Sickness

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, JinYul happened unintentionally so hmm...

It was Wednesday morning, and Jin was the last person in the world who would want to get up for it. He absolutely hated Wednesdays, because it was the middle of the week. So one had no excuse to be tired because the beginning of the week was over, and it wasn't the end of week so one had no excuse to get excited. It was by far the worst day of the week, and the worst part? His dongsaengs were already yelling at six ing thirty in the morning. And one was forced to come wake him up. Namely, Kim Taehyung.

So he was just peacefully asleep in his bed, dreading the moment when he would have to leave his bed and go to his classes. "Hyung, wake up," Taehyung giggled, softly pushing Jin's shoulder. Jin groaned, obviously not ready to leave the perfect dream. "Not responding, hmm? Don't worry, I can wake you up," he whispered. Taehyung pushed him off the bed completely, making the eldest wince as he landed on his shoulder against the hard floor.

"Ow! Taehyung, that hurt!" Jin yelled out. He got up and felt ice cold water on his face. More like on his whole head. "Tae- Ahh!! Somebody help me!"

"Taehyung, what's your problem? Stop that!" Namjoon demanded. Taehyung ran out of the room, dropping the metal bucket on Jin's foot. He winced loudly in response.

"One day, I will get revenge on these kids..." Jin swore under his breath.

He quickly dried his head with his blanket on the floor and got dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror, leaning his upper weight on his hands planted on the dresser, and he hissed at the pain he received on his left shoulder. Instead of actually caring, he just grabbed his backpack and ran out to his first class.

Jin had actually been horribly exhausted by the time he had finished at least four classes. Either Taehyung had put something in the water that got into his mouth, or he was just randomly sick. Apparently, Kwon Yuri had noticed his weak being as well.

"Hey, Seokjin? Are you okay? You don't look... well," she stated as she walked next to him. Jin smiled weakly in response and nodded.

"Yeah, I think I'm okay," Jin replied. Yuri giggled and shook her head at his words.

"You think? Seokjin, you're crazy. Do you actually feel okay?" Yuri asked, hiding her huge concern for Jin's health by plastering a smile on her face.

"I'm fine, I guess," he giggled.

"Do you want me to take you to your dorm to rest? I know you're not okay," Yuri stated, serious now. Jin widened his eyes at her and shook his head vigorously, which was not helping his headache at all.

"And miss out on my education? That's not a good idea."

The next class they had together, Jin felt horrible. Not only exhausted and annoyed that breathing was hard, but his head (and shoulder) hurt and he literally felt like he could faint at any second. Then he felt his stomach grumble, rejecting last night's dinner. He felt so bad to interrupt the class, but really, if he didn't leave soon, he'd puke and interrupt everyone anyway. "Professor?" he said loudly, letting all eyes fall on him. "May I use the restroom? Please?" he asked quickly.

"Yes, Seokjin, but next time, please wait until I have finished talking," the man said with an obvious glare at Jin as he left.

Jin ran to the nearest bathroom, holding his mouth, and vomited. He was disgusted, crinkling his nose as he flushed the toilet and washed the acidic taste out of his mouth by the sink. He came out of the bathroom and there was Yuri, holding both of their things in her hands. She had both backpacks slung lazily over her shoulder and a scared and disappointed expression on her face, her eyes focused on his own. "Here, take your stuff. I'm bringing you back to your dorm," Yuri said softly, shoving his books into his chest and holding up his backpack for him to take.

The other people had just been released from their class, so Yuri shoved her things into her bag and pulled on Jin's hand for him to hurry up. Instead of pulling him along, Yuri walked next to him holding his hand and began mowing down every person caught staring at him with her death glare. Jin was incredibly glad that Yuri was the one taking him to his dorm, for if it was someone else, he might've slapped the person taking him, insisting that he was completely fine and didn't need to go back. And to be honest, Jin was in no way fine.

Meanwhile, JungKook didn't feel too well either. He had no idea that his hyung was already being taken care of by Yuri at the dorm (because otherwise he so would've made a "That's what she said" joke about the subject). His stomach hurt, his head hurt, and his legs hurt (how was that possible?) and he was about ready to lose his mind and go back to the dorm. But he decided going back to the dorm was a horrible idea.

It was a simple equation, really. Going back to dorm = going back to Dad. And, Dad = Alcoholic prick x Major douche bag who hates being a father x 10. JungKook muttered a low  when he realized he was still in his math class.

As soon as he left the class, Taehyung and Seohyun came on both sides of him. "Hi, Jungkook," Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Are you awake?" Seohyun asked, waving a hand in front of his face. JungKook nodded and coughed.

"You don't look so good," Taehyung told him.

"Yeah, well, I feel that well, either," he admitted. Seohyun widened her eyes in concern.

"Really? Then why are you here and not in bed?" she asked.

"Because I swear, the second I slip up and go back without a reason, the ing headmaster will have me deported to Hell," JungKook hissed. Taehyung scratched his head confusedly.

"Busan isn't Hell, is it?" the older boy asked hopefully. JungKook coughed some more before answering.

"It is if your dad is Satan," he growled. Suddenly, JungKook felt a pang of fatigue and breathing got harder and harder to do as he walked forward with his friends. "Guys..." The others didn't respond to the harsh but silent whisper.

Seohyun heard a loud thump on the ground behind her, followed by a few gasps. She turned and a loud squeak escaped her lips as she looked at JungKook's body on the floor. "JungKook!" she said, dropping to the floor and helping Taehyung pick him up. And apparently, she wasn't the only one saying his name. Seohyun heard JungKook's name being whispered and said out loud by at least fifty girls, and a few guys as well, while the two dragged him to the nurse.

JungKook woke up on the bed in the nurse's office. No matter how much he had hoped that his condition earlier was a dream, it wasn't. Here he was, still feeling ty and tired like earlier. JungKook sat up and blinked in a daze, and then he opened his eyes again to see both Seohyun and Taehyung sitting next to him. "What happened?" he asked hoarsely. JungKook could see the tears glistening in poor Seohyun's eyes and knew it had to be something bad.

"You fainted. Right in the middle of the hallway," Taehyung said. JungKook let out a small "oh" in response before looking to Seohyun.

"Did I scare you?" he asked softly, using one hand to brush an intruding lock of hair behind her ear. She nodded a little and sniffled. "I'm sorry."

The nurse came in and smiled politely to JungKook before turning to the others with a grim expression. "Well, JungKook has the flu, which has been going around lately, and fainted from exhaustion due to not eating enough and lack of strength, thanks to being sick. I'm sure that as long as someone takes care of him, he'll be up and jumping and making more trouble by the end of the week," the nurse said cheerfully. JungKook rolled his eyes and shook his head at the lady's lack of a filter, while Seohyun's eyes widened and Taehyung didn't react at all. What a , he thought to himself.

"Okay, well, come on JungKook," Seohyun said as she got up and patted his thigh to tell him to get up. Of all times, JungKook found himself blushing at the gesture as he got up, hoping no one would notice with his already sickly red cheeks. Taehyung totally noticed, so he stayed behind with JungKook to elbow him.

"What?" JungKook asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded towards Seohyun.

"What a babe, JungKook. Well done. Nice body, nice rack, and man, that ," Taehyung teased in his ear. JungKook didn't know whether to slap him and draw Seohyun's attention to himself or star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter