Ladies To Be Afraid Of

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those of you who hate cursing.... well, I'm sorry because this chapter is full of profanity. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"She what?!" Yoona hissed as she responded to JungKook's call. In his defense, Yoona seemed like a better choice than overprotective and scary Yuri.

"Yoona, please calm down. She just fell," JungKook tried to calm her down, but it didn't seem to work.

"No, she didn't just fall, JungKook! She twisted her ankle and she can't walk, goddamn it!" Yoona replied angrily. YoonGi watched quietly, curious as to who she was talking about, but not curious enough to ask.

"Okay, fine. Just don't be pissed, okay?" JungKook begged, realizing too late that his words were probably one of the worst things to say.

"I am pissed, JungKook! What is wrong with you?!"

"I meant-"

"I don't care! I'm calling Yuri and going over there!"

"No! Oh my god, please do not call Yuri! She'll kill-" JungKook pleaded, but Yoona ended the call before he could finish.

After a successful call with Yuri, Yoona got up and slammed her books shut, leaving them on the table they sat at and ignoring the stupid shushes from other people. YoonGi caught up to her and wrapped an arm around her hip while he gave the finger to those people as they passed. He would've lied if he said he didn't love the fact that Yoona deliberately ignored those idiots.

"So, where are we going?" he asked as they left the library. Yoona pushed his hand off of her hip and crossed her arms. "What?" he asked, since he had held her hip so often before and she never had a problem with it.

"Your hand is cold, YoonGi," she stated softly. He sighed in relief.

"Do you want my jacket? You do look cold," he told her. Yoona looked up and smiled at him.

"I'd like that," she said as she stopped, waiting for him to take off his jacket for her. He put her arms through the holes and held in a childish giggle. "Won't you be cold? We have to go to your dorm and that's a little while away..."

"No. C'mon, let's go, Yoona," he said. She took his hand and pulled him along the way.

The two went faster than usual to the boys' dorm, and Yuri was apparently heading there, too. YoonGi trailed slightly behind Yoona as she spoke bitterly to herself. "I'm gonna kill that idiot. I swear to god, I'm gonna kill Kai," she hissed along the way, but YoonGi was otherwise distracted.

Yoona looked so adorable in his jacket. It was so big on her and she seemed so much smaller, like a little girl. Not that she seemed like a little girl or anything, but goddamn it, YoonGi, why are you even thinking about her like that? In order to focus on something else, YoonGi's eyes traveled down to the end of the jacket and he bit his lip.

"YoonGi, hurry up!" she ordered, pulling on his hand as she went even faster. YoonGi obeyed, trying to find something to look at, because she had such a nice-

"Umm, Y-Yoona, why are we going to my dorm?" he asked, watching the back of her head instead of the back of her jeans.

"Because Seohyun twisted her ankle."

"And what does this Kai dude have to do with it?"

"YoonGi, now really isn't the time for questions..." Yoona said with a groan.

"Okay, and you're gonna tell me why you're being so rude, right?" YoonGi asked lightly. Yoona stopped in her tracks and turned around, her bottom lip jutting out. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry-"

"Then why are you being so mean to me?" she asked softly, tears blooming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Let's go. I want to see my dongsaeng."

JungKook put what little ice cream there was left back into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter