Remember When

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun found being pulled from her bed forcefully on Tuesday morning. "Unnie, I don't want to~" she whined softly into her pillow.

"Listen to me and listen to me well, Seo Joo-hyun. I'm not going to wake you up for the fifth time this morning, you hear me?" Yuri scoured. Well, obviously, you're not very good at waking me up, then, Seohyun thought to herself. She sat up on her bed and sighed in defeat.

"Why are you so cranky?" she asked before she could stop herself. Yuri gave her that are you kidding me right now? look.

"Because I'm tired and I've had to wake you up five times and you and Kook still have not made up yet and Jin and I still won't talk!" Yuri said harshly. Seohyun pouted at the sudden and not permitted mention of JungKook's name while she watched Yuri stomp out of her room. She couldn't help but grip her blanket and shed a tear at his memory. It had only been four days and it was horribly painful. He's a dumb jerk, she reminded herself.

"But he's my dumb jerk," she said quietly, getting up and dressing herself.

She and Yuri walked together, hand-in-hand, because Yuri was still breaking down herself. Yoona walked with them while YoonGi let an arm around her shoulder and talked to the girl, and when Yuri gritted her teeth and asked why he put his goddamn arm around her dongsaeng's shoulder, he complained that "he was tired~" to which Yoona giggled.

Yuri's grip on Seohyun's hand grew tighter when she spotted Jin and JungKook walking together, Jin's hand gripped forcefully on the younger boy's shoulder. Seohyun bit her lip when she caught his sorry glance back at her, which made his hyung furiously yank his shoulder back. She sighed when such happened as she was no longer allowed to look him in the eyes anymore.

Yuri and Jin were both the eldest of their dorms, making sure that their dongsaengs didn't get hurt anymore. And if that meant they could be selfish and keep themselves apart, too, they were glad to accommodate. "Unnie, I don't like this..." Seohyun whimpered. Yuri turned to her and planted both her hands on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Look, I know you don't like this, and I know he's suffering too, but unless he apologizes, nothing will happen," Yuri said firmly.

"But why can't I just apol-"

"Do not finish that sentence. You are not going to apologize to him. You always do that. You always give up so easily, and now it's his turn to say sorry to you because goddamn it, he yelled at you and he was childish and his hyung is an idiot," Yuri whispered harshly, her voice wavering at the thought of Jin.

Who says we need an excuse? His harsh words battered against her mind, effectively making her weaker. They repeated over and over as if they were bouncing around between her skull and her brain, hitting her brain only to remind her again. Yuri's heart broke a little when she found herself thinking about how she and Jin treated each other. They didn't even look at each other (to be fair, she only looked at him to make sure he wasn't looking at her). And she hated the fact, yet it was so small and stupid, that they had skipped out on their dinner date again.

And she was sure Jin knew of that fact and was choosing to use it against her in any way possible, if possible.

Meanwhile, Yoona was happily walking along with him. The perfect boy with his arm slung around her shoulder, the black and white patterned bandana in his hair tied adorably, the gummy smile glued on his face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter