Good morning

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook opened his eyes and grinned widely when he found Seohyun in his arms. He held her close to his body and thought of how she could stay here forever. This is where she should be. She belongs here in my arms, the voice in his head told him. And for once, he completely agreed. She shifted in her sleep and he couldn't help but think of how enchanting she looked while she slept.

"Mmph... JungKook...?" she asked softly as she woke up.

"Good morning," he whispered tiredly against her hair. She sat up and gasped as she noticed her own red dress on the floor. She looked down quickly to find she was fully clothed. Just... not in her own clothes.

"JungKook, what am I wearing?" she asked confusedly. JungKook smiled as he laid his sleepy head against the pillow and closed his eyes.

"You said you didn't want to wear the dress to bed because it was uncomfortable, so I gave you some of my clothes," he explained.

"Oh... Should I go? I... I didn't mean to..." Seohyun stuttered, her face turning red.

"You should stay. It's not like we had or anything, so you have nothing to be ashamed of. You know, we could make some breakfast first, maybe some coffee and TV," JungKook suggested.

"I know.. But..."

"Please, Joo-hyun. I don't want you to go," JungKook said. Seohyun finally looked back and saw his begging eyes and pout.

"Okay, I'll stay. Get out of bed, babo," she told him. He smiled and got out of bed, getting up only to wrap his arms around her waist from behind. "Why are you so cuddly this morning? We're not even dating yet," Seohyun reminded him.

"It's because I'm tired and cold and you're warm," he replied with a deep sigh. Seohyun laughed at his remark.

"You're such a weirdo," she said playfully.

Soon enough, the two were in the kitchen, making some eggs and bacon. Jin woke up halfway through and was surprised to see JungKook's arms around Seohyun's waist and his head resting romantically on her shoulder as he watched her make eggs. "Ahem," he coughed to get their attention. Seohyun looked over and smiled as she waved to him with the spatula in her hand used to stir the eggs.

"Good morning, Jin," JungKook greeted him tiredly.

"What did you do to him?" Jin whispered to Seohyun. "Oh, and you're making the eggs wrong. Here, I can deal with those and you can make the bacon," he suggested. Seohyun giggled as she handed him the spatula and went over to the sizzling bacon.

"I don't know, Seokjin. We just slept together and now he's all happy," she responded with a smile. Jin's mouth hung open in surprise.

"Wait, so you ha-"

"No, Hyung. We did not have . Shut up," JungKook said.

A few minutes later, Seohyun and JungKook sat at a table and ate their breakfast. Seohyun finished first and immediately got up to change into her dress, but JungKook grabbed her wrist before she could go. "No. Sit here," JungKook ordered, pulling her back into her chair gently.

"Okay, fine," she said, pretending to be annoyed at him. She eyed his food, partly disappointed that she had eaten so fast and barely tasted any of it. JungKook smiled.

"Do you want some?" he offered. Seohyun finally noticed she was staring and quickly shook her head.

"N-No, thank you," she replied with a thankful smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, knowing she'd say yes. Seohyun was just easy like that.

"Gimme some," she demanded, putting the cutest smile on her face. JungKook giggled and held up his fork with egg on it.

"Here, open your mouth," he said. She opened and he put the food in .

"Thank you," she said cutely with the food in .

"You two are the cutest things ever. Feeding each other and giggling like the little children you are," Jin remarked as he came from the kitchen. JungKook rolled his eyes while Seohyun just smiled.

"Aww, look at the maknaes feeding each other! And they're cuddly like little puppies! So kyeopta~ I hope Yuri and I are that cute! Bbuing bbuing!" JungKook mocked Jin using an annoying high pitched voice and excessive aegyo. Jin was clearly unamused, but Seohyun couldn't contain a snort.

"Haha, you're hysterical," Jin replied, annoyed. JungKook smiled and nodded while he pretended to flip his hair with his hand, giving off the vibe that he already knew that. Seohyun laughed at him.

"Guys, did you save anything for the rest of us?" Taehyung asked sleepily as he came from the hallway. Jin widened his eyes when he saw YoonGi come out, wide awake and dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter