26. Agony

Agony

It still continues like that for the next day, another day and the other-other day. He hates this but he try to understand since she used to said that she like acting but can’t she make a time for him, is not like he can ask for it. He’s not her boyfriend to demand anything from her or to stopped her. That makes him more frustrated. There’s one time, he try to visited her when she had to practiced but it just make his chest feels like in fire when he saw her laughing and jokingly slapping on that drummer arm. Looks like someone  is having wonderful time. He wonder what they talked about that’s so funny till she laughing like that. In the end, he just walked home alone without saying hi to her.

The school also doesn’t make it easy for him. A lot of students looking forward for this drama, not to mention her fans too. Not only because of the ice princess but also they think the ice princess and that drummer going to make a good couple. He try to message her but the usual answer whether she’s too tired or too busy to messaging and when he called her, there’s always someone interrupted  their conversation and of course, the usual intruder was that certain drummer. He doesn’t know why he have to called her in the night. Doesn’t he already had it enough at school? They can’t be practicing over the phone, right. He thought.

The last time he saw her was 48 hours ago and it wasn’t a real meeting, he just coincidentally bumped to her when he walking to the library. She doesn’t noticed him. She’s too busy talking to that drummer. Till the weekend, it’s still the same. He decided to hang out with Taeng.

“Hi, hyung,” He greet Taeng when he entered Taeng’s room.

“Hey, what’s up Am? Long time no see,” Taeng said to him.

“What do you mean, hyung?” He’s puzzling.

“The last time I saw you was 2 months ago minus that we bumped each other since we’re neighbour,”

“Sorry, hyung,” He said it apologetically.

“Neh, who’re this hyung compared to the ice princess,” Taeng said while fakingly make a sad face.

“Don’t say like that, hyung. You’re always going to be my bestfriend,”

“What about the ice princess?”

“What do you mean about her?” He asked him back.

“I heard it from those three,”

“Don’t tell me those three are Onew, Key, and Taemin,”

“Who else that close to you in the class. Of course that those three,”

“It’s nothing actually, hyung. What they have told you?”

“Nothing just about some stupid llama that had been under the dark cloud because of certain  ice princess was too busy with her drama and that drummer,” Taeng smirking at him.

“They told you that? How they knew it?” Puzzles was all over his face. He know that he’s been gloomy lately but he never told anyone the reason is that or more to someone.

“It’s all written on your face,” Taeng told him nonchalantly.

“Seriously, hyung?” He narrowed his eyes at Taeng.

“Look, could you just please confess to her,”

“Hyung, what’re you talking about?” He asked Taeng. Confusion all over his face.

“Come on, Am. Don’t you realise it yet, you’re already FALL HARD ON HER. You’re in LOVE WITH HER,” Taeng said it with emphasized his tone.

“Hyung, that’s so not funny,” He said to Taeng with emotionless.

“Urrgh…I already know that you’re dense but I don’t know that you’re so stupid,” Taeng groaned and facepalm himself.

“Yah! Hyung,” He said to Taeng, a little irritated after being called stupid.

“Come  on. I showed you something,” Taeng dragged him outside the house to his house. He can’t keep wondering why Taeng brought him back to his own house. He only look at Taeng strangely while Taeng ransacked his drawer.

“Oh, look what I found here,” Taeng said while showing him a small box. He stunned, can’t look at  Taeng in the eyes.

“A bunch of pictures of that ice princess,” Taeng smirk at him before he found another one.

“Oh, in here too. In a shoe box,” Taeng keep found it everywhere.

“And here,”

“More here,”

“And not to forget, up in here,” Taeng put all the boxes that full with that ice princess’s pictures on his bed. He’s shocked but he look at Taeng, try to find excuses.

“Hyung, how did  you….”

“Amber, I didn’t know you just yesterday. I know you since you can spell A-M-B-E-R than just A-B-E. So, now tell me what this?” Taeng asked him while poiting his hand on the bed.

“Wha..what do you mean, hyung?” He’s stuttered.

“Amber, you’ve been taking and keeping billions of Krystal’s picture. There’s only two meaning behind all of this,” Taeng look at him.

“Whether you’re a stalker..”

“I’m not!” He quickly protested it.

“Then, it leave only one more. That’s you’re someone who already fall hard on her that only by looking at her picture can make your day brighter,”

“Hyung…” He doesn’t know what to say anymore.

“Am, don’t denied it. I’m sorry that I called you stupid which is you’re. How can you didn’t realised it?” Taeng questioning him back.

“Fine, if what you said is true. What do you want me to do about that?”  He asked Taeng.

“Talk to her. Tell her what do you feels about her. Admit it,”

“What if she doesn’t feel the same?” He look at Taeng. He doesn’t have any confidence that the ice princess will feel the same about him.

“That’s love, Am. It taught us about rejection. We take the risk to feel the love,” Taeng told him while squeeze his shoulder lightly, try to give him some strength.

“I…I’ll think about it,” Taeng sigh after he listened to him.

“Don’t take too much time. The ice princess might be snatch by that drummer,” Taeng said to him while walking to the door.

“Hyung, that’s so not helping,” He narrowed his eyes at Taeng. Taeng only shrugged his shoulder before he closed the door and back to his house.

He look at all those pictures. He didn’t realised that he had been taking her pictures this much. Let alone, keeping it and hide it from others till Taeng reveals it in front of him. He rubbed his temple, try to think what he’s gonna do about this. Finally, he took out his handphone and called her.

“Hello, Krys,” He greet her.

“Hello, Amber,” She greet him back.

“Ermm…Krys, can we go out tomorrow?” He asked her.

“Out? Where?” She asked him back.

“Anywhere. Can we?”

“Is this important, Am? Can’t you just tell me at school?”

“Why?”

“Because I already promised to Minhyuk. He asked me to accompany him,”

“Where?” He asked her, sounds not really good. Why must that drummer interrupting them? He mumbled.

“He want to go with me to buy the ring,”

“RING? What kind of ring?” He asked her eagerly. Suddenly, he feel like his blood is boiling, he grasp his fist firmly. But before she could answer that, there’s some beep sound in their conversation. Meaning that there’s waiting call.

“Am, Minhyuk is in another line. I’m gonna hang up now. Bye, Amber,” She hang up the call without waiting for his answer. Urrgh….that drummer always in their way. He groaned.Then, he thought about the ring. It can’t be a couple ring, right. He thought. Aissh…why must that drummer cut his line.