give her best for this concert and her fans. Near the last song, she went into the dressing room to change her last outfit. Tiffany went to her when she saw Krystal’s face became more pale than usual and she’s clutching her stomach.

“Krys, are you sure you can handle this? If not, we could just end it here,” Tiffany tried to stop her. She can see her face lined up that tried to holding in the pain.

“I’ll be fine. It just a cramp, I can withstand it,” Krystal said that to her while tried to take a deep breath and lessen the pain at her stomach that she thought only just a cramp.

“But Krys,…” Before Tiffany could finish her words, Krystal cuts it.

“I don’t want to hear anything more. Please just let get this done,” Krystal stood still with her words. Tiffany sighed. Though she felt worried for her but she couldn’t do anything. No one can against Krystal’s stubbornness. Krystal get changed, put on the smiley face, and got back on the stage. The fans were cheering Krystal’s name. Krystal sat on the high chair that had been nicely put in the middle of the stage. She waved and smiled to the crowd. This was the nerve wrecking moment, the announcement that she’ll make whether it’ll be well accepted or she’ll be badly rejected. She had no idea of how her fans will react to that but she hope for the former.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting,” Krystal the microphone and apologised to them but they only keep cheering her name. She took another deep breath.

“I think all of you already heard a lot of rumours about me recently and my apology about that but sadly, some of it, is true,” Krystal said that to her fans. She can felt the cold sweat on her palms. The crowd gasped.

“I’ll be on hiatus,” Finally she blurted it out. The fans turned silence for a while, maybe tried to comprehend what their idol just said. But it turned to a little chaos later on with a lot of questions and demanding answers from the fans. Krystal kept smiling to her fans.

“I know this is quite shocking for all of you to accept it and believe me, I didn’t pretty much like it either. My health not in really good state lately but don’t worry, it’s not deathly disease. So that’s why, I decided to take a break to regain back my strength and get my health back to normal track. It just only for temporary and I’ll be back with a new spirit and greater performance than before,” The chaos that full with questions from the fans before turned into a loud cheering of her name and a lot of good words coming from them. The fans keep cheering with ‘good luck’, ‘get well soon’, ‘we’ll be waiting for you’, ‘fighting’, and a lot more. Krystal smiling widely and the tears started welled up in her eyes. She felt grateful and overwhelmed of her fans reaction. This is what she less expected from them but she’s glad that it turned out well.

“I would like to say thank you to all of you for coming to this last concert before my break and thank you for keep supporting me through all this years. You guys mean the whole world to me. Please enjoy this last song from me, You Gone. And once again, thank you,” Krystal get up and bowed to the crowd.

Somewhere in the café at the Incheon International Airport, Amber was having his latte while waiting for his flight boarding time. Today was the last day he in Korea before he went back to China. His heart felt heavy and sad to leave this beautiful country that once had be his hometown with a lot of memories that he’ll left behind but most importantly, he’ll leave someone that he cherished and care wholeheartedly. If he had a choice, he won’t leave this country and certainly he won’t leave her again though they weren’t in good term. He already met Taeng for the last time this morning at the studio since Taeng said he couldn’t sent him to the airport because he’ll be at the hill for the whole day but deep down, he knew that the real reason why Taeng couldn’t sent him because Taeng hates saying goodbye. Nevertheless, Amber’s fine with that, he could understand it. So here he was in the airport waiting for his flight. His eyes still fixed on his hand phone that showed the pictures of his last photo shoot with her. For him, it were the most sweet memories that he could bring it everywhere with him. ‘How I wish that I could see you for the last time before I leave’ Amber’s mumbled to himself. His deep thought was been interrupted by some voice from the waiters in the café.

“Look! It’s Krystal,” The short hair waiter told her friend while her friend looked up to where she pointed at. It was the television in the café that showed Krystal’s concert live on air. It turned out that Amber also looked at where she pointed at when he heard the familiar name.

“If it wasn’t because of I have to work today. I’ll be there too,” She told her friend with a sad face.

“Oh, come on. You had been to a lot of her concert before,” The short hair waiter tried to cheered up her friend.

“But this is the last concert before she be on hiatus,” Her friend told her that with a frown on her face. Amber flabbergasted. He had no idea anything about this before though he had heard about that but he thought it just only a rumour.

“Hiatus? Why?” The short hair waiter surprised with what she just said.

“Don’t know. She said some health issue but it doesn’t matter because I want to be there for her and give her a fighting spirit,” She said that to her friend while pouting. Is she sick? Amber can’t stop himself from wondering and it keep puzzling him. Though he felt glad that he can watch her for the last time even it just on the screen but it’s hurt to know that she’ll be on hiatus because of some health issue. How he wished that he could be with her and comforting her but that was far from possible. Amber sighed.   

“Ooh, dear, it’s ok. You still can watch her from afar and give the fighting spirit,” The short hair waiter tried to persuaded her friend. Amber’s eyes keep watching Krystal that still singing her last song in the concert. The song somehow was suited with his situation now. He’ll leave her too.

You Gone

Loving you was like embracing the star in the sky

Hoping that our love will keep us in tied

Love that once blossomed in my heart

It’s all now living in the past

My heart breaks into a handful of dust

You left me hanging without answer

Leaving my life without desire

My heart broken without you with me

I couldn’t even stand up and breathe easy

You saying goodbye

Though I hope it was a lie

Now, there’s no longer you and me

It just me and, only me

As soon as the song finished, Amber heard the announcement for his flight echoed in the airport.

“Good evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight A118 to China. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you,” The announcement end. Amber took his bag and glanced over his shoulder at her on the screen for the last time.

‘Goodbye, princess.’ Amber muttered under his breath and started walking to the gate without turning back.