Those boys

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jin came into her dorm, and she quickly peeked into Yoona's room, knowing neither of them had come to the boy's dorm last night. "Aww, Jin, come here," she whispered.

"Hey, how come I've never been here before? I mean, this is way better than my dorm," Jin said, glancing around the dorm. "It's clean."

"Come on, Jin, they'll wake up soon," Yuri said, motioning him over. He came over and cooed at the sleeping should-be couple.

"Aww, they're so adorable. YoonGi would probably hate me for seeing this, but aww~" Jin giggled.

"Shh, you'll wake them up," Yuri stated as she turned and closed their door, smiling up at her boyfriend. "Do you think we're that cute when we sleep?" she asked softly. Jin pressed his lips together as he thought of how he hadn't slept with her last night. He hadn't slept at all.

He hadn't even slept this morning when JungKook told him to. Jin had just smiled at Yuri and traced her beautiful face while she slept. "I guess. I mean, I didn't sleep... With you, last night... But I mean, I didn't sleep so I, umm, didn't sleep anywhere else either...?" Jin explained crookedly. Yuri frowned and cocked her head in confusion.

"Why didn't you sleep last night?" she asked quietly.

"I just had a terrible headache... It happens when I drink too much," he told her reluctantly.

"Aish, come here, Jinnie," she said, motioning him to her height. He raised an eyebrow confusedly but obeyed. "You babo," Yuri giggled, kissing his head. Jin raised to his original height and giggled.

"Let's get out of here before Yoona and evil Suga wake up," Jin teased, leaving the dorm with her (and still admiring how clean it was).

YoonGi and Yoona honestly didn't wake up until Seohyun and JungKook came over to the girls' dorm. "Do you think they're awake yet?" Seohyun asked.

"You wanna find out?" JungKook chuckled as she led them to Yoona's room anyway. The two, of course, were still asleep, with YoonGi's arms around Yoona's shoulders in a loose but secure grip.

"Can we wake them up?" JungKook whispered. Seohyun grinned widely and nodded, clamping her hand over JungKook's as she noticed he was taking a deep breath to yell.

"Not like that! Watch me," Seohyun whispered, tiptoeing to Yoona and murmuring "wake up" under her breath. She stood up and looked back at JungKook. "And if that doesn't work..."

"Then can I do it?" JungKook asked excitedly. Seohyun giggled and nodded, backing up to let JungKook go forward.


He cupped his hands over his mouth and took a deep breath. "YoonGi! Yoona! There's a fire! Fire, Hyung! You're gonna die!" he yelled as loud as he possibly could, running over and shaking YoonGi violently.

Yoona sat up immediately, almost bumping against JungKook's arm. YoonGi groaned. "Yoona, he's being an . There's no fire~" he whined annoyedly, pushing JungKook away with his foot.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter