Falling

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stood in front of Yuri to present her outfit. "How's this?" she asked with a grin.

"Great! It's much better than before. You do not wear a strapless dress to skating. Remember that, Yoona," Yuri advised her. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Gee, thanks, Unnie. You're great with advice," Yoona stated sarcastically. She went into her room to look at herself in the mirror one last time. She loved the reflection.

A blue t-shirt along with a softer blue cover with sleeves down to her elbows, and her favourite pair of faded skinny jeans and purple heels. And her make-up was her regular eyeliner and mascara and just a little red lipstick. Her hair was put up in a simple ponytail, but she loved it. Yoona loved everything about her outfit.

She loved that she was actually going on a date with Min YoonGi most of all. She hadn't been on an actual date since high school, much less with such a great guy. Yoona jumped when she heard a knock on the door. "Okay, wow. Stop jumping up and down or you'll break your heels, Yoon," Yuri joked as she got up to answer the door. No surprise there, it was YoonGi. "Well, look who have here," Yuri said with a smile. YoonGi grinned widely as if there was a camera about to take a picture.

"Hey, Yuri. Is Yoona here?" he asked curiously. Yuri allowed him inside so Yoona wouldn't squeal and start jumping again. Seriously, heels are not worth jumping in. "Oh my god, Yoona," YoonGi said softly, meant more for himself than anyone else. Yoona giggled and stood in front of him.

"Oh my god, YoonGi," she returned with a grin.

"You look pretty," he told her. She had the great urge to kiss him right now.

"Thank you. You look handsome," she replied.

"Yes, you're both incredibly attractive. We've established that. Go on your date already," Yuri pleaded playfully. YoonGi laughed, and Yoona followed because his laugh was adorably contagious.

"Okay, Yuri, we're going. Have fun with the wine cabinet," Yoona stated as they left. YoonGi laughed at her comment, too. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know," YoonGi chuckled, finally keeping himself together. "Do you know how to skate?"

"Yeah, sorta. I'm really bad at it, though," Yoona replied.

"Aww, don't worry. I'll help you," he cooed.

YoonGi opened the car door for her when they got to the car, and he closed it for her before going to the other side. Hmm, such a gentleman.

When they arrived at the skating place, Yoona immediately recognized that innocent face working to give out skates. And apparently he noticed her, too. He gave her an especially bright smile and a slight wink with the bite of his lip before the two approached. "Hey, you're Seo's friend, Im Yoona, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, and you're Kai's friend, Lu Han?" Yoona returned, sounding unsure. The guy nodded and smile.

"You have a great memory, you know that? And you're pretty, too," Lu Han remarked, brushing bangs out of his eyes. YoonGi slapped his hand on the desk at which Lu Han worked, making the boy jump. "Jesus, YoonGi, you scared me."

YoonGi forced a smile in a way one knew that he was ready to flip either his finger or a table at Lu Han. "I know. Just get the skates. Don't forget, I was the one who brought Yoona, not you," YoonGi hissed. Lu Han rolled his eyes and grabbed the skates as he was told, giving them to YoonGi and Yoona.

Yoona may have underestimated how hard it was to skate. Sure, she was glamorous and beautiful in heels, and she could walk in them like a beauty queen. But wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter