47. Agony

Agony

The next morning, Amber got back to the hospital to visit Taeng and he brought the food that he cooked for Taeng just like he had promised to the elder. He opened the door of Taeng’s ward and closed it after he got inside.

“Morning, hyung,” Amber greeted the elder. Taeng already woke up when Amber came inside his ward since the nurse just woke him up to do their daily check-up. He smiled at him.

“Morning, Am. What brought you here this early in the morning?” Taeng asked him though he already can guess why.

“I promise something last night. So here it is,” Amber told him while handed him the brown paper bag. Taeng took the brown paper bag and take a look inside of it. When he saw what Amber got for him inside the paper bag. His eyes light up with happiness and joy. Amber only chuckled looking at Taeng’s expression.

“Oh, this is seriously good. You’re the best dongsaeng, Am,” Taeng said that to him while smiling widely. He pull the cardiac table closer to him and Amber helped him took out two medium size Tupperware container that contained varieties of sushi. Amber opened one of it and Taeng quickly savoured it without wasting more time.  Amber poured some water into the glass and put it on the cardiac table.

“Oh my goodness! This is so delicious. You should be a chef, Amber rather than a photographer,” Taeng told him.

“Don’t exaggerate hyung. My cooking just ordinary, nothing special,” Amber humbly said that to Taeng.

“Nosh, I’m sherioush,” Taeng said that to Amber while chewed the sushi in his mouth. Amber looked at Taeng with a little disgust on his face. Taeng really behaved like a kid right now.

“Eww..hyung, don’t talk when your mouth is full. It’s gross,” Amber told him while shook his head unbelievable with Taeng childish act. Taeng smiled sheepishly at him.

“Sorry but I’m saying the truth, your cooking is getting much, much better after all this years,” Taeng told him with confident in his tone.

“You saying that because you’ve been eating the hospital’s meal that doesn’t suit your taste and it’s been a long time since the last time you taste my cooking,” Amber still denied him.

“But still it taste the best,” Taeng stated it again. Amber grinned a little.

“Are you going to be alright alone here?” Amber asked him with concern all over his face.

“Am, I’m your hyung not a little kid that still need his mummy for 24 hours,” Taeng said that to him while narrowed his eyes at him, a little irritated after been treated like a kid.

“Yes, said someone who beg at me with ‘llama on the top’ last night,” Amber scoffed at him. Taeng rolled his eyes at him but still eating the sushi.

“I’ll be alright Amber. You can go anywhere you want to. As long as you bring me the food,” Taeng told him with smug on his face.

“I’m starting to feel like I’m your servant right now rather than your friend but since you’re sick, I’m letting you go now,” Amber said it with sarcasm. Taeng only stuck his tongue out to him just like a kid. ‘Just a minute ago, you said you’re hyung’ Amber mumbled to himself.

“Besides, Tiffany will come visit me soon,” Taeng told him, a little excited in his tone.

“Now, I know why you want me to leave. Your girlfriend is coming to accompany you,” Amber smirked at him.

“Yah…this brat,” Taeng making a face at him.

“Oh, come one hyung. Don’t deny it. It’s clearly written on your face that you like her,” Amber stating a fact.

“Well, I do. It just I still need a little more time to confess it to her,”

“Just don’t take too much time, hyung. I’ll take my leave now,” Amber told him.

“Where’re you going?” Taeng asked him before he opened the door.

“Studio. Don’t worry I’ll be back and bring more food for you,” Amber chuckled after he said that to Taeng. Taeng pouted when he heard that. ‘Aissh…that little punk now treat me as shikshin. But nevertheless, he’ll bring more food. So, I’m fine with that’ Taeng muttered and grinned widely.

Amber got back into his car and headed to the studio. He needs to sort some things out after missed his flight and rushed back to Taeng but somehow it feel good to be back and not to leave. His train of thought been cuts out when his hand phone rang. Private number? He felt suspicious but still answered it.

“I didn’t expect to see you here again,” The other line said that to him half-heartedly, sounds irritated. Amber looked around him, felt likes someone was stalked him. Amber knew it, that guy won’t leave that matter just likes that.

“Look, something came up but I promise, I’ll go just like you want, as soon as everything clear,” Amber plead though he hated it. This guy can do anything he wanted to if Amber didn’t followed his order. And Amber full aware of his power.

“I don’t think so,” The other line said that with full of sarcasm and snickered at him. Amber felt strange. What the hell he tried to say? Amber puzzled.

“What do you mean? Wait…hello…hello..?!” The other line hung up on him before he could get his answer. ‘Damn it!’ Amber groaned hard on his seat. That guy really knew how to mess up his life and screwing him up till the bottom of his guts.

There was a guy just hung up a call in his well appointed mansion. ‘Surprise…surprise…you had no idea what you just got yourself into, brat. This is going to be so much fun. I’ll wait and see you get that big shock from that girl’ The same guy in his finest Calvin Klein suit muttered to himself with a smug grin on his face.

Taeng was still rested on his bed, feeling bored of course. He tried to waste his time by playing some Clash Of Clan in his hand phone. Though his heart was eagerly wanted to go home since he didn’t felt sick at all but the doctor still wanted to observe him just a little while more, so he just obeyed it. While he too immersed in his game, someone knocked on the door and entered his ward. Taeng only realised it when he heard a soft voice called his name.

“Tae-tae…” Taeng looked up at the door and smiling widely when he saw a face that he dearly missed it.

“Fany-ah, come in,” Taeng asked her to come inside. Tiffany smiled at him and took a seat on a chair beside Taeng’s bed.

“I’m sorry I didn’t visit you earlier,” Tiffany apologised to him.

“Nah, it’s ok. I’m fine, not too serious but you doesn’t really look fine,” Taeng said that to her with concern.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Tiffany flinched when she heard that.

“You look fit to drop,” Taend told her. Tiffany smiled half-heartedly and sighed. Looks like Taeng can read her easily.

“Something wrong?” Taeng asked her while raised one of his brows when he looked at Tiffany’s face.

“Just tired. Krystal had been admitted to ward last night after the concert. So, I was with her for the whole night,” Tiffany told him. It feels good to share with someone when there’s something that bothering you.

“Really? Is she alright now?” Taeng asked her again. It’s must be a hectic night for Tiffany with the ice princess hiatus, concert, and now Krystal been hospitalised. Taeng thought.

“She ok now but yeah, the whole thing that happened really worn me out,” Tiffany let out her feeling. Taeng only gave her a pleasant smile.

“Sorry Tae. I shouldn’t bother you with my problem since you already on the bed right now,” Tiffany felt apologetic toward him though he was sick but he still willing to hear Tiffany’s rambling.

“Hey, I’m ok with that. I don’t mind if you want to share your problem with me. Plus, it makes me feel closer to you,” Taeng assured her.

“Thanks, Tae-tae. You really a nice guy,”

“Yeah, I heard that a lot,” Taeng said it proudly.

“Yah…Tae-tae,” Tiffany nudge his shoulder lightly while chuckled. Taeng grinned at her.

“Enough of that. Did you eat?” Taeng asked her. Tiffany only shook her head. Her last meal was last night after she and Kangin left Krystal with Jong Hyun.

“Lucky for you, I’ve got some sushi for you today,” Taeng told her while he opened the drawer beside his bed and took out the Tupperware container that full with sushi.

“Oh, wow. Who make this, Tae-tae?” Tiffany a little surprised when she saw what’s inside the Tupperware container.

“Amber. I can guarantee you, he’s a good cook,” Taeng said that to her confidently.

“He knew how to cook?” Tiffany asked him.

“Yep, he stayed alone for a long time so he cooked to survive but his cooking is as good as my mother,” Taeng said that to her while Tiffany was still in daze, tried to comprehend the information though her eyes were locked on the finger- looking sushi.

“Take a bite, Fany-ah. And you can brought some home if you want to,” Taeng added.

“But Tae, he make this for you,” Tiffany objected.

“Nah, it’s fine. I always can ask him to cook for me again. Besides, he already prepared for me with two full container,” Taeng said it while raised his two finger.

“He really a good dongsaeng,” Tiffany told him and Taeng couldn’t deny more. Both of them eating in silence until Taeng broke it.

“Yeah, he is. It just that there’s something that I still feel a little strange in his cooking,” Taeng told her.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked him.

“He never put cucumber in any of his cooking,”

“Why? Does he have an allergy to cucumber?” Tiffany felt strange after Taeng told her that.

“I don’t think so. I used to watch him ate cucumber and he perfectly fine with that,” Taeng answered her.

“Did you ever ask him?” Tiffany asked him again.

“Yeah but he only said that it just a habit. Though I thought it’s more than just that,” Taeng told Tiffany.

“Well, it does a little strange but maybe it just only his way of cooking. Besides, it wasn’t the first time I heard someone didn’t like cucumber,”

“Oh, really?” Taeng confirmed again while furrowed his brows.

“Yes, Krystal really hates cucumber. She can make a big fuss if there’s cucumber in her food even it just a slightest tiny bit,” Tiffany told her. Taeng only nodded. Both of them kept mum for a while and then, something clicked in their mind.

“Aaah…no wonder,” Both of them said it at the same time and grinned. Now, they knew the real reason why Amber never used cucumber in his cooking. Of course, the one and only reason. Because the ice princess loathed the cucumber so much.

At the private practice, in Krystal’s ward. She just throwing her guts out after she tried to eat the hospital’s meal. Food never can stay long in her stomach. After that, she just lay down on her bed flatly. Feeling so weak and feeble. The only thing that can go inside her body was the intravenous liquid that kept dripping through her vein. Kangin already left her alone after she forced him to get something to eat for himself and she assured him that she perfectly fine alone in the ward. She felt guilty for troubling them with her illness. After a moment, someone knocked on her door.

“Hi,” A guy appeared from behind the door with a box in his right hand and a bouquet of red rose in his left hand. Krystal smiled at him and tried to get up from her bed.

“Wo, easy there. You better lay down Krystal,” He told her with worried.

“It’s fine. I already lay down too much. I feel numb. I wanna sit,” Krystal assured him.

“I brought you some flowers and this,” He handed her the box and flowers. Krystal took it and put the flower aside while she still held the box.

“Thank you, Mr.Kim. You know, you don’t have to bring all of this. I feel like I troubled you too much,” Krystal told Jong Hyun, half guilt.

“You don’t have to feel like that Krystal. I bring it because I want to. There’s no such thing,” Jong Hyun assured her. Krystal only smiled at him.

“Well, don’t you wanna open it?” Jong Hyun said that to her while pointed his hand toward the box.

“What is this?” Krystal asked him while opened the box. Her face light up when she saw a cake inside of it. This was the first time she felt like wanted to eat something after those her sickness process though she still doesn’t know whether her stomach can accept it or not. Jong Hyun felt pleased looking at her expression.

“It’s a mango cake. I still remember you used to say that you like mango cake. You wanna try it?” Jong Hyun handed her a spoon. She nodded happily and took the spoon from him but as soon as she put the cake in his mouth, the sudden urge of wanted to spew up from her guts coming back. She put away the cake and covered while quickly move to the toilet in her ward. Jong Hyun felt more worried when he looked at her condition right now. He went to near her when she came back from the toilet.

“Are you ok? Should I call someone? Does the cake taste so bad?” Jong Hyun bombarded her with question. Panic and worried clearly can be seen from his face. If it wasn’t because she felt so sick after throwing up before, she must be laughed at her CEO now looking at his cold sweat face. She climbed up onto her bed. Jong Hyun wanted help but retreat back when he suddenly felt like he was intruded her privacy. Besides, he already crossed the line when he touched her hand the night before.  

“I’m fine. I barely can eat anything in my current state now. Everything that goes in will comes out later on. It just…erm…” She still doesn’t felt so good to share it with others.

“Morning sickness?” Jong Hyun cuts her words when he saw her a little reluctance to say it. Krystal only gave him a bitter smile.

“Don’t worry. They said that it’s only in the first three month. You’ll get better after that,” Jong Hyun told her. Krystal gave him a suspicious and strange look.

“Ermm…I did some research on that….after I knew about your condition,” Jong Hyun said that while sheepishly smile at her. Krystal doesn’t know what to say. She’s speechless but a part of her felt overwhelmed and touched of his willingness to learn something  like that just because of her circumstance now even herself didn’t care about anything likes that though she already know about her pregnancy earlier than him. Now, she felt more that she doesn’t deserve this good guy though there’s a tiny part of her that told her it would be great to have such a nice guy like him beside you rather than someone who didn’t even care about you.

“You can tell me if you have any craving, I’ll get it for you,” Jong Hyun added. He looks so determined in his words.

“Thanks for willingly do that, Mr.Kim. You’re such a nice guy. A girl who got to be with you is a lucky girl,” Krystal sincerely said that to him with a genuine smile on her face.

“But there’s only one girl in my heart,” Jong Hyun looked directly at her, straight through her eyes. Krystal flustered. She only looked at him, her lips suddenly tightly shut. Both of them only locked their eyes with each other but been interrupted when someone came in.

“Oh, Mr. Kim. You’re here too?” Tiffany asked him when she saw him after she entered Krystal’s ward with Kangin followed behind her. Kangin only smiled at his CEO.

“Er..yeah. I just want to visit Krystal,” He simply answered her.

“Unni, what’s that?” Krystal asked her when she saw Tiffany brought a brown paper bag.

“Oh, this…erm…sushi,” Tiffany stuttered a bit. She doesn’t know whether it would be a good idea to tell Krystal where she goes before she came here.

“Sushi?” Krystal’s eyes sparkled when she heard that. She suddenly felt she have a jones for that since the last time she rejected it. She can felt drooling when she thought about sushi.

“You wanna take a bite?” Tiffany asked Krystal when she looked at her eagerness face when she told her about sushi. Krystal only nodded giddily at her. Tiffany put it on the cardiac table and brought it closer to her. She opened the container that had sushi inside of it and Krystal’s eyes wide open when she saw that. Tiffany smiled looking at her face now, it’s been a long time since the last time Krystal looks like that. Like a kid that just got a candy.

“Wait, Krys. Are you sure about this? The last time you ate it, you almost puke your guts out,” Kangin suddenly interrupted Krystal that still had her eyes on the mouth-watering sushi.

“Oppa, I always puke my guts out now. It doesn’t matter anymore,” Krystal told him as a matter of fact since she always thrown up after she got her morning sickness.

“But you reject it the last time, remember?” Kangin added. Krystal narrowed her eyes at him. While the other two only looked at them.

“I remember, oppa but it could be different this time,” Krystal still looked at the sushi with her glistening eyes.

“Aahh…I don’t know anymore. I just want to taste it. Just let me be,” Krystal whimpered a bit in frustration. She pouted. She can felt that she really wanted to eat this, perhaps craved for it. Tiffany that looked at her face right now, pitying her.

“It’s fine, oppa. Just let her be if she wants to eat it,” Tiffany defended her. Kangin sighed. He only cared for her since Krystal thrown out badly the last time she ate sushi even just a little bit.

“If you said so then, up to you Krys,” Kangin told her. Krystal grinned widely for the first time since she knew about her pregnancy. Without wasting more time, she took the first sushi and savoured it. And the second sushi, third sushi, fourth sushi and it kept going on till half of the sushi in that medium size Tupperware container gone, entered Krystal’s stomach.

“Oh my gosh. It tasted soooo yummy,” Krystal said that while the other three only stared open-mouthed at her, unbelievable because Tiffany and Kangin full aware of how bad was Krystal’s morning sickness while Jong Hyun just saw her thrown out after she ate only a tiny bit of the mango cake.

“Krystal, are you ok? You didn’t feel like to throw up?” Tiffany asked her. Her face looked worried. She’s afraid that something bad might happened to her since she ate too many sushi to her liking. It wasn’t weird if she didn’t had her morning sickness but she barely can drink her mango juice since she started her pregnancy, so it’s definitely look strange she can ate that much of sushi.

“Nope, I’m good,” Krystal answered her happily. It was her first time she can ate something without felt the urge to thrown out so yeah, she deserved to felt happy and enjoy her moment.

“And I’m sorry I ate a lot of your sushi, unni,” A sudden guilt crept up when she thought she ate the sushi without thinking about the owner.

“It’s ok, Krys. I don’t mind,” Tiffany smiled at her after she assured her that she alright even Krystal ate a lot of sushi that she brought.

“Well you do look better now,” Jong Hyun said that to her while Krystal only put a wide smile on her face. He felt glad that Krystal backs to her normal self now at least for the time being. Jong Hyun thought she look better like this than before.

“I think I better take my leave now. Got some company to handle,” Jong Hyun told them while Tiffany and Kangin nodded at him.

“Take care, Mr.Kim and thanks for your visits,” Krystal thanked him before he stepped out from her ward.

Later on that night, Sooyoung went to her ward to check on her. Krystal just finished her last sushi when she felt hungry again though she already ate a lot before and she felt more than contented. While Tiffany and Kangin still daze about Krystal’s eating without throwing up though it’s already a long time since she ate her first sushi.

“Wow, looks like someone just a little over the moon now,” Sooyoung told them when she saw Krystal was smiling for the first time since the first day she met her. The other three in the ward were shocked, not because Sooyoung coming over, it’s because the sushi were still on the cardiac table and they didn’t really know about how this private practice reacted when their patient ate something that other than what they provided it.

“I didn’t know that you had a little picnic here,” Sooyoung said that to them while narrowed her eyes at the sushi on the cardiac table.

“Well….erm…I’m sorry…but this is the only thing that I could eat. I can’t even eat the hospital’s meal here,” Krystal tried to reasoning with her. Sooyoung eyeing her suspiciously.

“It’s true, doctor. She didn’t even throw up when she ate that,” Tiffany defended Krystal. Sooyoung sighed. Her father private practice does have a rule about the outside food and how they strictly didn’t like it when their patient ate something other than the food that they provided for them. It’s only because they wanted to keep their patient’s health in a good state until they got discharged from this private practice.

“I’ll decide it after I make some check-up on you,” Sooyoung said that and then, continued doing her job. Sooyoung smiled a little when she finished it.

“Your vital sign looks good and better than before. Your heart rate much more stable though it still a little fast but it’s ok. Your blood pressure also isn’t as low as before. Most importantly, you didn’t look that pale anymore,” Sooyoung told them.

“See I told you, I only can eat that sushi and that’s the reason of why I feel so much better now,” Krystal still stood up on her words. Sooyoung sighed again.

“I think I’ll let it slide this time but please, don’t show it too much. Other staff isn’t as good as me that could understand your crave and terrible morning sickness. However, I’m happy that you’re getting better and smiles more,” Sooyoung said with a smile plastered on her face. Krystal only smiled back.

“But what that sushi make different than the other food? As I can remember Siwon told me that you rejected sushi which is rare and also the other food before,” Sooyoung asked her.

“I don’t know. I just know that my stomach can keep that sushi down without any problem,” Krystal answered her while shrugged her shoulder. Sooyoung furrowed her brows.

“Well, where did you get the sushi?” Sooyoung asked her again. Krystal turned her face to Tiffany since she’s the one who brought the sushi.

“Yeah, unni where did you get that?” Krystal asked Tiffany. Now, all three pair of eyes was on her. Tiffany flustered and she can felt her palm sweating in cold. She was in high-strung.

“I..I bought it somewhere near here….it’s a new shop,” She stuttered when she answered it. Finally, Tiffany created a lie. She definitely can’t told them that Taeng was the one who gave it to her and certainly never can told them mostly Krystal that the father of her baby was the one who make those sushi. It could be another catastrophe if Krystal knew it. Who know what Krystal will do if she know the truth or how she’ll react and Tiffany still not ready to face it, at least not now.

“Oh, ok. Looks like you’re going to have to buy that again for me tomorrow,” Krystal told her.

“Huh?” Tiffany flinched.

“Why unni? You can’t do that for me? I hate puking, unni and that’s the only thing that didn’t make me feel like I want to throw up,” Krystal whined at her. Her eyes started to glistened and Tiffany didn’t have heart to say no.

“Erm..ok. I guess I can try,” Hell no! What kind of try that she meant about? How can she ever explain to Taeng that she needs his food that Amber had makes for him to be brought here for Krystal? Urrgh…this is so depressing. Tiffany groaned in despaired.

“Thank you, unni,” Krystal gave her a genuine smile. Suddenly Tiffany thought she could at least try if that could make Krystal happy, less grumpy, and stayed healthy. Taeng would understand, right?

The next day, Tiffany went to visited Taeng again but today, she felt a little nervous. She doesn’t know how to tell Taeng what they just talked about last night. To add on it, she can’t tell Taeng that Krystal was the one who needs it and she needs it because she’s pregnant. But no matter what, she still needs to try.

“Morning, Tae-tae,” Tiffany greeted him when she entered his ward. Taeng greeted her back with a smile on his face. They continued chatting and Tiffany accompanied Taeng until after two hours, she thought it’s already the time for her to leave while Taeng of course, hate it when he needs to be left alone and apart from her.

“Tae, can I ask you a favor?” Tiffany looked at Taeng.

“Certainly, I’ll be happy to help you,” Taeng told her.

“Erm…well..this is kind of embarrassing…erm…can I ask the food that Amber make for you?” Tiffany finally asked that question.

“Of course, I wouldn’t mind to share it with you,” Taeng answered her though he felt a little strange about her favour.

“And…emm…I don’t think today would be the last time I ask for it,” Tiffany said that to him while fidgeting. Now, Taeng really does thought that was strange and suspicious.

“But I do really have a good reason for that. It just that I still can’t tell you why. Please do believe me, Tae-tae,” Tiffany pleaded. Taeng sighed. He felt like Tiffany didn’t trust him enough.

“Fany-ah, I don’t care if you want to bring home all of the food that Amber make. I always can ask Amber to make it more for me. But I do want you to trust me that you could share and tell me everything and if you need time to tell me the reason, I won’t mind to wait. And when you’re ready to tell me, I always will be here to listen to you,” Taeng said it with honesty.

“Thanks, Tae. You really a nice guy,” Tiffany felt overwhelmed with what Taeng just told her.

“Ok, enough with the talk. Let me get the food for you,” Taeng took out the Tupperware container from the drawer beside his bed.

“Here you go,” Taeng handed her the brown paper bag that contained the food. Tiffany accepted it.

“Thanks again, Tae-tae. I’ll come again tomorrow, I guess,” Tiffany thanked him again.

“And I’ll get the food ready for you,” Taeng .

“Taaee….you make me feel like I’m some kind of shikshin that only come to you for food,” Tiffany nudge his arm lightly.

“I’m fine with that since you’ll become a cute and pretty shikshin,” Taeng complimented but still wanted to .

“Tae-taaae..ah..that sound cheesy, you know,” Tiffany blushed.

“Well, you didn’t look like you hate it tough,” Taeng said that to her and Tiffany only giggled.

When she got back to the private practice, Tiffany saw Kangin was stood in front of Krystal’s ward.

“What’re you doing here, oppa? Why didn’t you get inside?” Tiffany asked him since she felt weird to seeing Kangin standing outside Krystal’s ward rather than sat on the chair inside the ward.

“It’s hell inside,” Kangin simply answered her while took a glanced at the door of Krystal’s ward. Tiffany looked at him strangely like tried to ask him what-did-he-meant-by-that.

“Krystal had thrown her tantrum and being grumpy for the whole morning. She almost thrown the chair toward the nurse that tried to check on her,” Kangin told her with not so pleasant face and half terrified.

“Why?” Tiffany asked him.

“I don’t really know but I heard she said something about she’s hungry and she start throwing up again. Looks like her morning sickness is coming back,” Kangin explained to her.

“Well maybe this could help her,” Tiffany told him while showed the brown paper bag to him.

“You brought sushi again?” Kangin asked her and Tiffany only nodded. Both of them entered the ward together.

“Krys…”Tiffany called her. Krystal turned her face, not so amused with that. She glared at her. Tiffany needs to admit, Krystal doesn’t really look like in her best mood.

“I brought you something,” Tiffany told her while stepped closer to her and put the brown paper bag on the cardiac table

“Sushi?” Krystal’s eyes a little bit light up. Tiffany only smiled.  Tiffany really thought that pregnancy hormone really took a toll in her because that the only reason why Krystal can change from mode to a happy zone. Krystal opened the container only to get her hope down when she saw what’s inside of that container. Her eyes that sparkled before change to icy glare.

“It’s not SUSHI,” Krystal emphasized that certain word. Tiffany gulped down her saliva hardly through . She took a look at the container and she saw, it really wasn’t sushi. It was kimchi fried rice. Why didn’t she take a look at it before she brought it here or at least, ask Taeng what kind of food Amber make for him today. She kept questioned herself and how stupid she felt right now. But that’s not important right now, what important is how she’s going to explain to Krystal that sending her cold glare at Tiffany. Kangin only can look at Tiffany sympathetically.

“Err…well, I thought maybe you want to try something else today but don’t worry, it’s still from the same shop,” Tiffany tried to reasoning with her. Krystal narrowed her eyes at Tiffany.

“Ok, I’ll try but if this thing make me sick, you’re going to get that sushi for me,” Krystal ordered her. Tiffany only nodded. It turned out that Krystal had took a liking for the food that Tiffany brought and she didn’t thrown up when she ate it. The day after that also the same and also the next, next day, Tiffany will brought back the food from Taeng for Krystal and luckily, Krystal didn’t make any fuss anymore when each time Tiffany brought different food for her. To add on it, Krystal did try to eat something else other than what Tiffany brought for her but it didn’t turned out too well for her so Krystal make a statement that she only can eat the food that comes from the shop that Tiffany bought it which is lie since Tiffany only got it from Taeng but no one needs to know that now. Sooyoung was more than pleased with Krystal’s health progress that getting better each day. Kangin also felt better when Krystal was less grumpy and moody nowadays. They just only to wait a little bit more till Krystal can discharge from her ward. Since that, Tiffany really thought that the baby that Krystal carrying only can accepted the food that comes from her/his father handmade.

But today was different, Taeng was asking her the reason behind the favour that she asked from him.

“I knew that I told you I’ll wait until you’re ready to tell me the reason but you know, I can go home today so I thought maybe you can share it with me now,” What Taeng just told her really surprised Tiffany. She didn’t expect for Taeng to get a discharged today.

“Today? You mean, tomorrow I can’t get food from you anymore?” Tiffany asked him.

“Food? Fany-ah, really?” Taeng looked at her with unreadable face but a little felt of disappointed could be sense by Tiffany.

“I’m sorry Tae-tae. I didn’t mean it like that. I didn’t mean that the food is more important than you but in this circumstance, somehow that food is really important,” Tiffany tried to reasoning with him.

“What kind of circumstance, Fany? Don’t you think that I deserve to know a bit since I’m the one who keep asking Amber to cook more than usual and lie to him when he asked why?” Taeng didn’t mean to threaten Tiffany but he really wanted to know why Tiffany kept doing this. If Tiffany really needs help, he’s more than willing to help her.

“If you tell me why, maybe I could figure out something and you won’t miss the food from Amber though I don’t really know how to convince him to cook for me every day,” Taeng added. Tiffany knew that Taeng was right. He did really help her when she needs it and if telling him the truth will helping her getting the food and make the world more in peace with less of Krystal moody and y mode and also keep Krystal health in track, maybe she could tried to tell him though it wasn’t going to be easy. Tiffany let out a heavy sigh like there was a big lump in .

“Krystal pregnant,” Finally, Tiffany said it.

“Err…What?!” Taeng shocked from the news that he heard from Tiffany. His jaw dropped, looking at Tiffany unbelievably. Tiffany sighed again.

“Krystal pregnant and Amber is the father of the baby,” Tiffany said it again.

“Ooo….ok, that’s quite shocking,” Taeng still in daze tried to comprehend the news.

Out of blue, the door suddenly opened up from outside revealing a not so amused and puzzling face from a certain guy. Both of Tiffany and Taeng appalled from that sudden outburst.

“What did you just say?” That question making both of them fidgeting from their seat.

“Am…” Tiffany and Taeng said it at the same time, didn’t know what to say anymore.