If I Had Secrets to Tell You

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came around faster than usual, and Seohyun brought JungKook to a party. YoonGi and Yoona came along with in YoonGi's car, ignoring the constant teasing of finally becoming a couple. "YoonGi, you're real lucky. I mean, Yoona is a great girl," Lu Han said.

YoonGi grinned with delight as he brought the drink to his lips. "Yeah, I know," he replied proudly before he downed half the beverage.

"YoonGi-ah, you shouldn't drink too much. I know I'm driving, but I'm not carrying you inside," Yoona stated playfully as she came back from getting a Coca Cola.

"I know," he giggled.

"Hi, Lu Han. You look really nice tonight," Yoona complimented him as she laced her fingers with YoonGi's. Poor Lu Han could only blush and say thank you before he ran out of words to say.

"Hey, YoonGi, I gotta go," he said to the couple. YoonGi smiled and waved to him as he left them alone.

"What's up with him?" Yoona asked. YoonGi just shrugged.

"I don't know. Lu Han is weird," he responded.

JungKook held Seohyun's hand tightly as they approached two girls. One of them was quite recognizable and JungKook didn't even want to see her. "Seohyun, do you want some soju? I could get us some soju," JungKook offered.

"No. We're not drinking. I have to drive and you have to stay conscious," she giggled. "Anyway, JungKook, I want you meet another two of my unnies. Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon," she introduced the girls.

"Is this the famous JungKook?" the shorter girl asked. She seemed nice and pretty enough, with cute blonde hair and a kind face. "I'm Taeyeon. I've heard so much about you," Taeyeon greeted him with a bow.

He bowed back. "Hello, Taeyeon-sshi," he replied.

"Oh, please. Call me Noona," she corrected him. He nodded with a smile and turned to those piercing, manipulative brown eyes that he'd hoped to never see again.

"Hi, JungKook."

"Hey, Tiffany," he answered awkwardly.

 

Throughout the party, neither Tiffany nor JungKook had spoken. It was mostly just Seohyun and Taeyeon.

At one point, Tiffany smirked at JungKook as Taeyeon and Seohyun spoke. JungKook rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, avoiding her gaze while she twirled her hair between her fingers. "You're a good kisser, JungKook," she mouthed when she caught his attention.

"Shut up, Tiffany," he hissed. He couldn't believe how bad this felt; having made out with a girl and never telling Seohyun. He felt so guilty, and incredibly used, and so lost in what she was going to do next. He hated not knowing what was going to happen in this terrifying game.

"Oh, please. You liked it," she whispered.

"I said shut the up, Hwang," JungKook seared. Seohyun turned and raised a confused eyebrow at him.

"What's going on, JungKook?" Seohyun asked confusedly. He held his breath, knowing that Tiffany would rat him out. But surprisingly, she didn't. He glanced over, and she looked guilty as hell, staring at the floor. It seemed that she didn't want to break innocent little Seo's heart, either. "Hello?"

JungKook cleared his throat, avoided Seohyun's worried eyes, and fidgeted in any way he could. Tapping his foot against the floor, scratching his head, twiddling his thumbs. "Umm, Seohyun..."

"JungKook, is something wrong?" Seohyun asked worriedly, glancing back and forth between JungKook and Tiffany.

"Seohyun, Tiffany and I... We were at the beach together. She's Minhyun's sister, and he brought her along this time..."

"JungKook, hurry up and spit it out."

"We kissed," Tiffany said shamefully. JungKook looked at Seohyun for her reaction, and she looked so disappointed, so sad, so hurt. "Joo-hyun, I'm so sorry. We were drunk and-"

"So you kissed him?" Seohyun asked Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter