Snow Day

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook beamed brightly as he pulled Seohyun out of her room that next morning. "Come on! Krystal is working today and we can go see her! And it's freaking snowing!" JungKook pointed out excitedly. Seohyun laughed.

"We need to get changed! You're still not wearing a shirt or decent pants," she told him. JungKook glanced down at the pajama pants he had picked out two nights ago.

"I can't wear your pants. What do you want me to do?" he asked. Seohyun giggled and went back into her room to her dresser, and JungKook followed.

"I think you left skinny jeans here once- yeah, here, look," she said, pulling out a pair of pants and tossing it to him. JungKook caught them and frowned. He didn't like wearing skinny jeans, not around Seohyun, at least. But unless he wanted to stay in her dorm all day and miss out on the snow, he had to wear something.

"I still don't have a shirt," he mumbled. Seohyun rolled her eyes playfully and opened the bottom drawer of her dresser, which was apparently filled with guy's clothes.

"Some of it is yours, some of it's Kai's, some of it belongs to a few of my guy friends," she sighed. "Take your pick."

"Wait, have you had that since the beginning?" JungKook asked. Seohyun nodded. "Then, okay, how come I still had to bring my own clothes on that day I came home from the beach?"

"I just forgot about it. But I like you better in your own clothes anyway. I like your style," Seohyun giggled. JungKook grinned and widened his eyes in excitement.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, of course, Kookie."

"My style is pajama pants," he laughed. Seohyun slapped a palm on her forehead but couldn't help but laugh.

"Just get dressed," she said.

After they had gotten dressed, the two left the room to find out that someone was on the couch, followed by a few excited giggles from Yoona's voice. JungKook gagged. "Get a room," he mumbled. Yoona popped up and gasped.

"YoonGi, I told you we should've done this at your dorm!" she exclaimed. JungKook and Seohyun both came over right away. Yoona was wearing a camisole and as she straddled YoonGi, who wore a blue t-shirt and boxers. He raised an eyebrow at JungKook's shocked expression.

"May I help you?" he asked offhandedly.

"What the heck are you two doing?" JungKook and Seohyun asked simultaneously. YoonGi sat up and held Yoona's waist.

"We weren't doing much honestly," YoonGi answered with a shrug. "I mean, what did you think we were doing?"

"ing. That's what it looks like," JungKook answered. YoonGi rolled his eyes.

"What is it you people and your minds always being in the gutter? Seriously, no. Even if we were, she's my girlfriend. It's not like she's some random girl," he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter