Hugs

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook had just woken up. He got dressed and left his room, fixing himself some cereal like he always did in the morning. He the TV and started watching his shows.

Well, he was until he heard some yelling down the hall. Specifically, YoonGi's room. "Ahhh! Kim ing Taehyung! I'm gonna kill you!" YoonGi yelled. Taehyung ran out of his room and laughed.

"Yah, what the heck did you do this time, Taehyung?" JungKook asked tiredly, looking back at his hyung. He didn't need an explanation as YoonGi came from the hallway, with his head dripping wet.

"He poured a bucket of water on my head to ing wake me up," YoonGi seethed.

"Damn it, V..." JungKook groaned. Yesterday, YoonGi was happy and sweet because he slept in until 1:00 pm. But in their dorm, everyone knew that a cranky YoonGi was deadly.

"But it was hilarious! You should've seen his face!" Taehyung laughed. Jin came out of his room and sighed. YoonGi whirled around and pointed to the evil, cackling Taehyung.

"Hyung, I'm gonna kill him! Really! He ing poured water on my ing head!"

"Suga. Please calm down. You're not gonna kill him, and please watch your language. We have our maknae here," Jin said calmly, gesturing towards JungKook.

"Hyung, I can handle it," JungKook said.

"I can't even go back to sleep because he got my bed wet, too. , my head..." YoonGi whined, rubbing his head.

"Taehyung, why are you always doing this?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. It's fun," he replied with a grin. JungKook rolled his eyes.

"I'm seriously gonna kill him," YoonGi growled.

"Don't kill him," Jin sighed as he went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He handed it to YoonGi, who immediately snatched it away and dried his face and hair. "Taehyung, don't do this anymore. Especially not to YoonGi," Jin stated.

"Can you people be quiet now?" JungKook said finally, focusing on the TV and shoveling cereal into his mouth. There wasn't anything really interesting happening on TV, to be honest, but he was bored of the sound of bickering between his hyungs.

Twenty minutes later, everyone else had woken up and it annoyed JungKook. Surprisingly, JungKook was one of those people who would rather be alone, unless he was with the right person. And for some strange reason, the right person was the girl from yesterday. Seo Joo-hyun.

"Umm, guys, you seemed to be having fun. I'm just gonna go out," JungKook said as he pulled on his shoes and left the dorm. He honestly had no idea where to look for Seohyun, so he was stuck. Wait, he saw her at the cafeteria last time, right? What's wrong with checking there?

Soon, JungKook was in the cafeteria, searching for a face he didn't particularly like. Finally he saw her, sitting alone at the same table as yesterday. He walked up to her and sat in the chair next to her. "Hey, Seohyun-sshi," he said eagerly.

"Go away," she responded unhappily. JungKook's expression fell as he finally noticed her red eyes and nose under her make-up, along with a wardrobe change as well. She usually wore skinny jeans or some kind of pants with a t-shirt, but now she was wearing a black skirt and a thin white shirt that was heavily drooping over one shoulder to reveal her shoulder and bra strap. And her make-up was a lot of mascara and eyeliner, unlike her usual bare face.

"What's up with you? Why are you dressed like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter