Loss for Words

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couples all had a few days to themselves, with a four-day weekend and no homework. Jin and Yuri had decided to go out into city Seoul, staying in Jin's friend's apartment who had left to go to Jeju. Hyosang had agreed to let Jin stay in his apartment just this once, as long as he didn't " it up more than I did," in the words of Jin Hyosang himself. 

And the second Yuri got there, she was actually impressed. So much so that she dropped her bag. It was cleaned up fairly well and it was large, roomy, and simple. Yuri thought Hyosang had really outdone himself this time and pulled it together, knowing him as the kid in chemistry class who slept through some of the lecture and asked questions, and he could almost never clean up after himself. He must've actually tried this time.

"Wow, he actually cleaned up. What a great friend," Jin said as he grinned brightly at the sight of the cleaned apartment. Yuri nodded.

"Yeah, he did a good job," she responded. She looked up to meet his big brown eyes and smiled. "So what do we do now?" Yuri asked softly. Jin narrowed his eyes and smirked in that kind of y way that she ing adored, like he had a plan and it involved taking off clothes and Jin whispering things in her ear.

"I don't know. That lipstick you have is really pretty. It would be a shame if I..." He stopped to shut the door and push her up against the wall, holding his lips next to her ear. "ed it up."

"Please do."

YoonGi and Yoona remained at home, hanging out with their friends at Yoona's dorm. After their friends left, however, they would spend their time lazying around, promising kisses and other favours to each other if one of them would just get the food. It was funny; with all of Yoona's previous boyfriends, she always had to sit up straight, force a smile, be neat, pull her hair back, speak softly. But she found she liked YoonGi way more.  

She found that she liked lying back on the couch, having his face so close to hers and her fingers twiddling through his soft brown hair. And she liked the way it felt to have a loose smile and lazy giggles playing off her lips, her hair cascading over the couch, and she thought YoonGi enjoyed her like this, too, with the way he looked at her.

Now, she'd never tried any drugs. She was a good girl, worse than Seohyun in terms of innocence, but she was still a good girl. But Yoona was sure that she knew what it felt like to be high. She knew euphoria more than any of her friends did, and she was sure of it. They'd always been too stressed out or too focused on something else to know what being high was.

But Yoona knew it so well. Looking into YoonGi's eyes, pressing her lips against his suddenly, letting him see her after a shower and hearing him whisper in her ear, "Do you know how beautiful you are, Yoona?" Something about looking into those brown eyes and knowing that she was the one that he chose to talk to, she was the one he chose to tell his secrets to, she was the one he chose to love, it was overwhelmingly fascinating and delightful. YoonGi made her feel so many things at one time.

Being high was just the equivalent of being with YoonGi.

Meanwhile, JungKook and Seohyun were on their way to the beach. Seohyun had already fallen asleep in the passenger seat, snuggling under a blanket and hugging the Seo-Bear she'd given to him so long ago. It was actually his idea to bring it because he knew Seohyun slept better with something to cuddle with. He smiled as he glanced over at her and he took it upon himself to put on one of his favourite playlists from his phone, a sweet and lulling one that he'd always used when he had to study.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter