Coffee Like His Eyes

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smiled as she buried her face into Jin's chest on the Thursday morning. "Hey, Yul," he whispered, and she couldn't help but breathe in and savour his natural scent of deodorant and light vanilla on his t-shirt as she listened to his heartbeat.

"Hi, Jinnie," Yuri said back, pushing her head further into his shirt.

"Should we get up?" Jin uttered the very words she dreaded every morning. She shook her head.

"Please, let's not. We could stay here. They wouldn't care. It's just one day, Jinnie, they wouldn't have to know," Yuri reasoned, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly. Jin petted her smooth black hair and shushed her.

"Shh, Yuri. You're okay. We have classes today-"

"I know, but just today. Just one day, Seokjin-ah. We don't actually do anything on the weekends. Sometimes, you're not even there because you're doing something for a teacher for extra credit or we're studying or you're doing something with Namjoon," Yuri persisted. Jin looked down at her to see the hope in her eyes. "Just t-today."

"We made breakfast together last weekend," Jin reminded her. Yuri became even more upset.

"That was for the maknaes! It wasn't even for us! And even then, you left a few minutes later because you wanted to study English with Jessica!" Yuri told him.

"But we have school. I promise, I'll do something with you over the weekend," Jin said softly. Yuri nodded and receded her hands to her sides to let go of his body. Jin smiled and kissed her head as he got out of bed, leaving a small smile on her face.

"C'mon, YoonGi! Get up!" Jimin yelled in a distant room. Jin grabbed his and Yuri's backpacks so they could leave together after their breakfast, snickering lightly at Jimin.

"Good luck! YoonGi probably won't wake up until- Hey, Yoona!" Jin yelled out in hopes to get YoonGi out of bed faster. Sure enough, YoonGi yelled at Jimin to get out because he had to get ready.

And luckily, Yoona showed up about 3 seconds after Jin said her name. So it wasn't a completely false alarm.

JungKook and Seohyun had left a bit later to catch up with the others. YoonGi assumed his normal position, with his arm around Yoona's hip, and god, it annoyed JungKook to no end. Jin didn't mind it, and because YoonGi usually never cared for his input anyway, he never commented. It bothered Yuri and Seohyun of varying degrees and for different reasons.

Seohyun didn't particularly like it because for one thing, JungKook felt the need to do something better, and that usually meant he would lock his arm around her hip and pull her closer. Not that being closer would annoy her, but JungKook walked so much faster. And for another thing, Yoona was her unnie and she was protective of her, especially since YoonGi wasn't always there for her.

Yuri was rather jealous. YoonGi and Yoona weren't even dating yet, and it got to a point where it wasn't fair. She and Jin had been the first to start dating, and Jin didn't even think to hold her like that. It was all about soft ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter