Probably

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun shakily tapped on JungKook's number to call him. Trying to breathe through her tears, which proved horribly difficult, she held the phone up to her ear and waited for his voice.

JungKook got the call from Seohyun while he sat on the couch, watching TV (and wrestling with Taehyung and Jimin over the goddamned remote). He paused in his effort to pin Taehyung down and picked up his phone. "Hello?"

"J-JungKook," Seohyun sobbed on the other end.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying, Seohyun?" JungKook asked worriedly, standing up and pushing a finger to his lips to shut his hyungs up. "Guys, hush!" he mouthed to them.

"I saw K-Kai at t-the c-cof-fee s-shop-p and-d-" Seohyun broke off into tears.

"Shh, babe. I need you to calm down, okay? Can you tell me where you are?" he asked gently.

"I f-fell on my w-way to my dorm," she answered shakily.

"I'll come and get you. Are you okay? Anything hurt?" JungKook asked as he grabbed his jacket.

"M-My ankle," she told him.

"Okay, I'm coming. Bye, babe," he replied, ending the call. Then he turned to his hyungs. "I'm bringing Seohyun over. You have until I get back to get off the couch," he warned. They nodded.

"What happened?" Jimin asked. JungKook sighed.

"I don't really know, but I'm sure she can explain when I bring her back," the youngest said just before he left.

JungKook quickly went on his way to the coffee shop, since apparently she had fallen on her way to her dorm from the coffee shop. Sure enough, he found Seohyun a few minutes later on the concrete, right next to a slick, frozen brown puddle. "Seohyun!" he called out. She jerked her head and almost smiled at him. He ran up to her and pulled her up into his arms.

"My coffee spilled and it froze," she explained softly, pointing to the frozen puddle.

"Hmm, I'll have to get you a new one later. That just shows how cold it is out here," JungKook replied. "I'm taking you to my dorm, okay?"

"Okay," Seohyun responded.

Five minutes later, they had arrived at the dorm. JungKook laid Seohyun down carefully on the couch and untied her white heels before he took one of them off. Judging by how she didn't react to her left foot, JungKook guessed her right foot was the one that hurt. "Do you want me to take this one off for you, or do you want to do it yourself?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter