Because I'm Sorry

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinnie, I don't know what to do! You know how much I dislike Kai? He can't take care of Seohyun! I'd rather her date anyone but Kai. That's why JungKook is so perfect for her. He loves her and he can take care of her and- Jinnie, dear god, are you okay?" Yuri interrupted herself as she looked over at Jin and noticed that he was partially asleep.

"Oh, sorry. I'm really sorry, Yuri. I just, I didn't sleep well last night. JungKook was lashing out at everything. He yelled at a table because he hit his big toe on it. I told him to take some melatonin pills so he would shut up and sleep. And he was lucky they worked. They didn't work for me," Jin sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Yuri cupped his cheeks.

"What are we going to do?" she asked worriedly. Jin smiled softly.

"What are we going to do with what?" he returned.

"With you. With JungKook. With Seohyun. With Kai. How am I supposed to deal with them, Jin? I know for a fact that JungKook didn't sleep well, and neither did you or Seohyun, and I have to take care of you guys. Yoona and YoonGi can do whatever the hell they want, but-"

"Yuri, shh. You're worrying too much," Jin said with a giggle. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"How can you be calm like this? I-" Jin stopped her with a quick shush and his index finger pressed to her lips.

"Seriously, Yuri. They'll be fine. They need to figure out how to survive without you. Honestly, it's really not your business, and it's not your fault, either. Don't worry about Seohyun and JungKook right now," he told her, taking her hands in his.

"But-"

"Forget about them for a minute," Jin whispered. Yuri looked up into his eyes, and there came that magical moment when their heads leaned in close and time stopped until their lips met. It was one of those beautiful and passionate kisses. The type that Yuri liked the most.

"Jin-Hyung! We- Oh," Jimin stated as he walked in and noticed the couple on the couch. Yuri pulled back and smiled shyly at Jimin.

"Hi, Jimin," she said. Jin sighed.

"Yes, Jimin?" he asked with a slight tone of annoyance. Yuri elbowed him playfully, the words, "Be nice," playing through her lips.

"Hyung, I can come back later," Jimin offered, blushing so much that Yuri thought he would pop. Jin nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter