Nothing

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona closed the door and switched her attention to her dongsaeng, smiling eagerly as she did so. "So~ you two look close," she stated. Seohyun looked up with wide eyes, something she often did when she didn't understand or when she wasn't paying attention.

"Huh?" Seohyun said. Yoona smiled sweetly and stepped forward to look her in the eyes.

"You and JungKook. He brought you back to the dorm, and you were so calm with him, and.... you guys looked so... together," Yoona explained, her eyes roaming the room as she thought of which words were gentle enough for her dongsaeng. But Seohyun scoffed at the words anyway.

"Oh, please, Unnie. We're not dating. I'm not going to date someone right after a break-up," Seohyun replied as if it was obvious.

"I know you're not together, silly. You and JungKook were just..." Yoona tapped her finger against her bottom lip and held her elbow in her other hand as she wondered what to say next. Seohyun interrupted her before she could speak again.

"Nothing. JungKook and I have nothing and it will stay that way if I have anything to say about it. He's a trouble maker and I want nothing to do with him," Seohyun declared very clearly.

"Then why did he bring you back?" Yoona asked with a sly smile. The youngest girl had nothing to say, so she just stood there with open, ready to make a snide comeback. But no words left . "Why don't you tell me what really happened, sweetie?"

"He brought me back because he had to get some notes. But he left before he got them because he forgot or something," Seohyun returned finally. Yuri came in and stared confusedly at the two youngest girls.

"Umm, what are you talking about?" Yuri asked, sitting on the couch while she gazed expectantly up at the two girls.

"We were just talking about how our maknae is such good friends with Kookie," Yoona said cutely, turning to the eldest. Yuri grinned and looked to Seohyun, who had a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"Really?" Yuri asked in awe.

"No. Yoona-unnie is lying. JungKook brought me home because he needed some notes," Seohyun lied. Yoona rolled her eyes and ignored the maknae.

"They looked so different from her and Kai. He and Seohyun dated for 1 and a half years, and she and Kookie still looked more together," Yoona told Yuri, sitting next to her on the couch and leaning her head on the girl's shoulder.

"Shut up about Kai!" Seohyun blurted out. The older girls stared up at her, understanding her outburst but still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter