Stay The Night and Forgive Me

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, YoonGi," Yoona laughed, looking at her boyfriend's music to find two full albums by Secret. "You actually have 'I Do I Do?'"

"Yah, that's my music," he said with a smile, snatching his phone away as he sat next to her on the couch. Yoona giggled and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you can stay tonight," she whispered, letting her hand sit on his thigh. YoonGi leaned his head on hers and lazily snuck his hand over hers.

"Me too," he replied. Yoona removed her head and looked at him and he turned his head.

"Does your nose still hurt?" she asked, poking it gently with her other hand. YoonGi pouted and nodded.

"Yes, it does. Namjoon hit me really hard. I think I need a kiss," he said cutely. Yoona laughed and pecked his nose.

"Did he really hit you that hard?" Yoona asked.

"He hit me hard enough to make my nose bleed for ten minutes," he answered. Then he smirked. "But don't worry, I got him back."

"YoonGi, I swear, you must hate Namjoon," Yoona chuckled. He shook his head.

"No, we've been friends since I came to Seoul for my junior year in high school. Everyone thinks we hate each other, but we just yell at each other because we get pissed at each other. And the next day, we're already laughing about it and telling each other how stupid that was. Sometimes, we just fight a little bit, but it's never too serious," he explained. Realizing how worried that might make Yoona, he immediately went back on it and said, "Don't worry. Namjoon isn't a real threat."

"I didn't think he was," she said.

For a minute, they both just stayed silent. They recreated their previous position with Yoona's head on YoonGi's shoulder and his head on hers. YoonGi held the top of her hand, and Yoona locked her fingers around his.

"Yoona, I know we haven't been dating for long, but you mean a lot to me," he whispered. Yoona smiled and closed her eyes.

"You mean a lot to me, too, YoonGi," she responded.

And neither one was quite sure when it happened, but now they lay on the couch, YoonGi's arms around her waist. "We have to wake up early tomorrow for classes," YoonGi groaned. Yoona giggled.

"YoonGi, it's gonna be fine," she said.

"But it'll be dark and cold and raining," he pointed out. Yoona kissed his lips gently but held it out. YoonGi began to move his lips with hers, letting her dominate because he was too lazy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter