Care to Join

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun smiled as she woke up next to JungKook in the entirely new setting than last night. He must've carried her to the bed last night after she'd fallen asleep, so she woke up close to the window and she could see the sunrise on the beach. "JungKook-ah, wake up," she whispered softly. JungKook shifted slightly and hummed in response.

"What did you say, Jagiya?" he asked. Seohyun giggled and turned her head back to kiss his cheek.

"Look at all the pretty colours," she said, nodding towards the watercolour pinks and oranges of the sky, punctuated with lines of gentle blue clouds. JungKook rested his head on her shoulder.

"I've seen prettier," he stated simply.

"Like what?"

"Have you looked in a mirror?" JungKook responded with a smile, and Seohyun giggled.

"Why are being so nice to me?" She asked.

"Because we get to spend the weekend together, just us two, and I want you to know how much I adore you," he told her. Seohyun's cheeks began to turn scarlet at his sweet words and she couldn't keep the grin from stretching across her lips.

"I love you," she murmured, kissing his lips softly. "Now, let's go to the beach. Come on, get up!" she said eagerly, rising up and getting out of bed. JungKook smiled, watching as she walked around the bed to look in the mirror on the dresser. She was wearing dark blue, almost black that looked like booty shorts and a long white t-shirt.

"Nice , Seo," he teased. Seohyun rolled her eyes playfully and checked the drawers for the brush. Once she found it, she brushed her hair and sighed.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at my or are you gonna show me where you put my make-up?" Seohyun asked.

"Aww, but you don't need make-up," he told her as he left the bed and hugged her from behind.

She decided against telling him she did, because even on some of her worst days, she didn't find any reason that she didn't look presentable, if not a bit tired, without make-up. "Well, I think it's fun. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't put so much time into it. I know I look fine-"

"Perfect," he corrected her.

"I know I look 'perfect,' without it, it's still fun to put on," she reasoned. JungKook yawned and opened the top right drawer, revealing all of her make-up supplies. "Thank you~" she said, pressing a kiss to the edge of his jaw.

"I'm gonna take a shower. I look greasy as ," he stated, messing with his hair. Seohyun giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, you're grody," she replied playfully.

"Care to join, darling?" JungKook whispered darkly in her ear, and she felt heat pooling in her core at the words. How the was he allowed to sound like that? Who gave Jeon JungKook the authority, and how did he have the capacity of his voice to sound y? Who the gave him that right?

"U-Umm, maybe later," she stuttered. He chuckled and looked back to the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter