Dangerous Game

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This is sort of a dirty chapter, but it's not ty. Don't hate me *hides in corner*

 

"So, what did you agree to?" JungKook asked worriedly. He had to know what was going to happen tomorrow. Jin turned around and handed him the phone with the biggest smile he had.

"We're having pizza tomorrow at six! With Yuri and the other two!" Jin said excitedly. JungKook rolled his eyes.

"Okay, where? Hyung, I need to know so I can tell Seohyun," the boy said desperately.

"At the pizza place down the road, where else?" Jin stated. "Do I look better in red or blue?"

"Pink!" YoonGi joked with a giggle. "Heck, Hyung, we could even match! Do you have a purple shirt that I could borrow?"

Jin turned and scanned YoonGi. "Of course I do, but I'm not gonna let you wear it. Purple doesn't work on you. I think I can help you find something else," he replied honestly. YoonGi cocked his head confusedly as he stood up from the couch.

"Hyung, you don't need to. I'm not going..." he said.

"Yeah, you are. You're with Yoona," Jin responded cheerfully. YoonGi still looked quite confused so Jin decided to spell it out for him. "Kim Seokjin is with Kwon Yuri. Jeon JungKook is with Seo Joo-hyun. Min YoonGi is with Im Yoona, okay?" he said slowly.

"I know! You said that! I'm not stupid, Jin. But really, don't make up names. Who's Im Yoona? It sounds like you just made up a name so I would come with you," YoonGi said, annoyed at Jin's stupid tone. JungKook slapped his hand on his face in a pure why the . moment.

"Im Yoona is a real girl, you idiot. I know her. She's one of Seohyun's best friends," JungKook told him.

"You sure seem to know a lot about Seohyun, JungKook..." Jin stated with a smile. JungKook rolled his eyes and willed himself not to strangle both of his hyungs.

"Oh my god, Hyung. Seohyun and I are just friends, for 's sakes," he said with emphasis. Jin frowned and shook his head. "Oh, what now?"

"Don't curse, maknae. It doesn't suit you," Jin said. JungKook rolled his eyes for the second time and left to his room to go back to sleep.

He woke up at 1:30 in the morning after he had heard his door open and closed. He assumed it was one of the others checking on him, but now he couldn't go back to sleep. Which because he was exhausted.

"Damn it, my hyungs... Aish, I can't believe I'm the maknae," he whispered in the vast darkness of his room, cutting through the silence.

His phone buzzed and lit up the whole room, which was murder on his sleepy eyes. He grabbed it and picked up to the incoming call. "Hello?"

"Hi, JungKook. It's Seohyun. I can't sleep," she said quietly, as if she was trying not to awaken her unnies. JungKook groaned.

"Ugh, why can't you sleep?" he asked annoyingly as he propped himself up on his elbow in his bed. When she refused to answer, he spoke again. "It's okay. I can't sleep, either," he admitted.

"I miss Kai."

Those were three words that drilled into his heart just to put on a label that said "Not as good." It hurt so much, like a pain he had never felt before. Then again, he had never liked someone as much as her before.

"I bet you do," he responded simply.

"Betting is a dangerous game," she said slyly.

"Joo-hyun, love is a dangerous game," he told her softly. She stayed silent for a minute and JungKook was almost sure she had hung up until she spoke again.

"I know. But I never thought he'd leave me like that," Seohyun replied with a sigh. JungKook felt horrible inside, both for himself and for her. She must've actually loved him. Another reminder that JungKook could never be in his place.

"Seohyun-ah, I'm so sorry," he said tiredly. He heard her sad sigh on the other end.

"JungKook, I'm sorry I woke you up."

"No, no. Don't be sorry. Like I said, I can't sleep either," JungKook replied quickly, sitting up in bed. "You know, my hyungs are pretty excited to meet your friends," he said with a smile. She giggled.

"Oh, trust me, my unnies are excited as well. They started squealing like fangirls right after the call," she remarked. JungKook laughed, not remembering the fact that it was past midnight and the others were asleep.

"JungKook! Be quiet!" Jimin banged the wall and said. JungKook rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Seohyun-ah, are you excited?" he asked quietly, curtesy of his cranky neighbor, Jimin.

"I don't know, I guess. I mean, pizza is always good to me," she said. JungKook giggled. "Are you excited, JungKook?"

"Well, yeah. Oh, yeah, Seohyun?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't have have to wear anything special. Just your unnies, okay? I don't want my hyungs going after the wrong girl," JungKook joked even though his thoughts were I don't want to like you any more than I already do. I can't fall in love.

Seohyun giggled and said, "Okay, Kook. Nothing special."

"Good, me too. I can't be cute for you guys," JungKook giggled.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now, Kook. Goodnight and sleep well~" Seohyun yawned.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter