Graduation

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end of the year came faster than anyone had expected, and the seniors were all graduating and throwing parties all over campus.

And what better place to throw a party for Jin and Yuri than JungKook's dorm?

Seohyun had to admit, though, she really wasn't much of a party person. She watched as everyone - literally everyone except for a few - got drunk off cheap beer and soju. And she was disappointed to admit that she never had the desire to get drunk. Seohyun, with her relatively small body and low tolerance, got drunk too quickly to really enjoy herself, and it's not like the beverages tasted good, either.

Wine was sour and bitter. Champagne was decent, but expensive and far too bubbly. Hard cider was an excuse to chug juice and straight alcohol. Beer was bland. Vodka was the worst, and if anyone was lucky enough to attain any, it tasted like how hand sanitizer smelled and it was gone quickly.

Watching as people got dangerously drunk around her, Seohyun sighed and looked for her boyfriend, bored of so many different girls trying to start a conversation with drunk ramblings and confusion and "Oh my god, I know you from high school! I like your hair! What colour is that?"

It was as if they had no desire to actually speak to her; they were just talking to fill air space.

And then there were the girls who scowled at her and whispered when they saw her searching for JungKook. It was sad to think people were still so petty as to gossip about her at this point, when they had all finished exams and summer was just around the corner. Didn't they have anything better to do?

Seohyun spotted JungKook on the couch, talking to someone who'd just left. When their eyes met, JungKook smiled and held out a hand for her to catch.

"You look beautiful," JungKook whispered in her ear as she sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Seohyun grinned brightly and leaned her forehead against his. JungKook held her hips as he always did.

"Thanks, Kookie," she whispered back. The night was far from ending, but she just wanted to get rid of everyone there. All of them seemed to want to talk to her and JungKook when she simply wanted to be alone with him. "Have you been drinking at all?" She asked.

"Nope. I wanted to stay sober because I'll probably be the only one without a hangover in the morning," he said. Seohyun giggled and leaned on his shoulder.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" L.Joe said to them as he passed. They both greeted him, but Seohyun looked back to JungKook with those annoyed and impatient eyes. JungKook laughed.

"Why does everyone feel the need to talk to us?" Seohyun sighed softly, resting her head on his shoulder. JungKook giggled and kissed her lips.

"Getting tired, hmm?"

"Tired of people, yeah," she answered.

"You wanna go to my room?" he asked in her ear. Seohyun nodded and got off his lap while JungKook led her to his room through the mess of people. Once he closed the door, Seohyun smiled and pulled him against her as she leaned against the wall. JungKook smiled right back and locked the door. "I really mean it. You look wonderful tonight," he said. And then he leaned his head near her ear and Seohyun shivered at his hot breath on her neck. "You always do."

She bit her lip and smiled, pulling his body to hers by his t-shirt. Their eyes met for a magical second before Seohyun pressed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter