Just A Joke

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's eyes widened at sight of JungKook when he stepped into the dorm. He looked like he'd been outside in the cold for twenty minutes or more, crying his eyes out. Jin gasped as he caught sight of the maknae. "JungKook?" Yuri whispered, not even meaning for the name to slip past her lips, but JungKook noticed it anyway. He looked at her and forced himself with every last drop of will in his body to give her a small smile. Then he glanced at Jin.

"I'm going to sleep, Hyung," he mumbled before he drudged away into his room. As the door to JungKook's room closed, YoonGi let out a sigh.

"That poor kid," he stated with the shake of his head. Yoona leaned her head against her boyfriend's chest.

"You guys told me he was bad, but not that bad," she whispered.

"That's because he wasn't that bad! He's been okay so far, but now look at him! What do we do?" Yuri asked worriedly. Jin chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Jeez, calm down. JungKook's a big boy, and I'm sure he's gonna get better now. At least this time I didn't have to give him anything so he would sleep. He's okay, I promise," Jin assured her.

Yoona sighed. "I feel so bad for him. I mean, it must be so horrible to lose Seohyun like that. They already looked so sweet together and they both seemed so in love with each other. Just think about what they were like when we weren't there," she stated.

"I can't even imagine what it must be like for him," Yuri responded. Yoona sat up and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, you can't imagine, because no one else is like them. First, they got to know each other as friends and everyone shot them down for it since they were too different. So they split up for a week or so and got back together. Then they finally started dating, and people tried to mess with them wherever they went, so they were both afraid of separating too much. And there was that whole beach thing, and Seohyun didn't know he kissed Tiffany until she found out from Tiffany herself. So yeah, maybe it to love a girl and have to let go of her even if you thought you'd already survived so much," Yoona explained.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Yuri replied.

 The next day, JungKook didn't even open his eyes until 12:03, when Taehyung pushed at his shoulder and told him to wake up. "Why should I?" he returned, leaving Taehyung confused.

"Because I said so," he declared. JungKook opened his eyes and squinted them from the brightness around him.

"But what if I don't want to?" JungKook giggled. Taehyung smiled and pushed at his shoulder again.

"Do you need coffee or something? Come on!" the older coaxed him. JungKook just frowned and sat up.

"No, I don't want coffee, Hyung. Let me get dressed and I'll come out," he stated. Taehyung, confused as ever, left the room.

As soon as JungKook had gotten dressed, he stood at the doorway of the room, leaving his Seo-bear neatly against the pillow and slightly under the covers like it was tucked in. He smiled at the sight and immediately frowned again as he tried not to think of that manipulating girl who stole his heart and managed to steal Kai's heart as well. JungKook swiftly turned out of the room and kept his mind away from that girl.

"Hey, Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter