Lying on Innocence

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I know I've been gone for a while. And I'd like to apologize *hugs* Mianhae. I hope you don't hate me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin smiled as he peeked into JungKook's room on Saturday night. The couple was adorable when they slept, with the way JungKook held Seohyun so close to him and the way Seohyun snuggled into his chest. "How cute," he whispered, closing the door as softly as he could. Jin bit his lip, remembering how he should do that to Yuri, and how he never paid enough attention to her, and how maybe she'd be so much happier if he just spent a little time with her once in a while.

It was worth a shot, anyway.

"Yuri," Jin called out through his dorm. There was no answer. He said her name again, but the result remained the same. Then his phone buzzed in his pocket with a text.

From: Yoona

Yuri-Unnie is at our dorm. She needs you.

From: Kim Seokjin

Oh, okay. Thanks, Dongsaeng.

Jin pulled on a jacket and left his dorm without a word, not even to let the others know.

Once Jin opened the door to the girls' dorm, he grinned at YoonGi and Yoona. They were actually playing patty cake on the carpet in front of the TV set. "You two are less mature than the maknaes, I swear," Jin stated.

"Shut up, Jin! This is really hard!" YoonGi replied defensively as they started going even faster, patting even faster and in more confusing ways on each other's hands.

"Don't mess up! Don't mess up, YoonGi! Don't mess up!" Yoona teased. Yoongi just laughed and kept going.

Jin ignored them and knocked on Yuri's door. "Oh, Yuri~" he said lovingly, leaning against the wall next to the door.

"Jinnie, please don't come in," she responded. Jin widened his eyes and stood up to stare at the door.

"Why?" Jin asked curiously. He heard crying noises, so he cracked the door open just enough to peek his head in. "Everything alright?"

Yuri turned her head and revealed her mascara-stained tears running down her face and her entirely sad expression. "Seokjin, I told you not to come in..." Yuri whimpered.

"Hey, what happened?" Jin asked concernedly as he took the liberty of closing the door behind him to sit with Yuri on her bed. Yuri refused to look at him, so he laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and a small smile appeared on his face. "Hello, Kwon Yuri," he giggled.

"You're not helping, Jin," Yuri sniffled, tearing her eyes away from his gaze.

"Aww, what happened, Yuri?" Jin asked, wiping tears from her cheeks. Yuri gently pushed his arm down and bit her lip, crossing her arms. Jin grew incredibly confused. "What's up? You're not talking to me," Jin said. Yuri turned her head in the opposing direction so his eyes wouldn't reach the sight of her tears.

"Please leave."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like crying in front of people."

"Yuri, that's incredibly stupid. I'm your boyfriend," Jin threw in that part for his own sake, for he thoroughly enjoyed that phrase. "And you look like a girl who would enjoy that kind of company, hmm?" he added, but the sad look on her face made him wish he hadn't said that.

"You're not helping," she repeated, rubbing her eyes raw with her sleeve. "This is why I don't cry in front of people, Jin. Now just get out and leave me alone."

"You know I'm not gonna do that," Jin chuckled.

"Why not?"

"Because I know you well enough to know that an amazing girl like you deserves someone to talk to," he whispered in her ear. Yuri looked up at him and sniffled.

"Jinnie, you always know what to say," she whispered lightly.

 

"Hmm," Jin hummed before he placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Yuri was disappointed that it ended so soon, but she refused to complain. After all, he was still paying attention to her.

JungKook groaned as Seohyun strained from his grip. "But Seohyunnie~" he whined. Apparently, his voice didn't feel like waking up with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter