Going Somewhere

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinnie, wake up~" Yuri whined, pushing at her boyfriend's chest. Jin took in a deep breath before opening his eyes.

"Hi, Yuri," he stated tiredly. He smiled at his girlfriend, who looked absolutely adorable with her silky black hair flopping in her face and her clothes all wrinkled. "Why are you so pretty?" Jin asked curiously. Yuri smiled and pecked his cheek.

"You're too nice to me, Seokjin. Come on and get out of bed. I'm hungry," Yuri said with a smile. Jin sighed as he got out of his bed, picking Yuri up in his arms and carrying her out of his bed like she was a princess. "Hey! Yah, Kim Seokjin! Put me down, babo!" Yuri laughed.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Miss," Jin replied as he planted a kiss on her lips.

"I'm serious, Jin!" Yuri squeaked, punching Jin playfully in the chest.

"If you say so, Yuri," Jin chuckled, letting her down on the couch. She laughed herself out of breath as he lay down next to her, much like he had in bed.

"Oh my god, Jin!"

"Hello, my princess," Jin said, kissing her lips once again.

"Hello, my prince," she returned, letting a smile spread across her lips. Jin giggled as he thought of how he finished talking to her about their second date.

"Hey, cutie," he said with a slight chuckle.

"Hey, hot stuff," Yuri replied. "God, we should have another date soon."

"Maybe. Or we could just get coffee," Jin giggled. YoonGi popped up out of nowhere and sighed incredibly loudly and obnoxiously. "YoonGi, do you have a problem?" Jin growled, not even bothering to look back to his dongsaeng.

"Well, since you asked..." YoonGi trailed off. Jin glared at him.

"Go mess around with Yoona. Or do something else, but stop bothering me and Yuri," Jin seethed, forgetting that he sounded almost exactly like JungKook's texts. YoonGi smiled and shook his head.

"Oh, Jin. You're so easy," YoonGi giggled.

"And pick up your phone. I got a text from JungKook saying that you must've turned it off. So turn it on," Jin told him. The younger pressed his lips together as he roamed his eyes around the room. "Why did you turn it off?" Jin asked suspiciously.

"No reason. I was just, you know, writing some stuff, and I didn't want to be interrupted," YoonGi responded as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, turn it on, then, YoonGi-ah," Jin said in a softer tone. YoonGi nodded as he went back to his room, grabbing his phone off his desk and turning it on.

He had three missed calls from Yoona, so that's who he decided to call first. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, you called?" YoonGi asked, trying not to sigh at the perfect sound of her voice.

"Oh, YoonGi-ah. I just wanted to see if you were okay. You seemed kind of...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter